Adele: Pregnant with First Child!

Adele: Pregnant with First Child!

Adele has some big news to share: she’s pregnant!

“I’m delighted to announce that Simon [Konecki] and I are expecting our first child together,” the 24-year-old singer wrote on her official website.

“I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we’re over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time,” she added, before signing off with, “Yours always, Adele xx.”

Adele and Simon, the co-founder of the UK bottled water company Life Water, were first spotted together earlier this year vacationing in Florida.

Congrats to the parents-to-be!!!

Getty

Congrats but she is too young to have a child imo :)

Ok, I am going to lost the counts of the news today. This is what I call a shocking news!!! Wow! Congrats, Adele!

CONGRATS!!!!! U deserve it,Adele! ♡

Congrats to the couple! I love Adele and for purely selfish reasons wish she would’ve started a family later (read: I want her to make more music, lol), but I have no doubt she’ll be an excellent mom.

Congrats Adele and Simon! :)

Wow what is going on today.

Amazing ! She is fabulous, she deserves to be happy ! <3

WHAT??!! Is she saying she’s not a virgin?!!!????
haha j/k
Congrats to the couple. Is Just Jared suggesting the baby was conceived in Florida? I hope the baby will look like her, she’s beautiful.

Career ender (see lauryn hill)

OMG! I barely recovered from the previous news (Tom & Kate) and now this… Wow! Happy news. Congrats to the couple!

WICKED WENCH @ 06/29/2012 at 2:22 pm

Awh – that’s sweet. Congrats Adele!

Love Adele! Congratulations to her and Simon!

laura from France @ 06/29/2012 at 2:24 pm

Soooo happy for Adèle!!!

awww congrats to them!

Carbon Copy @ 06/29/2012 at 2:37 pm

Congrats! But I do agree that she’s too young to have children but they do bring lots of joy and great responsibility.

NicholeDawn @ 06/29/2012 at 2:42 pm

this has been a day full of whaaaaaaaaaaas?

Congrats!! Now time to be happy and write happier songs Adele ;)

ADELE… PREGNANT?????
Oddly ironic since ALL of her music is about mean leaving her and her trouble with them… just sayin!
CONGRATS THOUGH…

lafamepoma @ 06/29/2012 at 2:49 pm

no please Adele you are too young and now your career is on top i mean one side says congratulations! but the other side side says what? i didn’t expect that, Adele i want to see in a concert why now, why haven’t you waited some years,but anyway if you are happy so are your fans ^^

That’s nice. Just what the world needs another single mother…

Congratulations!

Congrats:)..
Two big events on one day..It’s dizzy.
anyway at least I couldn’t recovered from Depp’s divorce…;<

Stable Isotopes @ 06/29/2012 at 3:06 pm

Maybe Katie takes a step back and leaves Suri at home for a while. I know the paps won’t stop taking pictures of her especially not now.

Also, hopefully Tommy is feeling the karma when he did the same to Nicole. Ouch!!!

abbimorgan @ 06/29/2012 at 3:12 pm

she was so beautiful well shelll be fat again

She’s a good example of being fat and happy.

I could be wrong but Isnt this the guy she was seeing that was still married? Thats nice.

Wow. 99% sure this wasnt planned. Wouldn’t surprise me if Simon pierced a hole in the condom. SMH

Congrats to Simon and Adele. I bet they are very excited for their baby, healthy, happy wishes for the family.

Congrat to adele

Wonder how Simon’s wife feels about all this.

BarberRussell @ 06/29/2012 at 3:59 pm

like Donna responded I’m impressed that people able to make $9472 in a few weeks on the internet. have you seen this page(Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/1LSHI

Im not trying to be rude but she does not look like 24 probably around early 30′s but she still is gorgeous and i love absolute adore her voice and congrats on the baby.

Someone should check her birth certificate. She looks closer to 36 than 24.

she is very happy in this new phase.

Acess my fashion blog: http://www.manualfashion.com/

Hug

@abbimorgan: she won’t be fat. Women like her usually get much skinnier after the baby than before they got pregnant. I’m sure she’ll be much much skinnier than now like year or two after she gives birth. What a beautiful baby this will be and she is not too young. 24 is actually the perfect age to have a first child, I just read about it couple weeks ago.

She’s only known this man for 5 mins – silly woman!

So refreshing to read about someone giving birth to an actual baby. No laboratory, beg, borrow, steal,adopt, or buy like the gay ones. Congrats Adele!

