Jennifer Lawrence & Bradley Cooper: 'Silver Linings' Trailer!

Jennifer Lawrence & Bradley Cooper: 'Silver Linings' Trailer!

Check out the trailer for Silver Linings Playbook featuring Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper!

Synopsis: Pat Peoples (Cooper) is a man always trying to look on the bright side of life – the title of the story takes it’s name from the expression that “every cloud has a silver lining.” Released from the hospital after losing his wife to another man, Pat believes this age-old adage is just the ticket to trying to win her back and get his life on track.

Trying to remain resolutely undiscouraged, Pat moves back in with his parents and devotes himself entirely to becoming the man his wife always wanted him to be. But it’s an uphill battle. Until Pat meets Tiffany (Lawrence), a beautiful young woman whose life also has not turned out the way she wanted. Together, the couple will try and navigate through their lives and stay true to who they are, always just one adventure away from a unique friendship, and possibly even love.

Silver Linings Playbook, also starring Robert De Niro and Julia Stiles, hits theaters this November!

Also pictured inside: Bradley leaving his hotel for a morning jog on Thursday (June 28) in NYC and walking his dog the day before.

‘Silver Linings Playbook’ Trailer

• What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

isn’t bradley gay?

they are hot together!

It looks good …

We’re supposed to buy her as his love interest?

Sorry…looks boring to me!!

it looks great! I always say the real talented actresses always have interesting projects! I love seeing Jen in the shoes of different characters!

Jen can do better than a movie with Bradley Cooper. He’s awful.

What an awful pairing. The synopsis is also not too interesting sounding.

KStew fans are angry! loooooool

tribute_cato @ 06/28/2012 at 4:04 pm

@R: obsessed with Kristen? Why do I always see her name mentioned in a jennifer post?

@tribute_cato: I have no idea ….. and you?

This looks similar to another movie which I can’t place now. I’ll check it out if reviews are good.

captain_obvious @ 06/28/2012 at 4:33 pm

R is an obsessed hater. What else is new? :)

Isis Lara @ 06/28/2012 at 4:36 pm

Can’t stand Hollywood casting of old men with younger actresses. There’s like a +20 year gap between these two.

baby_blue @ 06/28/2012 at 4:44 pm

I know! So many older actresses are getting cast aside in favor of young girls. The business is not good to 30 something year-old actresses. This part in particular calls for a married woman (who has been married a while) and they cast a 21 year old. Figures. Nothing against Jen, but it’s pretty stupid.

Need a Register System @ 06/28/2012 at 4:47 pm

Don’t like the age difference, but it looks like I will watch it anyways.

captain_obvious @ 06/28/2012 at 4:57 pm

R keeps refreshing and liking her posts. LOL!

captain_obvious @ 06/28/2012 at 4:58 pm

It’s ok R – we all know who you are! ;)

Looks like crap. Another Weinstein movie to endure.

This looks so good!

They had Anne Hathaway replaced by Jen in this film. I guess that’s why the age difference is huge.

Wow. Jennifer looks gorgeous with that hair. She’s a great actress. I’m looking forward to this movie. Had no idea she could be hilarious.

Is it just me... @ 06/28/2012 at 5:58 pm

I don’t see the appeal in him… or the acting. He’s okay, but I wouldn’t see a movie just because he’s in it. I mean, he’s not bad, but nothing like Paul Rudd was, for example. And I haven’t seen her in anything except trailers, and I don’t get it there either. Is this all America has to offer???? Yikes.

speaktruth @ 06/28/2012 at 7:04 pm

Ahhh that’s the Head & the Heart’s song played in the background towards the end. It’s called Lost in My Mind. Go check it out! They’re so great :)

Can`t wait!!!!

Great cast! love the book and the trailer hopefully will be a great movie too!

Jennifer playing Jennifer. Bradley playing Bradley. WOW. They really found character actors for this movie.

Looks great…Jennifer and Bradley have amazing chemistry!!. Apparently, there’s already Oscar talk for this film(according to Deadline)…most likely nominations for both Jennifer and Bradley.

It looks good!

this movie is supposed to be funnier, and i don’t buy jennifer’s kind of fun. i don’t buy her at all in this part, actually

@captain_obvious: oh and who am i? I feel we will not talk about philosophy ….

sounds great!

great couple!

go Jen :) she looks perfect!

can’t wait

Coopers only a couple of years off forty. I hope fresh blood is found with hot YOUNG male actors soon. I’m talking guys in their twenties. Is this the best Hollywoods got? In the nineties there were dozens of them for film, now all there is is Cooper, Cooper Cooper. Get some scouts out, and find some new talent.

I’m tired of Bradley Cooper.

Bradley Coopers too over rated and over exposed. I just can’t watch another film with him in it. We need new talented young guys in film. Not just Cooper, Cooper Cooper! He can’t be all America has to offer.

I really love Coopy-doop.

Whatever the reason, the age difference is skeevy – she’s just out of her teens and he’s pushing 40.

@mariel: Yeah, I think the promlem is that these romance films are written, produced, and directed by older men ( for the most part), and a male character with a young girl 16 years his junior is an OLDER MALE FANTASY, not a female fantasy. Yet romance films are usually viewed by women, not men, and Hollywood knows this. As much as I didn’t care for Twilight, at least FEMALE fantasies were dealt with when they showed hot young guys with hard abs. This Bradley Cooper film is called a “Romance” but it’s for men. I expect to see a young, hot guy romancing a woman his age or older for me to pay money to see it. I can see old men walking down the street- no need to pay money to see it.