Freida Pinto: Yoga Before Filming!

Freida Pinto: Yoga Before Filming!

Freida Pinto finds her center between takes on the set of her upcoming movie Knight of Cups on Wednesday (June 27) in Los Angeles.

The 27-year-old actress sat on a windowsill after she finished her stretches.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Freida Pinto

The day before, Freida was spotted filming a scene with co-star Christian Bale on a beach in Santa Monica.

The drama, which also features Natalie Portman and Cate Blanchett, centers on a man in search of love and truth. Knight of Cups is set to hit theaters next year!

freida pinto yoga knight of cups 01
freida pinto yoga knight of cups 02
freida pinto yoga knight of cups 03
freida pinto yoga knight of cups 04
freida pinto yoga knight of cups 05

Charley Gallay/Getty

she is very beautiful , her face is so symmetric.

Jared, isabel Lucas also stars in this movie

If her face is symmetric check bipasha basu.
Freida is such average looking awefu actress.
JJ why are you posting these staged photo’s?
Who do yoga on a window?Such famewhore she is.You would never see jennifer lorence or ema watson such cheap fame show.She is doing a 5 min role in Terrance malik movie and look at her.Milking it all the way like.

Another freida pinto story.Oh dear God save us

LOL.I just cant stop laughing.Look at her.She doesn’t know where those camera are hidden.

@Lulu:

But Isabel lucas is not a fame ***** and not to mention she is really beautiful.Such a perfect bone structure isabela got.She is a good actress too.God I can not took my eyes off her in Immortal’s

who is this one idiot keep thumbing down any negative comment againt freida pinto?

She got boobs!not a a bit!no ass! How come?Very weird looking figure.

come on!Is she a man?no boobs at all.

Thanks JJ. She is the main star in this movie.Now I clearly understood.

jj

Omg her Indian Haters are Pathetic.If you read Comments in her Prev Post(her filming at a beach and many others) its Clear that ITS ONLY FEW PEOPLE OR PROBABLY THE SAME INDIAN TROLL MAKING MULTIPLE HATERED COMMENTS PRETENDING TO BE DIFF PERSON AND FUNNILY MANY EVEN ACTING LIKE WHITES TO MAKE SUCH NEGATIVE COMMENTS

Hey did this pinto started beaching her skin?come on check her slumdog time photo.Clearly she has whiten her skin.Didn’t she said she hates all skin whitening product’s?Hypocrite!!She lost her charm 100% in my eyes.Come on ivy or who ever you are please explain why is freida bleaching her skin when she made indian’s ashamed several times saying those hateful skin color comments.

She is fugly by South Asian standard.All supporting are her PR.I love Indians who bash her.

@asin:

What does it mean by “Indian Hater”?India has over 1 billion population and most of them don’t care and doesn’t know about freida.I don’t like her cause she is not a good actress but I dont hate her.I never made racist comments about freida pinto.Its insulting how you kept us all indian in one tag”Racist”.Please be kind.There is no need for unnecessary rudeness for an entire nation.

@rahul:

You are right.Freida look much white then her slumdog/Miral time complexion.I saw Miral she had beautiful olive skin color.She is much much white now She was better before.Freida dont ruin your skin color.

fiona xing @ 06/28/2012 at 5:48 pm

@asin: Your absolutely Right.Looked at her Knight Pap Pics Post after reading your Comment.Its Clear all those who make Negative or Racist Comments Against Miss Pinto are all Indians.Its Sad to see how her own Country ppl are so Racist towards her.

Seriosuly who the heck is this woman? I was on this site yesterday and they were acting like she is more famous then Christian Bale! Never heard of her before

Raj Kappor @ 06/28/2012 at 6:06 pm

And I love how this one person is still thumbing down anyone who disagrees with them and thumbing up their own comments! This is a public forum, are people not allowed to give their own opinions?

Raj Kappor @ 06/28/2012 at 6:07 pm

@fiona xing: @asin: You are not fooling anyone still.

@laura: lol stop acting like westerner you dumb Indian Troll.No One will believe U here.Im Sure Ur Gonna Support Yourself like how u do often by making Multiple Comments using different names.

@Raj kapoor and Laura @ 06/28/2012 at 6:14 pm

Are Same Person.I love how this Troll keep thumping down all Postive Comments.

@kamini: Excuse me? I did not come here to be called names. And in the US, we don’t call ourselves ‘westerner’, we call ourselves american, Stupid c u n t. I wonder how low your IQ is.