I’m soooooooo happy for her she deserved this amazin’ year and on top a baby !! She’s lucky I wish her the best

“Simon is divorced and has been for 4 years”
To all the idiots who commented on her relationship with simon !!!!

I think she is too young despite she looks much more elder. Her carrier just started. And how long has she known his boyfriend? Just a few months. I just see her a few years later as a single mother with a failed carrier. It would be a waste of a good singer.

Adele is 24???? To me she looks 40….

Congrats Adele, you deserve to be happy after all the awesomeness you have given us!i’m sure your child will be blessed with all your talent and wonderfulness!!!

another excuse not to tour i suppose

Dave Franco @ 06/29/2012 at 6:35 pm

Congrats Adele! I like her. She isn’t one of those snobby artists who sells sex and false hope. She is actual talented and a greta songwriter.

@John: Crawl back into yor hole you neanderthal. You suck as a person you miserable douche.

Boo hoo. 5 people didn’t like my comment. Too real for them. I was serious. She’s not doing the “create a family” deal, so common among the Gaga crowd. Here’s to your beautiful baby Adele.

whatt!! congrats.. so happy for her.. singers never get pregnant so early in their career because the PR team that controls them wont allow it. Its so fu*ckin good that adele runs her sh*t and doesnt let anyone tell her what to do.

did someone really write ‘shes too young’??? shes 24 not 12.. shut up

How is 24 too young, #1 and #15?

You’re happy that seemingly happy couple is breaking up because his past wife wasn’t divorced as sensitively as you would have liked, #24? You’re disgusting

Why are you so sure, #28? What would have been the motivation?

What happened to growing up before starting a family? Britney Spears, Hillary Duff, now Adele. All these pop singers having babies in their early 20s. This isn’t the 50s!! They are sending a horrible message to impressionable young girls who look up to them as role models.

@Peony: to have a baby in their 20s??? no.. MTV sends out a disgusting message idiot. 24 is a perfect age to start a family. and she isnt poor and will deff’ have help.. wont have to worry about babies and their endless needs (ie: diapers).. grow up or send yourself to just jared jn.. it seems like the right place for you.

@Peony: She is not having a child in her 16. Adele is 24 years old. And having child in 20s doesn’t mean sending horrible message, you moron. You think having child when you are 45 is Ok, but it is not Ok when you are 24? Besides, Adele isn’t obliged to consult with you when she should have a baby. It is her life and she can do whatever she sees right for her.

Natasha (Nataliya) Stasyi @ 06/30/2012 at 4:04 am

OMG!! This’s too fast! Congrats anyways!!

Natasha (Nataliya) Stasyi @ 06/30/2012 at 4:07 am

@Andey: Btw, deservers what??..to be pregnant ..or maybe happiness??..be more precise next time.

Congrats to her. But dang, she lost all that weight, only to gain it back again for the baby,

I’m so EXCITED!!! Thrilled for her (them)

Dave Franco @ 06/30/2012 at 12:39 pm

Some people are strange. This girl is extremely talented. Stop hating!

To all the people saying “she’s too young”, she’s not actually. She may be only 24 but remember the reason the rest of us don’t have kids that early is because at that age we might not have the money and time. Some people are still in university at that age or just starting out in a job, no money. But Adele has got plenty of money and help. She goes out on the road, she just has to bring a nanny. She doesn’t have to take a year off like the rest of us.

Congrats Adele! Anyone can have a child as long as they are mentally/emotionally stable, financially secure, and were not forced or pressured into it. I don’t know why people think your late 30s or early 40s is the magic age to have children. It’s actually not at all. She is in the normal child baring age and she’s excited! Lets be happy for her.

Goodbye Career @ 06/30/2012 at 6:09 pm

Well, at least she already got her Grammys. Very irresponsible to have a child now, especially out of wedlock. It’s one of the stupidest things women are doing nowadays. She had plenty of time left to find Mr. Right. She should milk her career for all it’s worth because now her desires will change with a baby. She will not be nearly as driven or wanting to tour. I’m not surprised a chubby girl would do something like this. They are often more desperate when it comes to men. They fall in love and they give up everything for a guy.

I thank Adele for one main thing: Being a super fantastic singer! And I think that because she came on the scene, a lot of the music will change. People will start writing songs that speak to the heart. That’s how music was way back when. Somehow, the lyrics started changing over the years and becoming mindless. Adele’s music moves emotions. So does the music of her idol (and mine), Pink. We need music like this again.

Good for Adele!!! She seems really happy!

I love Adele and for purely selfish reasons wish she would’ve started a family later , but I have no doubt she’ll be an excellent mom.