Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish: Lemonade Lunch

Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish: Lemonade Lunch

Kate Bosworth and beau Michael Polish wrap their arms around each other while leaving Lemonade on Thursday (June 28) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 29-year-old actress recently expanded her JewelMint brand with a new collection called Boutique featuring bags and belts.

“[My stylist Cher Coulter] and I design every piece – from design concept to first samples to production,” Kate recently told Fashionista.

“I’m a big fan of our current envelope metal clutch,” she added. “I love being able to change out the multiple straps to compliment different looks.”

15+ pictures inside of Kate Bosworth leaving Lemonade with Michael Polish

kate bosworth michael polish lemonade lunch 12
kate bosworth michael polish lemonade lunch 13
kate bosworth michael polish lemonade lunch 14
kate bosworth michael polish lemonade lunch 15

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
How original @ 06/28/2012 at 8:41 pm

They’re hanging on again for dear life. Must mean they called the paps again. No normal couples look this desperate.

again?????

Is this her new job? Being papped? At least it’s something she’s finally good at.

Sadly, My boyfriend and me broke up a month ago. yeah.. i’m young ,beautiful,lonely and still hurting.i may be in need of someone to love..still..My friends told me about WealthyCupid.c om. and i got curious about it.. they met their boyfriends there.,It’s the best place to me’et a rich soul mate. i cant risk myself..So i got a username flyerdu there in order to find a new boyfriend. Is it wrong?ddwww

Is this all they do? Go to restaurants and hang all over each other? How do they make money directing and acting in small movies no one cares about?

Fashionista @ 06/28/2012 at 8:52 pm

I love the envelope metal clutch! I also adore her dress – a perfect little summer dress.

Actually... @ 06/28/2012 at 8:54 pm

The cut of that dress is horrible; I don’t see how it would be flattering on anyone. And I’d comment on her work, but.. what work? If her job is to be a walking hangar, could she at least do a better job picking out her clothes?

The story about Alexander Skarsgard and Anne V has got to be killing her! LOL

perfect summer dress!

Nice outfit.

creep alert @ 06/28/2012 at 9:26 pm

eewww he is soo creepy looking…he looks like a peeping tom

Please pass me 2 freshly sharpened #2 pencils…. SO I CAN GOUGE OUT MY FREAKING EYEBALLS!!!!! Jeez this twit needs to get a clue! She is trashy and ****** with obvious taste for sh*t when it comes to fashion and design.

Oh, it’s Kate B….AGAIN! What a surprise.

Again hey? All they ever do is go for lunch and shop. Get a job!

DailyNightly @ 06/28/2012 at 10:23 pm

“I’m a big fan of our current envelope metal clutch,” she added. “I like to imagine that someone is actually sending me a fan letter and I can actually wear it for the world to see”.

Note to Molish: Stop shaving the beard off. It doesn’t do you any favors.

ugh, these two.

Again? Really? If she did something productive with all of her free time, like, oh I don’t know… charity work or getting a job, I could see her getting all of these posts. But going to lunch/dinner, again? No.

I wonder what his ex wife thinks about the media circus his life has become.

These two are truly a joke. All they do daily is go to lunch, cling to each other and call the paps on themselves.
Wow what brillant careers the two of them have.
I love how she keeps pushing that she designs pcs for JM, she doesn’t, everyone knows she doesn’t, so she really should saying it.

@Jeannie: His ex wife is a make up artist and understands the world of celebrity. If the paps didn’t know where Kate lives, they wouldn’t be able to find her so easily. Unfortunately, she lives in a canyon in the Hollywood Hills where several celebrities reside and the paps wait toward the bottom of the canyon for any one of them to drive by. The celebs are then followed all day. My friend lives in the same canyon and sees exactly where the paparazzi park and wait. I know some of you want to think the paps are called but that’s not true. It’s a real invasion of their privacy.

@Tulip: *cough* Naive*cough*

@Tulip: Give me a break! Kate is coming out with a line of handbags and BELTS called “Boutique” and two days in a row we see Kate wearing BELTS! Yeah! She’s calling the Paps!

Actually... @ 06/28/2012 at 11:48 pm

@Tulip: I just had to laugh at the idea that someone could make a day’s worth of wages by selling pictures of Kate Bosworth.

They cling to each other like flies on sh!t.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All