Jamie Campbell Bower & Bonnie Wright Split

Jamie Campbell Bower & Bonnie Wright Split

Jamie Campbell Bower and Bonnie Wright have split after being engaged for over a year, JustJared.com can confirm.

The 23-year-old actor and the 21-year-old actress met on the set of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- Part 1 in 2010. Jamie played the role of Gellert Grindelwald while Bonnie played Ginny Weasley.

“They have split but it is amicable,” a source told the Daily Mail, with Jamie adding he is “heartbroken”.

Jamie is also known for playing the role of Caius in The Twilight Saga while Bonnie is currently at work on Shakespeare’s Daughter.

ARE YOU SURPRISED that Jamie Campbell Bower and Bonnie Wright split?

• Erin Andrews talks about nasty Dancing with the Stars rehearsals- US Weekly
  • Nicki Minaj's dancer gets bit by snake at MTV VMAs rehearsal- TMZ
  • Check out a still from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn- Just Jared Jr
  • NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

No, I’m not. They aren’t live together anymore, according to Jamie and his friends. He doesn’t wear the “engagement ring”. Not surprise for me.

No Im not surprised.

Kristen is a *****

Wasn’t he going to be Jace on “the mortal instruments”? & Lily collins playing Clary? What ever happened with that?

who & who?
why are these nobodies on just jared

were they together?

I don’t think I’d call actors in hits like Harry Potter and Twilight “nobodies.” They are awfully young to get married so it may be for the best.

So many break-up in Hollywood

Why is everyone breaking up now :((
too much

no one should get engaged that young.

Oh no – I like them together. At least it’s amicable.

I’m surprised that she’s 21 — looks 45!!

Not surprised but glad they did. They were way too young to be getting married.

why so many break up .. make me don’t believe in in love anymore

21 is way too young … marriage is a primitive outdated custom anyways

She probably dumped him after he joined that shitfest by Cassandra Clare. I’d dump anyone in that crap.

I’m glad it’s over before TMI. He soooo doesn’t need to drag Bonnie down with him. You go Bonnie coco.

they were together for a while.. and just because they didn’t wh*ore their relationship out doesnt make them nobodies.. but on the plus jamie campbell can now marry me..

She can do so much better.

I’m not surprised, why the hell do you want to get married when your life hasn’t even started?

Oh, it’s sad ,they were so cute together…:(

@ib: and also on the plus side, Bonnie Wright can now marry me. So it’s really all good for everybody.

3 divorces. It’s weird.

@Danuu: worked out well for all

I bet in a year max. you’ll see the same news, just with the names changed to “Miley Cyrus” & ” Liam Hemsworth” …

Iffy Miffy @ 07/01/2012 at 8:29 am

21 and 23? This is for the best, so much time ahead of them so best of luck to both.

I don’t know who they are. But, when I first looked at the photo of them I thought she was his mother. She’s old looking 21 year old.

Oh my god :-( I am shocked and also not shocked at the same time. This is very awful. I like Bonnie AND Jamie. They both are great in their own ways. But I agree with everyone over here…getting ‘engaged’ at just 21 is so young. MILEY CYRUS WILL NOT LAST. I am saying this now and I have said this BEFORE also. They broke when they were dating REMEMBER. But she got him back, she is doing absolutely nothing with her life she keeps saying she is recording an ‘album’ but uummmm I don’t see any proof of that. Liam has been working his butt off, he has atleast 4-5 movies on his plate. Miley’s movie LOL SUCKED AND FAILED WORLWIDE. I hope Bonnie and Jamie stay friends though because she really was in love with him <3 and he was really into her too. Aawww :-( I hope they are still together but with no engagement ring. If the engagement ring is off it can't always mean u are not together. :-) I mean they can still be togetehr & get engaged when they are 26 or 28.

Don’t really know them other than they were in the HP movies..they dodged a bullet. 21 and 23…too young to even contemplate marriage.

Not Really surprised but sad though ! But , whatever.

@pup:
they’re still doing the movie! Filming starts in august I believe..

No surprise they broke up .. rumors started a long time ago that they’d split! Besides, Jamie is about to get his debut with TMI..
And for people who think it’s crap .. don’t bother commenting!

@pup:

He’s still Jace. They don’t start filming until August. They’re still casting the rest of cast as of now.

Brangaloonie @ 07/01/2012 at 1:46 pm

Those are two ugly celebrities. They will never attain the heights of Brangalina….EVAH.

Brangaloonie @ 07/01/2012 at 1:48 pm

the only interesting posts on JUST JARED are the ones with the minus’ . FACT

Well, he is in Twilight and you know how Potterheads and Twihards hate each other.