Who are these people bashing Freida Pinto so badly? I’ve just seen her in one movie, and she probably has a lot to learn as an actress still, but physically, I find her a stunning natural beauty. I find her even more attractive than Aishwarya Rai Bachchan because the latter one is too dolly and wears too much makeup. Freida and Norah Jones are the most naturally beautiful Indian actresses in my opinion.

And really, JJ need to stop posting pics about people who are not that famous.

Raj Kappor @ 06/28/2012 at 6:36 pm

@kamini: @@Raj kapoor and Laura: This just proves my point how there is only one person writng all these things. Really, calling me dumb, when you have given yourself many fake names and write the same exact way? Thumbing down anyone who diagrees with you and thumbing up your own comments? Real smart. Why are you so determined to prove that Freida is much better then all the indian actresses and that she is the only pretty one? What are you hoping to achive by doing this? You really do have mental issues, and I hope you visit a professional for this. This is getting out of hand.

I cannot believe how many people dislike her! She is an amazing actress and is absolutely down to each and beautiful! I think most Indian people are jealous because she is a success in BOTH India and Hollywood!

Wow. I gotta whoever this one person is posting all these Indian Haters comments is giving themselves away by writing all these stupid and poorly written comments. This is beyond obsession. You really need some help. I am not even going start with what I was gonna to say. This is not healthy for your mind at all.

chanditra @ 06/28/2012 at 7:03 pm

@Anna:

Please dont compare aishwariya with freida.Probably you haven’t seen in her peak days.She is a stunning lady.Still is.Freida is no where near her.I understand its your opinion you like freida that is fine, But please dont insult aishwariya.

shes beautiful and sexy!

@matt:

Sexy?Come on man.Dont talk rubbish.

Its a 12 year old boy body with which I dont wanna do anything.No ass no lips and completely flat.She is not sexy.Cute face though nice eyes but sexy?Hell noooooooooooo

@chanditra: Hey, it is my opinion. I have seen pictures of Aishwarya for many, many years and she is very beautiful, yes, but she does not fit in my main standards of class and beauty. I’m European. Usually, Europeans don’t like so much makeup and jewelry, etc. Aishwarya is too much in my opinion and Frida is more like a natural exotic cutie. Is I was a man or gay I would go for Frida.

@asin: How much is Freida paying you to defend her at all times? You come here to attack a whole race of people.The only one here that is a racist is you. You are full crap and have some bipolar or schizophrenia type problem. Look over your own comments and anzlyze what you wrote. It sounds like an insane person wrote it. Who here has said that Freida is ugly because she is indian or dark? Nobody.You on the otherhand keep throwing around the race card. Stupid moron.

Chanditra @ 06/28/2012 at 7:33 pm

@Anna:

Hey what are you saying?I am living in london for many years.Before I lived at italy, worked at cazledonia and I dont know what are you talking about.There is no such thing as European liking by the way.French taste is way different then spanish and italian.English rose is often not liked by other European country.No one from Europe will say Hey I am from Europe and this is my taste moreover they will in France,in britian bah blah blah..

From my observation Aishwariya actually fits french/Italian taste not freida.This is the reason Aishwariya is so popular in that zone whereas she has hardly any international blockbuster.Freida is good for American taste.They are worshiping latin tan look which freida fits well.Just my observation

lol Laura,Manish,Alex,Raj kapoor and Priya is the Same Person using fake Ids to bash freida.This person also posted the Similar comments in other Posts here

@Chanditra: Okay, I agree. Generalizing taste based on world zone is wrong. But, still, I’m half french half portuguese. French tend to be very classy and but simple (a lot of black). Anyhow, I find Aishwariya stunning but too dolly, too charged, and Frida’s skin tan, skinny look and face beautiful. Beauty appreciation is very subjective.

@chandrita @ 06/28/2012 at 7:50 pm

Who are you trying to fool? Only few people than aishwarya in Europe and that too only in France as she has been going there for more than a decade.Freida is more popular than a*swarya in European countries.She has so many European Magazine Covers(Esp in France and Italy) and her three films were also blockbusters there.Im Sure you are an Indian Fan of Aishwarya trying hard to be European on net

This troll is all over the internet! She keeps bashing all the indian actresses and keeps trying to say that freida is the most beautiful and talented with the same style of writng. Really sad. aishwarya rai is a legend in india and has been called the most beauitful by many people, who hell is freida pinto comapred to her? How come you never compare freida with hollywood beauties such as angelina or charlize theron or jessica alba? This stupid person is the one here saying all these nasty things about indians and pretty much attacking anyone who doesn’t agree with them. This is very bad PR. I hope that all these websites ban this troll. What she is doing is being a racist. Please stop this, This is a public forum. Let people have their views.

