Blake Lively: 'Savages' Premiere!

Blake Lively: 'Savages' Premiere!

Blake Lively looks stunning as she arrives at the premiere of her new film, Savages, held at the Mann Village Theatre on Monday (June 25) in Westwood, Calif.

The 24-year-old actress, who wore a Zuhair Murad couture gown, was joined by her co-star John Travolta, his wife Kelly Preston, and producer of the film Eric Kopeloff.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Blake Lively

The Oliver Stone-directed thriller, co-starring Taylor Kitsch, Aaron Johnson, Benicio Del Toro, Salma Hayek, and Emile Hirsch, hits theaters Friday (July 6).

FYI: Blake accessorized with Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.

15+ pictures inside of Blake Lively and others at the premiere of Savages

blake lively savages premiere 13
blake lively savages premiere 14
blake lively savages premiere 15

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

is kelly preston forreal?????? that kiss made my night. loll!

bahha black sheep @ 06/25/2012 at 11:24 pm

whoa she got old

Love her hair and the gown! Seriously can’t wait for this movie to come out!!

Love her hair and makeup! I’m not sure If I like the dress, all the lines hurt my eyes.

She is beautiful

she always wears the ugliest freaking dresses. i dont get it because she has access to every designer and still chooses the grossest ones. she looks nice otherwise.

She looks gorgeous!

she is stunning! wow

I adore Blake but I am a bit shocked to see all those lines on her face. She is only 24 wtf

she looks beautiful , the dress and the hair makes her look like a vintage movie star

the gown is beautiful. love blake! cant wait to watch savages!

she looks SO good! always has the best sense of style, this girl. that hair and lipstick makes her look amazingly classy too. A+ Blake

@Dee: It’s a laughline. im 19 and i have one. got it from too much smiling/laughing

She looks old.

one word: wow

WOW, she looks absolutely beautiful!

Looking forward to watch Savages!

Wow Blake looks amazing!

@fukuyama: I like her dress but she does look older than 24. I would say closer to 34.

OMG she looks sooooo bad!

haters gonna hate @ 06/25/2012 at 11:45 pm

here comes the haters. go away.. shooo

She’s channeling Old Hollywood glamor. The dress is fine. Frankly, I find teeth that unnaturally white, almost blue-white, to be a bit startling. It’s the dental equivalent of giant bolt-on breasts. Step away from the bleach.

one gorgeous babe

why looking so greasy?

I think she’s styled well but there is no way in hell she looks 25. She looks like she’s 35. Why is she aging at such a rapid pace? Her skin looks leathery.

Jeffrey Sean Keith @ 06/25/2012 at 11:50 pm

She is going to win a Oscar for best supporting actress for this film!

I could wipe away 90% of her beauty with a baby wipe. She looks like a clown in some of these shots. WHY DOES SHE LOOK SO OLD?

OMG…..Travolta`s hair is so bad, it looks painted on!

He was once handsome, now he looks scary.

Charlize Theron looks younger than her and she’s in her mid thirties!

@Reese: But her forehead…I don’t mean to *****, I love her. She could just use a moisturizer

where’s the rest of the cast??

she looks old? really? can you guys(haters) show us your faces??? cant wait to see your PERFECT FACES :\ #sarcasm

Now THAT is a dress WOW I LOVE it. The hair/makeup also look amazing.

that is one beautiful dress, her makeup and hair look great too.

bahha black sheep @ 06/26/2012 at 12:00 am

@paul: Kelly Preston…i agree

ilikeitmore @ 06/26/2012 at 12:02 am

Why so much comments on an ugly girl? Blake is so ugly and boring.

