Reese Witherspoon: Pregnant on 'Devil's Knot' Set!

Reese Witherspoon: Pregnant on 'Devil's Knot' Set!

Reese Witherspoon shows off her growing baby bump in a polka-dotted dress on the set of her new film Devil’s Knot on Saturday (June 30) in Atlanta, Ga.

The 36-year-old pregnant actress plays the role of Pam Hobbs, the mother of one of the boys killed in the infamous West Memphis 3 killings.

True Blood‘s Stephen Moyer just joined the cast as prosecutor John Fogelman in the film about the wrongfully convicted and imprisoned West Memphis 3, according to Deadline.

Colin Firth and The Killing‘s Mireille Enos also star in the flick set for release in 2013.

reese witherspoon pregnant on devils knot set 01
reese witherspoon pregnant on devils knot set 02
reese witherspoon pregnant on devils knot set 03
reese witherspoon pregnant on devils knot set 04
reese witherspoon pregnant on devils knot set 05

Credit: Aaron St. Clair; Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Pregnant Celebrities, Reese Witherspoon

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

So plain, so haggard.

notyourfriend @ 06/30/2012 at 7:10 pm

Ewww!!

I think it will be a girl. Don’t want to sound mean but from where I come girls are said to take away their mother’s beauty. May sound stupid but .. Reese doesn’t look so good .. :S

Is she the pregnant mother of one of the boys? *shrugs*

Pattycake @ 06/30/2012 at 7:38 pm

@Kristy_Q: Actually, this is as good as she’s looked in a while. Her face looks softer. But shoulder pads are not a pregnant woman’s friend.

Ms. Witherspoon looks like she may be due pretty soon! Best wishes to her, and the whole family! This looks like a very interesting film, and I’m so glad to see Stephen Moyer in it, along with Colin Firth – two of my very favorite hot male actors!

I imagine Atlanta is as hot as it is all over the east coast, and I hope she can stay cool. It’s hot enough being pregnant, without 90+ degree weather to boot!

InTheIndustry @ 06/30/2012 at 11:00 pm

Holy Fat Cow Batman!

Fake
Thank goodness it’s not another 2 hot guys fighting over bland Reesethechin

@mary g: Do you not have google, or know how to use it? Atlanta was 106 degrees today, about the same for tomorrow. @InTheIndustry: Moo!

Shafterella Shoestein @ 07/01/2012 at 1:19 am

Are they just “winging it” with this film since it seems that they keep adding cast? Well anyways, you can’t keep beating a dead horse! Everything is tragic about this down to making this film!

I wouldn’t be surprise if it’s gonna be a girl…

you people are cruel the thing about baby girls stealing their mothers beauty is an old wives tale so don’t fall for it. Reese looks beautiful it’s just the heat getting to her thats all. It’s like when Joanne Woodward was filming the movie The Sound & The Fury she was pregnant with her oldest daughter Eleanore and on pins and needles because she had had a miscarriage earlier in the year on her & Paul Newman’s honeymoon in London. if you can’t say something nice don’t say anything at all

IamKevinSmith @ 07/01/2012 at 1:13 pm

STHU! We can say whatever the hell we damn well please about this sellout fake lying sack of shizzz beotch!

E Offline @ 07/01/2012 at 1:44 pm

Aaaaaaahahahahahaha What a fake b!tch!

F*CK OFF REESE @ 07/01/2012 at 1:47 pm

Can I get a moooooooooooooooo?

I am so disappointed that she was cast as Pam Hobbs – this tis a very iunteresting story that I have folowed from the beginning. I just can’t picture the horrible com actress play the intricate roll of Pam. I don’t feel sorry for her being pregnant and working one bit. I worked the evening shift the day before I gave birth. I was not pampered, did not have an assistant that followed med everywhere to meet her every need and wish.

You people are really abusing freedom of speech here. BTW, Reese looks wonderful and I’m sure she’ll do an incredible job.

Abusing Freedom of Speech @ 07/01/2012 at 6:44 pm

Seriously Henry? This is a friggen gossip site! She’s ugly inside and out. Biggest sellout in this business, poor excuse for a mother, and cares only about her image and money. And the caption for this article is the worst PR ever! Pregnant? No really? Thought she may have digested her abusive boozer druggie fake husband! Idiots!

I’m not sure where all the hate is coming from on this site. Could someone explain. I’ve never heard anything bad about her. Her first husband cheated on her so she divorced him. She has never been linked to a string of men, she is constantly pictured with her children and new husband, she attends church with her family so please explain why she is a “sellout, fake, lying, etc”.

Another Agent @ 07/01/2012 at 9:05 pm

This is one of the million gossip sites on this earth. People talk crap about everyone! and for the record, Ryan Phillippe DID NOT cheat on her. They were long over before he and Abbie Cornish got together. It’s her PR to always be papped with the two kids from Ryan and church so she convinces people like you that “all is well”! Celebs live in their own little bubbles and most lie and are fake about it! It is part of the business. Makes good gossip, great name calling and everything else that comes with it!

It´s so fine to see her again!
And the white points on her dress are looking like little stars in the deepblue night!
Of course, these stars belong to her, cuz´ she is…………..
the one and only MAGIC MOON of this universe!