Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux: Shopping Sweethearts!

Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux: Shopping Sweethearts!

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are camera shy as they step out to shop for some new furniture on Tuesday (July 3) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 43-year-old actress and her 40-year-old partner, who arrived together in Justin‘s Mercedes, snuck into the store through the back entrance.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Aniston

Last week, Jen was voted Best Road Trip Movie Ideal Travel Partner in a poll!

15+ pictures inside of Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux getting ready to shop for some furniture…

jennifer aniston justin theroux furniture shopping 01
jennifer aniston justin theroux furniture shopping 15
jennifer aniston justin theroux furniture shopping 16
jennifer aniston justin theroux furniture shopping 17

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Whoa. No one stays young forever, even in Hollywood.

yey! love them!!

ex nihilo @ 07/04/2012 at 1:08 am

she looks busted in that freaking hat. not many have hat face, and she definitely ain’t one of them

Jen y Justin are so cute! Those pics on te boat are so amazing! Yey, Go je, you are so lucky. Justin is so hot!

He´s so Yum! a hottie guy.

I dont hate this woman anymore, actually i feel sorry for her. I swear Brad Pitt leaving Aniston is the smartest choice he’s ever done in his life.I think smoking all that weed may have saved Brad’s life or he would of put a bullet in his head while he was with Maniston.

I guess he doesn’t help her out of the car when no cameras are around. He looks miserable.

stench-of-desperation @ 07/04/2012 at 2:56 am

man-oh-man-and-i-mean-man-she-look-a-like-a-man
even-cowboys-on-the-ranch-look-prettier-than-that
how-much-does-he-hate-her-just-seething-with-hatred
what-people-will-do-for-money
considering-he-is-quite-hideous-almost-as-hideous-as-she-is-he-should-be-grateful-for-the-paycheck-i-guess
ew-just-ew-this-couple-is-just-so-ew

am opinion @ 07/04/2012 at 3:20 am

Jen is fugly. I see why she spends so much time working on her body.
shell game. Look at the body so you will not notice the fugly face.

LeonPhillip @ 07/04/2012 at 3:20 am

just as Jacqueline said I’m blown away that any body able to get paid $6209 in 4 weeks on the internet. have you seen this web site (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/fnzvI

and this is supposed to be sexiest woman of all time?????

she is really homely when she doesnt have her hair in her face.

Go Jennifer
You are nice person and talented and beatiful

We just like you

she is getting uglier by the minute. why is she making such faces? As if she wasn’t unfortunate looking enough already. Hat doesn’t suite her at all, only women with really beautiful faces can afford that. A woman like her should never go out without make-up. I never understood what Mr. Pitt saw in this creature. Thank god he doesn’t have to look at this face anymore.

a natural beauty she aint.

MrsKutcher @ 07/04/2012 at 3:47 am

how cares about these two anyway she is just a famwhore alwasys complaining about being followed by paps….but call them to make bikini pix from her….and justin looks like a creep…..please she will never get married again or have babies forget it

She is looking more every day like the actress who played the wicked witch in the Wizard of Oz.

@ryann:

Yes, that’s it, bravo. I couldn’t figure out who she resembles in these pics. Maybe that is the reason she is tanning so often, so we don’t see that in reality she is green in the face. And poor Justin is like Dorothy, he can’t find his way home. He should tap his heels three times and he would be back with Heidi, saved from this ugly witch.

Who cares,Jared? Go in peace! Couple bored! Whi she uses a hat? New plastic cirurgius?

Look at pic # 2 jen look like a freaking wrestler.. an ugly freaking female wrestler. They look like a boring old couple ready to call it quits.

WTF is this? Attention to all the fans. These pics are the perfect opportunity to see how incredibly fugly this woman is. It’s time to admit it, accept it and move on with your lives. My eyes are hurting. I have to stop looking and relax, otherwise I will get sick. She is unbelievably ugly, I always said she was no beauty, but these pics are just too much.

jennifer and justin are just a hot coupless
love them so much and courtney as well

OMG they look soo awesome! :)

she’s a *****

He should have, she didnt make him smoke that crap he did all by himself
He is stil a wasted looking fool with this idiot he has for a so called woman

I really don’t see how dating her has helped his career.. he needs to come up with an exit strategy really quick.. get a model pregnant? come out of the closet?

Whatever the case, dating Jennifer Aniston is not making him look better but kind of pitiful

She has such an ugly face in these photos

See Justin is not helping the OLD WOMAN out of the car, he forgot his instructions already.
Are her arms CHUNkY or what?
In Justin Mercedes, you mean Jennifer’s car, like the motorcycle she bought for him, he will stay around a while because he can be bought.
If she promised to help his career, it’s not happening, with the ****** writing he did for ROA, who is going to pay him to write Bad scripts, besides Ben Stiller.
Jennifer Is too OLD to make Romantic movies, they’ re better younger actresses, her life’s of bitterness is showing on her face.

