Jessica Simpson Tweets Baby Maxwell Pic

Jessica Simpson Tweets Baby Maxwell Pic

Jessica Simpson shows off her almost 2-month-old daughter Maxwell in this pic posted on her Twitter page.

“Howdy friends,” the 31-year-old entertainer wrote along with the pic of the wide-eyed baby girl.

“I absolutely LOVE my family! Maxwell amazes Eric and I everyday with every little thing she does!” Jess tweeted a week before.

Maxwell made her debut on the cover of People, where Jess opened up about motherhood.

“[My] life has completely changed. From how I sleep to what I think about, Maxwell has definitely taken over everything!” she told the mag.

Credit: Jamie McCarthy; Photos: Lockerz, Getty
Posted to: Celebrity Babies, Eric Johnson, Jessica Simpson, Maxwell Johnson

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

SOOOOO CUTE!!!!

Beautiful baby from a real pregnancy.

What a cutie pie!

She’s a cutie. Check out her little pout! Adorable.

I see Jessica in the big eyes and lips! So cute =)

That baby looks like a gremlin.

SingletonArline @ 06/26/2012 at 7:23 pm

just as Mario responded I’m stunned that a mother able to get paid $9552 in one month on the internet. did you see this site link(Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/2l61R

She looks like mommy.

cute baby and look at those lips

Looks like her mama

haha awww so cute! I hope they’re a happy family the baby deserves it

awwww..what a cutie pie. I want to kiss those lips!!

Eeeep… I’m sure she’ll grow into her looks.

patricia s. @ 06/26/2012 at 7:59 pm

Adorable, adorable baby, looks just like Jessica……

all of us @ 06/26/2012 at 8:01 pm

the correct grammar is Eric and me not Eric and I but clearly JEssica is very undereducated

Holly Day @ 06/26/2012 at 8:06 pm

Cutiepootootie or e shpuld say, poutootie.
Those baby eyes and lil cupid pouty lips, too precious. She looks so focused on getting her pic taken, a lil Jessica Simpson there.

Cute.

ASll in all, even though jessica was wrong in treting Nick Lachey like useless trash , she is happy now and good. She has a man all hers to keep and who won’t leave her, co’s he cannot. Jessica is the money winnning card. Good for her.

Tony and Candance Romo have a good family.
Nick Lachey prooved to be a good guy and has a good thing , a famioy with Vanessa Manillo.

JohnMayer is still immature and crazy.

Me is ok to use. @ 06/26/2012 at 8:09 pm

‘Maxwell amazes Eric and I everyday with every little thing she does!” Jess tweeted a week before.”

that should be, “me” instead of “I.”"

Me = correct. I=incorrect. .

When I look at her, all I see is fried snickers, if she is healthy great, but stop lying, she would only be cute to her family, because they’ve no choice. Her birthmark will fade by the time she is five.

Fat Mommy made a fat baby. Doesn’t bode well for Maxi Pad’s future figure.

“Maxwell amazes Eric and I?” Classic bad grammar. Would she say “Maxwell amazes I”?

You guys can lie all you want to, but that baby is NOT cute. That is one odd looking baby.

lexy hates bilson @ 06/26/2012 at 10:01 pm

I wonder if she’s got camera crews at the house so she can try to sell footage. Hard to believe she’d send a photo of the kid WITHOUT making any money!!

and I hate JEssica and hate the name but the baby is a cutie

She looks exactly like her mommy!

Reality Check @ 06/26/2012 at 11:06 pm

People on here are so rude. She is a little baby. Just Jared readers use to be so nice. All babies are beautiful and innocent. Wait until you have your own little one and people tell you your baby is ugly. RUDE!!!!

bah dot com @ 06/27/2012 at 12:06 am

stop talking sh*t about a baby.. thats disgusting.. and really? we’re worried about the way jessica simpson tweets?? its twitter.. they write like this “omg jstr ate ehehehe.” calm down.
Anysnooze.. that baby is adorable. Flynn bloom has competition !!!

@LOL:
agree, maybe would be better to wait a little before posting baby photos

OMG how cute is little Maxwell, those big brown eyes and the lips such a little beauty..
I agree with Reality Check grow up haters shes a little baby, if you cant leave a nice comment don’t bother commenting!!

He’s beautiful!

OMG! What a cutie pie! Those lips!! Those cheeks! Just want to eat him up.

@Reality Check:

ITA! That’s why those people who come here to get a rise out of us with their nasty messages should be completely ignored. They want us to respond back to them. The get this kicks from replies. IDIOTS THAT THEY ARE!

looks like the baby daddy to me…..

She’s a Ginger!!!

@real: BS, it was a FAT pregnancy, Jessica is a pig.

@all of us: Yes, and she gets dumber every day.

shahid khan @ 07/09/2012 at 7:37 pm