Angelina Jolie: Twins Visit 'Maleficent' Set!

Angelina Jolie: Twins Visit 'Maleficent' Set!

Angelina Jolie films some more scenes for Maleficent on Wednesday (June 27) in Buckinghamshire, England.

The 37-year-old actress got a special visit from her almost 4-year-old twins, Knox and Vivienne, on the set of Disney’s retelling of Sleeping Beauty.

“It’s not anti-princess,” Angelina told EW earlier this year about the movie. “But it’s the first time they’re looking at this epic woman … I hope in the end you see a woman who is capable of being many things, and just because she protects herself and is aggressive, it doesn’t mean she can’t have other [warmer] qualities.”

“It’s a really great script,” she added. “I’m having a lot of fun … My kids are very happy.”

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie, Knox, and Vivienne on the Maleficent set…

angelina jolie twins maleficent set 01
angelina jolie twins maleficent set 02
angelina jolie twins maleficent set 03
angelina jolie twins maleficent set 04
angelina jolie twins maleficent set 05
angelina jolie twins maleficent set 06
angelina jolie twins maleficent set 07
angelina jolie twins maleficent set 08
angelina jolie twins maleficent set 09
angelina jolie twins maleficent set 10

Valerie Macon/Getty

The twins are beyond cute!

joliequeen @ 06/27/2012 at 1:10 pm

Two cuties. Love them all

Knox is Brad’s mini-me.

Viv and Knox are soo adorable. They are probably so excited to see mommy. Love this family – the best. Go Angie!

Both are cutie pies.

Tres Chic @ 06/27/2012 at 1:12 pm

Omg! Knox and Vivienne are so adorable!!! This looks like it’s going to be a great film, not much of a stretch for Angie to play this role, lol.

well this is hella creepy and stalker ish.

These twins radiate sweetness. My heart is melting.

cuteness overload!

Beautiful kids

Nice to see part of the gorgeous family.

I think brad bored at home , two weeks from now he will be reshoot. War z then who stay the kids?oh I remember six nanny

Adorable kids!

Adorable! @ 06/27/2012 at 1:19 pm

They are just so sweet- I think Viv is dressed like a panda?!

This is going to be great movie

Aww, glad to see Knox and Vivi got to see their Mama do stunts and how she makes her new movie. Maybe watching her make the film will help them understand in case they might get frighten when the film is done. All of Angie and Brad’s kids are adorable.

They are just too cute!!!

The twins are beautiful.

Knox and Viv have perfect profiles. They are adorable and all of Angie and Brad’s children have good manners. These two are standing so quietly, so mommy can shoot the scene. Brad & Angie are great parents!

Jennifer Aniston @ 06/27/2012 at 1:28 pm

Viv is sorta cute. Knox is sweet but he looks downsey

Queen Angie @ 06/27/2012 at 1:33 pm

Adorable cutie pies

Trolnistonistas should scream at ocean not at gorgeous kids pictures.

They are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Bitchonwheels @ 06/27/2012 at 1:35 pm

I knew it wouldn’t be long before she whored them out for a little extra publicity.

Knox is a mini Angelina. The girl is brads copy.

Those kids are too cute. They are looking very interested in what’s happening. As Angie said,” Brad makes beautiful babies”, she’s right.

@Bitchonwheels: They’re her children. They visit the set of a movie. A movie that doesn’t come out until 2014… She’s really ahead of the publicity thing. Idiot.

How cute. I think Knox is bit taller than Viv

The last photo, it would appear, just guessing, Knox is asking about the horns by his hand motion. Too cute.

Even with these blurry pics knox and vivi look so much like Angelina.Knox has Angelina’s dreamy eyes and full lips. Vivi has Angie’s attitude, high forehead, and lips. They’re gorgeous children and will be stunning adults.

the kids always visit the sets when they can.

ONLY fools read something that is not there..

cute babies..They really are a combination of both parents.

Awwww, beautiful kids!

ground-breaking Angie @ 06/27/2012 at 1:53 pm

Angie has ALWAYS brought her kids to set as much as possible- even when it was just Maddox. Brad does the same. Both she & Brad make sure it is appropriate content for them to see- for example, only Maddox got to go to IB, and I think to just QT’s film screenings.

Passing Through @ 06/27/2012 at 1:54 pm

LOL at Knox. He’s just so chill but Vivienne is like, “Ho hum. So this is what Mommy is doing all day that she can’t be home reading stories to me or helping me color…”

Passing Through @ 06/27/2012 at 1:55 pm

I didn’t realize there was a new thread so I need to move a couple of responses over from the old thread…
# 600 huh @ 06/27/2012 at 12:24 pm
I just read Lamey’s piece about JD. So Penelope Cruz was one of JD’s other women.
++++++++++++++++++++++
No, she didn’t say Pene Cruz was one of JD’s lovers. You misread it. Lamey was referring to a rumor from when he shot Pirates 4 with PC. PC was 4 months preggers when she did the Pirates movie…not that that’s much of a deterrent for some people… Anyway…the rumor Lamey was talking about was in the Star mag. I mentioned it here at the time and was LMAO. Basically there was a girl who was 19 or 20, she was an extra on the set and she told them she hung out in JD’s trailer a lot – because he asked her to – and that he made several passes at her and she declined…cuz he’s hella old…older than her father. Hang on a sec…let me see if I can find it at Jezebel…

Passing Through @ 06/27/2012 at 1:56 pm

# 600 huh @ 06/27/2012 at 12:24 pm
OK…here ya go…there’s another link to the old PoopEater site, too…

soo cute is very beatiful

how are her kids visiting the set a publicity stunt, they always visit her, we havent seen the kiddos since April,

gorgeous babies and mommy.miz the daddy.

Jonnofer Onniston @ 06/27/2012 at 2:06 pm

what is wrong with that little boy? poor little guy. Brad and Angie are weird.

Gerishair @ 06/27/2012 at 2:06 pm

Knox is going to be a tall handsome man

They are cute and different @ 06/27/2012 at 2:06 pm

I love how you can tell that they are so different in personalities. He looks easy going and she always looks like a cute little pouty thing. She always looks a little skeptical while he always looks like “It’s cool.”

Awww those kids could not be any cuter if they tried. How adorable of them to watch mummy on set as Maleficent!

lol noplace!! yeah!! cuteness overload!!

Angie can play whatever she wants to play. I love her and she deserves her man.

Can’t believe Lamey has more today’s pictures than JJ. Lamey has a picture of Vivi, in the back of her hoodie says STAY CUTE. It is so cute.

She’s so sexy even with those horns

bwahha national enquirer story out this week via gossipcop says the kids are afraid of angie’s maleficient costume and Knox in particular is terrified of Angelina what idiots there are pics of Knox being carried by Angie and she has on full costume, tabs wrong as usual

where are my dragons!!!!

The ‘anormal’ family

Vivienne and Knox Love Angelina so much, they are not scared of her in costume, they adore her.

@JP Fan: Her is not trippin. Lainey has better pix.

oh my gold !P.T. i thought pene is one of JD women.wanted to post lol bradem should ask for paternity. hehehe ggrgrrgrg my brain .

Her son is not trippin. Lainey has better pix.

@andu:
Knox likes doing his mouth like Brad. Like father like son.

mind to bring the picture over here??? we just dont want to give the cross-eyed lainey a hits.

notyourfriend @ 06/27/2012 at 2:25 pm

Adopt me Angie…Your family, too adorbs and wish that movie came out like tomorrow!!!

that stay cute hoodie is adorable

dianad1968 @ 06/27/2012 at 2:27 pm

From previous thread

Re Ticky and her media shenanigans, she is now nothing more than a punch line.

can’t wait of this movie ggrrgrgrgrgr…like am waiting 100 years!!!

I’m obsessed with this woman. I can’t believe Just Jared has a place for her.

Stars head for Stone Roses shows at Heaton Park, but will Brad Pitt show up?

