Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Weekend Workout!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Weekend Workout!

Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler try to keep a low profile as they step out together on Saturday (June 23) in Studio City, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress and her boyfriend were reportedly headed to a yoga class.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Earlier in the week, Vanessa was spotted meeting up with her mom, Gina!

Also pictured inside: Vanessa and Austin loading up a moving van with furniture.

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler on their way to a yoga class…

vanessa austin going to yoga 01
vanessa austin going to yoga 02
vanessa austin going to yoga 03
vanessa austin going to yoga 04
vanessa austin going to yoga 05
vanessa austin going to yoga 06
vanessa austin going to yoga 07
vanessa austin going to yoga 08
vanessa austin going to yoga 09
vanessa austin going to yoga 10
vanessa austin going to yoga 11
vanessa austin going to yoga 12
vanessa austin going to yoga 13

I don’t understand her behaviour when he’s around.

i love v but damn i hate him

Haters Suck! @ 06/23/2012 at 5:02 pm

She looks great. What’s wrong with her behavior when he’s around they are great together.

her boobs are bigger o_0

Anonymous! @ 06/23/2012 at 5:05 pm

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they can hear, and see what your visually thinking
this is the absolute complete truth!!!!
The reason a lot of Asians have completely expressionless faces, segregate from everybody else-only associate with Asians and don’t associate with non Asians that much, and are very unfriendly in general is to avoid accidentally revealing that they can read minds. If all over a billion Asians where to show facial expressions all the time just as much as non Asians, integrate and associate with non Asians much more, and be much more friendly and talkative, then a lot of them might accidentally reveal that they can read minds by accidentally showing a facial expression or dirty look when someone thinks, or visually pictures something in their mind they don’t like, find astonishing, or funny etc because those people might see that and and really wonder what that was that just happened there and see the connection, and they might accidentally say something similar to what the person was just thinking and going to say. If they all associated with non Asians a lot more then there would be a lot more people around for them to accidentally show facial expressions when those people think things they don’t like etc, so they segregate and only associate with Asians so there won’t be anyone around for them to see that and have any accidents happen in the first place.
I know this may sound crazy, impossible and unbelievable, BUT IT ISN’T CRAZY WHEN ITS TRUE
You have to spread the message!!!!!
The world has to know about this!!!!!

Haters Suck! @ 06/23/2012 at 5:09 pm

@anonymous
How the hell can you keep posting this crap. Knock it off it’s annoying.

@eyda
it’s called a push-up bra, i don’t think she would get implants.
on a different note, all these pictures of her doing nothing, going to the gym, walking around with her bf are not going to help her case. it’s just showing everybody that she’s not doing much and her career is down the drain. poor disney chick.

love how she keeps herself fit.

@Delilah: i thought the same thing. she is all “damsel in distress” around him but when hes not there shes really independent. thats just my perception

Her body is looking great. I hope we get good news soon after her meeting with CAA.

Haters Suck! @ 06/23/2012 at 6:01 pm

@chris
She’s not a Disney chick anymore you dumbass. and someone still needs to explain to me why working for Disney is so horrible. I’m still trying to figure out when Disney becomes the root of all evil in the world. Disneyworld, Disneyland love those places wanna go back soon.

@eyda: its probably the sports bra or a push up bra because there is a lot of cleavage. I highly doubt she’d get surgery :)

@Chris: That’s so not true. Actors do not not work every single minute and every single day. They all mostly have down time in between projects, and THAT is what keeps them sane. It also depends on actor’s schedules. Sometimes it works out that projects are back to back, and then months of down time. It depends on filming schedules. That doesn’t mean that a career is “finished” or “down the drain”. As a matter of fact, seeing the same actors over and over cast in movies is so annoying! It’s overexposure to me, and I get sick of them. I think it’s better to choose projects wisely and do fewer of them.

@Chris: Well, I would hope if people felt that way then they would check and know what they’re talking about before they open their mouth and sound foolish. She’s going to be a very busy girl for at least the next year.

Selma Kacha @ 06/23/2012 at 6:37 pm

@Chris: I feel sorry for you. You’re nasty and you judge people like if you know them. Just sh*t up. Poor j*ckass

Ah come on children, the girl is known for HSM and leaking nude pictures on the web, definitely NOT for her acting skills. Get real. You guys sound pathetic trying to defend her.
As you mention maria, she is becoming overexposed on gossip site and people are getting sick of her. I agree with Chris, that kind of overexposure is never good.

Haters Suck! @ 06/23/2012 at 6:47 pm

@tina
And what exactly are you known for besides being a b!tch. Bet Vanessa wouldn’t trade lives with you for all the money in the world.

