Leonardo DiCaprio: Popsicle Treat!

Leonardo DiCaprio: Popsicle Treat!

Leonardo DiCaprio keeps cool with a popsicle as he leaves a friend’s house on Friday (June 22) in Malibu, Calif.

The 37-year-old actor kept a low profile in a fedora and Carrera‘s X-cede 7001S sunglasses.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

Leo is currently working on a new movie called Django Unchained. Directed by Quentin Tarantino, the western follows the story of a slave-turned-bounty hunter who sets out to rescue his wife from a brutal Mississippi plantation owner. Django Unchained hits theaters December 25 – check out the trailer!

FYI: Leo is wearing a Zanerobe shirt and tank top.

10+ pictures inside of Leonardo DiCaprio enjoying a popsicle…

leonardo dicaprio popsicle 01
leonardo dicaprio popsicle 10
leonardo dicaprio popsicle 10

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Leonardo DiCaprio

Getty

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 917 » Show All

Yeah, I know they post here. But what`s the point on picking on by_princess? What did she do that`s so horrible? I read her comments on bz and there`s nothing to pick on. She posted this new photo of Leo and look how she is treated! Unbelievable!

Cute Leo Fan @ 06/25/2012 at 2:22 pm

@@Doctor:

I am only aware that Django is nothing but a stinker, like Leo.

and why would anyone care about a story that originally came from national enquirer ( = zero credibility )?
why don`t you spend your precious time on a celeb you actually like?

Cute Leo Fan @ 06/25/2012 at 2:52 pm

I actually like to spend my precious time on a celeb i don’t like (it is funny) : Leo is my favourite.

Post is getting buried @ 06/25/2012 at 3:49 pm

Bar the beach queen in the ice caps….for a panty shoot? Yeah, right. Following Leo around like a puppy? Dunno. Meanwhile, Erin is left to be humiliated, yet again??? SICK.
If you are leading Erin on for some kind of ruse to protect Bar, than you are a bad user taking advantage of someone who has presented well in the public…..and she is a fkng human being with feelings and a career to protect!
Leave Leo and Erin alone so they can develop their relationship. An EX surely wouldn’t want to be accused of being obsessed with Leo over a year after the break-up? Obsessed much???
Gosh, if this is true with Bar, Leo, than bad form for how you are treating Erin. I dunno. (shaking head)

Leo Cheating? @ 06/25/2012 at 4:13 pm

Is Leo cheating on his gf, Erin? The other messages are correct. There are pictures of Bar in small glaciers. This has to be a Leo project?

Bar is traveling with her dad. She is nowhere close to Leo right now, for sure. Of course, we don’t know how often they speak or write to each other… and they won’t tell. I have no idea why she had decided to visit the glaciers at this time of year…and with her dad? But again, just like Leo, she is close to her dad and shares just like Leo nice family values.

@@#131:
LOL
You Bar fans will never quit. Its been a year and you still cling to the hope. Erin, Gisele and Blake I’m sure also have nice family values. Bar enjoys the glaciers while Leo enjoys Erin and all his side pieces.

Yep. Erin biking/ holidaying with Leo’s mum shows she also has the same family values.

@@132:

DiCaprio enjoys Heatherton?In which universe?

Too bad her family values don’t apply to her own family. Only to her famous boyfriend’s mom / photo ops!

@126

Oh she probably didn’t do anything wrong, except express her enthusiasm for Leo, which apparently is just a way to make yourself a target on this thread for some bitter and negative person. I fancy this person is like the evil queen in snow white that sucks the life out of happy Leo fans to make herself more powerful. I can see it now, her going to the grand mirror and saying, “Mirror, mirror on the wall…..who’s the happiest Leo fan of them all?” You know (addressing bitter and negative person) you should get an avatar of charlize theron in that evil queen costume, that would be a good look for you. :)

@Dejavu:

Sure only this piece of model is glad that uncle Leo is currently ‘dating’ her.

LOL@LMAO!!
BTW is there an existing photo of Erin Bubley with her parents (mom and dad)? We can find some of her with her ex-boyfriend, but I don’t even know what her parents look like. I wonder if she visits them from time to time or even if they even invite them to her place. Weird.

Snow Queen @ 06/25/2012 at 6:51 pm

@be happy:

I see your intelligence level is between Leo pores and ‘be happy with Erin’.

Next time you can post here the link to your avatar and I will say in which costume you can make next post to look more laughable and unicellular in the eyes of the beholders.

@be happy @ 06/25/2012 at 6:57 pm

Don’t worry, ignore. They are mostly the illiterate bitter Barf fans

@#139 – Mr. and Mrs. Bubley, Erin’s parents.

Erin WITH her parents. Like riding bikes or stuff like that.
@be happy: right. She simply shared a photo and a link and look at the response. I don`t get it!

@Snow Queen:

‘be happy’ is raven/erin/leo pr (possibly on drugs), that’s why she always sounds so calm, boring and opportunistic. I don’t know which costume will suit her, possibly the Cinderella’s pumpkin coach.

He looks stupid.

@141 – Are they “fans” really or people who are emotionally invested in seeing them together, like personal friends or family members? I don’t see why anyone is still hanging onto hope when I don’t see her in the picture, literally or figuratively? It’s like the people who want to see Leo and Kate Winslet get together…..silly!!

- Saturday, June 23

Star studded weekend at Lure nightclub…

Leonardo DiCaprio spotted at Lure nightclub Saturday with an entourage of friends in tow, including pal Kevin Connolly. True to his typical incognito party attire, Leo donned his usual baseball cap and a recently grown out full beard, which is seemingly for his upcoming role in the movie “Django Unchained.”

I have not heard anything about a break-up with Erin. He was enjoying himself with her just last week! If this is true, is he crazy? If you break up a couple of times before the stress and joy of kids, it’s insane. It really does look like he is cheating on Erin!

Owwww, the public is going to LOVE this! I don’t see Bar going into ice, because it’s her choice travel destination. I smell a stinky DiCaprio.

Poor Erin.

Poor Erin.

remember this?
TZIPI LEVINE REFAELI “Bar is still the most beautiful girl in the world Israeli putrefaction doesn’t get any better than this, except for Esti Ginzburg. But who’s paying attention? They will not get married they will not have kids, I can’t deal with its all the fault of that NAPPY HEAD IN CONEY ISLAND.LEO IS GAY HE HAS SEX WITH MARTIN SCORCESE FOR MONEY HE ONLY SCREWS REAL SUPERMODELS THAT ARE MUCH BETTER LOOKING THAN BAR FOR A COVER, – lasYOU ARE ALL JEALOUS AND JUST A BUNCH OF HATERS!”

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 917 » Show All