Justin Bieber: Just Jared Shoutout!

Justin Bieber: Just Jared Shoutout!

Check out Justin Bieber giving JustJared.com a shoutout!

The 18-year-old singer recently released his latest album, Believe, which is available at Walmart in a ZinePak as a deluxe version.

The CD is reportedly still on course for the largest debut sales week of the year with industry sources predicting 390,000 and 410,000 copies being sold.

Billboard also reports it’ll debut at the No. 1 spot later this week!

“We do it in hopes that in the end the MUSIC will be what speaks. thank you for supporting the music. #BELIEVE,” Justin recently tweeted.

justin bieber shoutout wrapped post 01
justin bieber shoutout wrapped post 02
justin bieber shoutout wrapped post 03
justin bieber shoutout wrapped post 04
justin bieber shoutout wrapped post 05

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Well that was nice of him.

Gosh no wonder JJ is no longer my fav celeb blog and am not enjoying it or visiting it as often anymore. It’s like sleeping with the people you report on, like being in bed with celeb’s PR. Maybe other blogs are doing that too, but none that I’ve seen are so blatant about it. Shame, sure this is reflecting in the writting now anw why everything on JJ often sounds like a press release now. Selling your soul to the devil.

bobjustbob @ 06/25/2012 at 2:26 pm

I wonder when JB will stop looking like a prepubescent tween girl. He still looks like he’s 12. Needs to grab the fame monster while he can, his largely tween audience will likely outgrow him and grow taller before he does LOL!!

Gossipgirl @ 06/25/2012 at 2:26 pm

Damn, every time I see photos of this guy, it creeps me out! I have never seen an 18 y/o that looks like a 13y/o girl……just so creepy and distracting!

anonymous @ 06/25/2012 at 2:29 pm

I agree this site has changed and now become more about the of the celebrities stuff.

anonymous @ 06/25/2012 at 2:30 pm

of the **PROMOTION” of the celebrities stuff.

LOL, he does look like a wee boy, cute, but still wee.

Justin kind of looks buzzed here, like he smoked something before doing this. His eyes often look unfocused and glassy lately in pics I find. Hope he’s not going down that familiar celeb road.

Craigypants @ 06/25/2012 at 2:34 pm

He is way past his 15 minutes.
I saw his new video and i was embarrassed for him. Watching him grab his crotch, just looked awkward and desperate.
America still has no taste in music.

common sense @ 06/25/2012 at 2:41 pm

Hey Justin you look like a girl..a lesbian. You’re annoying and you need to go away to Mars and never come back. You have zero talent.

Sincerely,

The World

He has a weird look in his eyes. like he’s brainwashed or hypnotized.

I mean he is pretty good looking I would say, but it’s just something about him that resembles a girl? He’s not totally talentless, he has somewhat catchy songs and a decent voice. There;s something about him that makes him look like a lesbian though just saying

ColinGear @ 06/25/2012 at 4:04 pm

I hope he sees this: Justin you are a talentless worthless piece of garbage who disgraces the name of music by putting your god awful music out into the industry! Be ashamed you vile daff fool!

WICKED WENCH @ 06/25/2012 at 4:06 pm

Castrato maybe.

I’m pretty sure I could take him in a fight, which is sad.

Dave Franco @ 06/25/2012 at 4:19 pm

It’s not that we hate him, it’s just that he has such a punchable face. I hope the young girls realize he does not give a **** about them, and is only doing this for money. He is one giant commercial product. This is what I hate about MUSIC nowadays; pure marketing. I’ll give the kid credit for milking it.

Some day I dream that REAL artists make their way to the top and inspire others to challenge themselves not to be corporate puppets. Oh, btw, I hate his manager; he is all about the benjamins. Greedy SOB.

I just hope Bieber realises that One Direction is just around the corner, and those boys are not looking anything like thirteen, okay? It’s only a matter of time, before those teeny girls start looking the other way #justsaying

why does he wear so much makeup

I wondering how much the manager paid Justjared to write about his story or craps. And for pop music, they care about quantity of the cd, not the quality.

thighmegatampon @ 06/25/2012 at 6:28 pm

Dear Justin, please stay away from the deep-V’s. They do you no favors. Thanks.

having to watch a 30 second ad about some bullshit to watch a 3 second clip is a bit pathetic dont you think??

go back to school and learn about Sistene Chapel, Bieber. You having tour around the world and doesn’t know this famous mural actually located in one of your concert tour? shame on you…

omg i think justin bieber is so cute and he is not a a bad singer 4 me he is really talented and i wish him luck for he can be more popular then he is now! :] xD