Her body is banging.

@Haters suck!
I’m known for being realistic honey ;)

Haters Suck! @ 06/23/2012 at 7:03 pm

@tina
Really? I’d never heard of you. Didn’t know being “realistic” was a quality worth being known for. I know a lot of people who are realistic but never heard any of them actually brag about it. Hmm you think Vanessa sits behind a computer and talks $hit about your life and how fascinating it must be to be “realistic”

@tina, you’re the doppelgänger of the nasty kind. Your namesake is a 100 percent nicer than you. Bit chy much, eh.
The more I see pics of this couple the more I see how adorable they are and how they try to live their lives normally. The pics of them moving furniture together is just too cute. I must say Vanessa looks super fit.

@ Chris, Vanessa does not wear push-up bras for her fitness class. If any one has common sense, it is mighty uncomfortable when you do stretches and lie on your front in a push up bra.

@tina: I did NOT say Vanessa is overexposed. I was talking about actors who are cast in everything, and I get sick of seeing them in every movie. Vanessa’s pics are here frequently, yes. But in the scheme of the Hollywood universe, Just Jared is but a dot on the radar. If you open ANY other magazine or tabloid, she is rarely in those. You might catch a pic once in awhile. I can name dozens who are more overexposed. At least the pics are of her being totally normal.

kelly martineau @ 06/23/2012 at 8:13 pm

It was nice not seeing Big Lips for awhile. Just v and her family and Laura. Both of them look like bank robers with the hanker chiefs around there face loading up the truck.

kelly martineau @ 06/23/2012 at 8:14 pm

Any videos of them around the internet?

LMAO! Look at him!! He’s the one who’s trying to “hide” from the papparazzos HA! Like, he’s the one they’re chasing… In his dreams. Who does he think he is? He’s just a beard. The bf. The current one. haha. It’s so funny to me how he’s keeping

Do we seriously need a Vanessa workout post every other day? I’m a fan of Vanessa, but even I think this is too much.

@Stunna,no matter what he or Vanessa does, the naysayers will always find something to b I t c h about and you are one of them. Austin is a gentleman, no matter what you say.

@ Minah, I’m not complaining. JJ is a Vanessa fan, he can post whomever he wants on his site.

@kelly martineau:
go back to stalk zac efron please… dumb

Very Nice :) @ 06/23/2012 at 8:53 pm

Every time I see V posts – about 4 people (BOJI, Haters Suck!, maria and one I can’t remember) keeps defending her&bf and the others hate(V or mostly her bf).

Seems like only 4 of V fans come to V posts daily.
(I’m not a fan or hater of V – but I do hate her bf)

flawless as usual!

LOVE her relationsip with Austin!

@Very Nice :):
i could give you the IP address of the only one hater here.. The same person changes her name.. lol

@Delilah:
i guess you don’t understand her happiness.. lol

@Haters Suck!:
agree. She is always happy with him

Very Nice :) @ 06/23/2012 at 9:04 pm

@me2: Well, one can keep changing his/her name and comment, but judging from the # of thumb up/downs… I don’t think only one single person comes here and comments some negative things.

@kelly martineau:
why are you not stalking your “golden boy”? lmao

Haters Suck! @ 06/23/2012 at 9:16 pm

@very nice
Well it wouldn’t surprise me if one person was behind the number of thumb up and downs. They happen way too quickly and slow down all
of a sudden. I’ve given up thumbing comments it doesn’t work for me.
No matter what I do and how many times I hit a button it doesn’t work. So if I can’t do it at all it wouldn’t surprise me if someone could do it over and over again. And for some people like Maria she hits a thumbs up but it registers a thumbs down count . So I don’t even pay attention to it anymore.

OMH they are adorables!

@very nice, you forgot, Tina, More Than Words, and I’m sure there are many more who choose to remain anonymous. Btw, HATE is a very strong word.Do not hate someone you do not know.

@Very Nice :):
actually that’s not true. if you change your name, you can use the thumb up / downs again. Plus, in my case i can’t use the thumb thingy, i mean, if I use thumbs up its registers as a thumbs down, so i dont use the thumbs! lol

Rise Above Hate @ 06/23/2012 at 9:38 pm

My God please be with those who harbor hatred in their hearts for people they do not know. Please heal their hearts and let them find peace and love in their lives.
Vanessa and austin have found something special between them. They are happy and that is all that matters. God bless you all
RISE ABOVE HATE!!!!!

love her and Austin

@me2: So that happens to others as well. Maybe that’s why we get the ridiculous numbers of thumbs downs for posts that are not even offensive. Jared needs to get rid of it.

