Jenny McCarthy: 'Playboy' Cover at 39!

Jenny McCarthy: 'Playboy' Cover at 39!

Jenny McCarthy bares almost all on the cover of Playboy‘s July/August issue.

The 39-year-old actress is featured in an 8-page nude pictorial shot by photographer Steve Shaw.

“I’m really proud of it,” Jenny told People about her work with the men’s magazine – her sixth cover appearance and seventh pictorial.

“The pictures are really gorgeous and classy. They could be out of W magazine. They’re really elegant. It’s probably a lot more sophisticated than a lot of the stuff you’d see of people with their clothes on,” she added.

As for how she prepped for the shoot, “The one thing I like about Playboy is they don’t have the anorexic look,” Jenny shared. “The women are voluptuous. So I didn’t really want to diet. I just wanted to tone up.”

Bigger pic inside

jenny mccarthy playboy

Credit: Steve Shaw; Photos: Playboy
Posted to: Jenny McCarthy, Magazine, Nude

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
carolynlee @ 06/25/2012 at 12:01 pm

She’s an actress with a special needs child and she needs to provide a living for them .

I hate how she called out Jim Carrey in regard to her son! If I was someone who bought this type of thing…..i wouldn’t just because she’s on the cover!

my classmate’s step-mother makes $74 an hour on the laptop. She has been out of a job for eight months but last month her payment was $21970 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more here CashLazy.*com
remove the *

At least she doesnt even pretend to be a real actress just goofy comedy stuff and this, she pretty much owns up to this is all she’s good at

What has her age got to do with it.

Jenny you are sooooooooooooooooooo sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

She looks amazing, She has always been beautiful, I remember her being on MTV acting as though she didn’t take her meds often. lol. Go, Jenny!

@BEAN: Well they managed to photoshop Lindsay Lohan’s 65 year old face (and boobs) back down to 39 or so: so I’m sure Jenni’s age is no problem for Playboy.

Craigypants @ 06/25/2012 at 12:47 pm

Photoshop Awards.
She is a totally irresponsable woman. Crapping on about those vaccines and stuff. She is no doctor and now whoring herself out to a trashy magazine. I guess a cheque is a cheque.

mlllllllllllle @ 06/25/2012 at 1:07 pm

I don’t care about this cover, but I don’t get your “At 39!” Jared.

What do you mean exactly ? Is it so impossible to look enough neat to show yourself beyond 30 ?

That adding to the daily “post baby body” makes me think for a while that you really, really, realy hate women.

No wonder why a lot of us are feeling bad about their own image, thanks to people like you.

Just LOL :D She thinks this cheap magazine is prestigious :D

she is annoying and always complaining

carolynlee @ 06/25/2012 at 2:15 pm

My comment before was not understood . What i should have said was since she obviously has no other way to make money short of outright prostitution this is what she seems to be only able to do . I can only surmise that she too is a special needs person or really loose with her morals . At this age she should have more resources at her disposal to make a living .

They could be out of W magazine? ****dead*** from lmao!!!!
Oh by the way Farrah Fawcett was in Playboy at age 50 and quite a few more women who were older than that so….

Dramamama @ 06/25/2012 at 2:30 pm

This woman has lost her mind!

Just Sayin' @ 06/25/2012 at 2:38 pm

“The one thing I like about Playboy is they don’t have the anorexic look, The women are voluptuous.”
Yeah that’s becasue they are fake. Fake breasts and fake lips; I don’t even what to know what else id fake.

While her cousin Melissa McCarthy is getting accolades for her acting and gets to go to award shows with other actors, poor Jenny has to do something to stay relevant. So here she still showing off the booty to get noticed and hosting a lame dating show and still acting like she’s a college co-ed. But at least at their family reunions Jenny can still pretend to herself that she too has a thriving career in comparison.

Do someone know the answer to this question, how come current or former actresses do nude poses for Playboy; however, you never hear about current or former actors pose for Playgirl?

Does someone know the answer to this question, how come current or former actresses do nude poses for Playboy; however, you never hear about current or former actors pose for Playgirl?

not in the least bit sexy

Alright, if you have kids, you SHOULDN’T be on playboy. I can only imagine what her son’s peers will say about this.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All