Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Chace Crawford & Matthew Morrison: Mayfair Men

Chace Crawford & Matthew Morrison: Mayfair Men

Chace Crawford leaves Les Ambassadeurs Club in Mayfair and heads to Elton John‘s White Tie Ball on Tuesday (June 26) in London, England.

The 26-year-old actor enjoyed a night out with his What to Expect When You’re Expecting co-star, Matthew Morrison, and his girlfriend Renee Puente. Pals Colton Haynes, JC Chasez and Shawn Pyfrom also joined the trio!

“So great to be back in London!!” Matthew tweeted, while Shawn wrote, “London…here we come! @jcchasez1 @ColtonLHaynes & Brahman.”

Earlier in the evening, the four guys stopped by the Salon Club, also in the Mayfair neighborhood.

10+ pictures inside of Chace Crawford, Matthew Morrison, and others out in London…

chace crawford matthew morrison london night 01
chace crawford matthew morrison london night 02
chace crawford matthew morrison london night 03
chace crawford matthew morrison london night 04
chace crawford matthew morrison london night 05
chace crawford matthew morrison london night 06
chace crawford matthew morrison london night 07
chace crawford matthew morrison london night 08
chace crawford matthew morrison london night 09
chace crawford matthew morrison london night 10

John Parra/Getty

I hope they don’t exchange Jonah Hill jokes in case Jonah is eavesdropping.

YAAAS HONEY!!! @ 06/27/2012 at 8:35 pm

the new Hollyweird supergays?

It’s like a convention of ambiguously gay looking men….. Where’s Taylor Lautner?

All power bottoms! Chace looks like he’s in need of a good spanking!

SharpEdward @ 06/27/2012 at 9:03 pm

as Jamie explained I didnt know that someone can make $6382 in a few weeks on the internet. have you seen this site(Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/e4QJO

I’m surprised Colton Haynes wasn’t there too.

I have heard before that Chace and JC are a thing, but I honestly didn’t believe it. Are they? Is there any real evidence, or is it just gossip?

@Lynn:

That’s funny b/c I think Chace and Matthew are together.

Chace is a VERY handsome & beautiful dude. It doesn’t matter to me what his sexual orientation is, the dude is just frickin HOT.

Wow, lots of gay action with this group/

the_boyfriend @ 06/28/2012 at 12:29 am

i’d guess chace and jc are back on.

Ambiguously gay Hollywood circle. Where’s Colton Haynes?

They all have the same mananager and thier manager was there also.Get over your self and think everyone is gay and get a life. And jc chasez does have a girlfriend who hes been dating for over a year,

Jc chasez is definitely not gay. saw him with his girlfriend in San fracisco a couple weeks ago and they were very lovey dovey and shes really pretty and they seem very happy and very much in love and it didn’t look fake at all.

Why are people so concerned if either JC or Chace are gay, every time someone is assume gay, people try to validate the opposite “oh, he has a girlfriend, I saw him with a girl or it didn’t look fake at all”, so what, what if JC or Chane were gay, what is the big deal, what really matter is the guy’s happiness.

the_boyfriend @ 06/28/2012 at 3:27 am

hey tina and mariah…i just saw john travolta and his wife lovey dovey on the red carpet..
so he must be straight.

I for one don’t care if they are gay or not. But u shoudn’t be calling people gay if they are not,it’s dis respectful to the gay community who really are gay and i’m a proud gay person and im tired of people calling other people gay like it’s a bad thing. if you really are gay then it’s ok for you to say it but don’t call people gay if they are not Just to insult them.

I agree with john. Im tired of all the gay jokes. people need to stop using it as an insult. I am a happy gay and theres nothing wrong with it.Just don’t call people gay if they are not.

WICKED WENCH @ 06/28/2012 at 6:28 am

@Guy: Chace is indeed a drool-worthy hot man, but why does he always look dazed? It’s like the light has gone out in his eyes – it’s very worrisome.

And I want to know where Colton Haynes is too, as he went to England as well.

Jc please make a new album. I love the song u did with kristina maria u have such an amazing voice. And everybody hating on you are just jealous .

what its wrong if they are gay or not, they don’t have to tell everyone.

so if you’re straight and your friend gay thats mean you’re gay ?¿ noo grow up ..
i hope someday anybody call another his gay friend or his lesbian friend, becouse we are humans ..

The message I’m getting from these comments is that if a bunch of male friends go out to clubs together (one with a girlfriend in tow) then they are gay. Okay. I go out with my boyfriend and his friends all the fime. I guess that makes them a bunch of homosexuals. I better let them all know so they can all come out of the closet that they didn’t even know they were in.

Chace Crawford is so freakin SEXY!!

@WICKED WENCH: Chace actually smokes a lot of pot. I think that may be why he looks sort of out of it most of the time when he isn’t working.

Ok then………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is that better?
And JC and Chace ARE STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schönheit und Sex-Appeal haben einen Namen: Chace Crawford.

Mein geliebter Chace, ich möchte Dich so gern stundenlang streicheln und küssen, streicheln und küssen, streicheln und küssen, vor allem Dein bezaubernd schönes, total süßes Bäuchlein und Deine zarten, sehr knackigen und leckeren Brüste. Aber auch Deine so wohl geformten Hüften, Dein schlanker Hals, Dein feines, ausdrucksstarkes, sehr liebreizendes Gesicht, Deine breiten, phantastisch schönen Schultern, Deine kräftigen Arme und Dein einmalig schöner Rücken steigern mein Verlangen, Dich, meinen geliebten Chace, und Deinen sagenhaft schönen Adonis-Körper mit 1000 Küssen zu bedecken und immer wieder ganz zärtlich zu streicheln. Ginge meine Sehnsucht doch in Erfüllung! Ich wäre sehr glücklich.

Chace, you’re the hottest man I’ve seen in my life. You are very beautiful and so cute.

Chace, you are enchanting beautiful and total cute. I love you. I wish you all the best.

Dein Daniel

samantha lee @ 08/21/2012 at 6:17 pm

just because guys hang out with each other it doesn’t mean thier gay.It’s like if you hang out with the same sex gender your autimatically gay.There’s no real proof that they are gay. people just wanna speculate stuff. According to reports they all share the same manager so they usually attend the same events. And it doesn’t mean the manager is gay either.Unless you have real proof that any of them are gay and not some stupid rumors or what you think. I mean real proof like pics of them holding hands or kissing not the pics where they are posing together for the camera because that don’t mean anything. Then I will believe it.