@salman: You do realize that what you are doing you could end up in jail for? This is considerd a hate crime. Continuely saying these kinds of things is not allowed in North America you. You are so stupid and immature it’s way too funny. You are the true racist here, Looking over these comments and the ones I see are yours. Beauty is diffrent for everyone. Why does it bother you so much when some people don’t find Freida beautiful? Your not from North America, It’s obvious by the terms and the way you write. If you ever come here, you will be put in jail if you ever talk like this in public. You sure don’t seem very intelligent by the looks of it. I pity people like you.

Also, enough with these “indian are racists,haters, dark skin” comments. Please show me where it was written here that people were calling her ugly because of her skin color or race? You are obsessed for no reason.

@Jaggers: this stupid troll is saying the same things to sniff up this freida pintos ass under diffrent names. they keep claiming that others are doing it(?) but it is them who are doing it. really bad PR move. I am curious, is this person employed by freida? why else would this person be so defensive? I thought this was a public forum. Why does this stupid loser keep attacking those who have a diffrent view? What I see on this forum is a very sick,hateful, and stupid person. This troll has been identified by many people here and on other sites, yet they keep denying it. no one is calling her names like maid or poor slum girl here. This troll needs to be exposed.

Just checking to see if those transparent trolls invaded her thread. yes they are here I can see. Love ya Frieda. You are the darling of the film industry. Quite a refreshing change from the Lindsay Lohans of Hollywood.

No doubt a beautifull girl but severly overrated in the acting department! She must have great representation

Raj Kappor @ 06/28/2012 at 9:58 pm

@salman: Just shut up. Fuking idiot. I see you are again giving yourself fake names and even replying back to yourself. You must be living in a pothole in india, since you don’t seem aware of things such as twitter,facebook,etc. What a reterd. There are many people who have figured out it’s only one person saying all these ugly things, not just me. You are so fuking reterded and I hope I never have to meet your racist ass in person. Stupid reterd, I wonder what you look like, no dobut a high cheekbone supermodel with a great figure and nice small nose right? Fuking idiot. Trying saying these racist things out in the open, no doubt you will get a good beating from people around with that vicious and ugly mouth of yours.

Raj Kappor @ 06/28/2012 at 10:00 pm

Also, you can thumb down any of my comments if you wish, you make your racist self feel better. I am done talking to this fuking reterd.

F*U*C*K INDIANS WHO HATE FREID @ 06/28/2012 at 10:31 pm

@Rajkapoor: hahaha your the One who is replying to Yourself with fake Names like Kelly,laura,KK,Alex and with many other names in this Site.Im Sure You Must be Burning Now as Most of Ur Comments got extreme Negative Rating despite u thumping it UP with diff Ids..Better Luck next Time Troll

Troy Declaire @ 06/28/2012 at 11:22 pm

look…same loser….you f**king piece of ****…..no one cares about your ugly actress…..pretending to be a white when you are an indian…haha…sam loser writng the same comments….mila kunis and adriana lima are hotter then this ugly actress…….f**k off and get a life….you must be an indian girl with dark skin yourself…….loser….retarded piece of ****….dumbass girl….

Troy Declaire @ 06/28/2012 at 11:26 pm

@Raj Kappor: ignore this f**king loser…..she must be so ugly that why she hides behind a computer calling ppl names….f**king weird *****………hey loser….put a pic of yourself…lets see what you look like…..f**k dipshits like you…..sniffing up this ugly actresses ass 24/7…haha…..go f**k yourself ******…..

Troy Declaire @ 06/28/2012 at 11:28 pm

@F*U*C*K INDIANS WHO HATE FREID: F**k retards like yourself…..do you sniff up her ass all day long….huh….come confront me you piece of ****……loser is afraid of showing her ugly face……..haha…must have no boyfriends….wonder why….

@koyena:

I am stunned.Koena said the most decent way to call indian hater’s and she got 11 thumb down!!Its clearly PR trick and nothing else.No sensible person from any part of the world without having a freida issue would thumb down koena’s comment.I am now sure of it Okay keep doing it.

KO Tatasugi @ 06/29/2012 at 3:14 am

This is very very disappointing.Another Freida pinto post and once again that “Indian Hater’s,Racist, dark skin color ” comments are coming here.This is extremely exaggerated.I am a Japanese and I feel sorry for indian.I would say again that india has a variety of beauty and there many dark skinned(kind of olive) beauty I have seen who are highly appreciated in their movie industry.All over the world celeb get called name .Calling a particular celeb bad name(Slum poor dishwasher) has nothing to do with racism.Its pure hatred and rudeness of that particular commentator.I would like to ask JJ please check who is sending all these indian hater comment’s.How come one whole county with over one billion people get accused for racism? again we are living in 21st century come on people don’t cheapen yourself .Send healthy criticism and explain your stand not bad names and hatred.We all have to remember at the end of the day everyone is entitle to his own opinion.