Read more at: http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/tv_and_showbiz/s/1582059_stars-head-for-stone-roses-shows-at-heaton-park-but-will-brad-pitt-show-up

Manchester United legend Eric Cantona caused a stir when he turned up at the Stone Roses latest warm-up gig in Lyon on Monday night. But we can expect plenty more famous faces heading to Manchester over the course of the weekend for the band’s huge homecoming Heaton Park gigs. Reds legend Eric was at the gig in France and is pictured alongside Goldblade rocker John Robb who will be back here to watch the Roses on Friday night. He’s set to be joined by pretty much a who’s who of the rock ‘n’ roll world, joining 220,000 punters packing into the park on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. It will include the band’s Madchester peers, with bandmates from the Happy Mondays, New Order, Inspiral Carpets and the Charlatans all due to attend. Indeed, Inspirals’ star Clint Boon, right, has hailed it: “The most important gig on British soil for several decades.” He says: “As a friend of the band members and as a massive fan of the band, I find it hard to describe how exciting this is. “I saw the first gigs they ever did. It seems like minutes ago since I watched their ‘final’ gig at the Reading Festival in 1996.” Clint will also be airing a special Xfm show from the concert on Friday afternoon. And I reckon he speaks for many a fan when he says: “I’ve got goosebumps bigger than the Pennines.” There is likely to be a smattering of A-listers, too. If rumours are to be believed movie star Brad Pitt has requested guest list tickets while he’s in the UK with his partner Angelina Jolie. Meanwhile pop star Lily Allen tweeted yesterday: “My Stone Roses tickets have just arrived – #mostexcitedandluckiestgirlintheworld”, before adding in response to a cynical tweeter calling her a mere “celebrity” fan: “I was a Stone Roses fan long before I became known as a celebrity, ta very much.” This Morning presenter Holly Willoughby will also be there. She tweeted: “Dreaming of how amazing the Stone Roses at Heaton Park are going to be.” The city’s indie venues will be competing for the best after-parties following the gigs – with both South, where Clint DJs, and Peter Hook’s Factory club hosting events on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

knox’s hair got so long. :)

dianad1968 @ 06/27/2012 at 2:38 pm

These kids are some super adorable children. Viv looks just like Angie did when she was her age.

lolz!!! that was Maniston word to the unfortunate “re.tarded”

Passing Through @ 06/27/2012 at 2:53 pm

I’m ROTFLMAO at this picture of the back of Vivienne’s hoodie. It says, “STAY CUTE”…in PINK letters of course…

They were supposed to be my kids!

dianad1968 @ 06/27/2012 at 2:56 pm

PT, in reply to your post from the other thread, my issue with Lamey isn’t that she is right about how sleazy JD’s side is behaving, but rather how much she held up this couple in the past as the most solid and in-love couple in celeb land, and everyone else was lacking, including Brad and Angie. She rhapsodized about how in love with her he was, even printing interviews he had done about how he had “fallen in love with her just by first seeing her neck” or some such drivel. I also find it amusing that everyone is calling out JD about this, while the same people were criticizing Brad when he DIDN’T bash Ticky. I tell you that bish is so freaking lucky, because if she had divorced Charlie Sheen or as we see now JD, she would still be curled up in the fetal position. LOL.

Like I said I really don’t care that much about the whole thing, I am just observing from the sidelines, and being amused that the gossip media were all up in the JPs a*sses writing lies about them while this “perfect couple” was crumbling from the inside out.

It’s friggin sad that they have to grow up

AWWWWW…. So cuuute!

hey ange can we get some zee & shi pics too?

So sweet the beautiful little ones again.

yayyyyyy! Finally we get to see new photos of the twins! =)

The twins are adorable and Angelina is simply stunning with horns.

Getting nicer as they grow up as nature goes.

Questions @ 06/27/2012 at 3:07 pm

OT
Lainey gossip compares Jennifer Aniston to John Travolta. Is she gay or is it something else?

SOS for BradPitt'sC0CKK @ 06/27/2012 at 3:18 pm

When last did she speak to these kids?

SOS for BradPitt'sC0CKK @ 06/27/2012 at 3:19 pm

First time seeing their mother au naturel, with her big black horns!
Must be fun! Those poor kids.

@dianad1968:

Spot on post. spot on.

Their kids probably inherited Brad’s blond hair.

Great new pics! God bless the Jolie-Pitts!!!

o.t lmao @ okrah to appear the kardashian show……
will see if the rating goes up more than the regular .in Maniston’s appearance on tv show its like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

you all worship evil @ 06/27/2012 at 3:29 pm

Angie is an illuminati devil

really shows the trolnistons in coma and braindea.d haha

Trollniston @ 06/27/2012 at 3:35 pm

@anustin: I’ve always been brain dead. In fact, I don’t know what is to have a brain and I don’t think I will.

see how deadshi.t the trollniston!!!!! bwahahaha becoz idol dont have a uterus.

that Angie lets her twin girls vist her on the set

Gerishair @ 06/27/2012 at 3:42 pm

She’s cool and sexy

SOS for BradPitt'sC0CKK @ 06/27/2012 at 3:48 pm

Does she even know the twins’ names?
Or are they Blob #2 and Blob #3? (Shiloh = Blob #1)
Does she ever speak to “the white ones” – ie; the non-refugee ones who did not have a hard life, and who are not deserving of her love?
Evil wh00re

SOS for BradPitt'sC0CKK @ 06/27/2012 at 3:52 pm

First time they’ve seen their mother in a year.
Enjoy it while it lasts, kids!

LOL. somebody ate a stale cookie and is taking it out on these cute pictures..

Geez I am almost lost for words! I love this family…Too much!

Angelina Jolie’s Wedding to Brad Pitt: Jon Voight Both “Excited” and “Happy” for Famous Daughter

We’re happy to report that Angelina Jolie’s dad Jon Voight is over the moon about her engagement to Brad Pitt.

We caught up with the proud papa at the Savages premiere in L.A. where he gushed to us all about his daughter’s impending nuptials.

Cue the wedding bells!
“I’m always excited for Angelina and Brad and my grandchildren,” Voight, 73, told us.

“I’m always happy when my children are happy, as every father is,” he told reporters. “I’ve seen the kids recently and everybody’s healthy. So it’s wonderful.”

Jolie, 37, and Pitt, 48, have been together for seven years but got engaged just over two months ago.

So what kind of wedding gift do you get the couple that already has it all?! Voight laughed, “They’re just folks.”

queen jolie @ 06/27/2012 at 4:04 pm

the twins are so cute.wish there are clear pics.angie is so lucky having those kids.if you have those, who cares about the haters.

ex-TeamJen @ 06/27/2012 at 4:05 pm

Anuston: “Hey Midget, where is your horn? It gets shorter and shorter!”

JT: “Hey Fork, does it matter? You’ve got one yourself. And it gets longer and longer! And I’m not referring to your CHIN!”

racistnenufar @ 06/27/2012 at 4:21 pm

i hope argentina win zero medals at the 2012 games.
you will go to your grave crying about credit on articles and pics freely avaiable on the internet

de Cosmos @ 06/27/2012 at 4:24 pm

Here comes Santa Angelina’s child p!mping on the movie set. How original!

Jennifer Anuston ate her placentas to look young. No babies to show.

queen jolie @ 06/27/2012 at 4:32 pm

haters are losing it again.how they wish aniston has twins that visit her on the set instead of angie that is why they sre attacking innocent childre.how they wish each minute that aniston will become a mommy of such beautiful kids.dont be sad aniston fans .she will have a visitor on her set as well.her kid justine.she is justine’s mommy, sugar mommy.lol.

@Black: Knox is a ginger.

@de Cosmos: you said that under your other name. How original. Idiot.

Janki ‏@jsoni_1

why Brad pitt & his son came to my workplace out of every other store is something ill never understand …

Richard P @ 06/27/2012 at 4:45 pm

Very cute.

AT Day & Night we can imagine that being instantly recognisable must be an inconvenience but there’s a spot in Surrey where superstars can have a quiet dinner without being disturbed. Our spy was out for supper on Tuesday night at Pazzia, an Italian restaurant in Sunninghill, Berkshire, when he spotted best pals George Clooney and Brad Pitt sitting quietly by the window with a friend eating pasta.

“They were very unassuming and polite,” says our man.

“They didn’t have any entourage with them and they were clearly having a good time. George was laughing out loud at Brad’s jokes. They were just normal and acted like locals. No one even bothered them for an autograph.”