Listen. I’m not a jealous person. I’m not. I know you Blake-stans like to say everyone that has any criticism for her is just jealous but I’m most definitely not. I think Amber Heard and Katie Cassidy are the most goregous blonde women in the public eye. I think Scarlett Johansson and Jennifer Lawrence are just stunning. I can’t stand to see Blake get so much attention for doing nothing but brag about her connections and tell everyone she knows how to bake when in reality, anyone can bake if they follow instructions. I can’t stand that she thinks being her own stylist makes her better than other actresses because in actuality she is no Michelle Williams, Jennifer Lawrence, Rooney Mara, or Carey Mulligan. I think she looks really old in these pictures and that’s my opinion of her. it’s not because I’m jealous of a friggin actress,…that would make zero sense. I don’t like her because I don’t think she’s worthy of world wide recognition or the roles she gets. If she stuck to tv or modeling that would be fine by me because I really think she’s overated.

either her brows were overtweezed or someone drew in them too harshly

Jeffrey Sean Keith @ 06/26/2012 at 12:07 am

Oscar winner for sure,book it!

um WTF is kelly doing,.,your hubby is gay just be fine with it…..everyone knows

@S: well, what can I say, I think WE LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE CONNECTIONS ARE IMPORTANT.

She’s gorgeous, bubbly, adorable, maybe thats why shes being recognized. Yes, you mentioned a lot of good and beautiful actresses but blake is different. every one of them is different so dont compare :)

@S:

But Katie Cassidy looks 50 freaking yrs old

@S: Agree with you. And this dress, in particular, is awful. She’s got a California-girl look that could never pass as “old Hollywood glamour”, or just classy for that matter. She’s too much “try”, and from what I’ve seen from this movie, she’s basically just playing herself. SALMA HAYEK is the one that will probably go for the awards season for Savages.

Where is ryan????? hmmmmmmmmmm

Yes Blake continue to show off your body, that is all your good for after all. She looks like a 40 year old woman.

@Jeffrey Sean Keith: I’d put my money on Salma. Blake might be good in Savages, we’ll see, but she’ll never get an Oscar with her resume. She hasn’t shown – even with a tv show and many movies – that she can ACT. She’s young, too much “image” going on and no talk whatsoever of her being actually TALENTED. Not to mention all the couch casting conversation surrounding her.

@Kiki: There are so many great movies coming out this year I’d be surprised if she was even thought of come award season.

bahha black sheep @ 06/26/2012 at 12:19 am

Kelly is twice Blake’s age is 10x as hot

I Don’t Hate, critical comment doesn’t mean hating, I’m just telling the truth- her face looks old/er.

WHERE’S TAYLOR KITSCH??????

Jeffrey Sean Keith @ 06/26/2012 at 12:25 am

I’m still standing by my prediction for surprise Oscar winner,just a hunch my gut tells me,she will shock the world,I’m predicting Anne Hathaway, or Carey Mulligan for Best actress!

STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is very beautiful though she looks mature for her age.

Blake Lively! Absolutely stunning!

The Kelly/John Travolta kiss is gonna make headlines around the world! lol too bad for Blake no one will be talking about her. she looks like Jen Aniston

Jeffrey Sean Keith @ 06/26/2012 at 12:42 am

What will your reaction be if she does win like I predict!

DiCaprio is Missing Out @ 06/26/2012 at 12:53 am

You look beautiful Blake. Leo Dicaprio is an idiot for not being with you. I wonder how jealous he is when he sees these pictures.

Oh well, his current gf, Erin, is beautiful to.

Man they are really trying to end those John Travolta rumors completely huh

I ain’t buying this:

Ummm..JARED. Where are the photos of TAYLOR KITSCH AT THE PREMIERE?!

insominiac @ 06/26/2012 at 1:09 am

With all the negative comments, at least you can say she doesn’t use botox or filler because you can clearly see the lines across her forehead and the sides of her mouth. I think that’s what’s making her look more mature.I always thought that having oily skin made you start getting lines and wrinkles much later in life. Anyway she’s just someone who is aging a bit faster but you can still look good if you look older.

What a FAKE girl! Even her teeth’s color looks soo uterly fake!