This woman said indian love to use fairness cream.She was rejected for her dark skin.She has whiten her skin here.I would like to know why she did that?

Nothing against Pinto but i really like to see also Chris’s pics,he was with her in those pics…so strange JJ wouldn’t post them.

Tawny Jones @ 06/29/2012 at 1:42 pm

Thanks for the heads-up about Freida’s new movie. She is fabulous!

LOL…This stupid Freida fan is trying to turn the tables by saying that eveyone who doesn’t agree with them is all one person. No, it’s actaully you . No, I am not the same repeative commentor, its you . And really, Freida is the darling of the film industry? Clearly you have be eating her **** to even think this. Ever heard of Angelina Jolie? Do you even know who she is? Fine, I’ll give you a younger actress, Jennifer Lawrence? Emma Stone? Ever heard of these people?

@KO Tatasugi: I am wondering why my comments got 5 down, all I said was that this one person was being the raicst here, and that this kind of behaviour is not allowed in North America.It’s clearly one person. There was one commentor who wrote that Isabelle Lucus ws pretty and they got 11 thumbs down. Why? What was so bad about that comment. I really hope this person does not talk like this in public. This kind of stuff is not allowed in North America. Really, sad how they are trying to hard to make it look like this Freida Pinto has a whole bunch of fans supporting her.

This is a sign of mental illness, just look at the way they write, very vile and saying the most raicst things.I really don’t see why someone would be obessive over someone like Freida Pinto. She isn’t that pretty or a good actress in my opinion.It’s not like Freida is Marilyn Monroe. Unless this person knows Freida or something like it.

@F*U*C*K INDIANS WHO HATE FREID: Really? F**k indians? Well F**k you! Stupid B*tch. I bet you are an indian saying all of this. Wow, I feel bad for your parents, dealing with a good for nothing piece of trash like you. Aren’t you the same person on India Forums and Pinkvilla? Rasuinda? Stupid B*tch you have like 5 accounts . What a retarded piece of trash. You even reply back to your own comments. How low can you go from there? This is also the same B*tch on ONTD , post about Freida every 2 seconds.

Sona Shah @ 06/29/2012 at 4:16 pm

@kiran: She is lying. And her dumb fangirl is even more stupid in believing anything she says. Well, look at Freida, she is not a big actress in hollywood. Hasn’t won any acting awards. Nobody is chasing after her. Skin color has nothing to do with why she was rejected, it was her lack of talent. I mean why isn’t Freida getting the lead roles? Why only cameo roles? Because she stinks at acting.

Hmm lets analyse 1).Freida pinto had no success/hard work/struggle prior slumdog and lets be honest later also except being an arm candy.With her sudden fame and rejection she is trying to have an career .2)I believe she got hardly huge fan base( reason bad acting and limited role’s) so like any other hollywood newbie she is using PR to promote her.Now the problem is The particular PR took a dangerous way to promote Freida.They are accusing indian and presenting freida as a victim.Freida pinto herself is also passing unnecessary judgement with a “indian” tag. 3)This whole situation causing huge internet fight and that reminds me “No publicity is bad publicity”.This is 2012 and kim k is dancing on your face with a sex tape.This PR trick is really cashing freida.Look how many comments she got?Who would comment here if there is no such racist comments ? At the end she got the cake..she is the victim.come on people dont be stupid dont try to play with “PR” these people know what they want and they are paid not obsessed.

@kiran: Are you on crack? How has she lightened her skin? She looks exactly the same as she did in 2008.

@kiran:

Oh God.Yes Yes you are right.Why did she bleached her skin?She looked better with her brown tan color.

Freida haters are hilarious.
She’s having the time of her life while they have no life. All they do is hang around Freida getting gloriously butthurt. Keep it coming, guys.

@Ivy:

You just prove my right.See people when the comments are decreasing Famous IVY whom we all encouraged to stop saying racist thing came out and inviting all to dish her.

This person make no sense.She is saying criticizing a celeb for good and bad means commentator has some issues!IIf I say “She is not pretty//I dont think her work is nice/I hate her” that means”I am jealous/suck in my life blah blah blah”..no dumb ass this means I have different taste then yours and I have a opinion which I want to share. I am sorry to say this person is a well paid PR and nothing else.It is his/her job to attack indian people and generate sympathy
for freida pinto.Please dont reply or fight with this person.Just avoid his/her comments and give your opinion.When ever you identify this person in any thread just aware people that this person is a troll and what his/her goal is.