This is a far cry from Brad and Angelina Jolie’s recent outing to a curry restaurant. It was reported that between five friends and two bodyguards the party managed to spend almost £3,000 on food and alcohol. They’ve also been spotted in London’s Dalston having kebabs. Both Brad and Ange are in the UK filming and it has been rumoured they may be tying the knot in Britain this summer. It’s also been reported that George is to be Brad’s best man.

Wonder if they were discussing Brad’s stag do?

“They were very unassuming and polite,” says our man.

Wonder if they were discussing Brad’s stag do?

I guess a movie star’s kids get used to it but “what did you do at work today?” takes on a whole new meaning when one gets to dress up and fly across a field. …….and your little ones get to come to work to see. (what she does for humanitarian purposes is what makes me admire her more)

I just adore, respect and even envy Angie on so many levels, good people. Rock it, Jolie.

The twins are so adorable & cute! The JP kids are always the most well behaved & happy kids I have observed from a far. Kudos to Angie & Brad for being such great parents.

By the way, Brad’s Ballz are the happiest balls on earth whereever they might be as long as he is with his Angie & I am sure he prefers his ballz in gorgeous Angie’s purse rather than in a fugs cob webbed purse! LMAO!

I would think Doug Pitt would stand up for his brother and personally I don’t think Angie and Brad want a lot of HW crapola at their wedding, been there, done that. Dead-end. Clooney-cling-on.

@anon2:

I aagree. I am sure it will be Doug! If anything Fincher, Ed Norton, Brad Grey, Eric Roth ( Pax’s godfather) would be way ahead of the list behind Doug! Also, according to George in 2006 they are only “work buddies” LMAO!

I read somewhere Brad and Angie invited George for a Midsummer party.

@TEAMJEN: Sick little perverts like shiloh!? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! Shiloh is only 6! How dare you say such nasty comments about a girl younger than 10! Your the sick moron! You and your little lesbian of gay obsession with jennifer, can go jump off a clip! TEAM ANGIE ALL THE WAY!

Sick little perverts like shiloh!? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! Shiloh is only 6! How dare you say such nasty comments about a girl younger than 10! Your the sick moron! You and your little lesbian or gay obsession with jennifer, can go jump off a clip! TEAM ANGIE ALL THE WAY!

lol. Knox always looked so laid back and nonchalant! He’s like a mini rock star. x

Popsugar has a new thread with similar pictures.

Angelina Jolie Gets a Special Set Visit From Knox and Vivienne

Posted on June 27, 2012 1:37PM by Lauren Turner · 0 Comments

Angelina Jolie was back in her dramatic costume for Maleficent in the UK today. She’s been hard at work on the fairy-tale movie since last week, and just yesterday was spotted doing her own stunts. Angelina was suspended from a crane for filming as she flew high above the fields of Buckinghamshire. There was even more excitement this afternoon since Knox and Vivienne paid a visit to the set. The whole Jolie-Pitt family has been calling England home while Angelina works on her latest project, though Brad did take a quick trip to Germany earlier this month. Both Brad and Angelina made the top 10 in our PopSugar 100, but you’ll have to click through to see which of your other favorite stars made the list.

queen jolie @ 06/27/2012 at 5:26 pm

omg, what happened to serena van der woodsen face at the upper page.her face look ordinary beside pretty scarlet.

Passing Through @ 06/27/2012 at 5:31 pm

# 84 Questions @ 06/27/2012 at 3:07 pm
LOL. I’m sure Ticky has had more than a few Sapphic encounters with a couple of her BFF/hens but I think Lamey was referring to the PR-driven image obsession…or possibly all the faux hair the two of them wear…

Brad Pitt and George Clooney Enjoy a Gorgeous Guys’ Night Out in London

Oh, to be the martini olives at that table.

George Clooney, Brad Pitt and another male friend enjoyed dinner and drinks Tuesday night on the outskirts of London at Pazzia, a cozy Italian restaurant with a reputation for fine food and apparently celeb-worthy service, a source exclusively tells E! News.

So, what exactly did this guys’ night out entail?

A source tells us that Clooney chowed down on seafood pasta and sipped gin-and-tonics, and while we don’t know what Pitt ordered to kill those hunger pangs, he was drinking martinis.

“They were so polite to the waitress and giggling away,” the insider said. “They were relaxed as if it was their local restaurant, like normal people.”

Tell that to the “normal people’s” fellow diners!

The Berkshire restaurant isn’t too far from the White House-reminiscent home that Pitt and Angelina Jolie are leasing while she shoots Maleficent. Clooney popped into town fresh from time spent at his Lake Como home with girlfriend Stacy Keibler.

Sweet babies Knox and Viv, Angie and Brad are so very
fortunate to have such beautiful children . Even their adopted children are gorgeous.

Flag ppl if some or all of the posts re the children disgust you.
just flag the most disgusting one and give the numbers of all the rest or just flag one whatever is your perogative. Or don’t but pls don’t replie to the scabs.

So far only one poster has replied to a troll. That’s the way to do it.
In that way Jared or Chris can’t say they can’t do anything b/c the JP posters are engaging with the hags.

i tell ya if anybody talked about my babies the way these jealous C’s do … YOU would never do it in front of me NEVER or i would pull my registered glock out and blow your heads off.

So what!! i would have to do a lil bit of time in the insane asylum, oh well Canada is easy on murders. i would get out and do it again as soon as your big cowardly mouths started raving behind my back Again… and on and on it goes.

They are innocent babies, sweet in every way. The posters here are adults even tho they don’t act like them. Hey, I have learned alot tho from Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt from coming here, What i just said is what i would like to do b/c i read some crap that is totally sick.

Really tho, . I’d ignore your shhhit and continue to have a happy wealthy prosperous life like the JP’s do. Not read your garbage , keep travelling to countries most ppl have not heard of, laugh smile read, learn and live long happy lives just like Angie Brad and their 6 beautiful children are doing. They could wrap themselves in 50 dollar bills from here to eternity and never run out.

It’s called Living The Good Life= Living In JP Style!!

When you are in love like Angie and Brad you are going to have jealous unhappy peeps on every sec street corner. Angie and Brad keep smiling , laughing,…. what are they suppose to do. They are too sweethearted to spit on jealous pp,…l so they just ignore.

A good lesson to be learned from such high- fa-luting peeps wouldn’t ya say:)

Happy , normal down to earth TALENTED money makers . Neither one has to buy the other so life is great every day for Angie and Brad.

haha no wonder there are so many jealous suckas roaming their Fan site.

Can’t say the same for Ticky and the boughten munster…. Phoney and cheap is never happy and that’s a fact. Poor eddie munster, onless he can run fast, he’s really stuck now. TBD knows what Ticky did to John Mayer b/c he spoke out and JM had moolah… BWWHHAHA

Brad's Hair Grease @ 06/27/2012 at 5:56 pm

Angie, why do you dress our spawn in raggedy clothes?

Brad's Hair Grease @ 06/27/2012 at 5:56 pm

Angie, what’s wrong with those profiles?

Brad's Hair Grease @ 06/27/2012 at 5:58 pm

Angie, why can’t we cut the boy’s hair? Knox’s too

for reals @ 06/27/2012 at 6:12 pm

i can’t tell the diff between the twins. they both have touch of the downs tho

Twins are cute and I’m psyched about this movie but she looks really weird lol The outfits have been hideous so far. Maybe they’ll look better on screen?

Brad's Hair Grease @ 06/27/2012 at 6:19 pm

Jen, I refuse to wash my hair until you and Justin break up

Brad's Hair Grease @ 06/27/2012 at 6:21 pm

Angi, I called the paps this time. You call them next time.

Adorable pictures, love the twins.

@tish: Hi Tish, I just saw your comment on the privies thread. We are on the same page when it comes to JD. I was never a fan, but I did remember there was a scandal years ago. Thank PT for going to the archive and retrieve the scandal. I’m wishing VP well, she is going to need it. I’ll never have any thing good to say about that man. Not after reading that article.
Now to Angie and her beautiful twins. That Knox has his father facial expressions, the biting the lips, the exact gait ect. Viv is such s beautiful and serious little lady, remember her going down the slide about a year ago. She had to fix her dress and getting off the plain in NO holding her hair so as not to mess it us. The whole family must be a riot at home. Brad and Angie are blessed. I’m proud to be a fan.

