Willow Smith: Sorry for Fake Tongue Piercing

Willow Smith: Sorry for Fake Tongue Piercing

Willow Smith has some fun while riding down the escalator at Barnes & Noble on Wednesday (June 27) in Calabasas, Calif.

The 11-year-old singer recently posted a pic on her Instagram page showing her wearing what appeared to be a tongue piercing.

“It’s fake…Sorry,” Willow later wrote after some fans and followers started criticizing her.

“It isn’t a piercing – it is a magnet,” a source also told Gossip Cop. “Just a young girl having fun with accessories.”

10+ pictures inside of Willow Smith at Barnes & Noble…

willow smith escalator barnes noble 01

• NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

And we feel sorry for you dear.
BTW this is annoying thing should be in JJ Jr.

Personally as long as it was fake. I didn’t really see a big deal and it was blown way out of proportion.Lots of girls go play with fake piercings. Maybe it’s because when I was younger we used to play around with fake piercings. Ehh. Well at least the kid goes to a bookstore. Let’s hope she picks good books. At least she seems to be goofing off like any other kid.

You are dumb if you ever believed the piercing was real in the first place. No need to apologize for being a kid and taking a picture.

Please discipline this kid. She needs to act like a young lady.

Such a spoiled brat!

@Asha: Agreed ! If I were her I wouldn’t have apologized . She wasn’t doing anything wrong . Anyone who thought it was real is dumb. Obviously the ball is too big and there was no rod. It is as innocent a kid getting a henna tattoo.. And even if it WAS real. That is between her and her parents.

@ JUST JARED @ 06/28/2012 at 4:10 pm

JARED, COULD YOU PLEASE TELL US WHY THIS KID IS NOT ON JJ JUNIOR???? EVERY TIME??? BEING PAID OFF, ARE YA???

what a weirdo

Can’t say I’m a fan of her, but my god, people get anal over such stupid things!

Thisgirlisanarcissist @ 06/28/2012 at 4:55 pm

Sorry, but this girl is a typical narcissist. You can see the empty look behind her eyes, and the constant need for attention. Making poses on an escalator, really? But blame the parents for this mess, because narcissists are created, not made, at least I think. But it might be genes at play here as well, because Will is definitely a narcissist.

**** in the making

D/yke in the making

Well, I’m glad it’s fake. I don’t she should get a real one at this age. However, isn’t posing like that on an escalator dangerous and I thought minors (under 16) needed to be with a parent or guardian while walking around the mall?

She is your next gay aspiring movie star. At least until it stops serving her needs. Check out blindgossip.com. You’ll see I’m right.

She looks terrible, i can never tell if its jayden or willow.

the girl with her is like ‘… i don’t know her’

I Said It @ 06/28/2012 at 9:23 pm

She nauseate me

Tongue A Wagging @ 06/28/2012 at 9:24 pm

I look at this little piece of s#it and i throw up in my mouth it it a kid or a chimp

Galveston @ 06/28/2012 at 9:29 pm

WHAT IS IT?????????????

She post the picture on twitter so she would get attention and she got it. She did the same thing when she shaved her head and when she took photos of herself on a stripper pole in Vegas. Her parents just need to keep her off twitter nd the would be less drama.

what does she have to apologize for?? people are fu*ckin ridiculous. I can’t even think what its going to be like in 10 yrs when a kid has to say sorry and justify a fake piercing. who cares.

weirdness @ 06/29/2012 at 1:28 am

Wow that looks more like a boy than any girl I have ever seen. Future androgynous celeb I guess.

Jared why one earth you would post news about 10 yr old spoiled kid? Nobody gives a damn about this wanna be crap and she is girl? Man she looks like boy.

@SophiaB: But you cared enough to comment!

Silly people. You don’t care about her yet you comment and look at the pics. I don’t see you complaining that Angelina’s kids or Suri needs to be on JJ. Maybe because she’s a celebrity child as well, she’s on here. Not just as celebrity kid star. And silly people hair doesn’t equal sexual orientation . You dummies !

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All