Britney Spears & Demi Lovato: 'X Factor' Rhode Island Auditions!

Britney Spears & Demi Lovato: 'X Factor' Rhode Island Auditions!

Britney Spears and Demi Lovato arrive at the Dunkin’ Donuts Center for another round of X Factor auditions on Wednesday (June 27) in Providence, R.I.

The 30-year-old pop star paired a red Hervé Léger by Max Azria dress with YSL heels, while fellow judge Demi, 19, rocked a Topshop dress.

EW recently compiled a list of some of Britney‘s blunt reactions to a few X Factor hopefuls who’ve tried out for the Fox show.

Though “she’s always compassionate and understanding,” according to a source, Brit‘s honest comments include, “I’m sorry. I was bored. I have to say no” and “Who let you on the stage?”

She also reportedly said, “I’m sorry, sweetie, but you have to be great to be on this show”; “I can’t look. I literally can’t look”; and “To make a great performance, you have to step it up. There’s a big wall between us, and you need to learn to break it down.”

britney spears demi lovato x factor providence 01
britney spears demi lovato x factor providence 02
britney spears demi lovato x factor providence 03
britney spears demi lovato x factor providence 04
britney spears demi lovato x factor providence 05

ABC

OMG! Britney is PERFECT!

OMG BRITEY, YOU LOOK STUNNING AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEST DAY EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’M IMPRESSED WITH THE BEAUTY OF BRITNEY!!!!
*–*

who squeezed Britney into that dress?

I’m not a fan but Britney hasn’t looked this good in a long time! Great hair, makeup, dress and body.

Demi u look fascinating ! It’s so great to see her smile :))))

holy Britney!

Lady in red UNF UNF UNF

omfg britney looks amazing!!!!

Hot mama!

Hair plus face looking good,the colour of the dress is good,but her legs are not for minis!! she needs kim k as her personal stylist.

Britney is so beutiful.
Love this Hair and The Dress.

Oh Britney, I love you, but you have already a stain on your dress.

Why did Britney go into show business?
She hates it.
OBVI

I thought Britney looked tacky and then I saw Demi. Awful.

what happens to Demi . i think she was very beautiful -bit NOW????

I still don’t understand how come someone who sings playback on a live concert is a judge on a show like this. Anyways Brit u look the best in years!

Daaaaamn birt!!! also demi looks ridic

I believe the only reason why Simon & company offerred these 2 women a contract is for the purpose of show casing them (ie walking and twirling for the media) ; you never see Simon or LA modeling for the carmeras; it’s sad when people aren’t hired for their ability to do the job or be mentor for the contestants, these 2 are nothing but models.

somali girl @ 06/27/2012 at 4:23 pm

Brit stay away from mini dresses shorts etc. You have disgusting manly calves. And do something about those flabby grandma arms. Next that thing standing next to Brit needs to do something about that horrible fake tan.

Britney looks like a goddess. Im not even the biggest fan and i have judged her looks before but she is really a stunning woman. I guess pictures hardly do her justice, you have to really meet her in person.

Britney is good, but Demi on the other hand is not a good match with Britney. Her sense of style is irritating and she always looks like she’s going to a cheap rock concert or something. Demi is not flattering, sorry.

Love Brit! She and Demi will be great on X Factor!

@Mikaela: Its probably something to with selling 100 millions records????

Carbon Copy @ 06/27/2012 at 4:32 pm

I’m sooo over of the old bandage dresses.

Simon and company should had hired 2 hot “talented” guys to replace Brit & Demi, but I’m sure Simon doesn’t want any “hot dudes” to steal the “male” spotlight from him.

Hey Demi, the 80′s called to apologize for throwing up on you.

Britney look´s AMAZING!

She is so cute and looking very beautiful!

I don’t get britney fans – why do you feel the need to attack any other female that’s on a post with britney? just because you talk shitt about the other person it doesn’t make you any more if a britney fan. she looks good but the bandage dress is way too played out

Clown face hagney–nice try, but you’re still a braindead hag.

Britney looks way happier since she’s on X-Factor

Britney is GORGEOUS! I’m so happy for her since she seems very happy, i wish her all good things, love her so much!

Damn! Britney isn’t a runway model, leave people alone about things they can’t change. Who gives a crap if her calves are muscular? This girl has come back from the edge of insanity and death. I’m not even a Britshipper, but omg, give her a break.

Oh Yeah!!! @ 06/27/2012 at 6:55 pm

When will we get to see the Videos!