Ignore the trolls. Just click on the red-x. Trolls will stay if you acknowledge them. Nothing you can say to them will change what they came to this thread for.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 06/27/2012 at 6:36 pm

@abcd:

Amen.

The twins are too cute. I love photo #10. Knox with his hands. He was probably saying “oh, i get it now. My mommy is a major movie star.”

WOW ! They are so cute,Knox & Vivienne,

Brad Pitt is very proud and very happy with his wife and his 6 lovely children.

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie very lucky that God send them to belong to each other.

Someone is still be CA CA with her dogs,she can’t move on,eeh eeh eeh eeh

Thanks fans I didn’t have to see any of the trolls comments.I just read on TMZ that Today Show is editing farewell montage for Ann Curry.They are going to announce she’s leaving on her last day.Crappy treatment of her IMO.She has always been pro Brad and Angelina especially praising Angie in interviews on twitter, etc.

i am a brad fan all the way.go brad!!!

Brad's Hair Grease @ 06/27/2012 at 7:25 pm

Angie, who’s got the kids now?

They are four already? they are growing up so fast…..

naturegirl @ 06/27/2012 at 7:33 pm

Awwwww to be a mother

they are not 4 yet they wont be until July

me Me ME!! @ 06/27/2012 at 7:34 pm

They are too CUTE!!!!!!

They come to visit Mummy on set so cute

BitterOldBeotch @ 06/27/2012 at 7:36 pm

@Guest25:

Not as muh as Brad did. He heeeeeehaaaaa

Not hard to believe @ 06/27/2012 at 7:51 pm

Let me get this right. brad pitt and George clooney had window seats at a restaurant and nobody cared ? -giggle fits- and I thought Oprah was desperate for filming a show with the kartrashians. Brad Pitt siting by the window waiting for someone to take his photo takes the cake.

Another Lurker @ 06/27/2012 at 7:53 pm

@queen jolie:

______________________________________________________

I’m sure Anuston has lots of tablespoons, teaspoons, and forks on her set. They’re all shaped like her face. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

OceanView @ 06/27/2012 at 7:53 pm

Cr: PT from the last thread:
Jolie Cancels Olympic Torch Relay Appearance
22 June 2004 | WENN
“UNICEF ambassador Angelina Jolie has been forced to cancel her participation in the Olympic torch relay – in order to re-shoot scenes for her latest movie. The Girl, Interrupted beauty was due to carry the flame through the Greek city of Athens a day ahead of the start of the games, which kick off on August 13. Angelina – who is mother to adopted Cambodian youngster Maddox – was to symbolically hold the torch on behalf of the world’s refugees, with whom she has been working as part of her role at the United Nations High Commission For Refugees (UNHCR). But, in a statement, UNHCR said Jolie would be detained by director Doug Liman who is putting together extra scenes for thriller Mr And Mrs Smith, in which Angelina stars opposite Brad Pitt. The statement reads: “Ms. Jolie was requested to be available in the US from August 10 onwards in connection with the re-shooting of a series of movie scenes.”

I knew you were the right person to ask! Thank you for finding this.

The part that I didn’t know in this story was the UNHCR connection. Since Angie missed the opportunity in 2004 I hope she gets another one in 2012.

Not hard to believe @ 06/27/2012 at 7:57 pm

Remember the time when Brad Pitt was so famous he couldn’t walk outside without paparazzi and fans chasing him? Now he has window seats at a restaurant and not one flash or squeak is heard. -giggles uncontrollably- imagine The Biebs or rpatz doing the same? Hahahahaha ahahahhahahaha how the mighty have fallen.

@annon:
I wonder why Clooney is in London. Is he really going to be Brad’s best man for wedding? He is Brad’s friend but I just don’t like him.

Weee, for my lil main man Knox!

@Esterin: Clooney and Sandra Bullock are doing reshoots of Gravity in London. BTW they were not sitting next to a window. I saw a tweet with a picture that showed Brad sitting in the back of the restaurant. She said she was not able to get a picture of both of them.

trollniston in hiatus,comatoes and sucking all their toes!

Time to clean the thread JJ. Everytime we see the JP kids pervs are out in full force!

@plez:
I hope Brad doesn’t choose Clooney as best man.

vickifromtexas @ 06/27/2012 at 8:18 pm

adorable children !

@plez:
Gravity is also in reshoot? Reshoot is becoming very common for this type huge budget movies.

Seems like the JP’s are free’er to move about in London as Europe is not as invasive……Seems they are having a great time…….glad they are there………….Angie is just not L.A……….she doesn’t fit there

Quel beau famille!!!

Amazing JPs @ 06/27/2012 at 8:21 pm

awww- what beautiful, beautiful babies- I can’t believe that they’ll be 4 soon- time flies!! Angie looks great- wish it was 2014 so we could see the movie NOW!

BTW, the ‘walking’ pics Lamey has……..Angie looks FIERCE. You can see she has nailed the ‘attitude’ and drama………such a great actress with such a diversified career.

To the pthateic name changing troll.brad and angie had dinner with their freinds for more than six hours and there were no paps pics.they went go karting and to the cinema and there were no paps pics. Angie even went to a bookstore and there were no paps pics.it does tell you that they can escape the paps now.by the way i see you came with your crap with a differnt name swoonworth was a bad name right lol

Looks like Jon Voight is very happy and excited about Angie and Brad’s wedding. I think he likes Brad very much. He was rooting for Brad winning Oscar Best Actor for Moneyball. I remember he wasn’t happy about Angie’s marrying bbt.

racistnenufar @ 06/27/2012 at 8:27 pm

@Tamsin:

anal jesus christ lighten up u bitter mug

downer and warpped

Need a Register System @ 06/27/2012 at 8:30 pm

Jared get your act together or you are going to lose my 5000 hits per year. Banish the idiots please. Set up a register system.

racistnenufar @ 06/27/2012 at 8:30 pm

@Tamsin:

i love that angelina makes u legit angry and mad, despite the fact angelina doesn’t even know u exsist.

angelina effects your real life, yet angelina does not u from adam…ergo jolie own u :) bliss

Brad Pitt & Angelian Jolie makes beautiful kids.

racistnenufar @ 06/27/2012 at 8:33 pm

@Tamsin:

WRONG

pathetic troll. deny’s them of a grandparent? are u for real?
despite jon voight having private pics of the kids all around his texas home? the fact angelina puts her personal problems with jon aside of the kids see jon often now-a-days?

FU u one eyed weirdo.

TROLL = FAIL

@Esterin:
I am glad Angie reconciled with Voight. He is now as any father and grandfather can be, he is happy for his daughter’s happiness and his grand children’s health.

racistnenufar @ 06/27/2012 at 8:36 pm

@Tamsin:

takes one to know one eh?

to Tamsin

Angelina is not mentally ill and nor is she a sociopath. however, the same cannot be said for you.

Angie is seen all over the globe as a great actress, mother, wife and humanitarian and this cesspool inhabiting troll thinks she can paint her as some irresponsible parent who never sees her kids…………good luck with that, freakazoid.

You are the POWERLESS OF ONE. Funny, Jane Pitt extols Angie’s mothering virtues all the time as does Brad……..truly, you can’t be that stooooooooopid, no one could be unless they are possessed and obsessed………Haglet, you are wasting your time.

Haul your lard azz down to the soup kitchen and serve the homeless instead of exercising a complete act of futility on a daily basis. If you actually think you are going to ‘change a mind’ forget it……….you’re just typing vomit and we regard it accordingly. Now put your teeth in and go for walk and get some fresh air………if security will let you out.

That woman shouldn’t have

Anymore baby can’t take care

Of what she got now
cut boy hair. buy them
Clothes. Pitt u put pants
on in your house.
Dont let woman take over.

Children very pretty.
You can’t see that b/s of bad dressing.

Cute pics of my most liked couples children in HW. Hard to believe
the little honeys will be 4 yrs old on our Fan Yocos same Birthday July 12th. Yoco we will always remember your BD now :).