Her makeup makes her look like a middle-aged woman.

She would use eventually botox or filler in about 5 years time or even less a she look about 10 yrs older than her actual age. Poor girl, lots & lots of surgerieS most likely made her face look much older rapidly.

@joone: She’s always had a very hard face with very harsh lines, strong jaw etc plus she’s had two nose jobs, and her whole mouth fixed (maybe that’s why she mumbles?) her teeth whitened, straightened and she has veneers. Then of course the boob job.
She’s always had those two lines around her mouth though. She’s very average looking with or without make up and has a very horsey masculine face whereas someone like amber heard is an example of a gorgeous bombshell blond.

beautiful woman .
wow – what a stunning dress !!! great taste

Looks old @ 06/26/2012 at 1:41 am

What happened to wrinkles on her brow?

@Blakey-Fakey: Wow! I’m speechless.

K, you can see some lines. On the bad side. But because I can see her lines today she reminds me of a young Jane Fonda. Where I didn’t mind her either way and Never posted under her today I like her because of it.

why she looks older than her age?? I think her make up is too much.. LOL

Wow! Blake looks absolutely gorgeous!

She usually looks great, but she looks like a crossdresser here. The roots, the harsh makeup, the overthetop dress…awful.

I just can’t stand her!

damn, she really went all out on that teeth whitener, huh?

Finally someone wore a unique and beautiful gown instead of the usual Vegas hooker garb we’re too used to seeing on the carpet. If only Beyonce had this stylist.

Black-Dahlia @ 06/26/2012 at 3:49 am

Blake has an unfortunate face but she definetely is a fashionista.

@Q: wow how did you know those stuff? Are you a cosmetic surgeon? stop assuming. bring us a good proof. you hater!

fabulous! love her style!

her gown is ammazzzing! she’s gorgeous!

@joone: who cares about revenge. their plot is getting boring. 1 or 2 seasons and it’s done. i guarantee u that.

looking good blake!

@kiki: Why would anyone leaving comments here should show you her face? It`s not overrated celebrities posted here, it`s not the one who writes comments that walks the red carpet like she is the center of the universe looking 40 at the age of 24.
Her face is just hideous! Miss Casting Couch / Mumble Queen looks worse than ever! Another movie to avoid because of her!

She’s going for the Veronica Lake look I think.
I prefer less as more but I guess for a big premiere she’s going all out.
Isn’t it funny all the letter people here Q. S. D are writing essays on how much they hate Blake, repeating lies about her, while referencing Kate Cassidy WTF???? as the epitome of HW Glamour and talent.
Stay pressed. Physicians heal thyselves. Good luck Blake.

Surprised Travolta showed up.

@Annie:
Problem with that conspiracy is that Blake was 16 years old in Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants so her age and H School yearbook tallies.
@Chace, yeah I give Travolta props for showing, Kelly is working it.

kellyLove @ 06/26/2012 at 6:13 am

Her dress and hair are stunning but I’m not digging the make-up .. it makes her look older than she is

Stunning! She is gorgeous!

she’s pretty… if only she could act….

She looks like Sean Penn in drag lol

She is an ICON! absolutely gorgeous!!!

The comments on how ugly, boring, tacky and old-looking Blake Lively is have me in stitches… As if Wintour, Lagerfeld and Gucci are a bunch of dim-witted individuals who know nothing about charm or fashion and are doing all they can to wreck their products by choosing Lively as their image. People are entitled to dislike other people but the intensity of the hatred expressed is astounding (I love the comment of her looking like Sean Penn in drags!). Girls, you are only making life difficult for yourselves. Lively could not care less, I am sure. Relax.

Don’t worry about the Leighton stans. They’ve been at her from the start. Blake’s fine. Enjoy the pics. But where the h*ll is Aaron Johnson????

