Chris Brown Disses Drake in 'I Don't Like (Remix)'

Chris Brown Disses Drake in 'I Don't Like (Remix)'

Chris Brown adds fuel to the fire in his public feud with Drake by releasing his new collaboration with The Game, a song called “I Don’t Like (Remix).”

The entertainers were involved in a brawl at a New York City bar last month and have played out their fight on Twitter and at their concert appearances.

“One on one, what you scared bruh? / Huh, matter of fact, ‘Take Care’ bruh,” Chris raps in the song. “A f–k ni–a, that’s that shit I don’t like/ They throwin’ bottles, I’m throwin’ models, just ’cause I give a b–ch long pipe. Doing shows on the soccer field/ that’s dome right? I be singin’, he be singin’, so it’s on, sight.”

Chris Brown & The Game: “I Don’t Like (Remix)”

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

bahha black sheep @ 07/01/2012 at 1:00 am

Chris brown has a Grammy…congrats…top of the world

Is he fu*ckin two??? i miss the days of tupac and biggie when fights wern’t settled like little bi*tches and ppl like chris brown would have been erased.

Chris Brown is such a loser. Drake FTMFW forever.

This is music? Rock 4 life!

Chris should have went to Drake, man to man and settled this. Why you asking him if he scared? You must be scared if you put it in a song, instead of confronting him! The BET Awards are gonna be interesting….

First off, the thing sounds bad. Also why do they insist on calling women b*itches really? grow up.

these two little girls should just kiss and makeup, we know they really want each other !

Trinity J @ 07/01/2012 at 2:16 am

OMG This is so f*cking stupid. These boys arn’t in highschool anymore. Its so pathetic how some artists take advantage of the fact that they have music at their disposal and simply use it as a way of publicly bashing each other. Grow the f*ck up!

Wow, this is terrible. He could have atleast made it sound good.

electlady1 @ 07/01/2012 at 3:02 am

Hang with flies you get up with flies what he hangs with that what he has become thats why I can’t understand everybody is for Tran. Chris has changed since he has been with her. When he was with Riri this wasn’t going on with him look at the change.

@electlady1: no he was just beating the sh*t out of her. You’re so right.

oh oh Chris Chris what a sh*ty lil girl u r………lol….where is Eminem when u need him huh cos this girly idiot Chris Brown need to learn a thing or two from THE MAN HIMSELF Eminem before putting crap like this out again.

Chris Brown, what an immature loser

Grow up jerk.

I am waiting for this over grown child to GROW UP and MAN UP because I do think there is talent there and he could do well for himself but I can’t see how if he continues like this …I gotta admit though that I laughed at this:

” They throwin’ bottles, I’m throwin’ models “

Chris Brown has the emotional maturity of a spoiled 7 year old.

This is the type of sh*t that sets back the AA community. Way to stay classy Chris Brown…as always…

You’re throwing models?

Dave Franco @ 07/01/2012 at 12:13 pm

hahahahaha. This is too funny! Both lame as twats fighting for Rihanna.

its all fun and games! Its entertainment. so EVERYONE can get a grip.

Wow…..i can’t believe Kate Holmes and Tom Cruise are divorcing, what a sham!!!!!! And as for CB and Drake they should get married instead, lol

I’m enjoying this actually, this is hilarious
possibly the most entertaining thing happening right now
both are lame, have to admit I have enjoyed more browns songs than drake. But man stick to singing Brown sucks at rapping he sounds like a stupid wannabee. this song sucks lol
~I kinda want this fight to continue, reminds me of Mariah and and Eminem’s beef, I wished that would have continued they had better music since both are talented unlike these two whose fighting over a messed up *****~

rofl @ these corny lyrics

lets hope they accept Alki Davids offer of stepping in the ring and settleing this crap on filmon.

Has chris learned nothing from his rhianna days? what a waste of life

Careful, Chris, if you try and slap around a guy. They tend to fight back.

jasonrage @ 07/01/2012 at 6:18 pm

this song sucks if he so mad settle that sh*t in the octagon like real men

At least Drake doesn’t hit women.

Lorene Belle @ 07/04/2012 at 2:53 pm

Both guys need to grow up. Get over yourself. Children are watching you.

Lorene Belle @ 07/04/2012 at 3:21 pm

There’s enough people out there who’s got it in for African/American male, without you hating on each other. The bible say that the tongue is like a sword. You can either build up or tear apart. A real man would know when to walk away. Do this war make any one of you feel any better? Chris, you haven’t learned anything from your run in with Rihana and Drake, you may have stay on “Degrassi;’ a show for teens, because that’ what you both are acting like right now. Rather you like it or not, CHILDREN IMITATES you. Is this the example you would like to set?