We rarely get to see the JP kids so the pics are a
sweet surprise. Such well behaved children something we have heard about the 6 lovelies for many yrs.

I would wish Angie would do another film inbetween Maleficent so we would not have to wait so long to see her fabulous movie .

With all of her work with her children and being a loving wife to Brad, UN work for her country as well as what time has left for films, writing, flying she is a very busy women who looks happy at all times. That is why i am inspired by Angelina Jolie , she is a super women. Hats off to Angie the unstoppable!

Poor tamzhitt! No matter how you slice and dice it…you are only one, Fans don’t have to use a proxy server and change names. How does it feel to be heaped into the trashbin every time you post? BOOHOOHOO! Tamsin is all alone with her nuttiness and hate!

Take it with a grain of salt

Angelina Jolie’s wedding gown has already been sketched by Versace, it has been reported.

Insiders claim that the Italian fashion house has pooled ideas for what is set to become one of the most hotly anticipated bridal designs in the history of showbiz.

The rumours are supported by the fact that Angelina often wears the label’s creations for her biggest moments in the limelight – this year alone, the star chose Versace gowns for both the Academy Awards and the Golden Globes.

“Angelina wears Versace for special occasions, almost exclusively,” a source told British magazine Heat. “She hasn’t made a final decision, but Versace already have some early designs.”

Since becoming engaged to Brad Pitt in April of this year, Angelina’s possible couture choice for the big day has caused feverish speculation. Donatella Versace herself stated earlier this year that the brunette beauty looks wonderful in her designs.

“Angelina Jolie wears Versace spectacularly well, as she did at the Golden Globes this year,” she said.

Other creative forces have drawn up sketches of potential contenders in the hope to win the coveted commission.

Mark Badgley and James Mischka submitted a sketch of a classic, vintage-inspired gown to People, while Monique Lhuillier sketched a Chantilly lace gown with a beautiful V-neck. Meanwhile, Reem Acra envisioned Angelina in a “body-skimming ivory satin gown complete with a dramatic embellishment at the shoulder”.

racistnenufar @ 06/27/2012 at 8:52 pm

@Tamsin:

stay mad u patheic loser

racistnenufar @ 06/27/2012 at 8:56 pm

@Tamsin:

why do u care so much?

u use celebs to attack people online?

why are u so angry? just because your life sucks, stop attacking people.

i know u are ugly and fat, perhaps visit a gym and outside.
take respoabilty for ur life for once

racistnenufar @ 06/27/2012 at 8:59 pm

@Tamsin:

my life sucks, so i troll people online for entertainment with my other loser trolls with no lives.

the net makes me forget my offline life sucks.

do something about instead of lashing out here.

don’t laugh it off as “some” entertainment for a few hours BS this is your life, u need this place.

Wonderbust @ 06/27/2012 at 8:59 pm

ignore Tampax, jen hag and I told her a$$ off last night on the last thread and she never came back, methinks she was a tad hurt, il repost

Wonderbust @ 06/27/2012 at 9:02 pm

Repostin, tampax got owned last night ..
yup..do you know that if you go on dlisted they spend most of their time talking about JJ and whats going on here and trying to get new proxies to log on, like WTF, is dlisted so boring that you spend the whole time PRESSED about what is going on here lol. tampax calls us loons but doesnt even realize her a$$ is the looniest one because she is on here MORE than the fans, then again you cant make sense out of nonsense, ask any rational person if its normal to spend all weekend and ALL DAY trolling on a site of celebs you dont like I guarantee you they would say the person is CRAZY,

Brad and Angelina’s mimi me are too cute.

Wonderbust @ 06/27/2012 at 9:03 pm

yup tampax is literally obsessed with this board to the point where her a$$ cant function if she doesnt get her JJ fix, you know you are addicted when you post more than the regular posters on this forum or when you get so upset that your posts get deleted, i actually am starting to feel sorry for her because i have never seen someone so PRESSED over someone they hate, i know we rag on ticky but damnn no one is parked here 24.7 like tampax has been posting ALL DAY, literally. now that is f’in SAD does she have family? friends? a life for that matter,

Wonderbust @ 06/27/2012 at 9:06 pm

tampax got owned last night and after crying her eyes out Is back to posting like the loser she is, a nutcase calling other people loons LMAO

Life is good, the Witch is foaming from all her holes.
This weekend is going to be hot, and she’ll continue talking to herself.
She is on welfare, there is no way this cow works.

Luvuangie @ 06/27/2012 at 9:08 pm

I love Angie princess and she so thin like postcard from paris. Her twins here are like she give birth to marshmelows. So white.

Love the JoliePitts @ 06/27/2012 at 9:08 pm

@andu:
Thanks JJ and thanks Andu for the link.
These are the most beautiful children. And so well behaved.
Angelina and Brad are great parents.
What a sweet treat for these little ones to see mommy at work. Bet they had a lot of questions for mommy on the way home.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 06/27/2012 at 9:11 pm

@Wonderbust:

I could’ve said this better myself. This Tampon idiot keeps calling us loon. She is the obsess loon.

racistnenufar @ 06/27/2012 at 9:11 pm

@Tamsin:

ur not angry? posting many times of lies and names like ho and other name calling? why name call if u are not angry?

angelina annoys u and i love it..even fans annoy u LOL

u need us, therefore we own you,,you can’t keep away from this site can u?

admit it, you love it here, u need us, we own u..prove me wrong, stay away from this thread, a week at first, then 2 weeks, see if u can stay away from JJ for weeks on end.

then i’ll admit we don’t own u :) deal?

Luvuangie @ 06/27/2012 at 9:11 pm

When Brad make beautiful babies with Angie like nuclear explosion of love we all feel radiation.

@Wonderbust:

No she just got shown for the psycho stalking fool she was. Hours on Dlisted talking about the fans. Trying to get the other groupies to follow her. Not realizing that she is and was using them to feed her obsession. I recall others like her then poof they go and a new named fool comes. She has been on jj forever under various names. Still psycho and obsessed with Angie.

Then she comes here lurking and posting for hours on end. No way this fools has a relationship or children or a life. This is the life. Sad and Pathetic.
but don’t feel sorry for the idiot. being alone is a choice. It wants to be here all the time. Can’t stay away day after day after day. spouting off the same rants over and over. The other dirtbags at dlisted don’t get they are being used yet. But this fool won’t go away.. Cracky for Angie.. that is the new name.

Cracky for Angie..

Viv & Knox are so adorable, look at Viv’s jacket it says ” Stay Cute “. Their siblings must be at school. Needs to see the whole family once in a while. God bless them.

Hello to all the fans of Brad & Angie all over the world.

Can’t wait to see the finish movie Maleficent.

Love the JoliePitts @ 06/27/2012 at 9:16 pm

Hi Go Figure, bringing your post over from the previous thread.
“@Love the JoliePitts:
@Love the Jolie Pitts: Please, please tell me the quote where Brad referred to Angie as his wife. Thanks.
Brad said that to the man in Germany when he was there last week visiting the Documenta. The link is on a previous thread.
Brad was talking to a man and commented on his tattoos. Then the mans said Brad said to him “My wife has tattoos.”
I thought that was so sweet. Brad. Always thinking of Angelina even when he is in another country.
And when Brad was at Cannes, he told one of the interviewers he does not like being separated from his family. Brad is a sweet family man. He waited so long to have his family I think he truly cherishes them all.

@Love the JoliePitts: True Brad & Angie are good parents.

Wonderbust @ 06/27/2012 at 9:19 pm

@busted:
How i knew tampax was a true nutcase was when she posted from 1pm FRI to 3am on Sun, who in their right mind spends the WHOLE WEEKEND trolling on the board of a celeb they hate, the sad part is that tampax doesnt realize that she has become ADDICTED, she cant function without her JJ fix, methinks she lives alone and has no one else to talk to, why else would someone spend all their time trolling the internet

Wonderbust @ 06/27/2012 at 9:21 pm

@Love the JoliePitts:
aww i love that Brad said that..Brad already has a few Angie tats right? i think the one on his back and the one on his stomach…and Angelina has the one on her arm and her thigh i believe

@Esterin: I don’t think Clooney will be his best man, I bet it will be Doug, Brad’s brother.

