Kate Bosworth: New Jewelmint Fashion Film!

Kate Bosworth and her beau Michael Polish are cute as can be as they hold hands at LAX Airport on Monday (July 2) in Los Angeles.

The 29-year-old actress and her director boyfriend caught a departing flight out of town.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kate Bosworth

Earlier in the day, Kate tweeted the newest Jewelmint fashion film!

“In our July @jewelmint film I am By Your Side. ‘TULUM’” Kate tweeted. “Yes, @michael_polish and I shot this film in Tulum, Mexico. We felt the tropical feeling reflects the months @jewelmint pieces.”

Bigger picture inside…

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Peanut Gallery @ 07/03/2012 at 12:25 am

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

“Yes, @michael_polish and I shot this film in Tulum, Mexico. We felt the tropical feeling reflects the months @jewelmint pieces.” That’s code for, ‘we wanted a free vacation’.

Kinnamanfan @ 07/03/2012 at 12:38 am

How is a commercial for JewelMint considered a film? Does she actually think she’s creating art?

@Kinnamanfan: In her head, probably yes. This is the only type of “film” she can get nowadays anyway.

bahha black sheep @ 07/03/2012 at 1:12 am

Kate marry me

The Brain @ 07/03/2012 at 3:13 am

Seriously, another story about this brand. What’s the reason it’s covered time after time here? No one cares about this girl, this brand or her lack of a career.

Meanwhile ‘real’ actresses are contemplating what ‘real’ films they want to star in next…you know, the kind that aren’t always bombing at the box office or go straight to DVD…

But have fun on your holiday Kate!

HillVirgil @ 07/03/2012 at 4:07 am

just as Douglas replied I am impressed that any one can profit $7755 in four weeks on the internet. did you look at this page(Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/MTZO0

Urgh she is so irritating

“are cute as can be ” How does JJ write this without throwing up?

And this ‘fashion film’, it looks like a badly done vacation home video.

Does Polish know the difference between photography and film making?

This is the first Jewelmint ‘film’ I’ve watched, and how I wish I could have those 4 minutes of my life back. The video is just…not good in any way. Also, KB’s hair looks so unhealthy–frizzy, broken, just nasty. She should go back to the bob she had a few years ago. It looked much, much better.

notpretty @ 07/03/2012 at 7:13 am

kate you’re not pretty and hot looking so there’s no need to show us your meh body. no one except your boyfriend molish wants to see it. and what is it that you’re always doing with your lips??!!

I know she has nothing else going on, but do we really need another JM post? Or KB post for that matter.

Just clicked on post out of curiousity to what’s up with AS ex and I have to say I enjoyed the JM short.

The short is great! Kate looks great. I love the earrings she’s wearing with the orange bikini.

I bet Tulum is more fun with Alex:)

That video is just insufferable…Please, make it stop!

BACKSTAB BETTY @ 07/03/2012 at 10:17 am

WHY OH WHY
Hasn’t somebody hooked this chick up with Tom Cruise?
The two have so-o-o-o much in common!!
She’d sacrifice herself on the Scientology throne just for a shot at anything remotely resembling a Hollywood career.
Those Scientology matchmakers aren’t looking in the right gutters for a willing victim ..I mean life mate for their members!!

I like the song that is played in the video. Does anyone know who or what group sings it? As for the jewelry, i’ve seen better at the boutiques at the local mall.

jUST SAYING @ 07/03/2012 at 12:29 pm

@kittykat: The music is Sade. A fabulous choice for the video. I have some JM pieces and I get a lot of compliments.

Fashionista @ 07/03/2012 at 12:37 pm

Very chic look.

These videos have become increasingly stupid. They’re not clever in the least, nor do they showcase the pieces in interesting ways. The first video of her in the hotel room did it the best, with a necklace hanging off a lamp, etc. But these last ones are her standing around with her mouth hanging open. It doesn’t make me want to buy any of it.

Texas Swede @ 07/03/2012 at 3:29 pm

Sorry guys but this commercial is the best one yet.[but that is not saying much, maybe I should say truthful] It actually shows exactly what MP sees in KB. Did anyone notice the number of cr-tch shots where the wrist jewelry is off to the side and sometimes out of focus but the cr_tch is in perfect focus? Or the number of butt shots with no jewelry? Or the number of shots of her walking away with no jewelry? He is not showcasing the jewelry at all. But he is showing the world just what he thinks of her and how much control he has over her. He can get her to appear absolutely ridiculously goofy, dress like a teenager, and let him film and display it for the world to see. All the while convincing her it is art.

Not to mention getting comped vacations all over the world while doing so. Maybe he is not at stupid as we thought. Maybe his visionary talent is in an area other than filmaking.

No mystery @ 07/03/2012 at 3:31 pm

I can almost smell the desperation in that video.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All