It looks like her personal pap is pissed at her to put these pictures out.

Probably went on that whole pr trip to Europe and sat out in the sun to get the pathetic boat pictures and ended up with a lousy tee shirt and sunburn.

I anxiously await the damage control glamour shots that will come out soon to show that she really isn’t an old hag has been who is getting fatter and uglier by the day.

I really love their friendship, it makes me happy to see how wonderful and strong their friendship is and how they’re always there for each other. :)

Awesome! Love Justjen!

Brad Pitt is one lucky *******

no wonder brad left her,she’s so boring

Booyouwhore @ 07/04/2012 at 8:35 am

All they do is shop, lounge around, and do absolutely nothing together!!! No wonder why all guys leave her, she’s dull!

Without makeup she looks amazing

The woman is simply a truly disgusting

Best couple in Hollywood

she’s absolutely adorable!! and brad pitt left her for a ****!!

A blind man could see they were posing for those pictures on the boat, the funniest one was jen checking toyboy hair plugs to see if they took.
That guy should ease up on the black dye.

Wow, her photos, while riding in a truck, look so much different than Angelina when she is pictured riding in a truck….vast difference…Jen is just not that attractive…..truth.

Josephina @ 07/04/2012 at 9:30 am

I typlically don’t go there, but….

DAAAAAMMMMMMMNNN….She lookey-like-a-man!!!!!!!

EVERY TIME someone takes an unedited, unrehearsed, non-premiere event, non-photoshopped ad or cover page of ANY magazine….

THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL GET…..THE REAL ANISTON.

This is as good as it gets when she is so “natural.” Aye!!!!!

AND SHE AINT PRETTY. AT ALL.

Beady eyes.

Receding lips.

THE NOSE. The nose.

The thick neck.

THE CHIN.

Please advise: Ticky,… keep workin’ out AND keep the CURTAIN OF HAIR. These candid photos make it abundalty clear why she spends so much time working out and sticking to her daily chicken salads.

OMG! That face! How can anyone say she is attractive or even pretty? Without her make-up, good lighting & photo shop we see how bad her face is.

She is busted & plain. There are so many beautiful celebs, but she is not one.

What did I do?
I don’t know.
Shes falling,
falling from me.
saying things she doesn’t mean,
or does she.
So angry inside,
the things she says.
so hollow,
yet have feeling behind them.
Shallow *****,
just trying to provoke jealousy.
Upon me.
Well, its not gonna happen.
Your worse than the last,
prefer anyone to you.
Ha! just try to make me jealous, just try.
You’ll fail, only just piss me off.
**** off.
I didn’t cause you harm,
its not my fault you can’t let go
of stupid childish love.
So you do stupid childish things.
Try to catch the bad side of me,
well sister, you got it.
This is me at my worse you dirty ****ing *****.
I’ve had enough of your bull****, so hollow.
You just can’t let go,
but don’t hold on, baby.
I’ll just drag you underwater again.
I’ll drown you, just like you drown me with words.
What did I do to deserve your wrath,
if anyone deserves punishment, its you.
Don’t accuse me,
accuse yourself.
Look what love has made you.
A ***** with no resolve or forgiveness.
Well at least you wont make the same mistake twice.
So tired of your bull.
I could care less.

OLD WHORE IS SO UGLY @ 07/04/2012 at 9:45 am

THIS BIT CH LOOK SO OLD AND UGLY.
THIS BIT CH IS AN HORSE-FACED WH@RE.

Tri,
how can you see her make up from the distance like that? Across toned car glass?
Look at professional (genetic) haters comments!
” THE NOSE.” ” THE CHIN” -
a great observation!
Good analysis !
Yes she still has a nose and chin.
And the ears too.
How could she wear this hat without the highest permission?
Next time Jennifer Aniston will call to Josephina to be sure her look is OK.

@JL:

She has no make up on, & it is obvious since she looks worse than she normally does. She is not a natural beauty.

The observation is that she has a huge ugly shaped nose, and a chin that has its own zip code! Her ears are like dumbo’s.

Also she should not wear hats since her face is terrible and it is so obvious without anything to hide it. No wonder she usually has half her hair in her face to hide it.

She’s a plain Jen and the amazing thing is the tabs call her beautiful! The wonders a high-priced PR can do!!! LOL

Chunky arms, thunder thighs, double chin……beauty in the eyes of the tabs! LOL

Opps! My bad….these pix don’t show her thunder thighs but we have all seen those legs of hers in other pix so I’m sure you know what I’m talking about. LOL

She looks like ROAD KILL!! She reminds me of Smegle from The Lord of The Rings when she is not hiding under a curtain of hair. She should always keep those unfortunate ears covered up!