@mahmoud
Butthurt much? LOL

Raj Kappor @ 06/30/2012 at 3:23 pm

@mahmoud: This Ivy/obsessed freida fan is the same person . They write the same exact way, who the hell are they trying to fool? Loser. Again they thumbing up their own comments. This is no PR, her comment are poorly written and are all over the place. This person looks like they have no intelligence from the way they write. This Ivy/reterd must be a 14 or 15 year old loser.

@Raj Kappor:

If this person is not from PR then definitely someone freida’s relative who is benefited by her.This cant be an obsession. See this person never mess up with saying something that might hurt people who basically follow Hollywood.This person tries to play with stereotypical indian image making it quit nastier.Her vocab and creativity level is way too indian.She/he is completely in denial.I would say again avoid her.Dont fight with her and just aware people about her.Fighting with someone in a special need is such waste of time.Have you seen isabela lucas with cristian?aren’t they looking lovely?Freida might have finished her part shooting one day.So many actresses in this movie.Cristian bale lucky guy!!!

Raj Kappor @ 06/30/2012 at 4:33 pm

@mahmoud: That what I have noticed. They never try to pick fights with people who say that Hollywood stars such better looking then Freida, which they are. You are right that there are other actresses in this movie. But I don’t see any of their pics up, only Freida’s. This fuking idiot is an indian living in india, it’s obvious. Nobody who is american or canadian calls themselves ‘westerners”. Only indians say that. I wonder if this person is lving in a pothole over there or a shithouse. Like what Ko Tastigu said, all kinds of famous people have their fans and people who don’t like them. Many actresses more popular then Pinto get more hate from people and they don’t keep focusing on it like her. Questioning Freida Pinto’s acting talent and her rise to fame doesn’t make a person racist or a hater. Because really, like what someone said , she really is a bullshit actress. Made it by luck, and wanna know something? Pinto was actually opting for Bollywood, not Hollywood.

@Raj Kappor:

I have seen some comments on dailymail sure written by this person.Claiming as westerner pitying for pinto being attacked by indian reasoning jealousy and dark skin dark eyes.Her target is very clear collecting sympathy for freida and labeling indian.I have nothing to say for pinto just wish her luck for hard work.This person need to get exposed.Can we contact some way with jj admin?

tee-hee….!
69 comments?!!!! Not bad. Used to be just 20 commments at the most on Freida posts on JJ.

That because you have been fighting with everyone who doesn’t see eye to eye with you, stupid. You have generated alot of these comments, pertending to be diffrent people, even whites. You are eating Freida’s **** non-stop. Really, this is enough. I mean you have to stop this.

Raj Kappor @ 06/30/2012 at 9:19 pm

@mahmoud: Just Jared will not post a comment if its really bad and offensive. This Fuking idiot who is equvilent to a piece of **** keeps saying racist stuff about indians and saying some nasty things about the the indian actresses, I don’t know why they allow their comments. They have not allowed some of my comments but they allow this Fukhead to say racist stuff? Weird.

Troy Declaire @ 07/01/2012 at 11:44 am

@Ivy: haha…dumb troll….same loser writing the same comments…f**king idiot….moron….f**k dipshits like you…..this actress is ugly…and you must be too since you keep sniffing up her ass…..I wonder what her ass smells like…only you would know…haha

This is the poser keeps dissing Aishwarya Rai and glorfiying this average looking,talentless Freida Pinto. Pathetic! What is next? You are gonna try to prove that Freida is more beautiful and talented then Miss Angelina Jolie? What about Catherine Zeta-Jones,Sandra Bullocks,Natalie Portman,Michelle Williams,Halle Berry,Mila Kunis,Emma Stone? Is she better then them too? Nope and never will be ! I bet you are an indian girl who has a round,fat face. How does your breath smell like? Masala and aloo tiki? I think so.