Working with Wintour, Lagerfeld…etc. is not about being gorgeous. She gets attention from all these people for fashion sense she claims she has ( of course without a stylist ). That won`t give her class and won`t make her look younger. This is what makes someone overrated. Some people see something in her but I couldn`t care less about Wintour or Gucci`s taste. I find her absolutely unattractive and talentless. Look at Gisele. So many people think she is a horse face and yet she has been the highest paid model several years in a row. It`s one thing what fashion people find attractive and another what regular people like.

How immature to see these `Leighton stan` comments. If you don`t like one actress it`s immediately the competition to blame for the negative comments. It`s the same on every thread. Does it make it easier for her fans to deal with opposing opinion? Time to grow up!

the dress is stunning and blake is beyond gorgeous!

shes beautiful inside and out :)

wow gorgeous woman! I love old Hollywood glamor.

@LOL: Well then, in that case she sure seems to have aged fast!

Highly moderated thread all of a sudden!

George Clooney is SCUM @ 06/26/2012 at 10:14 am

WHAT THE PR NETWORK WHO RUN clooneysopenhouse.com DO NOT WANT THE PUBLIC TO KNOW:
THEY BELIEVE CLOONEY WILL CONTINUE THE BOGUS PUBLICITY ARRANGEMENTS WHICH KEEPS THIS PR NETWORK EMPLOYED. So they can spin baloney in gossip magazines and tabloids.
Like the Daily Mail (Fail) – KatieDot.’s preferred newspaper for gossip story features. Why, she even does all the comments there with her gnome team…
* Keibler was suggested as the next publicity arrangement by Rande Gerbil & Kid Rock at least 6 months prior to the break-up with Canalis.
Clooney was advised that the 2 year stint was running its course and then pressure would amount from the general public about where the “relationship” would lead. Public interest was waning due to over-familiarity.
And above all, the theme of “is she the One who will entrap him?” that the PR network [led by the old bag bi*tch gnomes (as Clooney calls them) which includes gastric-banded, cross-eyed Kirstie Alley] needed a new substitute. A new contract girlfriend. A new face (albeit a potato bland one). The less attractive the better. Easily dispensable.

* Clooney seemed to want out but was trapped between a rock and a hard place. Not because there’s someone special in his life. Much to KatieDot/ Joanna’s innuendo that he’s bi-sexual with a penchant for handsome gay Italian plumbers OR his GAY CUBAN HAIRSTYLIST wannabe clone, the cheesy-smiled WALDO SANCHEZ… No, but because Clooney’s conscience stirred a tad that he’s sick of the hoooker/ fame-ho’s leeching off him. His only excuse is that he’s profiting from it. That’s all…. So he allowed it.

George Clooney is SCUM @ 06/26/2012 at 10:18 am

-cont’d
* One of the gnomes ( another literary failed contributor on that site named Joanie Johnson Dingess Dingbat)stated that Clooney was helping out Stacy Keibler as a favor to his friends. Linda Stevens another gnome claimed similar facts: he wants to live with integrity and is SICK OF THE LIES. Courtney Rubin told me he will never get out of it as long as his management can coerce him.
….
* Then they guaranteed him that with the added exposure for the Oscar-campaign, he would most CERTAINLY WIN… Sourpuss lost. 800 AMPAS members are not fools. Staunchly conservative artistic males mainly comprise of the committee and they cannot be bribed like HFPA.
….
* Once he FAILED EPICALLY TO WIN THE BEST ACTOR AWARD (he’s still plagued by only having won Best Supporting for gaining weight…… The gnomes on the PR network told George AGAIN that it would be TOO SOON to dump Stacy Keibler. He complied though avoided her, fleeing to Gay Boy Waldo’s solace… Then they tell him it’s summer – gossip magazine haven… His Nespresso & Omega & Mercedes contracts may suffer if he’s not getting maximum exposure. The alcoholic complies…..
….
* Stacy Keibler had the carrot dangled for months. She was advised to temporarily break-up with her moocher boyfriend Greg Stults months in advance for the CHANCE OF A LIFETIME PUBLICITY STUNT WITH CLOONEY THE VILLAGE IDIOT… For a career boost, she thought.