Poor Trolls. They come here because Dirtbag and Squiggy are not exciting. Who blames them.. You see the same old pics and articles about Dirtbag.All you have to do is cut and paste the men and the same photo-op.I would be bored too if all I could talk about , she’s has great body (altough she looks soft and gained about 10-15lbs) and she definitely doesn’t have Halle Berry body who’s is 3 years older. her hair looks good ( altough its paid, synthetic hair), she looks good for her age (candids tell otherwise). And an editor of a major fashion magazine refuses to put her on the cover because she needs photo approval.
I too, would be more interesting in the happenings of the Jp’s. They are much more exciting, Even their almost 4 year old adorable twins pics were posted on the net quicker than the middle-aged has-been bikini photos.

To Tamsin @ 06/27/2012 at 9:29 pm

@Tamsin:

You really do talk out of your @ss. John made that comment either before or after she adopted Maddox. That’s like 10 years ago. I am 100% sure he’s sorry that he ever made that comment. Perhaps, he made that comment because he thought Angie’s a wild child. He probably didn’t realize she turned her life around. You would never believe that because you don’t believe people change. You don’t believe people deserve a 2nd chance. Or maybe that only applies to Angie.

We have seen J.V. out with the grandkid a few times. But of course you choose to ignore that.

@Esterin: JV loves Brad.He will be his son in law soon.

racistnenufar @ 06/27/2012 at 9:29 pm

@Tamsin:

time always wins.
so some fans are OTT with praise, u the same coin, with ur debbie downer’ing.

fans will always enjoy being here, get over it.

@Love the JoliePitts:
I think Brad likes his life very busy. this is why his life with Maniston was too boring for him. And now he is busy with kids, his hobbies for architecture and art, his movies( producing and acting), his charities MIR and jolie pitt foundation. His life is so busy and so full and he loves every minute of it. Angie is same she loves busy life.

@Yoco: Once Ann Curry leaves the Today Show, I will switch to Good Morning America. Ann is always very sweet to Brad & Angie & always have nice things to say to them.God bless you Ann Curry !!! God bless the Jolie Pitt Family.

racistnenufar @ 06/27/2012 at 9:35 pm

@Tamsin:

anything positive makes u so angry lol
u really are a troll that lives under a bridge, can’t stand to hear fun and laughter,,u are grendel in real life

i hope u are tortured daily here. guli and bev and PT and debra77 own u :))))))

twins are adiorable!!!!

@Tamsin: Tamsin will you admit that you’re nuts? Even your friends on dlisted think you’re cray.

@yolly:
NBC should bring back Katie Couric, she and Matt Lauer had great chemistry but both had huge egos too. Matt and the new girl won’t increase rating.

@umm: They should get rid of matt.

yeah,bless ur heart,ann and bless the JPs. and the fans.

Love The Shoes @ 06/27/2012 at 9:59 pm

People keep calling Knox Brad’s “mini-me” when it’s Angelina he looks exactly like. Think of her “blond” period in maybe her early 20′s? He looks exactly like her and in fact, I don’t see Brad ANYWHERE (but Brad IS his papa.) I see Brad very much in Shiloh and Brad’s mom’s gene’s have definetly found their way into Viv. I mean they look just alike imo. But back to Knox, he’s his mom’s son physically right now.

lmao…@Maniston G.Q. spain cover.huvane is workin really,really hard!!!

A mini Jolie and mini Pitt, love them! Why don’t we see more of the beautiful twins? Isn’t it adorable how Angelina and Brad take their kids everywhere to keep the family together? I read somewhere that they are always careful to have only one of them working so they can spend quality time with the family. They are the perfect parents!

Love the JoliePitts @ 06/27/2012 at 10:17 pm

@fyi:
Taken w/a grain of SALT :) but we have to admit this is soooooo exciting.
Angelina dressed to the nines in a gorgeous dress walking down the aisle to her gorgeous husband Brad Pitt. Just makes you want to scream with joy, excitement and happiness.
I want Angelina to knock it out of t he park and I want VIVI to help her pick out her dress. That little girl has STYLE!!!!
And Brad. What will he wear. Anything he puts on is going to be fabulous. No one wears a suit like The one and only Brad Pitt.
The pictures will be unbelievably gorgeous. The kiddies all dressed up will be beyond adorable. And Mrs Jane Pitt, now that woman has style up the ying yang. She is as beautiful as her daughter-in-law and her granddaughters. And Mr. Pitt……well….he is the groom’s dad. No words necessary. And Doug……handsome as his brother and Julie…..beautiful.
I am beyond thrilled for this beautiful couple. And I am glad Brad decided to get engaged. I wanted them to just get married and be done with it, but noooo. Angelina deserves the whole shebang. Engagement, beautiful wedding and a lovely honeymoon.
God bless my Brad and Angelina and ALL their chillin’ :)
I hope the wedding will be soon.

Andamentothat @ 06/27/2012 at 10:27 pm

Didn’t Ange live in Buckinghamshire pre-Brad??

Love the JoliePitts @ 06/27/2012 at 10:40 pm

@Wonderbust:
Yes. Angelina got the Wiskey Bravo tat on her inner left thigh and when she was asked about it she said “it’s for Brad.” She got that during the making of Salt, I believe because in the movie they were using letters as a code and when they came to the letter “W” they said “Whiskey.” Angelina, loves her man. And of course the Shawnee tat on her arm is for Brad and she has another one for him but she said it is in a private place.
And Brad, of course has her birthday tattooed on his belly and I think we have seen her signature in the same place. And he has etchings done by Angelina on his back. They are too adorable.

racistnenufar @ 06/27/2012 at 10:46 pm

@Love The Shoes:

like it matters bro?
the only thing me and tasmin will agree on is sme fans are annoying too.

trolls and extreme fans are as bad as each other

Love the JoliePitts @ 06/27/2012 at 10:49 pm

@Alice:
I agree, Alice. And I think Brad loves being able to have time away from making movies constantly to do the things he loves. And they deserve it. Both he and Angelina. I would love to see them do a movie together, and then have the time off together to do all the things they love together, but they seem to have their schedules worked out the way they want them and are enjoying their lives to the full. I pray they will always be able to do that.
These children of theirs are the most beautiful children. I love how Knox seems to be asking about “mommy’s horns” in one of the pictures above the way he is moving his hands around his head. Such a smart little man. And curious too. And Vivi must be wondering about mommy’s costume. Maybe it could be pink? :) She is too adorable.
I want to see Shiloh on set. She would probably be right there next to mommy wanting to be her stunt double.
I am thrilled Angelina is finally making this movie as she has said, for her kids.

Three Years Ago @ 06/27/2012 at 10:53 pm

In an unrelated story, Angelina Jolie made a trip to the Walter Reed Military Hospital in Washington, D.C. back on June 26th. No one reported on this until now because she didn’t tell anyone. She spent several hours with wounded soldiers and gave each one a gift bag which included, among other things, a $1000 gift certificate to Best Buy.

@Andamentothat: Yes, she sold her house when she got with him.

Love the JoliePitts @ 06/27/2012 at 11:01 pm

@Love The Shoes:
These children are a combination of both their gorgeous parents in my honest opinion.
Knox has a lot of his dad’s facial expressions and physical characteristics. He has his dad’s colouring, his beautiful eyes and his swagger. Even Brad’s pouty bottom lip can be seen in Knox and Shiloh. Angelina is not the only one in that family with a luscious pout. Brad has one too. And Knox’s eyebrows are very much like Brad’s. He is his dad’s son.
At times you can see a lot of Brad in Knox, Viv and Shi.
Same can be said for Angelina. Looking at some of Angelina’s baby pictures you can see Vivienne clearly represented and Shiloh and Knox.
It only stands to reason they would look like both Brad and Angelina because they are the progeny of their gorgeous parents.

@Three Years Ago:
See, those are the kind of stories that don’t make the news but happen every day! Angelina can do those things without having to blow her own horn like some other celebrities who flash their rings (that don’t mean anything) at every chance!!