Aref=”/2012/06/28/freida-pinto-yoga-before-filming/comment-page-3/#comment-23592851″>zidaine:
You bet Ashwariya enjoys her aloo tika masala. Jealousy is making Freida haters incoherent. BTW Ash is the one with the round fat face. She used to be beautiful with a thin round face and amazlingly perfect features. I think she ate too much masala aloo tiki. She also wears too much make up. I think she didn’t make it in Hollywood because Americans couldn’t relate to her. She was too foreign and contrived. Now Freida was smart enough to be normal and relatable. She also adopted a more globalized accent. Lately her Brit accent has been turning Californian. Savvy girl. Ash tried the American accent but Freida seemed more talented at picking up accents.

kumaratunga @ 07/02/2012 at 5:11 am

@Ivy:

Freida pinto is a white wanna be.This girl got no acting material not amazingly pretty just cute.Aishwariya is a beauty queen, ex Miss world.Beauty can come in all shape and round face is can be pretty too.Check Ana hathway,Mariyon cortilord.They are very pretty and so is aishwariya.You sound really jealous of aishwariya rai .Lot of indian girl are jealous of her.I have seen many comments like yours.Why its a problem to appreciate your beauty?Are you trying to say you consider picking an accent as talent? Freida pinto is cute .I like her smile very fresh and warming.But definitely she is not a competitor of Aishwariya in the beauty department.

Damn This girl is plain jane

No offense but freida pinto do look like a slum girl.I mean she is so ordinary looking that she can represent slum girl not that slum girl mean ugly.You can not imaine megan fox playing a slum girl because she is that beautiful but you can imagine with freida.She is not striking at all.Only reason she is getting exposer is she is the only indian girl in Hollywood and Hollywood need someone to enter billion dollar indian market.She is no salma hayek or Halle barry.She look cute but with her 5-3 flat figure no neck no lip no hip no bust she is definitely not striking. If she get 5-8 pound there will be nothing charming about her anymore.

Look nothing but a kam wali bai in designer cloth.Its nice to see she has started using fairness products.

@patel:

Be careful dude.I can see that obsessed fan is coming for you.Get ready to be called “Racist/Indian hater/”

About the fairness I totally agree with you.But you never know may be the movie needed her a little light shade.Dont go to freida’s level of stupidity commenting with fairness products .She might get faint if she knew how much money British and American people waste on tanning.They immediately call someone pretty with a good tan.

@kumaratunga:

Oh leave this IVY alone.She is a phyco.dysfunctional.She will say anything and everything to prove her point that freida is the most beautiful and talented girl.This commentator troll all over internet say nasty things about indian actresses picks fight with strangers.So judgmental and per-occupied about indian’s.Just see how she comments over aishwariya’s baby fat.Leave her alone.

If you are from srilanka then let me tell you nobody cares about freida pinto in india and not in usa.She is getting very small role’s.But I hope she will do better in future.So far she is not worth so much trouble.

Why freida whiten her skin?why say stupid things freida?idiot girl

With her fair skin its more prominent how average looking she is

gobor walli

You are so stupid LOL. Freida Pinto has ZERO talent, and her fake brit accent is awful. She has even attemped to try a califorinian or valley girl accent, it still does not work. How does faking an accent equate to talent? I thought talent was skills, and she does not have any skills in acting.Funny how you keep picking on Aishwarya Rai but you won’t pick on Angelina Jolie or Catherine Zeta -Jones . What do you mean by american can’t relate to Aishwarya and that she is too foriegn? Freida is every bit as foriegn as Aishwarya. She look indian and talk like an indian too just like Aishwarya. Why are you saying random, stupid that make no sense things? Are you missing part of your brain or what? You are one stupid, deranged, troll I gotta say. I feel bad for you, I really do.

Raj Kappor @ 07/02/2012 at 2:15 pm

This is still going on? We need to contact Just Jared somehow and alert them of this fuking idiot. This is getting out of hand. I mean does anyone know how to get ahold of Just Jared?

@zidaine: I am talking about California accent in general, not Valspeak. They are not the same thing. Please do you homework …..google! You are making an ass of yourself.
BTW Freida seems well spoken/educated. It’s your Bollywood stars who sound like Valley girls. No wonder …..most of them don’t even have a college degree.

Ivy shut up. Go get laid, it looks like you need it badly.

Ivy , you are the one making an ass of yourself by the way you write. I also suggest you stop leaving so many comments and trying to hard to act like you are not indian. You are an indian, it’s obvious. Just stop is and get some friends. Instead of wasting your time fighting with everyone who is more mature and intelligent then your 12 year old knowledge and your IQ which seems to be 40. I am not gonna keep fighting with this 12 year old fob with an IQ of 40. Goodbye!

