Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Split

Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Split

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are getting a divorce.

“This is a personal and private matter for Katie and her family. [Her] primary concern remains, as it always has been, her daughter’s best interest,” the 33-year-old actress’s attorney, Jonathan Wolfe, tells People.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katie Holmes

The two, who tied the knot in November 2006, have one child together, 6-year-old Suri.

This was the first marriage for Katie and Tom‘s third. He was previously married to Nicole Kidman, with whom he has two kids, Isabella and Conor, and Mimi Rogers.

Photos: WENN
Posted to: Katie Holmes, Split, Tom Cruise

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 » Show All

People act like they can tell the future, so retarded hahaha

Well I’m assuming it’s one of 3 things and that’s too bad. I actually liked them together. So, he cheated, touched their child or pulled a Woody Allen.

I take it Romeo-Hamlet-Mr Orange and yorick brown on imdb will now change his nickname.

@brenda

There are reports Katie does not want Suri raised in Scientology.

Kelly Preston is next.

Who do you think Tom’s next beard will be?

I’m betting on Blake Lively.

joseph jager @ 06/29/2012 at 5:40 pm

I’m shocked but I’m not shocked

Anyone who is shocked by this is a moron. It was a 5 year contract. The divorce was decided on before they ever got married, BUT the whole custody thing is a surprise. I think Katie grew a backbone and decided to screw TC by filing in NYC and asking for sole custody. This could be interesting. Do you know how much Sh*T she has on him!?!? I know he has stuff on her too (the whole contract thing), but lets face it….she could out him as gay. People already dislike him. This could be the final nail in his coffin.

jaspisgirl @ 06/29/2012 at 5:48 pm

on my my my my prayers go out to the family and broken fans !!!!!! and has someone heard something about mr.hamlet??????? i am very concerned,his fav.couple is done.i hope he will find something new worth his love. ha ha ha

Hamlet, are you OK? @ 06/29/2012 at 5:54 pm

Bwahahahahahahahahahahah…….

That’s so heartbreaking. Aww.

Get ready to meet your real father Suri!!!

I am not surprised. I think he is a weirdo and a control freak. His interview with Matt Lauer s finally showed his true colors. Feel sorry for the little girl, but I am sure she will be better off without him around full time. Good for you Katie go and be happy

angie and brad are next! wooo hoooo

He works way too much, the guy goes from movie set to the next movie set. The same thing with Jonny Depp, they never take any time off between films to spend time the family. Then they are “surprised” when the wife or girl friend wants to call it quits. It’s not enough to bring home the bacon if you are not around for emotional support.

I believe will be seeing Katie and Josh jackson in pictures very soon. hmmm. Suri meet your real daddy.

sharyllee @ 06/29/2012 at 7:03 pm

I ma not half surprised and yes half surprised. I think all of Tom , Katie and Suri are not grown up.. Do not spoil Suri tooooo much.. let her have her normal childhood. .

wakeupNsee @ 06/29/2012 at 7:21 pm

The Tomkat circus is finally over. I have never seen a more Fake couple in all of Hollywood. Don’t know what I’ll do for a good laugh now.

@Eresyn: Yes… I heard years ago that he was gay… and he had contracts with ‘unknowns”…. he would make their careers and they would make him look “ungay”… This confirms it to me!

time for katie and pacey to hook up

Something was up... @ 06/29/2012 at 9:19 pm

Lately, Katie started to dress differently… more casual and much less artificial. That was a sign. She was breaking lose from the dress code.

tinkerbell @ 06/29/2012 at 9:32 pm

I’m glad for Katie. This was supposedly a step up for her to marry Tom Cruise…but the Scientology crap and his control freak ways are too much. Good for her to break free. She should be able to dress how she wants.

Her career has actually suffered being with him.

I think there was love at the beginning…but Tom has some sugar in the tank and that complicated things. Scientology is crazy though.

Whomever said Tom should hook up with John Travolta is correct though… instead of saying “Free Katie” they should be saying “Free Gay Travolta/Cruise”—this was all due to come out and I think it will with Tom later. Bottom line, they shouldbe able to be you they are and still be actors….its ACTING, not p laying oneself.

John has been acting really gross though..it amount to sexual harassment the crap that he pulls.

tinkerbell @ 06/29/2012 at 9:35 pm

@Josh: I would not be surprised if Lively was next. She is as golddigging as they come and supposedly she has been seeing some A-lister behind Ryan’s back.

Kelly will wait a little six months or so then do the divorce thing….to spare John. They are good friends supposedly after all.

Happy Jacky @ 06/29/2012 at 9:36 pm

Sorry, but if you get involved with a weirdo like Tom Cruise and even have a child with him than you must be dump an idiot or driven by opportunism. Never liked either, feel sorry for the kid though!

floretta50 @ 06/29/2012 at 9:42 pm