Stacy Keibler: Nintendo Wii U Preview!

Stacy Keibler: Nintendo Wii U Preview!

Stacy Keibler attends a preview of Wii U hosted by Nintendo on Wednesday (June 27) in New York City.

The 32-year-old actress, wearing a Jay Godfrey dress, played Just Dance 4 with actor Corbin Bleu at the event, where guests also got to check out the new Wii U GamePad.

Stacy is back in the States after enjoying some time in Europe.

Earlier this month, she joined boyfriend George Clooney at his Italian villa in Lake Como, where the two enjoyed boat rides and dinner dates.

10+ pictures inside of Stacy Keibler at the Wii U preview in NYC…

stacy keibler nintendo wii u 01
stacy keibler nintendo wii u 02
stacy keibler nintendo wii u 03
stacy keibler nintendo wii u 04
stacy keibler nintendo wii u 05
stacy keibler nintendo wii u 06
stacy keibler nintendo wii u 07
stacy keibler nintendo wii u 08
stacy keibler nintendo wii u 09
stacy keibler nintendo wii u 10
stacy keibler nintendo wii u 11
stacy keibler nintendo wii u 12

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Sadly, My boyfriend and me broke up a month ago. yeah.. i’m young ,beautiful,lonely and still hurting.i may be in need of someone to love..still..My friends told me about WealthyCupid.c om. and i got curious about it.. they met their boyfriends there.,It’s the best place to me’et a rich soul mate. i cant risk myself..So i got a username flyerdu there in order to find a new boyfriend. Is it wrong?ww

Why is this woman famous again?

ewww..... big giant freak!!! @ 06/28/2012 at 4:37 pm

Ugly beast of a woman. Her legs are more bulky than Hulk Hogan’s.
And her face is like a big bland potato with a massive pen*is vein thing happening in the middle of the football field forehead.
No lips, broken-nosed.. tiny wrinkled eyes. Gross!
Bald too. Thin sickly hair.
No wonder no fashion or cosmetic house wants her.

Actress?? She used to rub excrement on wrestling ring ropes for 10 years to entertain uneducated factory workers, McDorks burger flippers & gas station attendants.
Her only routine in her repertoire was bending over and gyrating a fat Zepplein-sized rump on a rope.
A face so bland & fugly that she only can emphasize her gigantism inflicted size.

davidarochelle @ 06/28/2012 at 4:40 pm

she looks like Charlie Brown from the Peanuts.

Chinese Whispers @ 06/28/2012 at 4:45 pm

Clooney’s never even slept with her.
They keep separate rooms. What’s wrong with him?
Gay or Impotent?
She’s a classic beard: not beautiful, trashy past dependent on his limelight, fame-hungry ho, looks old-and-used-up.

Chinese Whispers @ 06/28/2012 at 4:47 pm

The Italian tranny who was her predecessor, Ela Canolli or whatever was also very ugly and defective.
Like, Clooney selects the runts of hookerdom refuse as his publicity escorts.

Baltimore Gutter trash! @ 06/28/2012 at 4:48 pm

Man, her big chunky fat legs are like tree trunks.

notyourfriend @ 06/28/2012 at 4:49 pm

She’s an actress bcuz her boyfriend is an actor? well then i’m pilot…

She looks amazing in green

XOXO,

ya gotta be kidding me @ 06/28/2012 at 4:53 pm

Her knees are just so disgusting.
And there’s slabs of loose fat on her upper inner thighs. Just too massive big to be a woman.
Gross face!!!

davidarochelle @ 06/28/2012 at 5:06 pm

@tiffany: I know right. I’ve been trying to advertise all the clothes she wears everwhere, but it’s proving a mega fail fail fail… Now I have to find her a slot on DWTS to get rid of her.
Not even the fedoras are working. Oh, well, the next publicity escort I source for George will have to be more…. marketable.

@davidarochelle: I know, Kirstie. Maybe you should launch a laxative range through Organic Liaison for bulimics. I mean the slimming pills have been said to have a placebo effect.
Get Stacy to promote Organic Liaison for you.
Kelly Preston can’t keep lying that she lost her pregnancy fat using your pills when no one ever saw her preggo :-O

Very unattractive face and totally trashy.
She can’t laugh convincingly at all. Looks FAKE. Phony hoo*ker!
As fake as her George Hamilton tan.

Eric Holder @ 06/28/2012 at 5:18 pm

lame lay… Too big. Takes up most of the bed and flattens you if she rides on top.

Luigi Cabrini @ 06/28/2012 at 5:35 pm

@Chinese Whispers: Oh, Elisabetta Canalis was totally a filthy ugly horse.
Stacy may not be beautiful and too big, but Canalis was toxic defective w*h*o*r*e.
She had a face like a man, sick thin hair, deformed lips like hemorrhoids trying to squeeze a massive **** out…..putana!!!
George Clooney calls Canalis a Horse.
He said the dirty crooked-legged prostitute who had an*al sex with all the NBA reject exports in Milanese nightclubs (and some sub-Saharan Africans too) tried to give him this maggot-cheese from her island as an aphrodisiac.
She tried everything to get him to sleep with her.
He did… but only after he took coke and was so drunk he thought she was Krista Allen.. or Angelina Jolie in a dream….. Woke up & freaked out when he saw the gelding beside him.
Then he told her he’s bisexual and Waldo Sanchez is his true love. Just to get the fcuk away from the diseased Sardinian hoooker.

Luigi Cabrini @ 06/28/2012 at 5:37 pm

t*u*r*d
stronzo

lost his charm @ 06/28/2012 at 5:53 pm

because I find Stacy so unappealing and way too big for a woman. Like, a wrestler valet cheap bimbo, I just can’t take George Clooney seriously.
All the causes he advocates puts me off.
And I’m put off the brands Stacy promotes coz she’s …. tacky & not pretty.

Why in the world does Clooney pick these women out of ALL the smart, successful, beautiful women out there- celebrity and otherwise??? It really makes me question his intelligence. And for any men out there that are getting ready to answer “it’s all about sex”; I go back to my original question- he can still have sex with beautiful, intelligent, substantive women- Brad Pitt found one- IMO.

Chinese Whispers @ 06/28/2012 at 6:00 pm

@Kikicohen: 3 souces:
1. Stan & I go for runs together in Beverly Hills. He mentioned….
2. Cindigirl – a chubby mature East Coast blonde who works for him, further confirmed when we did lunch. She has just been … massaging George’s ego and was drained from him…
3. I saw GC & the Giant together in Cabo. Clooney’s condo is near mine.

Rose Tattoo @ 06/28/2012 at 6:03 pm

@Kikicohen: exactly!! But Clooney doesn’t have sex with Keibler.
He’s a very insecure man. To the point of paranoia.
Very timid and it’s all a front.
He wants the world to think he’s in a relationship. Hires ugly, defective and dispensable Z-lister bimbos and wastes his time….
The ones he sees privately are beautiful women, but he lies to them that the public eye will be too intense for them and they need to be shielded. That way he plays them and keeps it discrete.
In reality, he just hasn’t found real love.
Or prefers misery…

@Chinese Whispers: Wow,wow,wow
I can tell from all the pictures of them together that there is zero chemistry- SK seems almost scared of him and he doesn’t seem attracted to her. Thx for sharing.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All