Wow
I am shocked that this one pathetic person is still crying racism and just because someone does not agree with them.
So many comments they have left, Why? What are they hoping to acheive?
Let me tell you something, this kind of behavoir is unacceptable in North America. What this IVy is saying could land her in jail. I don’t care about Freida Pinto, she is a minor celeb who is unimportant, not worth 4 or 5 pages to ve fought over. It’s not like she is getting the Angelina or Britney treatment. I don’t get why this one person is so determined to porve that she is much better then any indian actresse and more intelligent and beautiful then them. She is not. Please tell why the fact she went to college is important? If Freida is so smart why does she put on a fake accent and fake personality? It’s not like Freida Pinto went college in North America or Europe, where their education systems is far more superior then India and China. But what does that have anything to do with anything to what is being discussed?
I hope that this one person get some professional help. They need to go make an appointment with thei physican ASAP. This is not healthy for their mind. If they respond to me and start calling me a hater,racist, then this just prove my point of their insanity.
I am not here to fight with them, only to express my views and not to be called names for it.

@kitii: How can Megan Fox be a slum girl or a poor peasent? have you seen her? That girl is all sex and oozes sex only. Did you know that she models for Armani Empori? What does Freida advertise? L’Oreal shampoo and makeup that is meant for lighter skin, weird. Her voice has even been dubbed because they don’t ike her voice. Freida was chosen because she was average looking. not because she has ‘slum looks’ and also her part did not require any hard acting. I mean she is no Megan Fox. This troll is just trying to sniff up Freida Pinto ass. We know that this person is getting paid to wash her ass day in and day out. Trying to sell her **** to us and claim that her **** is like gold or diamonds. Pity.

Troy Declaire @ 07/02/2012 at 9:03 pm

haha…you f**king piece of ****….you are an indian pretending to be white….same loser writing the same exact comments…..f**king moron…dumbass troll with zero brain cells…..I bet no guy wants to stick their **** in you…because you are an ugly piece of ****….your actress is ugly….idiot…you lick up her ass everyday or what….. you like to lick her *******…gross

Troy Declaire @ 07/02/2012 at 9:07 pm

ignore this troll ppl….she is an ugly ******* licker….. I bet she is an indian girl who looks like ****…..haha…I wonder what this f**king c**t looks like…..put up a pic loser….lest see your ugly ass face….you hide your face behind a computer and call ppl name…lame….f**king scard c**nt…..haha….sniffin up this ugly actresses 24/7…how sad…..I bet my dogs **** looks better then you…….probably…haha

The conversation between kitii and kulfi is just sad. Why is living in a slum and being a poor peasant so contemptible? I am sure it’s not out of choice. And you can’t be beautiful and sexy if you are a poor peasant? India has one of the world’s largest slums and the biggest peasant population. Peasants and small farmers make up half of the world’s population and grow at least 70% of the world’s food. Shame on you. Have you no decency?

Dear all commentator I am requesting you all please stop responding IVY.Contact with JUST JARED through contact button on Main page.
IVY need’s psychological treatment.Dont waste your time and energy fighting over her.She think’s putting 100 comments on a freida blog by picking fight is something like a great achievement.This is totally personal and not PR.Leave her alone.Please stop fighting with her.It really make no sense.Just leave her with her IQ and proper .English.Aware people about her.

@Ivy:

You have decency calling Indian hater and racist?You have decency calling indian actresses ugly ?You have decency calling Aishwariya rai who is refereed most beautiful women ugly?You have decency saying picking an accent is a talent?

Stupid troll.Giving Indian bad name and asking for decency.Go away

@Ivy:

There are saying”She look like a princess” “She look like a queen” the same way there are saying”She look like a slummer”

If she was quoted as “Look like a princess” would you cry loud ?Would you say that not all princess are pretty and beauty should not be refereed to rich only?

For your kind information all over the world “look like a slum” term is used.You idiot.

@rahul:

Please stop urging with her.She need psychological help not logic.
Contact JJ through contact button.

@rahul: Wow, I did not say Freida had slum looks, all I said that she was average looking. This dumb troll is fighting with ppl for no reason. I said that Megan Fox was beautiful and not Freida. Megan Fox is gorgeous, How can you compare her with Freida Pinto? Infact, most of these Hollywood beauties and icons are much better looking then Freida Pinto. She doesn’t fit the bill . She is not ‘Hollywood’ or ‘Supermodel’ type beautiful. This troll is really sniffin high up into her ass.

This is getting out of hand now. I have contacted Just Jared again. I hope that others do the same thing. Just Jared should know this trolls Ip adress.
People should have a right to their opinion. Whether you like Megan Fox or Aishwarya Rai, you should have a right to your opinion without being called names and being told racist things.
People should stop replying to this troll. She is not very intelligent from the looks of it. Don’t waste time fightimg with someone who is this unintelligent. I have said this many times, and I don’t think this person gets it. If you come to North America and talk like this, prepare to be charged with hate crimes. People do not tolerate this kind of crap from others. If you are over age 18, you can even go to jail . People will have no mercy for a someone who is a racist.

