Angelina Jolie: Twins Visit 'Maleficent' Set!

Angelina Jolie: Twins Visit 'Maleficent' Set!

Angelina Jolie films some more scenes for Maleficent on Wednesday (June 27) in Buckinghamshire, England.

The 37-year-old actress got a special visit from her almost 4-year-old twins, Knox and Vivienne, on the set of Disney’s retelling of Sleeping Beauty.

“It’s not anti-princess,” Angelina told EW earlier this year about the movie. “But it’s the first time they’re looking at this epic woman … I hope in the end you see a woman who is capable of being many things, and just because she protects herself and is aggressive, it doesn’t mean she can’t have other [warmer] qualities.”

“It’s a really great script,” she added. “I’m having a lot of fun … My kids are very happy.”

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie, Knox, and Vivienne on the Maleficent set…

angelina jolie twins maleficent set 01

• Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 912 » Show All
Brad's Hair Grease @ 06/27/2012 at 5:58 pm

Angie, why can’t we cut the boy’s hair? Knox’s too

for reals @ 06/27/2012 at 6:12 pm

i can’t tell the diff between the twins. they both have touch of the downs tho

Twins are cute and I’m psyched about this movie but she looks really weird lol The outfits have been hideous so far. Maybe they’ll look better on screen?

Brad's Hair Grease @ 06/27/2012 at 6:19 pm

Jen, I refuse to wash my hair until you and Justin break up

Brad's Hair Grease @ 06/27/2012 at 6:21 pm

Angi, I called the paps this time. You call them next time.

Adorable pictures, love the twins.

@tish: Hi Tish, I just saw your comment on the privies thread. We are on the same page when it comes to JD. I was never a fan, but I did remember there was a scandal years ago. Thank PT for going to the archive and retrieve the scandal. I’m wishing VP well, she is going to need it. I’ll never have any thing good to say about that man. Not after reading that article.
Now to Angie and her beautiful twins. That Knox has his father facial expressions, the biting the lips, the exact gait ect. Viv is such s beautiful and serious little lady, remember her going down the slide about a year ago. She had to fix her dress and getting off the plain in NO holding her hair so as not to mess it us. The whole family must be a riot at home. Brad and Angie are blessed. I’m proud to be a fan.

Ignore the trolls. Just click on the red-x. Trolls will stay if you acknowledge them. Nothing you can say to them will change what they came to this thread for.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 06/27/2012 at 6:36 pm

@abcd:

Amen.

The twins are too cute. I love photo #10. Knox with his hands. He was probably saying “oh, i get it now. My mommy is a major movie star.”

WOW ! They are so cute,Knox & Vivienne,

Brad Pitt is very proud and very happy with his wife and his 6 lovely children.

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie very lucky that God send them to belong to each other.

Someone is still be CA CA with her dogs,she can’t move on,eeh eeh eeh eeh

Thanks fans I didn’t have to see any of the trolls comments.I just read on TMZ that Today Show is editing farewell montage for Ann Curry.They are going to announce she’s leaving on her last day.Crappy treatment of her IMO.She has always been pro Brad and Angelina especially praising Angie in interviews on twitter, etc.

i am a brad fan all the way.go brad!!!

Brad's Hair Grease @ 06/27/2012 at 7:25 pm

Angie, who’s got the kids now?

They are four already? they are growing up so fast…..

naturegirl @ 06/27/2012 at 7:33 pm

Awwwww to be a mother

they are not 4 yet they wont be until July

me Me ME!! @ 06/27/2012 at 7:34 pm

They are too CUTE!!!!!!

They come to visit Mummy on set so cute

BitterOldBeotch @ 06/27/2012 at 7:36 pm

@Guest25:

Not as muh as Brad did. He heeeeeehaaaaa

Not hard to believe @ 06/27/2012 at 7:51 pm

Let me get this right. brad pitt and George clooney had window seats at a restaurant and nobody cared ? -giggle fits- and I thought Oprah was desperate for filming a show with the kartrashians. Brad Pitt siting by the window waiting for someone to take his photo takes the cake.

Another Lurker @ 06/27/2012 at 7:53 pm

@queen jolie:

haters are losing it again.how they wish aniston has twins that visit her on the set instead of angie that is why they sre attacking innocent childre.how they wish each minute that aniston will become a mommy of such beautiful kids.dont be sad aniston fans .she will have a visitor on her set as well.her kid justine.she is justine’s mommy, sugar mommy.lol.
______________________________________________________

I’m sure Anuston has lots of tablespoons, teaspoons, and forks on her set. They’re all shaped like her face. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

OceanView @ 06/27/2012 at 7:53 pm

Cr: PT from the last thread:
Jolie Cancels Olympic Torch Relay Appearance
22 June 2004 | WENN
“UNICEF ambassador Angelina Jolie has been forced to cancel her participation in the Olympic torch relay – in order to re-shoot scenes for her latest movie. The Girl, Interrupted beauty was due to carry the flame through the Greek city of Athens a day ahead of the start of the games, which kick off on August 13. Angelina – who is mother to adopted Cambodian youngster Maddox – was to symbolically hold the torch on behalf of the world’s refugees, with whom she has been working as part of her role at the United Nations High Commission For Refugees (UNHCR). But, in a statement, UNHCR said Jolie would be detained by director Doug Liman who is putting together extra scenes for thriller Mr And Mrs Smith, in which Angelina stars opposite Brad Pitt. The statement reads: “Ms. Jolie was requested to be available in the US from August 10 onwards in connection with the re-shooting of a series of movie scenes.”

I knew you were the right person to ask! Thank you for finding this.

The part that I didn’t know in this story was the UNHCR connection. Since Angie missed the opportunity in 2004 I hope she gets another one in 2012.

Not hard to believe @ 06/27/2012 at 7:57 pm

Remember the time when Brad Pitt was so famous he couldn’t walk outside without paparazzi and fans chasing him? Now he has window seats at a restaurant and not one flash or squeak is heard. -giggles uncontrollably- imagine The Biebs or rpatz doing the same? Hahahahaha ahahahhahahaha how the mighty have fallen.

@annon:
I wonder why Clooney is in London. Is he really going to be Brad’s best man for wedding? He is Brad’s friend but I just don’t like him.

Weee, for my lil main man Knox!

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 912 » Show All