* They met at China Tang on July 28th, 2011 in London to discuss the prospect of green-lighting the fake arrangement.
….
* Clooney told her to be on stand-by for the correct timing. His words: “we’ll be a great team, you and I. Eli couldn’t communicate in English & it was a cultural differences too…You just do as instructed.”

* Behind her back, he’d complain she’s TOO MENACING HUGE, TACKY, LOW CLASS, FAT, WIDE HIPPED AND A POTATO HEAD. He made collages out of her face and stuck them on Godzilla’s body as a joke. And calls her The Giant Rodent & Kyborg often…
….
* Never sleeps with her. Not his type. Though he did sleep with Canalis for a while when he was drunk & took coke. Told her he’s bisexual and therefore, would run to Waldo. Or that he was injured since Syriana….
….
* So, September 2011, they approve of the publicity arrangement. The alcoholic starts losing his mind drinking more & more. Hates the situation. Loathes Stacy Keibler the hoooker (as he always refers to her).
….
* Oct 2011, – the Paris titty-tape fiasco. By London, she’s grounded for the IOM premiere as a “lesson.” Control freak said Harvey Weinstein insisted. They stay at the Corinthia hotel on the 6th floor in a separate bedroom double suite. He avoids her like the bubonic plague hanging out downstairs at the bar all night, drinking & smoking…
….
* Dodges her for months unless there’s visits to Cabo like Nov 5th, to promote Rande Gerbil’s Mexican *cough* tourism property interests (and Clooney’s no doubt). Or red-carpet premieres, like The Descendants on Nov 17th, in LA… She all along, living in West Hollywood and only meeting up for photo-ops.
….
* Then there’s Palm Springs, Golden Globes, Academy Awards. One disaster after another. Humiliation by the press & media. The commedia dell’arte that is George Clooney.

* Another incentive for him to do the Keibler fiasco (as much as he treats her as one of the boys cause she’s bigger than most of them) is his contempt for Elisabrutta Canalis (the Horse, as he calls her or Stevie as in Steven Tyler). This one of course, was introduced to him by Manuele Malenotti after George told him he needed to do a publicity arrangement with an Italian, at his management’s suggestion. A cocaine addicted 1K Euro per night hoooker was her game back then in Milanese nightclubs….when & if she could get it.
Clooney & co analyzed her “work” and decided to green light that public deception. The ugly & more defective the hoooker, the more dispensable…in his mind.

* There is no definitive expiration date on the hoooker contract arrangements. They’re just offered extensions.

Such is the pathetic life of George Clooney. Sad individual. No wonder the most frequent return on a Google search is “Gay.” LIES… LIES… and more PATHETIC LIES….
NO WONDER HE’S AN ALCOHOLIC

Ah...Bite Me! @ 06/26/2012 at 10:26 am

Blake Lively is lovely in a Marlene Dietrich style. Androgynous cool glamor.

John Travolta is A MAJOR CLOSET FAGGGOTTT-ASSS .
And Kelly Preston is his beard.
Just like their double-crossing gatric-banded fat b*itch “friend” Kirstie Alley was Parker Stevenson’s beard wife for years. Even adopted 2 token kids to create a nuclear family.
NOWADAYS, THE FAT FCUK advises Stan Rosenfield on Clooney’s bogus PR arrangements. She says he’s bisexual with Waldo Sanchez, so it has to be like this.
Ahhh….. but who bribed the masseurs to leak, fat fcuk mad Kirstie???
Double-crossing your friends??
Anyone want to contact the old prune-face, she posts on clooneysopenhouse.com as Cinderella (how ironic) & DavidaRochelle.

And Clooney himself posts there as It’s Me… what else.
Pretending his an Italian woman fan of himself. Yeah…what else?