Haters Suck! @ 06/23/2012 at 9:45 pm

@maria
And isn’t it just a little wired most of the thumbs usally occur on the very first page with very few after that and as the pages keep going. I’ve found that to be strange.

@Haters Suck!
it’s actually like that on all the posts, especially the ones with big hits like angelina jolie or jen anniston, i guess people don’t read past page one, i’ve also noticed that on most posts.
anyway, that feature is lame imo.

So glad you guys agree. It’s a feature that just doesn’t work.

I wish I could say it’s not a distraction, but it is, cause good comments that are worth reading are” hidden” because of more than 15 negatives. How does that even make sense?? I find it very annoying.

@Haters Suck!: I’ve noticed that too, Haters.

Haters Suck! @ 06/23/2012 at 9:59 pm

@maria
Well for me it literally doesn’t work. I can’t thumb up or down a comment even if I wanted to. So I can’t use it at all.

@maria:
that’s happens to me too! I hit the thumb up button and the count goes -2!

@Fan Here: Me too! Might explain why there are so many thumbs down.
@Haters Suck!: Think it’s rigged??

Haters Suck! @ 06/23/2012 at 10:23 pm

@maria
No idea what it is. Maybe it’s rigged, I don’t know why jj even added the feature I just tried to thumb each of your comments again nothing.

Cute cute cute

Please breakup please

I like Vanessa, but STOP posting so many posts about her! NONE are worthy or anything to do with her career. JustJared, you’re site is getting worse.

Very Nice :) @ 06/23/2012 at 11:26 pm

@Fan Here: I found out that if people pressed thumb up/downs before you press them (in the interval of loading and pressing) it looks like what you guys experienced.

For example, if you pressed thumb up and two people pressed thumb downs right before you, you experience 1 thumb down a total. I experience it frequently on the first page of comments – which people usually look at. On the latter comments which people less care – doesn’t happen.

florence2 @ 06/24/2012 at 2:52 am

Love seeing her and Austin together and hope that he is going with her to the TCA this weekend and we get lots of lovely pictures of the two of them.

Wonder if that’s Austin’s furniture and he is moving in with Vanessa it would’nt suprise me if he is doing that or will do very soon they have just clicked right away with one another and it’s lovely to see.

I’m sick of it..

I wonder why people who hate her come to her postings

If you don’t like her, why bother to come here

I understand that we are all entitled to our opinion on this site but honestly some of you have to much hate for this young women who has done nothing for you to actually feel the hate. My belief is this, if you don’t like the person that be held accountable and move on without feeling the need to post an ugly comment. Don’t judge Vanessa or anyone for that matter because it comes back to bite you in your rear later on. Vanessa can’t help it if she’s getting papped they are just there, everywhere in LA so don’t accuse or assume either that she is calling the papps, don’t think so. Don’t hate! it actually spit’s right back!!!

Beautiful Baby V! She’s in very good shape!

ps. it’s pretty weird that there are far more (down) votes than people commenting around here…. it quite possible that someone uses some proxy/vpn to manipulate the votes

She should try dating a Filipino man for a change.

@BOJI: 10 people seem to agree with what I said, stupid

i love her and Austin is fine w/ me.

Wow. I don’t check this site for a couple of dates and my name is everywhere, saying the stupidest things. @Stunna can you not read? The arrows mean nothing. 10 agreeing wth you is probably 5 disagreeing with you. Good to see them spending time together before he goes to NY.

#67, I’m sure Austin is fine with you because you are probably another brainwashed Filipino girl who drools over white guys and wouldn’t give a Filipino man a chance. She is half Filipino but she prefers the white half of herself.

@Pinoy: And that’s her choice, isn’t it? Thank God, she isn’t racist like you. She loves guys for WHO they are, not their nationality or race.

@Stunna, now who is Stupid? You with your ignoramus comments. Thanks, Tina.
@Pinoy, I must say you are one Filipino with a huge chip on your shoulder. What’s with the hang up? You are really something else, you belong in the middle ages, dearie.

MoreThanWords @ 06/24/2012 at 10:35 am

I absolutely LOVE these two, and those hating on Austin have serious issues. You bluudy door *****, just because he isn’t as famous or whatever like what’s his face, does not necessarily mean he doesn’t have any credibility to be dating V. Besides, comments that irrelevant only highlights how much of a space cadet you haters are. It is what it is, love it or fcuk off.

why so shy?

@pinoy This is begining to sound like a personal problem to me. Since I’m assuming you don’ t know Vanessa personally, it sounds like someone dumped you for somone else. You do know Vanessa has nothing to do with your personal life? Do you think it might have to do with you? Your personality or lack there of? Grow up and stop blaming others for your short commings.