Brit brit and mariah carey -should stop wearing minis!!

there are alot of celebs wirh a few extra pound like j-lo and beyone etc but they know what to wear -Britney outfits never suits her !!

and she looks everytime that she does not feel comfortable in her clothes

Her body language speaks more than 1000 words she isnt ready for the x factore and music business-i think she needs a long brake and good therapy,to become the “old Britney” .she never looks happy or have fun with things she is doing:-(

The Dunkin Donuts Center? Corporate naming is really obnoxious.

Simon must have a big thing for unstable, chunky, druggy chicks who can’t dress for sh*t.

i like your smile DEMI :)

WOW Britney SO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Demi looks like a clown

Clarence Beeks @ 06/28/2012 at 1:30 am

so we are not allowed to insult Britney here either? i thought it was just the shrine of the Jolie -Pitts we had to bow down to.

You know, retiring would be the best thing FOR HER. It is obviously what she wants. She has been phoning it in for years now. She never sang, but now she doesn’t even dance. She just walks around and flips her hair a few times. Jesus, face it- she’s done. It’s not the worst thing in the world, you’ll get over it….breathe, Brad and Angie are still together.

@Anil: You say you are not a big fan yet you clearly show favortism and biasness towards Britney over Demi. You’re nothing more than a walking contradiction.

And sorry are you saying that DEMI looks like she’s going to a cheap rock concert? Yeah cause people going to rock concerts always wear flowing dresses like she did on the first day right? Not really rock concert attire dear. If you’re gonna slag on her, at least have your comment make sense oh mentally inept one.

Both girl’s style has been rather hit and miss on the X factor, but here Brit’s is certainly a hit! She looks radiant and sexy! Demi’s dress though – WTF is that thing? C’mon X factor stylists, this young lady can look soooo much better than this.

I’ve personally always’s liked Britney’s calves (maybe because mine are always thin no matter what I weigh, grass is always greener lol). They’re big, Brit’s never been a skinny girl, but they have a great shape imo, some big legged girls have tree-trunks (katie holmes, mischa barton), but Britney has good definition.

Stunning Britney!!

I love her beautiful smile!!

Just Saying @ 06/28/2012 at 8:29 am

Britney Spears is 30 years old yet she has the body of a 45 year old stripper. The advanced aging on her face does not help. Drinking, or etc causes that.

There’s is no way that Britney Spears would make it today with those looks. She looks like she’s barely able to keep her weight down.

Her d-bag attitude makes me sick. There are several women out there that hit the gym hard, waitress or etc and work hard on there voice’s who deserve the fame better than her.

The only reason she’s a star is because she had her first hit as a teen, you know back before her adult metabolism kicked in and she wouldn’t have to work hard at the gym and back when geniuses behind the scenes shot her videos and wrote her songs.

Oh, and then there’s her having kids with that Kevin “can’t remember his last” dame d-bag. Seriously, this girl is the pure example of what trailer trash is. I don’t dislike her it’s just a fact that there are far more deserving women out there and I hope they make it. :)

I really hope Demi has someone to blame for her horrible style lately. Would she really dress herself this way? Yikes!!

Oh Brit! Your legs are horrible!! Get a stylist sweety!

Demi is beautiful, guys! While I don’t like her bun, I LOVE her dress. It looks flattering on her, in my opinion. Go Demi! I’ll always support you! :)

@KissThis: Maybe she got that from your mom :)

I wanna see Demi in looser, more flowy outfits. I think she’d pull those types of clothes off much more than this. I still love her, but she needs a new look, ASAP!

AlnHouston @ 06/28/2012 at 2:46 pm

Wow! Britney is backkkk!

By the time this show airs, no one will want to watch this. How about saving some surprises and have people anticipating the show Simon? Oh and since when did these talent shows become all about the judges? Plese. We want NEW talent not old.

LopezToday @ 06/28/2012 at 10:37 pm

She’s a thick flop, lol. She looks old

@Mikaela: @Mikaela:

Because this show is based not only sing and Britney does not have the best voice but is very good artist. Get over it

wow, it even looks like a few girls are laughing at Demi’s appearance in these photos! That’s when you definitely know you’ve commited a fashion crime

Demi hair looks like pink/blondish crap. Britney is OOOOLD drag queen.

I love the program I hope they will be good and interesting judges… I really don’t know what to think about those two new assets of the show but Simon is there it has to be funny.

Maria Silveira @ 06/29/2012 at 8:03 am

Demi does NOT look like a young woman! She loos awful, and such a bad taste with that outfit..

Thank you Just Jared for posting the pictures of the most beautiful woman on the planet — Demi Lovato

Britney looks fabulous, but that dress has got to go.

Has no one ever told Demi her face make up is like 10 shades lighter than her body. **** does not look good. She looks best without all of that make up.