Aaron Johnson Marries Sam Taylor-Wood

Aaron Johnson Marries Sam Taylor-Wood

Sam Taylor-Wood and Aaron Johnson have tied the knot!

The 45-year-old director and Aaron, 22, got married Thursday (June 21) in Somerset, England, according to the Associated Press.

Sam wore a dress by Alexander McQueen‘s Sarah Burton – who designed Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge‘s wedding dress – while Aaron suited up in Tom Ford.

The newlyweds – who have two children together, Wylda Rae, and Romy Hero – will both use the surname Taylor-Johnson.

Congrats to Sam and Aaron!!

Credit: Ian Gavan; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Aaron Johnson, Sam Taylor Wood

Charley Gallay/Getty

Congrats I guess…

Pattycake @ 06/22/2012 at 2:54 pm

Good for them. I wish them every happiness.

She really bought him off, I read she is MAJOR LOADED! Women do this all the time marry old guys for money, its just a gender reversal.

creepy and i ‘d think that if it was 45 yr old man and 22 year old girl. oh well

Mother issues?

To Sam: “You go girl! Get that young D!ck”
To Aaron: “What are you sick or something? You’ve got years to date chicks and you chooes a 45 year old with kids?”

I watched Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging and boy he was a very cute teenager back then. Few years later bam! He doesn’t even look like himself! I’m not saying he’s not cute now but he just seems so mature. Too mature i guess? 2 kids at the age of 22, with older woman. I was shocked! COMPLETELY SHOCKED! We are the same age! I’m 22!

50 Shades of Aaron Johnson…Bing!

Aaron. WTF??! How could you do this to meeeeeeeeeeee?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron has really bad taste in women…

Perhaps she’s the man and he is the woman. She looks lesb and he looks gay.

lurking 2 @ 06/22/2012 at 3:28 pm

Hello Demi and Ashton part 2

Meh. I give it 5 years before he’s out of there. It only works as long as she doesn’t LOOK elderly, and she’s still rather youthful-looking at 45. Once the deep wrinkles and gray hair appears, he’ll be long gone and back with someone his own age.

she looks like a very old 45, otherwise it would not be so bad or sad.

He’s soooo young. Four kids and a middle aged wife by 22 just seems crazy to me. She’ll be 50 and he’ll be a ripe old 27… Nuts.

@duckie:

She doesn’t look like a “very-old” 45 year-old. She just look 45 year-old. Though, she does look older than my mom does and she’s 45 as well and I’m almost 21, oh wait… Isn’t he 22 ? Yeah, that’s what I thought, creepy.
But hey, to each their own, congrats anyway.

They’ve already been together a fair while, longer than many marriages. Aaron seems like somebody who really knows what he wants and seems to be getting it from this relationship. It’s not unreasonable to expect it to last.

All the best to them, personally I don’t get it, but I wish them eery happiness.

I think it’s strange but only because society has told us it’s okay for a 45 yearold man to be with a 22 yearold girl but not the other way around. The double standards we live in are disgusting.

I suppose that besides the age difference has to do with the fact that she is not a “beautiful woman”. I agree with those who say she looks older. I know many people that age who looks 10 years younger than her.
But nobody knows how they feel about each other. And it’s nice to believe that love can do everything and goes beyond appearances. So, congratulations!

she is old and ugly, I don’t believe he married her out of love for a second. Same goes if it was old man and young girl, no difference. There’s nothing wrong with that if you’re that kind of person so I don’t judge him but it’ll end up like Ashton and Demi.

he haven’t reach mature in his thought yet….soon, everyone will see how he will change. Man like him under age 25, thinking is still changing.

Good luck to them with thier family

lafamepoma @ 06/22/2012 at 4:48 pm

i think i don’t understand new couples, but congratulations we’ll see if they last….

@Mika:

And your post is moronic.

Good for them, they seem a nice, relaxed couple who are happy themselves regardless of what gossip etc says!

@Mika: Being gay neither makes a man a woman nor does it transform a woman into a man :-)…How foolish can one be?

@S: I agree with you. These double standers are disgusting. If the man is the older one… society thinks it is more acceptable. How sad is that!!!

How’s this different than that model, Rosie dating Jason Satham, or 54-yr-old Alec Baldwin marrying a 28-yr-old?

Look, I’m 31 and my boyfriend is not only 24 but also English. One thing in their defense is that English guys are way different than American guys in their early twneties. They act more like they are 30. But even I think this is a bit too weird. The age gap is just too much. And especially when you think about the fact that he was a teen when they got together….a little creepy, whether its a man or woman.

an opinion @ 06/22/2012 at 6:55 pm

This is just like Patrick Dempsey who married a 47 year old woman when he was 21. They lasted 7 years according to Wikpedia. Which is as long as most Hollywood marriages. I hope this one last longer because they have two kids. But there should be nothing to condemn except if you condemn old men that marry young woman.

