Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Weekend Workout!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Weekend Workout!

Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler try to keep a low profile as they step out together on Saturday (June 23) in Studio City, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress and her boyfriend were reportedly headed to a yoga class.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Earlier in the week, Vanessa was spotted meeting up with her mom, Gina!

Also pictured inside: Vanessa and Austin loading up a moving van with furniture.

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler on their way to a yoga class…

vanessa austin going to yoga 01
vanessa austin going to yoga 02
vanessa austin going to yoga 03
vanessa austin going to yoga 04
vanessa austin going to yoga 05
vanessa austin going to yoga 06
vanessa austin going to yoga 07
vanessa austin going to yoga 08
vanessa austin going to yoga 09
vanessa austin going to yoga 10
vanessa austin going to yoga 11
vanessa austin going to yoga 12
vanessa austin going to yoga 13

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

I don’t understand her behaviour when he’s around.

i love v but damn i hate him

Haters Suck! @ 06/23/2012 at 5:02 pm

She looks great. What’s wrong with her behavior when he’s around they are great together.

her boobs are bigger o_0

Anonymous! @ 06/23/2012 at 5:05 pm

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they can hear, and see what your visually thinking
this is the absolute complete truth!!!!
The reason a lot of Asians have completely expressionless faces, segregate from everybody else-only associate with Asians and don’t associate with non Asians that much, and are very unfriendly in general is to avoid accidentally revealing that they can read minds. If all over a billion Asians where to show facial expressions all the time just as much as non Asians, integrate and associate with non Asians much more, and be much more friendly and talkative, then a lot of them might accidentally reveal that they can read minds by accidentally showing a facial expression or dirty look when someone thinks, or visually pictures something in their mind they don’t like, find astonishing, or funny etc because those people might see that and and really wonder what that was that just happened there and see the connection, and they might accidentally say something similar to what the person was just thinking and going to say. If they all associated with non Asians a lot more then there would be a lot more people around for them to accidentally show facial expressions when those people think things they don’t like etc, so they segregate and only associate with Asians so there won’t be anyone around for them to see that and have any accidents happen in the first place.
I know this may sound crazy, impossible and unbelievable, BUT IT ISN’T CRAZY WHEN ITS TRUE
You have to spread the message!!!!!
The world has to know about this!!!!!

Haters Suck! @ 06/23/2012 at 5:09 pm

@anonymous
How the hell can you keep posting this crap. Knock it off it’s annoying.

@eyda
it’s called a push-up bra, i don’t think she would get implants.
on a different note, all these pictures of her doing nothing, going to the gym, walking around with her bf are not going to help her case. it’s just showing everybody that she’s not doing much and her career is down the drain. poor disney chick.

love how she keeps herself fit.

@Delilah: i thought the same thing. she is all “damsel in distress” around him but when hes not there shes really independent. thats just my perception

Her body is looking great. I hope we get good news soon after her meeting with CAA.

Haters Suck! @ 06/23/2012 at 6:01 pm

@chris
She’s not a Disney chick anymore you dumbass. and someone still needs to explain to me why working for Disney is so horrible. I’m still trying to figure out when Disney becomes the root of all evil in the world. Disneyworld, Disneyland love those places wanna go back soon.

@eyda: its probably the sports bra or a push up bra because there is a lot of cleavage. I highly doubt she’d get surgery :)

@Chris: That’s so not true. Actors do not not work every single minute and every single day. They all mostly have down time in between projects, and THAT is what keeps them sane. It also depends on actor’s schedules. Sometimes it works out that projects are back to back, and then months of down time. It depends on filming schedules. That doesn’t mean that a career is “finished” or “down the drain”. As a matter of fact, seeing the same actors over and over cast in movies is so annoying! It’s overexposure to me, and I get sick of them. I think it’s better to choose projects wisely and do fewer of them.

@Chris: Well, I would hope if people felt that way then they would check and know what they’re talking about before they open their mouth and sound foolish. She’s going to be a very busy girl for at least the next year.

Selma Kacha @ 06/23/2012 at 6:37 pm

@Chris: I feel sorry for you. You’re nasty and you judge people like if you know them. Just sh*t up. Poor j*ckass

Ah come on children, the girl is known for HSM and leaking nude pictures on the web, definitely NOT for her acting skills. Get real. You guys sound pathetic trying to defend her.
As you mention maria, she is becoming overexposed on gossip site and people are getting sick of her. I agree with Chris, that kind of overexposure is never good.

Haters Suck! @ 06/23/2012 at 6:47 pm

@tina
And what exactly are you known for besides being a b!tch. Bet Vanessa wouldn’t trade lives with you for all the money in the world.

Her body is banging.

@Haters suck!
I’m known for being realistic honey ;)

Haters Suck! @ 06/23/2012 at 7:03 pm

@tina
Really? I’d never heard of you. Didn’t know being “realistic” was a quality worth being known for. I know a lot of people who are realistic but never heard any of them actually brag about it. Hmm you think Vanessa sits behind a computer and talks $hit about your life and how fascinating it must be to be “realistic”

@tina, you’re the doppelgänger of the nasty kind. Your namesake is a 100 percent nicer than you. Bit chy much, eh.
The more I see pics of this couple the more I see how adorable they are and how they try to live their lives normally. The pics of them moving furniture together is just too cute. I must say Vanessa looks super fit.

@ Chris, Vanessa does not wear push-up bras for her fitness class. If any one has common sense, it is mighty uncomfortable when you do stretches and lie on your front in a push up bra.

@tina: I did NOT say Vanessa is overexposed. I was talking about actors who are cast in everything, and I get sick of seeing them in every movie. Vanessa’s pics are here frequently, yes. But in the scheme of the Hollywood universe, Just Jared is but a dot on the radar. If you open ANY other magazine or tabloid, she is rarely in those. You might catch a pic once in awhile. I can name dozens who are more overexposed. At least the pics are of her being totally normal.

kelly martineau @ 06/23/2012 at 8:13 pm

It was nice not seeing Big Lips for awhile. Just v and her family and Laura. Both of them look like bank robers with the hanker chiefs around there face loading up the truck.

kelly martineau @ 06/23/2012 at 8:14 pm

Any videos of them around the internet?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All