Dixie Pearl: Caleb Followill & Lily Aldridge's Baby Girl!

Dixie Pearl: Caleb Followill & Lily Aldridge's Baby Girl!

Caleb Followill and Lily Aldridge have revealed the name of their newborn daughter!

Dixie Pearl Followill was born at 1 a.m. on Thursday (June 21) and weighed in at 7 lbs., 11 oz, 22 inches.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Celebrity Babies

“Mom, dad and baby are happy, healthy and enjoying their new addition,” their rep tells JustJared.com.

The baby girl was born at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tenn., about a year after the couple tied the knot.

Congrats to the happy family!!!

Fantastic news. Congratulations. Ridiculous name however.

Not too fond of the name, but it definitely isn’t horrible compared to most celebrities. Congrats to the couple!!!

interesting choice of name, well anyway congrats to them.

Dixie?! Terrible. I expected better from Lily and Caleb.

This is so funny, because I just started a new job with a girl named Dixie and when I complemented her on her unusual name, she told me that all through school she was made fun of because of it. She was taunted with every nickname you could possibly think of: “Because of Winn-Dixie”, “Dixie-Sticks”, etc.
Here’s hoping little Dixie Pearl, will have a happier childhood.

Oh, and the happy couple is “enjoying their new edition”? I think you mean “addition.”

I actually quite like the name. Many congrats to them.

Congrats
Lilly looks like Jackie O in that pic

Hope she looks just like her mom.
Dixie Followill…not the best name, no.

mlllllllllllle @ 06/22/2012 at 1:46 pm

:I
Yes…I’m jealous, I love his voice so much…

cinderella @ 06/22/2012 at 1:48 pm

The Dixies was the name of a band and Pearl for Pearl Jam?

AWWW YEAAAAAAH IM SO THRILLED SO HAPPY IM JUST HAPPY FOR THEM AND WISH ‘ EM TEH BEST EVER ! :*

aw congrats! its not a bad name and its quite southern and old school which both Lily and Caleb always give off that vibe.

oh, I’m glad the Dad is healthy too…. lol

Congratulations! Dixie seems like an interesting, cute name.

Very Southern name.

I personally LOVE the name! Yay, for old fashioned names! All of you who do not like it, probably have kids named, Kaden, Jayden, Kaitlin, Braylin, Taylor, etc…..boring and unoriginal!

don’t like this couple..neither are cute.

notyourfriend @ 06/22/2012 at 3:30 pm

Congrats you guys, i’m sure the bay will be gorge and talented!!!

So quick! Other pregnancies last forever.

LOL ain’t Dixie the name of Rachel Bilson’s character in Heart of Dixie? Caleb had a HUGE crush on her.. weird that Lily agreed to the name..
Anyway it’s a ridiculous choice of a name come on! I expected something better from them.

Congrats and all,
but when’s the new album coming out?

@jane: How do you know he had a crush on rachel bilson? She looks nothing like his usual type…

really nice to hear that after the ups and downs and struggles within the band caleb seems to have found his peace in his new little family. wishing them all the best. I do think the name’s quite cute, but it’s really not for me (or anybody else) to judge. the baby girl will hear the best sung lullabies! :) congrats to the happy family.

Dixie like the toilet?

The name doesn’t surprise me at all.

Rose&Sage @ 06/23/2012 at 5:58 pm

the name of the girl is horrible and freak and his mother as you have that name because when you go to school the children will give you will be slapped and the marginalized class

Rose&Sage @ 06/23/2012 at 6:03 pm

dixie pearl sounds like the toilet paper

Rose&Sage @ 06/23/2012 at 6:11 pm

she shall face the bat because the hospital that is born has a name of Count Dracula Castle

Lol @25 i thought the same… Who names there kid after a portable toilet??

Lol , people talking **** , they dont even see you lmaooo