Dave Franco @ 06/26/2012 at 10:27 am

104 comments???? Why is she so popular? Guess the nude pics did elevate her status. I happen to think she is overrated.

Dave Franco @ 06/26/2012 at 10:28 am

John Travolta looks creepy!

Maybe she doesn’t use botox… that’s a good thing =)

@sullivan: I find teeth that unnaturally white, almost blue-white

HAHA blue teeth, you’re so full of c r a p

But why are you always in her posts?? I don’t get why those who hate her come read on her, post sarky comments, and then complain that other people dare to like different / have different opinions from them. Weird

Because it is not her fan site. This is a thread where anyone can post and have an opinion. Get it? Why is it such a big deal that someone comments on a celeb she/he dislikes?
I think her look is too much for a movie premiere. The dress looks great on her but other than that it`s just wrong. To me it seems she is trying too hard ( again ) with the old Hollywood glamour look. It`s not her style at all. The hair, the lips, the nail, the pose… just way too much. Even when her b**bs and legs are covered you can see that she is trying a little too hard.

Where did I imply it was a fan site? #105 came here on her post asking why she is popular while making it clear like you s/he hates her. My request was/is why must everyone feel like you or King Dave. Simply because they don’t follow the edict to hate Blake and call her over rated, try hard etc does not make them any less allowed to have their own views and express it. Get it?

Beautiful body but I’m not a fan of her face…a bit too “horsey”. Not sure about her acting as I’ve not seen anything that she has done. I have heard that she mumbles a bit in her delivery.

Again it’s a site where anyone can read and post on anyone they want to. Regardless whether you like the person or not. You were picking on Dave F for the same reason he was picking on her fans.
PS: you don’t have to follow someone to see no talent and being overrated / try hard.

Blake doesn’t even have a lead role in the movie but she is treated like she does. She acts like she does. She goes attention for fashion, her revealing clothes or her private life but not for acting. That’s overrated.

Love the dress and she looks great but the girl has no talent and she’s bad for business so why are still trying to make her a star?

I would imagine not since the often used over rated / try hard are not usual fan adjectives. You, Dave F and your other friends who feel this way have no right to question those who don’t share this opinion.,

She’s got a great figure, but her face is not going to age well. She does not have a classic face, even after the nose job…. and those lines by her mouth are going to get deep fast! Just saying.

Just like you have no right to question why people post here. Honestly I don`t even think Dave F`s comment was so offensive. Not at all. I saw posts about this premiere on other sites and the comments are mainly from `not usual` fans who don`t get her appeal or why are people trying to make her happen. So the question from Dave F is pretty common…

Yep. That’s the way keep assuring yourself everyone hates her and you, Dave F etc are the majority. I’ve read other sites too on this premiere and unsurprisingly have seen exact opposite comments that you have.
Other sites and comments I’ve seen have been mixed reviews or complete raves (dailymail, redcarpet f, ce**leb etc). So obviously interpretation is open to perception or bias. Except of course her haters who insist their own opinion is an established fact.

Agree with most people… Her body is ridiculous. Her face is unfortunate. And she is a borderline middle-of-the-road actress. This dress looks amazing on her, though. The makeup and hair… Not so much.

She can’t act!

she’s another gwenyth paltrow head of the ugly girls.
roberts another plain woman but put make-up and give a script telling us they are cute and we’ve signed up for a 20yr fashion show from the uglies.
what do the uglies do to get past the pretty?

I don`t have to assure myself about that. It`s obvious. Bloggers, comments… it`s all out there. Ignoring it is your way to convince yourself that she is awesome, beautiful and talented even though she isn`t. The sites I have visited showed mostly negative opinion about her. Also this `hater` thing is pretty immature. She is not liked by everyone but hate is a pretty strong word. But whatever helps you!

what is happening with the world that blake is on the title and a huge actor like John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston are hidden amongst pics? They look really cute! Hope the gay stories are untrue! Anyway, even though I think she’s a terrible actress, Blake looks amazing here, LOVE the dress! Why doesn’t she just quit acting become a model already?