@kulfi:

I meant that freida pinto has “The slum look”. Dev patel also has it.This is the reason they were chosen for the role.Dany boyel said himself.Just imagine bipasha basu/dipila papdukona in a slum role.Can you?Have you seen trisna?Freida look just like samosha vaji fry girl there.Have you seen mousom by bipasha?She was without makeup doing a poor peasant role.She still look like a queen.I am not showing my hatred or disregard for slum by saying”Slum look”.I am just saying with the first look of freida “slum” comes to mind.She is cute though.Megan fox is too gorge.Man she is stunning.She is pregnant.Good luck to her.Hope the baby get good look from mum.

@mahmoud:

Hmm.Freida is really cute but the slum look is so true about her.She was so comfortable in Trisna.I dont know what Micheal was thinking?The movie is so lengthy.The charecter of Riz is confusing.It could be great movie for freida but the director ruined her role.She has nothing to do besides being the victim.I heard this movie is an indian set up for “Tess of Durbervill” Is it?Roman polanaski’s Tess is still my mind.Freida take some acting lesson if you want to extend your stay in Hollywood.Look megan fox she is almost gone.No talents means no Hollywood.Every one has not got such charm as tom Cruise.

@mahmoud: I know, Freida is just average looking. She is not anything special. You are also right that the director wanted average people. He said he did not want a handsome guy or a stunning girl. Like I said, Megan Fox is gorgeous, I don’t get why anyone would compare her to Freida Pinto. Most of these actresses in Hollywood are much prettier then Freida and can act. I have seen mousum, Bipasha still looked stunning. kiti is also right that in Hollywood you need talent to survive. I mean she is only geting small 2 second roles because she doesn’t have any talent. Soon she will be back in india I think. There are many pretty actresses in Hollywood, she can’t compete with them. This ass sniffer needs to calm down and let everyone have their opinion. I shouldn’t come here and be called names for saying my opinion. We all know this person is getting a ton of money to wash her ass all day long. Its no secret.

oh cant you guyz just stop discussion about that psycho.

I heard fp left her hubby after being famous?is that true?
I also heard she lies about her age and height.Actresses are so insecure.Cant blame them though

What the hell i! still going on??

Freida pinto is cute but not my type.Her head is too big, scar jo has big head also but scar jo’s neck is nice.Where is freida’s neck?Freida’s jaw line is too strong and wide for a lady.Looks masculine.Her other facial feature’s are great.I have a feeling she would look better as a man with her severe jawline.I remember the movie”Boys dont cry”.Hillary swank as a man.Freida can do something like that.Her body is also boyish.Flat and plain.She would be wonderful as a man.

@koena:

I don’t strong jawline on women as well.Look kareena kapor, she also look masculine like freida.Kate moss also has strong jawline but her features specially nose and cheek bones are so uniquely blended that she look so amazing.Kate moss’s face is equally proportioned with her body.So she scores a perfect stunning look.Where as freida with her petite body look like a lollypoop and kareena kapoor look like a tranny.Where as kareena is a great actor.I really love her work so much.I have seen some of work of freida pinto she is really not what you call acting material but her fashion sense is awesome.inspiring and fresh for young generation

Guys lets just stop this. I think that this troll is aiming for like 10 pages of fighting. Lets not give them the attention they are looking for. I have a feeling they are waiting fo rthe next Freida Pinto post on Just Jared to continue the fights. Really pathetic and lame. Lets just stop this. Like what mahmoud said, they are here to create fights for no reason. They must be family member of Freida’s, it sounds very personal and it looks like they are defending her even though she has said some things that are false. Just keep contacting Just Jared and it seems like they are still not doing anything about it . I hope Just Jared will ban this troll.

@Jaggers:

Yes indeed the conversation is personal and vindictive.In one post the person even mentioned what this celeb is doing is none of my business and if she fail’s it will be her fall so I should not worry.She also mentioned this celeb and having her time of her life while my life sucks(mark that I have never used bad words for this celeb just criticized based on her acting skill and gave my opinion that she is not pretty).She also called me dickless hater!!Yes I am **** less hater.This is definitely not obsession pure frustration.The fact made me sad that this is going for a long time.this is severe crime and in many countries people are punished for spreading racism and giving death thread to others. If I were an Indian living in any indian city I would definitely bring this situation under legal authority for a check up.Some one thinks hiding behind a computer give them security to say what ever they want but the truth is this person can be found easily tracking her IP. Her IP must be saved with her comments in many site’s like just jared,pink villa, You tube.I wish someone can take necessary step and bring this person under law. So Far now please dont respond this psycho.