Willow Smith's 'I Am Me' Video - Watch Now!

Willow Smith's 'I Am Me' Video - Watch Now!

Willow Smith sings her heart out in her latest video, “I Am Me.”

The 11-year-old singer premiered her video at the 2012 BET Awards, which she attended with her big brother Jaden.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Willow Smith

Willow‘s song focuses on her search for her identity and how she deals with the commentary on her choices. She sings, “Express myself cause it’s my liberty / I’ve been lookin’ / Your validation is just not that important to me.”

Willow Smith’s “I Am Me” Video

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All

=well these rich folks can sell you crap and you still buy it

= she need to take herself out of that scientology crap and move on

-=what happened to just jared jr

=is jj schilling for the scientolobitches that he also considers little kids as adults?

Katherine @ 07/02/2012 at 7:23 am

Actually if her parents were not famous her and her brother would not be famous and would not be able to make music now. I fear in 10 years or so she will be just another has been. I am not trying to put her down but facts are facts. Most young stars especially those in the music business don’t have long careers.

Love The Shoes @ 07/02/2012 at 7:39 am

@RCope: You “hate” her? Pretty strong reaction to another human being isn’t it? Shouldn’t “hate” be reserved for actions; harmful actions and not an 11yr old kid whose song you don’t like? Gee whiz.

And this is why kids should stick to performing for their parents in the living room.
Trying to find her identity? She’s 11, there are 20 somethings still doing that. I think she is going to look back and cringe.

Love The Shoes @ 07/02/2012 at 7:49 am

I ike that she’s not slaved herself to European weaves and false eyelashes like waaaaaay to many black and brown girls feel the need to do. I find it sadly narrow-minded and limited of people who’ve decided she’s gay just because she’s not trying to be owned by too long fake locks, too high heels and too tight/short ass hanging out skirts. The music isn’t my cup of tea but I give her props for trying to convey to this generation that they don’t have to roll like anyone else but themselves.

Brangaloonie @ 07/02/2012 at 10:41 am

The only reason she is famous is because of her parents. I can’t stand those kids.

interesting @ 07/02/2012 at 11:02 am

“Your validation is not important to me.” I love that, there are adults who don’t have that kind of confidence and she shows that clearly her idea of beauty isn’t long hair and dressing like a 10$ hooker, which is refreshing in this business. I’m diggin this kid, Team Willow.

It’s disgusting how mean-spirited some people are. At least Willow is doing something positive with her life, instead of sitting in front of a computer writing mean comments about a 11-year old girl.

I’ve seen 11 year old’s on youtube more talented than her
even younger, so what she does or has ‘achieved” is not THAT impressive. plus they don’t have auto-tune
they just don’t have will and jada as parents so their not all over the place.
I’m sure they have more complicated life than hers. so I don’t understand what shes complaining about, at 11 years I don’t understand what she has. Plus about her fashion taste, shes 11 guys, wait till she is 16 and I wanna see if she doesn’t wear weave n false lashes,etc. Thats when girls really get into those stuff.

jade Collier @ 07/02/2012 at 1:15 pm

ikay,i jusr got finidh watchin the video….Willow thx for the song it really touched my heart…people ariund the world should thamk u for this song.I feel u have answer my way to express myself.Your very talented amd pretty nd i love yo swag its YOU.For the people who have negative comments thats not cool …but willow ar least we all know that the HATERS take time out if their day to say harsh thing girlly thier just thinking about YOU.But they hate si much they cant c how words hurt …i mean im 15 going on 16 on september 2nd and i live in the projects….haha but i live it..i might not have all the miney in the worls nd the best glothes but i express myself with clothes me nd my friends make nd the way i sing nd write songs thats just me being creative……SO FEEL LOVED.FEEL FREE,FEEL CARE FROM THE POSITIVE WORDS.
yours truly,
Firework
……………………firework is my stage name lol this name expresses alot abiut ME

How is Willow confident? Many adults are using this word to much. Willow is not confident when it comes to her school work or school period, because she has stated she has issues. Willow always looks sad and to me it seems like a cry for help, why doesnt she tweet about school, learning, behaving, etc? Willow tweets pictures of her being on a stripper pole, shaving her head, fake rings, etc and she is only 11 years old. Instead of bashing other adults for speaking out you too should be concerned.

First of all, you’re 11… You don’t know who you are at 11…. Second of all.. My God does she look like Will Smith SO MUCH in this video or what??!!

Marieke de Graaf @ 07/02/2012 at 5:47 pm

I know she’s only 11, but.. I kinda wanna hang with her.

I Said It @ 07/02/2012 at 7:30 pm

That looks like a snout not a nose and by the time she turns 15 she will have it corrected

Tongue A Wagging @ 07/02/2012 at 7:32 pm

OINK ! OINK!! OINK!!! WILBER :(

the thing is, Willow doesn’t act like an 11 years old so why should people treat her like one? She wants to grow up too fast and that’s just wrong. I’m actually sorry for her because she doesn’t get to live a regular childhood.

@RCope:
You sound really mad. Why in the world are you hating on an 11 year old CHILD? You hate her? Do you even know her personally? No, you do not. I can understand hating her Music, or even her fashion, but you can’t HATE a person without really knowing who they are. You sound a little envious of her aswell. Yes, she is 11 years old. Yes her parents are rich. But that shouldn’t stop her from loving what she does. She may not know who she is just yet, but what she’s saying is that SHE LOVES HERSELF NO MATTER WHAT *******’S LIKE YOU HAVE TO SAY. You can love yourself at a young age, you can love your style at a young age. There is no rule that says a child is not free to express themselves through their clothing or hairstyle! The sooner you all get that fact through your thick skulls, the sooner our little girls will STOP hating themselves when they older. Be proud that Willow has enough courage to break whatever imaginary rules society has built for our children. You should be thankful that children nowadays are becoming more confident, more self assured, and more expressive with who they want to be!

She is 11yrs old. What do ppl want her to sing about? Sex, cars, money, baby mama drama.. AT 11 close to twelve, you are pre pubescent or going through puberty. Hormones, physical and emotional changes take place and sometimes you need a fricking outlet. This song does that for her and many others who are probably feeling miserable and frustrated.

Suicides resulting from bullying is occurring frequently song like these can become a mantra of empowerment. So for all the bitter and miserable adults bashing an 11yr old SHUT UP

Guys, don’t say bad things to her, she is just trying to express herself and who she is, and the reason why she shaved her hair was because she wanted to teach girls to be confident and that they really didn’t need hair to be beautiful, Don’t hate on her,she is just a child.

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All