I’m sure if they visited the furniture shop right in midnight in the black Ninja suits, the haters reaction would be the same.
WOW Aniston a Ninja!
Did you see that? THIS NOSE! THESE EARS!
Did you see her battle sword? It’s not a Prada!
How could she?
And what is that horrible make-up under the mask!

he is  gay

The most beautiful woman of all time! you jealous h8ters are eaten up by jealousy that a normal woman won that nomination! because she is beautiful on the outside and whats even worth more, the inside.
but thats something people like you – ugly on the inside and probably even outside- will never understand.
Jennifer Aniston will live her life happily while you people will die with hatred in your hearts over a woman you don’t know.

Bye :)))))

Hey Jared,
How much is Huvane paying you to make us care about these two? How about better staged pap shots next time?

BRADNOLIKE @ 07/04/2012 at 12:07 pm

huge supply fawp
Aniston biggest ***** ever
hazmat suit
thickest rubber
gasmask
radioactive tart

LOSER OLD HAG HAS REACHED A POINT WHERE THE MAKEUP CANT DISGUISE EVERYTHING DRIED UP OLD PRUNE

Phree go free yourself! @ 07/04/2012 at 12:13 pm

Give it a rest! Aniston is not the most beautiful of anything! She and her pr queen paid for that lie. I will say she is the most OVER RATED and OVER EXPOSED plain Jane, NO TALENT in the history of HW.

she has a face only a mother could love and the mother hates it

she learns from he parents mistakes she use birth control

@JL: If we had a close up, then things would be worse. Be glad none of us did! The paps were doing all of us a favor hun ! Happy 4th.

I dont know what makes her stupid, but it really works

she had her head examined but the doctors found nothing there

Justin is earning his 5 percent

Tongue A Wagging @ 07/04/2012 at 1:37 pm

A site report that the gigolo earned his biggest pay week since she stole him he escorted the old **** all over Europe

Jennifer dress as a Ninja, no that was John Mayer who wanted to be a Ninja, not sit in a kitchen and pet DOGS. Thirty-two is too young for that, plus Jen thought it was 1998. OUCH
By the way how much do you get pay per post? oh forgot this is jennifer replying to these post.

Thanks Bon,
I think it’s because of this hat she is in.
She wears to feel comfortable, furniture shop is not a Cannes.
As we hadn’t a close up it’s not payed pictures.

John Mayer loves to be Ninja?
A very interesting “ninja” in the rose pants with flowers. :)
A NINJA CONTROVERSIAL.

I don’t hate her, but she’s kind of boring

God she’s so annoying.

W, her mother is a very special woman. Very rare.
Even certified egoistic b1tcch Madonna is able to get children are her future. Despite her big money.
Pray God Nancy is not your mother.

The thing I noticed right away is what happened to Justin’s bald spot? We know he had one right on the back of his head and now it’s gone. Is it hairplugs or is he doing the hairclub for men thing now?

As far as Aniston is concerned, it’s like OMG what is it? She look like tranny right in the middle of the process of becoming man to woman, but probably more on the man side still.

Well, well, well–look at old jenny. Good gawd! No wonder all those men leave, imagine waking up to that in the morning? Freakin’ homely.
How much has this woman paid out to that Huvane family over the years, better yet—what have they got on old Jen? ka-ching! Hear that PR cash register sing! This old hag buys herself all the attention, she’s a coat-tailer ….a stalker 98% of the time. lol, she thinks it is 1998 still. Oh well, good luck to her and Justin. BET that will be a cute baby.

uh huh.

@JL: By the way, how do you know so much about her mother?

Bon,
I do not know much about her mother. I just read a lot. Not only in the internet. Thank God that your mother is not so. Otherwise you would have been a drug addict or hanged.

Brangaloonie @ 07/04/2012 at 4:00 pm

Beautiful. I love this couple.

@JL: Wow, I didn’t know where she was that horrible. Do you know where I could read more about her? I am very interested !

Holy $hit! that is one HUGE MANLY FACE, and it’s way bigger than the man next to her. Look at it, Anuston’s face occupied the entire windshield. No wonder why she needs all those fake hair to cover her face because it’s so damn wide. Bwahahaha! Poor Anuston.

@Jennifer fan: What do you mean glowing Jen? Nothing is glowing on her. Maybe, you meant, GROWING CHIN! right?

If it’s true, Is this the face of the Aveeno? We will see, if the Aveeno products can cover this huge, manly, ugly face of her. Aveeno got that wrong if they use her for the women products. It will be a good decision if Aveeno will use Anuston to endorse a shaving cream for men. That will be appropriate for Anuston.

