Mila Kunis Covers 'Glamour' August 2012

Mila Kunis Covers 'Glamour' August 2012

Mila Kunis rocks a wide rimmed rag & bone hat on the cover of Glamour‘s August issue, which hits newsstands July 10.

Here’s what the 28-year-old Ted actress, wearing a Club Monaco shirt and Current/Elliott jeans, had to share:

On dating rumors: “Ninety-nine percent of it is bulls–t. That is the biggest form of bullying ever, the paparazzi. Printing lies, making accusations, it’s just bullying.”

On wanting a family: “This isn’t the right time for me to have one, but I do want a family. I’d rather be in love and have a baby than have a movie.”

On online dating: “One of my really good friends met her fiancé on an OkCupid-style website. OkCupid’s really popular—all my girlfriends have joined. I love those sites. I go on and I pick the guys for my friends. I think it’s great. It’s online shopping! We all get together with our laptops and have a glass of wine. Then we message the guy.”

For more from Mila, visit Glamour.com!

mila kunis august glamour 01
mila kunis august glamour 02
mila kunis august glamour 03

Frazer Harrison/Getty

She looks great! Love her.

what wrong with this photographer?? it looks like a collage… head is separated from the body

fullofshlt @ 06/29/2012 at 8:59 am

I bet ninety-nine percent you and Ashton are trying something. There are proofs of it so dont deny the truth. Why dont you say Id like to keep my dating life in private? Oh yeah, I forgot they are paying you for exposing your private stuff.

i really like her.. but they used to much photoshop here.

superficial @ 06/29/2012 at 9:04 am

She’s got everything: money and class

Love Mila. She is gorgeous.

@superficial: Bill Gates is richer

catfights @ 06/29/2012 at 9:13 am

I find more interesting the article about men

LOL, an eyeful of Mila a day keeps the doctor away – but not photoshoped to hell please. As for paparazzi & bullying, let’s be honest here – most of those who are in tabloids use them to get free press…

If she prefers being in love and having a baby to being in a movie then why is she a movie star and not married with kids?

I mean, I don’t care if she has a family or a career but saying one thing and doing the opposite is kind of pretentious.

so mila,
so you haveing coffee with ashton, u picking up him and having sleep-overs is bullshit?
k

I LOVE her outfit on the cover. And I love the third pic. God, she’s so freaking beautiful<3

first time i’ve read an article of her and i’m seriously glad she doesn’t sound like a tosser. Probably the first one i’ve read in long time that isn’t so generic and eye rolling.. but that being said the pic is so horribly photo shopped.. she doesn’t need it — And shes a grown woman, why’d they make her look like a teen from tumblr??

Gossipgirl @ 06/29/2012 at 10:20 am

Whatever! She is banging Kutcher; the paparazzi did not make that up!

It’s really doesn’t look like her, too much editing.

It doesn’t look like her.

gossipgirl @ 06/29/2012 at 1:18 pm

She doesn’t need Photoshop and omg she doesn’t look like herelf in that cover, she looks more like Angelina Jolie than like herself sorry is just wrong at least the other two pictures are great

I think it’s adorable she wants a family. She’d be an awesome mother!

@Pepper: it seems liek celebrities have a difficult time trying to find “true love.” You or your partner is always away working, or if you date a “normal” person, how can you tell if they truly like you or only like you because you’re a movie star?

cristiano @ 06/29/2012 at 1:45 pm

she’s not very pretty..so overrated

I guess Ashton is that 1% truth ;)

The cover is awful! hahhahahhahhaahhahahhah

She just gets more and more beautiful. Just saw Ted and she was so hot!

Shes gorgeous either way and whoever doesnt think so is BLIND! This girl is a BEAUTY!

Such beautiful eyes. Love the balcony shots.