Nothing ‘helps me’ you’ve seen comments that attack her and go with your view, I have not. It’s as simple as that. Your reaction to this and claims that ‘its obvious’ does not make it true. I don’t expect her/anyone to be liked by everyone, I simply call BS on your proclamation that everyone hates her. Those superlatives your ascribed to me as describing Blake (which you insist she isn’t) I never said and only show you to be every bit as immature as those who call others haters. But you and Dave F and the rest of y’all hold on to that insistence that you speak for the majority, its a free country.

Jeffrey Sean Keith @ 06/26/2012 at 4:49 pm

Oscar winner Best Supporting Actress 2012-13 for Savages Blake Lively!

STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL…..THIS YOUNG WOMAN (Blake Lively) HAS GREAT STYLE AND A TOUCH OF CLASS. The only actress in a class by herself.

For older women…ANGELINA JOLIE is the actress in a class by herself.

@Jeffrey Sean Keith:
Lmao. You’re just determined to keep trolling aren’t you. Though its fun to see people take the bait and get hysterical!

@Declan:

Jeffrey Sean Keith @ 06/26/2012 at 6:14 pm

Chase I’m not trolling or trying yo be funny,I actually believe and stand by what I am saying,I truly believe she will get nominated and win for this role,I am behind my convictions!

what beauty! @ 06/26/2012 at 6:21 pm

Blake, I’ve always thought you were pretty, but these pictures! I don’t want to go to a “Monroe” comparison, but pretty darn close. You are stunning. I bet some ex boyfriends (uhem cleo) are in a trance ;) I hope JJ keeps your pic up on the banner for some time, because it’s a stunning introduction to the website! Beautiful grl.

Man Alive! @ 06/26/2012 at 6:46 pm

I agree ____. She is absolutely glorious! Blake, you get better and better with age. Truly, truly incredible styling and your…. the whole package! Give me strength.

oh please at you average annies hating on Blake. Its one thing to not get her. thats fine. but its a whole new ball game when you claim you dont get someone yet stalk/analyze every little thing they do. That is called being a hater. I dont like many celebs, thus you couldn’t force me to click on their web links. Haters simply are jealous girls/women who live very sub par lives with very unfortunate looks, 99.9% of the time. I haven’t seen ONE attractive hater on the net, lmao….they need to get off their lazy a**es and go look in the mirror.

Blake is obviously a nice looking person, quit kidding yourself. your boyfriend/husband would look when you’re back is turned.
I can’t believe people are criticizing her hair and makeup. We need Hollywood glam back in Hollywood again. Marilyn Monroe,Audrey Hepburn,Sophia Loren,Lauren Bacall,Joan Crawford,Rita Hayworth,Veronika Lake et al wouldn’t be icons if they were plain janes.

Average annies? Why? Is she any better? Take away her designer clothes, her nose/b**b job and what do you have? Not much! Please, don`t act like she is anything special! Just open your eyes and look at her!

F*** Off. Anyone can act/say as they please if they think she or anyone else is special. Even if it drives her haters into psychotic frenzies.

Pretty girl, too bad her acting is as flat as two day old soda.

@Jeffrey Sean Keith:

Umm…have you seen her acting? That will never happen.

If anyone can say as they please that means I can say whatever I want about her. And who are you to tell me to f*** off? Nobody.

Jeffrey Sean Keith @ 06/26/2012 at 9:57 pm

Poppy She is not that bad of an actress,as a matter of fact underrated,I truly believe what will happen that she will finally be recognized for her work,and she will get nominated and win!

You must be on something…

Jeffrey Sean Keith @ 06/26/2012 at 10:41 pm

Go to Gold Derby.com and see if I’m alone in predicting a longshot surprise win.