Love the JoliePitts @ 06/27/2012 at 11:14 pm

@Andamentothat:
I remember seeing some pictures of a house Angelina had in England pre Brad. It was beautiful. I, too, heard she sold it when she and Brad became a couple.
They both seem to enjoy being in England. Brad seems to be having a grand time and Angelina, said she loves England, but she is at home anywhere as long as Brad and the kids are with her.
Their love just makes me want to swoon all the time. A romance novel could be written of their love. Angelina was living all the way over in England and Brad was in Hollywood, and when these two gorgeous beings came together it was LOVE, LOVE, LOVE……..ahhhhh sweet.

They are adorable!!! So great for them to come and visit their mom at work!

Go Figure! @ 06/27/2012 at 11:44 pm

@ 195 Love the Jolie Pitts: Thank you for the answer. I have to go back to that thread and find the quote.

@Wrong:
Here is the link. They do look just alike in these photos but then I will see other photos and Shiloh looks like Brad.

@Jennifer Aniston: Not only is your comment ignorant, it is mean spirited and politically incorrect.I have a strong hunch you don’t have any children?

Knox is all Angie. He has her eyes , smile and face. He is her mini me. Vivienne looks more like Brad

Passing Through @ 06/28/2012 at 1:07 am

# 148 OceanView @ 06/27/2012 at 7:53 pm
OV -
You’re welcome.

Ssshhii_baby @ 06/28/2012 at 1:19 am

waving hi to all the Jolie-Pitt fans from around the world! awwwhh that lil dude is all mommy! vivi may have her mom’s elegance but she is the spitting image of her dad..imo..i wish sshhii baby was there ..she would probably insist on hanging on the wires like her fearless mom! Princess Z is too much of daddys girl so she probably just sit back and watch shi&the lil ones have fun..fairies&princess are probably not as cool as zombies, so the oldest boys probably sit this one out too..what an adorable family..hope she brings all of the kids to this premiere..sshhii for sure!! cuz Angie really wants to knock this one out of the park for her lil honey…muah!!!

Ssshhii_baby @ 06/28/2012 at 1:42 am

oh and chipping in on the race to see who would be brad’s best man..it will not be clooney ” his work buddy”..clooney is such an opportunist..he really should hook up w/her hairness..never mind..as much as i dislike him, i would never wish him such hell..lol

so so very cute

to love the jolie pitts-
I read on another board that Whiskey Bravo may be Brad’s call sign as a pilot. (Whiskey Bravo= William Bradley). But of course that’s just a wild guess.

Jen the hag @ 06/28/2012 at 3:58 am

Questions @ 06/27/2012 at 3:07 pm

OT
==========================
She’s gay .. she’s just afraid to come out openly because her fans are a bunch of BIGOTS AND RACIST just look at their post regarding Zahara and the rest of JP’s kids .. and those people from FemaleFirst and Dlisted and other hate sites to think these women are middle aged housewifes and have kids of their own.

i think ja has had a lesbian fling (or more) just like angie but ja has a publicist that buries her indiscretions. huvaniston is not a multi-milionaire publist on her plastic surgery connections alone.

pinayfanofangieandcherylcole @ 06/28/2012 at 4:32 am

This role must suit her. I prefer watchingn her in bit chy, tough roles Wish they had more pix of the kids tho.

@To tami:
——————————————————————————–

Really? Which thread is that on Dlisted where they say Tampax is crazy? I dont like going there but this time I will make an exception.

CesarPortugal @ 06/28/2012 at 5:24 am

hello, i´m very sad today. My dear Portugal lose against Spain in the Penalty shoots. 2-4. Well it is just a game. Next time we win…. sh.it…fu.k

—-

the good and wonderful news of Angie and her twins it is he best for a day like this. the kids are simple too funny and cute to watch. gorgeous.

hope we could see Shii one of this days, she is my favorite, i like the others like crazy but Shii must be a funny little devil breaking her parents heads. well with six totally differents personalities and the house it must be funny, very funny and crazy house.

Angie and Brad are the most happy parents. their house must be something really special to see.

CesarPortugal @ 06/28/2012 at 5:39 am

@GOB:

i agree with you, probably it is really the Military international code words.

when they want to say something in the radio, to be clear and understandable they say the word, letter by letter.

Code: A=Alpha, B=Bravo, C=Charlie, D=Delta, E=Echo,……t=Tango, U=uniform, V=Victor, W=Whiskey….etc

This code is used in radio communications both civil or military.

so it is really one good probability that Angie have used this code on that tattoo . i bet for that.

Whiskey Bravo = William Brad

National Enquirer lied AGAIN, the story about Angie wearing the costume and staying in character at home and frightening ALL the children.
Who turns up at the set, the youngest kids, and Angie in full costume is carrying Knox, he looks very comfortable to me.
You can call the J-P kids a lot of things, but wimpy! NO.

woman spanish @ 06/28/2012 at 7:58 am

@CesarPortugal:
Sorry, I would have liked the final out Spain-Portugal!

The twins are beautiful like his mom and dad

Wow Angelina can hold her own Umbrella, she’s definitely Not a diva on the set. Her children are so well behave at such age. Love this family!

Watching Angie do stunts & talking of her “W…B..” tat reminds me, of course, of the SALT promo- Angie is always so interesting and aritculate- there were so many great interviews- here’s a short one where she talks about stunts, Liev, Chewital, real CIA agents

@Susan: I love it when the idiots who write for the tabloids are proven wrong before the tabloid reaches the stores.LOl

@annon:

I bet Clooney is the one that made sure E! found out he dined with Pitt, since his choice of food, beverage and what he is doing, blah-blah is noted. Clooney-cling-on.
Pitt and Jolie don’t notify the media, especially E!, if they eat out.

anon2- i thought that it was George as well- if it was the restaurant*, they would have had info on Brad’s food, too. Most of the press mentioned “Gravity”, too, so that would be another indicator that George’s PR is trying to earn their keep.

*like that Indian place seemed to do- I think the rag papers make up stuff to add- like the bill mt, etc. Although w/ the JPs, people get so excited, folks from neighboring establishments can be the ones tweeting/face booking about a sighting.

Selma Kacha @ 06/28/2012 at 9:09 am

Cute babies !

@WR
I agree, Knox is a mini-Angie, Shiloh is a combo ( I totally see Brad in some photos, but also see Angie in her), and Viv has Grandma Jane’s genes or the Pitt family genes.The girls have brad’s inward turn foot thing going on. But Knox has Brad’s swagger.
All six kids are so adorable and based on photos and personal accounts they seem so well-behaved.
I can’t wait until they’re teenagers. So far, there’s no awkward stage..All six of them are such cuties.

Well, I see all the bio kids as being little chameleons*- one moment they have a Pitt family look, other times a Voight look. IMO, the JP relative Knox looks the MOST like is his Grandpa Bill (Pitt )- you REALLY notice the resemblance when looking at Bill’s younger pictures. Bottom line, even at a young age, it’s clear that all these kids are sweet little individuals who look like THEMSELVES…it’s fun to speculate, but, I’ve seen this whole kind of “looking like a relative” discussion get annoying and turn into negativity towards the kids/parents (not just about the JPs), so I’ll stop now.

*one of the coolest things about both Brad & Angie, too is that they are very different looks from angle to angle- they both have a nice mix of their own parents. Like Angie always reminded me of her dad until I saw more pictures of mom, then- wow- dead ringer. Of course, at certain angles, you really still see her dad…

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 06/28/2012 at 9:36 am

OT: I am not sure if this is true but if it is the haters/trolls have been barking on the wrong tree. Remember how the haters rant on Angie that she might break up JD & VP relationship when Angie was doing the Tourist with him. How they warn VP to watch out for her man etc. Well, I guess the haters were so busy going after Angie they missed Amber Heard.

I wish people stop commenting about Lamey. The only thing this woman has said that rings truth about the JP’s is that she’s intimated by Angie and that she is drop dead gorgeous in person.
Too many accounts, that photos don’t do them justice and in person you con’t stop staring at them.
Lamey’s own words,” God couldn’t have created a more a beautiful face” regarding Angie. We all know she has a thing for Brad.. I think its because Brad never dated the model-type that Leo D. always goes for and out of reach for most average women. And a part of her hate on Angie, because she’s everything she’ll never be. She can relate more to Dirtbag, because she’s average-cute looking woman, with ugly feet, and short, that managed to nab the HW hunk. But, I think it’s more the money being paid by Huvane since she use to call out Dirtbags’s PR shenanigans several years ago. She said in person, Dirtbag is taupe, like Jennifer Garner, nice body but didn’t have that star quality like Angie and JLO in person.