There is a huge age gap, but a least they look really in love with each other. Good luck to them.

@lurking 2: LOL you made my day

money is the grand attraction for the boytoy
unless he is filthy rich too before they met
or she is extremely immature for wanting to be with someone so young
it does not make sense
on the other hand old man and young woman pairs are so common we no longer question their origin, we KNOW the young girls are hos just in it for money, little trophy wives
but this? the same? yeah

Dave Franco @ 06/23/2012 at 12:18 am

A lot of jealous girls out there. Love is love. Aaron, congrats buddy. It’s dave franco from Brion.

even though he’s no longer 18, it’s still gross..

ew that woman is a cradle snatcher. oooooooooooooooooooooooh so ew ew ew

It's their life... @ 06/23/2012 at 1:27 pm

It’s their life and they are not breaking any laws… let them be. I believe he is in love with her and vise versa. We really can’t help whom we fall in love with, can we? Love is very complicated, elusive and rare. You have to embrace it, when it comes along.

THAT’S REAL LOVE PEOPLE.

2 kids at 22 ? With an older woman ? Whats going on in Aaron’s mind ?

First of all congrats to them. Second, what bothers me the most is that he is 22, he has 2 children from another relationship, and has 2 children with his actual wife and considers himself stepdad of the 2 daughters she had with another person, this is so wrong in so many levels, he’s 22 for God’s sakes! He should be enjoying with his friends but instead he’s changing diapers! but who I am to judge his actions? If he’s happy then I’m glad, but again he’s 22.

One thing’s for sure he’s attracted to her mind and maturity. Some people find that very sexy. I wish them the best. He genuinely seems to love her and the kids. A meeting of souls if you like.

@LOLing:

its actually THEIR kids. haha

Love The Shoes @ 06/23/2012 at 9:37 pm

Love them and so much congrats!

Love The Shoes @ 06/23/2012 at 9:42 pm

@ha ha: Why so ugly about them finding love? What skin is it off your nose that you have to event something you can deal just because your narrowminded ass can’t grasp that Johnson & Taylor-Wood don’t fit what society still tries to mandate as age appropriateness where a couple is concerned. People like you make me wanna V.it

If she was “hollywood” pretty …I think more people would be ok with it! Sterotypically, people expect hot people to date/marry other hot people.

I don’t care either way! Good for them…they’re obviously happy.

i don’t even…i just…oh well…

Pomagranite @ 06/28/2012 at 6:21 am

1: I will say congratulations to the both of them. He proclaimed that he lover her, so…whatever.
2: 4 Kids to handle at 22? Is he out of his mind? or did he already enjoy his “twenties” life somewhere in the past. I have nothing against it, but its nothing I would do.
3: 23 YEARS!!!! She was 23 when he was born!!! I’m talking AWKWARD! Even vice versa. I would never marry a man 23 years older than me. Thats just gross. People say “age is just a number”, buuutt….sometimes, numbers are very big in certain cases. I mean, she would be old enough to be his school teacher!!!
But, Like I said, Whatever- They love eachother, thats fine, but if it doesn’t work out, most of us will shout a great big “I told you so”

ok laugh peps .
when i saw him recently in Anna Karenina trailer and i thought i have an heart attack,i was blinded by his beauty la la etc
.But then…i just died…..
He is only 22?! He is Married with an oldy women???2 kids alredy??? Wait,wait a min.
i am dead!!
…and in this all time i felt shame becouse of my age…poor 33…

This Gal is not only significantly older but very unattractive and matronly. I agree with other comments here that at the rip age of 22 this young lads frontal lobe is not totally developed. To be straddled with an instant family plus two young kids, you really have to wonder what he was looking for. He is developmentally screwed regarding his stage in life and this will catch up with him eventually. Should he stay for the long haul, he will be caring for her as well as the kids. Age is Age and at 45 it is a miracle the babies were not deformed.

Her own body will break down far before his. Congrats I think NOT, more like GOOD LUCK!!!!

He has wasted his life on her.

@lurking 2
they’re not even demi and ashton. Demi once beautiful though she’s old now, but…..beautiful. and this woman…..idk what to say

Julie Rose @ 02/11/2013 at 7:21 pm

I have to confess that I am jealous. I am 35 with a little crush on Aaron and just found out that another cougar snatched him up first! (The B*tch). Ha Ha. Just Kidding. I hope they are happy and truly in love. I bet that she is just on cloud nine with him like I would be, I don’t know about him with her. Though, having 4 kids is definately NOT sexy and that takes a strain on any marriage or relationship. SO, best to them and I hope for their sake and the sake of their children, their relationship does last (despite any selfish desire to steal Aaron for myself :)

My god she is old, ugly and looks like a freakin horse!!!! She trapped that poor boy with those kids..what a shame his youth to be wasted on a pedo!

David Finch @ 10/07/2013 at 11:37 pm

NASTY as all hell!!!! This B must of had some $ and YES she does look like a horse!