Ireland Baldwin Dries Her Eyes at Dad Alec's Wedding

Ireland Baldwin Dries Her Eyes at Dad Alec's Wedding

Ireland Baldwin dries her eyes as she leaves her dad Alec Baldwin‘s wedding ceremony on Saturday (June 30) at Old St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York City.

The 16-year-old daughter of the 54-year-old 30 Rock actor and Kim Basinger held hands with a gal pal as she made her way to the reception at NYU’s Kimmel Center located along Washington Square Park.

Also pictured inside: Alec‘s good friend Tina Fey arriving to the ceremony with her husband Jeff Richmond.

FYI: Ireland is wearing an Amsale dress. Alec‘s new wife Hilaria Thomas also wore Amsale!

20+ pictures inside of Ireland Baldwin leaving her dad’s wedding ceremony…

ireland baldwin dries her eyes at dad alecs wedding 01
ireland baldwin dries her eyes at dad alecs wedding 18
ireland baldwin dries her eyes at dad alecs wedding 19
ireland baldwin dries her eyes at dad alecs wedding 20
ireland baldwin dries her eyes at dad alecs wedding 21
ireland baldwin dries her eyes at dad alecs wedding 22

Credit: Andrew H. Walker; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Alec Baldwin, Celebrity Babies, Ireland Baldwin, Jeff Richmond, Kim Basinger, Wedding

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

i can’r believe she actually talks to her dad after the things he said to her. I wouldn’t forgive my father if he called me a pig.

Why exactly are you calling ib an “Idiot”?

@ib: That’s no surprise. I’m sure she wants fame and wants to become a ‘star’. So she’ll stay in contact with her father for that! Hollyweird.

@Kylin: yeah thats what i thought 2.@ Jen – im an idiot because i wouldnt take abuse from a man?? Ok. thank you.

What’s with all the sudden posts on this girl? Does anyone really care what she’s doing? Unless she’s making the world a better place, I could care less.

notyourfriend @ 07/01/2012 at 3:14 am

It must just be hard as a child to be at ur father’s wedding with another woman that’s not ur mom, i mean i would faint i think..

I think it’s a prime example of ambivalence in relationships. You love the person but hate them at the same time. I’m sure that things can never be the same as they were but she still has love for him.

16? Judging by her appearance she could be as well 30.

@Athena: yeah that seems healthy =/

She was dressed and combed like that during a wedding ceremony?

@Delilah: My thoughts EXACTLY

Well…I once worked at a big amusement park and obviously saw thousands of kids and their families everyday. And what I found is that parents do all kinds of crazy things to their kids and they’re so used to it the kids barely react. I, however, stood there chocked while I collected their tickets and wondered if I should do something.

Just a couple of examples: A drunk father letting his (approx) 3 year old daughter run around the park without any shoes on! The soles of her feet were BLACK from the dirt, I’m not exaggerating. A little, sad boy (approx) 9 or 10 years old, who was there alone with his mother, apparently fatherless and friendless, told me he liked the rides but didn’t like riding them alone since his mother didn’t want to come along with him. And my last example of a boy approx 11 years old and (probably) his father (or maybe uncle) are standing beside a carousel watching his much younger brother who’s on it, when his father tells him very loudly that: “Look at those small seats, there’s no way a fat ass like you could fit in one of those.” There were plenty of kids his age on the carousel (even if it’s designed for younger kids) and this kid wasn’t even that fat. A little pudgy but I wouldn’t have thought of him as being fat. But the kid just smiled and nodded – maybe said something back, I don’t remember, but he acted like that was just normal banter between them.

These are all true, I swear. Just a couple of memories from a summer job. So…yeah…I guess my point is that I’m not chocked that she’s at his wedding after he called her a pig over the phone… And that the world is full of parents who treat their kids in a disturbing way.

Go Ask Alice @ 07/01/2012 at 6:39 am

Emm, I don’t know waht to say about those cases. Sounds like just casualy, thoughtless sad things were sad and some, like the kid alone, just abusive, crazy.

Ireland is very pretty. Hopefully, her parents will keep her out of the public eye as much as possible now as they have done in the past. that media-paparraiz swirl is not sane or good and hard for adults to be in who are in the business. Seems like Alec and Kim, both crazy people, well, he has a temper and she is crazy, have kept Irleand out of the public eye and the paps camera lenses
The phone call was made by ALeci in his anger and Kim, in her craziness, proudly took the girls ohone and gave it to her atty’s and somehow, hmmm, someone, KIM, annonymousky sent this private call to the media.
It is called alienation of parent.
Halle Berry is trying by any means necessary to do this with her kid. Thing is, kids grow up and can think, process the incidents and events.