Fritzi Schnitzer @ 06/28/2012 at 9:46 am

Your heart is an involuntary muscle that pumps blood. It’s melting? That’s some kind of medical miracle! get to a doctor…STAT!

Passing Through @ 06/28/2012 at 9:53 am

# 253 Media Wh@re MANiston @ 06/28/2012 at 9:36 am
LOL. And his publicist and Eva Green and whoever else the tabs come up with. They also missed the fact that Peeps said JD and VP were already falling apart in early 2010 before he started filming The Tourist. He was there for months and she took the kids to Venice for 2 weeks. other times there were reports that she came to Venice by herself. There were pix of his yacht moored in Venice and he stayed on the boat with them when the kids were there, then went back to his hotel when they left. Otherwise he flew to Paris because she was working there. So they were at least making an attempt, but he’d already filmed The Rum Diary a about 10 months before The Tourist, so yeah, the tabs totally missed Amber Heard while they were making up fake stories of Angie trying to seduce Johnny in a nekkid shower scene that was never filmed…

@Passing Through:

Don’t you think that is what is really pissing the hags and rags.. they were so hoping for an Angie tie in.. LOL

and then while they were all over Angie she and Brad were enjoying Venice with their children.. just fine and all that JD and VP drama was going on and everyone missed it because they had their heads up there as* trying to create a story that wasn’t a story when the real story was happening behind them.

I just laugh at the trolls. But notice how they are not all up in arms over Amber. she is not being put on the cover of magazines. the trolls are not screaming she is housebreaker (oops forgot Vanessa and Johnny were not married so that 14 year relationship doesn’t matter) but it did when they wanted to link Angie in it

Damn that Double Standard..

@Passing Through:

Or was Slate PR…Baum (JD’s publicist and partner of Huvane) planting those stories in the tabloids about Jolie and Depp. I think there are some nasty publicists in Hollyweird and Huvane’s group (him being the worst) is the most vile.

(((((ADORBS!!!!))))) Love the one where Knox has his hands on his head like, what in the world is my mommy doing?!! She can fly, Good Lord!! Hahahahahaha!! So cute. Viv has the cutest profile EVER…after her mommy that is. lol

@Etta:

Oh I’d like to see that myself. LOL loons, provide a link or STFU.

I love when they resort to lying. They’re so weak a desperate.

And LOL at the newest moniker of the same old predictable sheep.

@CLINIQUA:

Ugh creepy Clooniqua, just like Lust the HolyShiitts, both sounding like child molesters, obsessed with those kids and trying to get into their heads.

They are two scoops of scrumptiousness love both Knox and Vivian so adorable.Where you can see that Vivian has the delectability and the elegance just like her mother Angelina.
And Knox has the swagger and the care free look of his father Brad.
Loved Vivian’s Panda hodie & Knox as usual rocking the leather jacket. He’s not even 4 and he’s looking cool.

NEW THREAD @ 06/28/2012 at 11:08 am

New Thread

Thank u for taking a break @ 06/28/2012 at 11:08 am

@Tam$in: You’re just as creepy as Clinique tho. Your just the other side of the Coin. Nothing special.

@Jennifer Aniston:
..and you sound like an idiot.

@ Love The Shoes. Yes Knox is a mini-Angelina. He only has Brad’s head shape and mannerisms but the rest of him is Angie. He has her lips, nose, and eyes unlike Shiloh and Vivi who are also a mix but are more Brad than Angie. Vivi reminds me of Jon Voight which is Angie when she was younger. Angie at 14: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/pics-angelina-jolie-famous-article-1.1102623?localLinksEnabled=false In the graduation pic Vivi looks like her.
Knox looks like her here: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lb8dyeGZu11qezlyxo1_400.jpg

Love The Shoes @ 06/28/2012 at 12:16 pm

@Paige: I see alot of Voight in all three of the kids. I have seen a pic or two where Knox evoked Brad but it was like you say, in mannerisms. I saw a photo of Brads mom Jane (it was a family photo from probably 35yrs ago) and WOW! I knew right then who Vivian looked like because she just has a different physicality then her twin and big sis in my op. Viv has stronger Pitt genes, Knox, stronger Voight, and I think it’s Shiloh who got the balance. She looks like both evenly to me. They are all beautiful.

groundcontrol @ 06/28/2012 at 1:59 pm

@Tam$in:
#####################
Flagged for posting defamation about fellow poster.

just jared please post jen aniston with george clooney

yall are ashamed huh, hahahahahaha

usweekly bashed how clooney hate angie

insecure ******* cant leave jen aniston name in their head
THE WOMAN OWN YALL, THE ONLY WIFE OF BRAD AND THE ONLY BABY MAMA OF STUPITT IS MANGELINA MALICIFENT BOMB

Maleficent @ 06/28/2012 at 6:17 pm

Trolls do something positive to help the world. Be like Brad & Angie, helping others.

Clarence Beeks @ 06/28/2012 at 8:30 pm

Shiloh will always be my favorite of the kids. I love that kid- I think she is a little pistol!

jane love angie she is relling everybody about her great daughter in law here is a sweet tweet crdt JPo/grotto

Jason DeGroot ‏@j_degroot
Today I met Brad Pitt’s mother… Wonderful lady that has a passion for the Lord and a heart for her soon to be daughter inlaw. #prayforher

Fellow Brangaloonie @ 06/28/2012 at 9:34 pm

I love Angelina. Even when she’s a bag of bones and sticking her skinny legs for attention, I still think she’s classy and more beautiful than ever. Where’s my meds y’all?

they are so cute….they are the cutest babies!love vivi and knox<3<3
vivi is a little princess,and knox is mini brad<3*__* beautiful

Don'tFearThePsychiatrist @ 06/29/2012 at 1:25 am

@SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!:

“I know this may sound crazy, impossible and unbelievable, BUT IT ISN’T CRAZY WHEN IT’S TRUE. YOU HAVE TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!!! THE WORLD HAS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS!!!!!!”

sound familiar, loons?

I don’t stand her, she is a little cu cu… I hope her children will be ok with this mother.. Sorry!

Aussie Girl @ 06/29/2012 at 4:12 am

Oh My They are soooo cute. Can’t believe they are almost 4 yrs old.
Love Knox in his little leather jacket & Vivi is so adorable.

IMHO—Tampax has had to many posters responding to her,which is exactly what IT thrives on.

hATE GEORGE @ 06/29/2012 at 5:55 am

i hate george clooney…

She’s a pretty woman but she really should stop bringing those ugly kids around with her, especially the one on the right with the big a** pumpkin head.

Lately Tom has giving many odd reasons why Katie wasn’t seen maker appearances with him. I all ways trought if they ware so in Love like Tom
Made it seem. They would have had a second child in about two years. I’m saying my husband couldn’t keep his hands off me.
All said JOLIE-PITT still standing.

I’m black and love angelina because she adopted a black child. I will forever worship this white woman who can read minds like asian people do. I’m black and angry about it. I’m poor as dirt as well. Pity me. I have no life in this ghetto.

LOL! LMMFAO! Asians want nothing to do with blacks. Face it! That is how Asians react to YOUR BLACK ghetto ass! Consider this your wake up call! Good morning!

Bereavedblack @ 06/30/2012 at 12:32 am

Jay-us, phantasy black! Asians aren’t Vulcans. Somebody has been watching too much TV in da ghetto. You have problems.

Brad is no where in site , the nannies must have brought the kids to the set, no surprise

Sara Joumaa @Sarajouma
Justtt saw angelina jolie !! Wow shes gorgeous! 

Ala @ala_kad
@Luna_ak @abstergo_aids Can’t believe you guys just had a massive conversation about #Syria with Angelina Jolie!!!!!!!!

So I hear Heroina is kissing girls on the neck, giving them her number AND hooking up with heavily tattooed guys in hotels!!!! WELL WELL it’s nice to see she’s still doing what she’s always been doing you know being the HO she really is. I guess you can’t change the spots or stripes or whatever…….