Angelina Jolie: 'Maleficent' Stunts!

Angelina Jolie: 'Maleficent' Stunts!

Angelina Jolie does some stunt work for her upcoming movie Maleficent on Tuesday (June 26) in Buckinghamshire, England.

The 37-year-old actress flew through the air held up by wires for the stunt – we can’t wait to see it on the big screen!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

Angelina plays the villain in the re-imagining of Disney’s classic fairy tale, Sleeping Beauty. Elle Fanning takes on the role of Princess Aurora in the flick, which is set to hit theaters in March of 2014.

angelina jolie maleficent stunts 01
angelina jolie maleficent stunts 02
angelina jolie maleficent stunts 03
angelina jolie maleficent stunts 04
angelina jolie maleficent stunts 05

• Portia de Rossi surprised wife Ellen DeGeneres on their sixth wedding anniversary- US Weekly
  • Audrina Patridge gives some relationship advice after her split from Corey Bohan- TMZ
  • Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods play golf on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon- Gossip Cop
  • Miranda Cosgrove helps raise over $1 million at a summer party- Just Jared Jr
  • Rectify has been renewed for a third season- Entertainment Weekly
  • JWoww explains why she isn't going to have sex for a while- Huffington Post
  • Who did Gwyneth Paltrow hang out with over the weekend?- Lainey Gossip
  • The Olympus Has Fallen sequel has a director on board - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Cremaschi shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 724 » Show All

beautiful!!!!

Love her. She’s beautiful

bless ur golden heart,anjie.

LOVE ANGIE

brad’s baby momma!!!

darn lucky kidz.

Exciting and action packed. Can’t wait until 2014, go Angie!

she looks in stunts!!!

i mean…she’s lookin good good in any stunts!!!! piece of cake,anjie.

I’m really not liking those pointy cheekbones! They’d look horrid on anyone…. Proof here, even the most beautiful face on Earth can’t pull it off !

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 06/26/2012 at 8:25 am

Nice to see her doing her own stunt. again. Unlike some rom com hag who thinks holding a gun is a huge stunt work. Go Angie.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 06/26/2012 at 8:26 am

So glad we got pass 10 posts b4 the haters come in.

Maleficent isn’t supposed to be a beauty queen….I think she looks like she should look in the role.

Re the convo in the last thread about the latest bought award…. if you can call it an ‘award’………soon she will win the best grade three spelling bee……….

The contest really should be this:

WHAT CELEB IS THE BIGGEST FAMESEEKER WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF TALENT?

1. Jennifer Aniston
2. Kim Kardashian
3. Kate Gosselin
4. Paris Hilton
5. Snooki
6. Katie Holmes

Feel free to keep adding to the list……write ins are acceptable……then VOTE.

She’s just a WOW!!!

One Fearless Lady!!!

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 06/26/2012 at 8:42 am

Brad: Your lips are so beautiful & sexy.
Angie: Thank you! Yours are not bad either.

Even from far away, without any photoshopping, Angelina’s face is STUNNING. She’s just gorgeous, there really is no other actress in Hollywood who has such a unique-gorgeous-WOW face.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 06/26/2012 at 8:44 am

@dawne:

What award? You mean the dirtbag award. She deserves that brought award because she’s a dirtbag.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 06/26/2012 at 8:51 am

@My way:

LMAO!!! Oh, I forgot about that one.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 06/26/2012 at 8:57 am

@Johnny:

Yes. They did chose the right “talented” actress for the role. However, they have to work very very hard to make this talented & beautiful actress to look unattractive. Unlike MANiston, she was born unattractive with no talent.

We can talk about MANiston all we want. This is a Angie thread. If you don’t like it, go to FF or IUC. All they talk about is Angie.

Angelina Jolie rules.

@dawne:

I don’t mean to make anyone upset, but I’m adding to that list- Taylor Swift. For she has a PR machine much like Jen Aniston, when you start seeing through it. Also, Leann Rimes and the X-wife. Eddie is just the tag-a-long letting the women do the heavy lifting, the loser.

Demi Moore has her moments. Anyone that is rep’d by Huvane and does the Huvane/Aniston shuffle, plants and denies, destroy the “opponent”, fake romance, call the paps-oh, no we didn’t, ect.. You know, Jenny M., Chelsea (what’s up with the blondes?)

@#13 (they edited my previous post) so here’s the interview of the hag:

On changing things up for her most recent films: “I didn’t wear mascara in Just Go With It. It’s fun to transform a little bit — what did I have to lose? I was ready to be silly and go with a full-out comedy, and it was the first time I felt truly sure about what I was walking into. Because with the last couple of movies, I wasn’t completely sure, and I should have probably trusted my gut. For whatever reason, they all happen the way they’re supposed to.”

dawne @ 06/26/2012 at 8:28 am

WHAT CELEB IS THE BIGGEST FAMESEEKER WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF TALENT?

1. Jennifer Aniston
=============================================
Geez I’m really supprised JA made # ! lmfao!!
OK Kim and Paris have more talent…Really…wow you should be an agent with your ability to see talent. I’m not saying JA is Cate Blanchett by any streatch and Jen has the acting chops of….of a pork chop but Kim, Paris ??? hehe WOW. I wouldn’t expect much different from a loon I guess,. Now if you rated men I would think Gerard Butler would be the least talented??

Anyway I’m sure your sea hag Heroina is going to nail the part of of a nasty witch, I mean if EVER there was a part made for Heroina I would say this is it. I’m sure she’ll win another Oscar playing herself….again!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 724 » Show All