I just think they don’t suit at all. Sorry!

You know how Twihards and Potterheads are. Plus Dumbledore fancied Gellert.
But i don’t think it would have lasted anyway.

@pup: yeah he is. they are starting filming for that later this year. If you want updates on it, follow Cassandra Clare’s tumblr and/or twitter account.

He can do better.

Finally.
She’s so ugly and looks 40. I saw them both in person, he’s damn hot.
AND she only did HP, he was in Sweeney Todd and the tv series Camelot (the starz one).. He’s such a good actor and also a good singer (he has a band called Darling Buds, they’re pretty good!)
She’s the wooden actress ever, I’ve always hated her in HP, wish they chose someone else for the role of Ginny Weasley. What a pity, maybe when she started she was too young to actually understand she wasn’t able to act (she was 9).
Anyway, Jamie can marry me now, no probs! I’m waiting for him since 2007!

Wonderbust @ 07/01/2012 at 2:46 pm

one final thing when angie was preggers with the twins that info was leaked in Jan to x17online i think n dint believe she was having twins until i think in late jan or feb Angie when to visit some militarymen and someone posted on a site or blog that Angelina told their grandfather she was having twins, thats when i knew she was def having them even before it was revealed in May

Wonderbust @ 07/01/2012 at 2:46 pm

yikes wrong thread sorry guys lol

@Hope: not too young at all i got engaged last year at 23 and am getting married next year when im 25. if people are in love then as long as they’re legal to get married then they can. it’s nothing to do with people young they just probably rushed into it people older than them do that all the time

Not surprise at all. I’m glad they came to their sense before they actually got married. I hope Liam and Miley realize they are too young as well.

???????
never even heard of those people, jamie who? bonnie who?
-no one famous to write about?

I hope Brangelina is the next. make it happen!!!!!!!!!!

shocking….how about people stop getting engaged so young….wtf live a lil

It isn’t about looks, people!

I have to agree that marriage is outdated and “forever” is difficult when people can often live to 80 years old and over. Most relationships aren’t going to last forever but that doesn’t mean they weren’t “successful.”

I think people should be together based on a personal commitment. If it no longer works, there’s no need for divorce. The trick is to balance independence with cooperation, loyalty, compromise and honesty. Not easy. Especially in show biz. Then, if you bring kids and public scrutiny into it, it’s twice as hard.

I’m honestly not surprise. I didn’t see them getting married but I did see them together a little bit longer.

She can definitely do better. Isn’t he going to be in that ****** TMI movie?

@Lou:

***** please like Jamie isn’t anything look at. Guy needs to learn there’s a thing called a brush and a shower. Cause he looks like he smells like ****.

Probably why the girl dumped him. Twice he got dumped. LOL

see harry potter and twilight don’t mix!!!!!!!

Bonnie doesnt seem too heartbroken. She must have kicked him to the curb lol.

@Jake: Hear hear! I’ve never liked this guy for Bonnie. He looks like he doesn’t own a hair brush! Bonnie can do better. LIKE ME!

now that hes single he cand date lily after the tmi movie comes out. so they can have a fake romance and people will watch the movie

And that is Obviously the reason behind this break up. i bet the producers told him to be single so the movie will sell more. ah the old hollywood trick

no, i was not surprise because she belongs with daniel radcliffe

@Jake:
I can assure you he showers my dear. I met him several times in events or pubs and he always smelt quite good.
And she looks FORTY! Maybe she has to learn how to dress and stop stealing clothes from her grandma’s wardrobe.
He was not dumped twice, the first time HE DUMPED Zoe. Just saying.

@Lou: He looks like he never showers or owns a hair brush!!! Bonnie is sexy. He looks like a girl. As a guy, I can say quite happily I would not be surprised if he was gay!

@Lou:

LOL please he was “heartbroken” when Zoe dumped him. And gurl does your nose work?

@Jake:
HA HA a shower and a comb.

ZAYNPOTTER1D_HP @ 07/10/2012 at 8:29 pm

i loved them as a couple..they were so cute. but maybe its for the best..they shud figure out what they want in life first..theyre still so young..but i love them :(

YES!!! I have alway hated JCB. I love Bonnie Wright!!!!!! But I’m not surpised at all!

I’m glad. She was too good for him. Plus she and Dan Rad should get together <3

She’s the wooden actress ever, I’ve always hated her in HP, wish they chose someone else for the role of Ginny Weasley. What a pity, maybe when she started she was too young to actually understand she wasn’t able to act.