I truly do not get the hype about this girl. I have never seen her acting besides an episode of the Gossip Girl, which I found a terrible and stupid TV show. Well, she is pretty for sure. But put her side-to-side with women like Marion Cotillard, Eva Green or Rachel Weisz, and she will look just…. average. Besides, she is much younger than these women but looks almost the same age.

Poor Blake they are still trying to make her happen? Much like that Ryan Seacrest girl, Julianne, I think her name is. Freaking everywhere but does not register with anyone who matters in the public.

Blake should just relax and enjoy that she’s gotten this far. that’s quite a feat for someone like her. But this is as far as it gets. Look at the younger people coming up behind her. I mean they come with 10 million twitter followers already!

tinkerbell @ 06/26/2012 at 11:13 pm

I think Blake the Fake looks good here with the hair and dress. Otherwise, I still think facially meh, and her projects, all meh. But you can’t blame a girl for trying. Her and leighton, BOTH meh meh meh.

Good for her with the 4.0 it means she is not intellectually stupid, but some of her moral choices, like going after father of three ben affleck and weinstein for roles are questionable/dumb.

Jeffrey Sean Keith @ 06/26/2012 at 11:26 pm

Oscar winner period,haters!

she looks amazing !!!

@tinkerbell: DO YOU HAVE PROOF?? ALL YOU KNOW IS JUST RUMORS! GOSH YOU’RE PATHETIC

Blake looks stunning. Beautiful gown. One of her best looks!

Go Blake! @ 06/27/2012 at 3:59 am

@tinkerbell:
But why do you say something like that like its a fact? The story was Gretchen Moll was Weinstein’s girl and he was after Blake and she resisted. Where does her going after him or Ben Affleck come from? Its astonishing how Chinese Whispers can become fact and follow a person forever especially women, as poor Hayden Panettiere has discovered.

Natural my A*s @ 06/27/2012 at 7:12 am

Google “Blake lively before and after” and you’ll see for yourself how different she looks after all the surgeries.

Very Veronica Lake/ Rita Hayworth

I see her becoming a big movie star. Like she already is. She has a good publiicist to keep her relationship private and not use it for her career. Like other people do on gossip sites like rachel do. She comes out alone. Rache should be able to the same thing and stop using her ex boyfriend.so much. Both rachel was on the same day. One uses her ex on this site and the other one don’t use her rumored boyfriend do not. And that shows class. Cause rachel don ‘ t have any. Rachel can’t do nothing by herself. You go blakely.

Whatever. @ 06/27/2012 at 1:39 pm

I dont believe that she doesnt have a stylist. Other than that she looks beautiful.

Fashion Maven @ 06/27/2012 at 1:46 pm

She really has a crack publicity team in place. Good job folks psuhing her down our throats. She has a very equine like face. Reminds me of Sarah Jessica Parker…more handsome than beautiful. Great bod though.

Myslimshady @ 06/27/2012 at 4:06 pm

@Reese:
Uhhh and on the forehead? You have that too? From what? Too much
Frowning? Lol
Cause all of us don’t laugh at all

That is SO not her. She’s just trying to proof to the Gucci staff that she can impersonate the old hollywood diva style they need for their new fragrance which she’ll be the face and which is said to be imspired by the old hollywood glamour. L-a-m-e. Can’t she just be herself for a change? Plus she doesn’t even do it right… she cheapens the look to death.

Mother of God. Lainey is right, nobody will ever be able to wear this dress again. These are the most beautiful pictures of an actress/model I have seen since the Turlington/Crawford/Moss/Bundchen pictures of the 90s.

Blake, these pictures alone could shoot your career into high gear.

Legend in the making @ 06/27/2012 at 11:27 pm

Blake, YOU have the looks, elegance, and grace. These pictures are the images of a legendary actress in the making. Make good movie choices, and you could find yourself in the leagues of Taylor, Lake, and the like. Unbelievable pictures. I want you to look like this all the time!!