So, you think that this very attractive young woman would have at least had her hair colored and styled for her father’s wedding…you can see her dark roots and her hair looks like she just threw it into a bun mess. Clearly she was one of the bridemaids but she looks a bit disheveled. Maybe that’s the look she was after but I just don’t get it.

anonymous @ 07/01/2012 at 9:37 am

@@Jenn:

Because that phone call happened five years ago and it wasn’t a big deal in the first place. Nobody cares except idiots who keep bringing it up hoping it will drum up some hate toward Alec. You’re boring.

anonymous @ 07/01/2012 at 9:38 am

Ireland and Alec saved a lot of money on hairdressers! Wow – that’s pretty bad! But then again -it’s just hair.

@anonymous: uh it doesn’t matter if it was 30 yrs ago.. to call your child disgusting names is cruel and abusive. wasn’t she only 11 at the time?? if u heard this abt a ‘regular’ parent u wld find it disgusting 2. why r u defending abuse?? orr is this alec baldingwand?? celebs are known 2 troll their threads..

@Athena: #8

She doesn’t hate her dad. She loves him. They are close.
Don’t project your own life on others.

@Go Ask Alice: #14

Thank you. Your comment is right on the money, and intelligent.

@anonymous: #16

Because that phone call happened five years ago and it wasn’t a big deal in the first place. Nobody cares except idiots who keep bringing it up hoping it will drum up some hate toward Alec. You’re ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Yes, this is exactly what I mean when I call-out the idiots who keep bringing it up. Ireland has gone on with her life, she and Alec are close.

But the idiots like we see on this thread can not let it go.

@ughhh: #18

GET A LIFE! You will talking about this thing 30 years from now. LET IT GO!
Ireland is close to her dad, and there is nothing you and the rest of you idiots can do about it.

@Jenn: dont ever have children. and ‘keep bringing it up’?? this is the 1st time ive seen a thread solely abt her. congratulations on excusing abuse

@ughhh: #23

I have four happy healthy children, and good marriage. My husband and I are best friends. And my family have nothing to do with what you idiots are seething over concerning the Baldwin family.

@Jenn: so you’d allow your husband to call your children pigs?? MOTHER-OF-THE-YEAR. And the ‘baldwin family’. you the pr team then??

I know what you guys mean. IT is hard to like Alec after hearing those things he said to his daughter. Yet it is possible he finally saw what a jerk he was and all that attention turne him around to be kinder. HE could have been forgiven by his daughter and could be very nice to her now. Somehow I want to root for him.

For Ireland not to prissy up for this “special event,” must be some pain still there. She probably wanted her family together again. Alec Baldwin called Kim crazy (lots of men do that when they have nothing else to bash them with), but STILL HE wanted her back for the LONGEST TIME! Go figure! It took Baldwin, a man, all these years to finally settle down again (which is indeed strange), and I’ll bet it’s because he had those anger demons and he was obviously still wanting Kim back. Abusive men can’t give up the control they once had. When they have a wife, they stick like glue, even though they abuse. They know inside they have problems and that they are not fit for the average female. I think Alec finally realized it’s completely over with his ex. He’s getting old. Now he’s moving on. Good luck. Hope he has overcome his temper or this marriage is doomed too. Hope for them. Best wishes!

Go Ask Alice @ 07/01/2012 at 7:23 pm

Thanks Jenn #20 and Lynn #19.
I agree with both of you.

Gossipgirl @ 07/01/2012 at 8:07 pm

@Delilah: Me too! WTF? She looks like a mess, sorry. This must have been a really casual wedding!

Ireland Baldwin is 16? OMG ! I thought she was a 30 year old woman. Sorry, I dont like her hair style, dress and super cheap supermarket bag. Her mother Kim (58 years old) is hotter and sexier.

Am I the only one who noticed that her dress seems really puffy in the front. Is it bad styling or something else? Really not flattering at all.

@ugh: #25
Don’t be a moron. What a dumb question.

@Go Ask Alice: #28

Thank you for being an intelligent being on the thread.

First of all, in divorces often one or both of the parents are set on making the other miserable. This was the case with Kim and Alec. Kim being very controlling and bitter toward Alec.
It’s not difficult to lose your temper. He’s only human, and all the stress finally got to him. That coupled with his anger issues…

Unfortunately when your life is in the spotlight 24/7, the world gets to hear you make a bad mistake by calling your daughter a pig.
So you really think Ireland should have never spoken to her father again? That’s insane thinking. All children would be parent less if we followed that rule.

Now, I must agree…Ireland’s hair is a mess..bad dye job and appears unbrushed. She truly does look like a 30 year old woman. She’s always been tall for her age and mature appearing, but this is not good…she’s a very pretty girl with characteristics of both Kim and Alec.

I wonder how Kim feels seeing Alec happy as a clam….