@Very Nice :):
lmao… but if you change your name you can use the thumbs again.. so the whole thumb up down it has nothing to do with i agree / i don’t!

@MoreThanWords: You are so right. If she dated someone more famous than she is, she would be crucified for “dating up” for fame. So she dates a nice guy, doesn’t care about how famous he is, cause it doesn’t matter to her, and she’s still crucified. Those hating on him are just pissed it’s not Zac, cause he’s perfect in every way. Well, I won’t go into that, but I’ll just say this. They WERE a lovely couple, with the world at their feet. But that world, and their bad timing got in the way. They came to a crossroads in their relationship, where you “either sh*t or get off the pot”, as they say. He didn’t want anything other than the fame and career. She wants both. Simple as that. So hearts have to move on. There is love again, and people have to let her move on. Honestly, he is a great guy for her. He is intelligent, sweet, cultured, and spiritual. Not some a$$ hung up on appearances, image, and himself.

love her so much! and i loooooove to see her out with Austin!
it looks like EVERYONE wants to know about Vanessa… all her post have 50+ comments!

Everyone cares about her! <3

and i dont get why some people are talking about her living with Austin… acording to some really reliable source (close friend) they are “living” together since march… and by living together i mean he usually stays at her house almost all the week…
Probably they are moving some stuff to their Malibu house… i hope we get to see them enjoy part of the summer there and spend a wonderful 1 anniversary together!<3

@anne
no, if you change your name, or reboot your modem, or turn off your computer and log in again, etc. you can’t use the thumbs feature again. it works with the ip address, so if you want to vote twice, you would have to go to your neighbor’s house or like someone mentioned use some proxy/vpn to manipulate the vote. seems like a lot of trouble just for voting on a gossip site. i personally never experienced problems with the feature but i agree with you guys that it’s lame and should be removed.

Liked her so much more with Zac :/

florence2 @ 06/24/2012 at 1:55 pm

It’s obvious that they are living together because for one because of the amount if time they are together they obviously can’t bear to be seperated which is lovely. Vanessa is proof that you can gave a career and a loving relationship without making one more important than the other and finding the balance like they obviously have found with each other fame can come and go but building on a relationship can last a lifetime and I’ve a feeling that we will be seeing Vanessa and Austin together for a very very long time and just as happy as they are now.

And good for them moving into their Malibu house together for the summer’s may they have a long lovely summer together and a great and i,I’m sure of many more anniversary’s to celebrate as a couple.

I have to call bull on them living together. 1(one) small u-haul truck would hardly movie her bedroom let alone her house. All they saw her move from her house was one dresser. I just don’t like it when people (florence) start stupid rumors by stating them as facts..

@anne so her close friend is telling you her business. Again bull.

In July Austin is going to NY to film his series. Why would they move anywhere now?

She looks so younger than her age

@tina:
lol i never said that.. i said that their friends (close sources) have been telling they were “living” together since march.. and by living together i mean, he is with her at her house almost all the week… he sleep there and he stays there all the time, they are sharing her place… dont go all defensive with me, i love Vanessa and i LOVE her relationship with Austin, they are really good together, and she is finally happy, she is smiling again after all the crap she has to handle in the past, now she is with someone who actually loves her.

@anne: I wouldn’t be surprised, but it is no big deal. Efron spent most of his time at her house too. That’s what people do when in a relationship. Spend a lot of time together. Especially when their work takes them away for months at a time. I don’t know why this is an issue.

MoreThanWords @ 06/24/2012 at 8:59 pm

@maria: Agreed! it’s nice to see Austin doing everyday stuff with her. There’s no need for pretense or lip gloss *slight chuckle*. In all seriousness, I agree, there was too much going on with one wanting cake and to eat it too, whilst the other wanted it all, including a normal life, to some degree. I think credit goes to Vanessa and her strong bond with her family for allowing her to maintain some of her normal life, pre fame.

mykamicks @ 06/24/2012 at 9:26 pm

@BOJI:

Hi Boji! Have a Filipino blood too! That is why I love Fil ams, Causians, Fil Canadians, All Asians with filipino mixes etc… who has talents to share and excels and contribute much to their countries, even to the whole world. The first time I saw Vanessa and able to know that she has a filipino blood, I came to support this woman.

I cannot get why other fellows of mine always tend to put down someone who does nothing into thier lives bad.

You cannot dictate someone to love somebody just because you wanted to cater you own taste of nationaity.

On the positive note, I learned how to love Austin as Vanessa’s BF simply because this guy really shows respect & always care about Vanessa. He is just 20 years old, but you can see how genlteman he is everytime. A simple opening his girl a door car is a plus factor which you cannot disregard for a man like him now a days.