Bon, you may read everything about Jennifer, all her interviews, everything about Nancy, but the key to understanding is a life experience.

Aniston fans need their eyes checked. Please explain what is so beautiful, amazing, extraordinary about this woman. I don’t get it, sorry. I just can’t see one single thing that is beautiful on her. She has always been unfortunate looking, but in these pics she is so f…… ugly that no words can describe it.

Hi MJ (MORONIC JOLIE)! Happy 4th!
You may advertise the abortions.
A very useful thing to keep our planet clean.

pumpkin,
where is your PARTNER kiki?
I miss your dialogues…

@JL: Changing the topic Bet? Is it hard to face the facts that Anuston is so F**KING UGLY. And the hat, it doesn’t look good on her because her manly face is wider than the hat. Poor woman. That type of hat only belongs to a face like La Jolie. Anuston on that hat looks like a farmer (no offense to the farmers). but even farmers can look better than Anuston on that hat. Poor, poor woman.

joliesvein @ 07/04/2012 at 5:28 pm

she is truly beautiful! what was brad thinking leaving her?!?!?

MJ, she wears what is comfortable this moment, not what is beautiful in your eyes.
She is not on the Red Carpet.
If you don’t like this hat it’s your problem.
She can wear any hat she wants, because she has a lot of different hats
But you will hate her with any hat, and without any hat.
Because you have just think in your little brain: “she is fugly”

typo:
Because you have just one think in your little brain

That is why you are not a Producer, Director, Editor or publisher. Good for us.

These photos are just sad.
They show two middle aged people trying to look like movie stars, and failing.
The photos of Jen’s “escort” with his back to her as she is trying to get out of the car say it all.
Let it go JA and retire on your millions.
You are not the “hottest woman ever”, and definitely not appearing happy.
For once, be good to yourself and bow out with grace.

wow real love right here

Justin is cute!

She’s so full of it. So fake.

I hope we get to see photos of their new home! Jen did such an awesome makeover with her other home! Justjen is such a gorgeous couple!

THE DEVIL'S ADVOCATE @ 07/04/2012 at 7:59 pm

I’ll bet you that the folks at Smart Water breathed a big sigh of
relief that Aniston didn’t exit the car with a bottle of their product
clenched in her manly fist.

Seven years and Jen still owns the Brangelina fans! Talk about being shallow…… talking about a person physical appearance… God created each of us in HIS image ……. I just hope the people hating don’t have children…….. I wouldn’t want karma to happen to their children….. I couldn’t take watching the elderly lady on the bus with 12, 13 and 14s years old bullying yet think 7 years……..I don’t think I could look at myself in the mirror and feel good about me knowing all the hateful things I’ve said for no real reason. I know from personal experience – it doesn’t feel good… I had to ask for forgiveness.
“The heartfelt compassion that hastens forgiveness matures when we discover were our enemy cries.” Brennan Manning

@yep: Oh! Please. Sounds like that was not all you and three other Anuston fans that you had been praising for. You and other three fans had been talking about Anuston’s look but now obviously it shows the reality that Anuston has no beauty, that she is F**king Ugly and you’re calling us shallow. You just hate the facts that we are right for calling her ugly. By the way, you are right about that, that we are created on God’s image but Anuston, God created her as a man not a woman. And you should accept that. Thank you. Peace.

I will I can I do @ 07/04/2012 at 8:27 pm

@yep:
Take one to know one heh yep… How it’s taste like ?? Swolowing your own bitter pills… Double standard is yours label.. Hello FF how’s JA evils children’s ??

She leads a very shallow life…working out, shopping, vacationing, tanning, hanging out with friends. All that money only spent on herself and uses her fame to get pity, PR to convince she’s talented and beautiful and to buy those who used to criticize her. Gag.

One word: fugly. She just looks so homely, which wouldn’t be a crime if she hadn’t tried to make s think she was the “sexiest woman alive”.

Yes, it is shallow to make fun of a person appearance……Jen is gorgeous and Jen and Justin make a lovely couple! Yes, after 7 years one would think they would be tired especially since they have never spoken a word to the person! Being mean to be mean is sad!!!!!!!!!

#104 I don’t have a double standard – i include myself! I don’t hate on anyone ….just can’t understand being so mean after 7 years for no real reason…….. like on the help aren’t you tired miss hilliary….. when is enough – enough? 7 years!!!!!!!!

Heidi Bivens @ 07/04/2012 at 9:35 pm

I think JA is a dirty whoar and so does the rest of the world except for a few stupid fools who think a woman like the whoare Anuston is allowed to buy anothers love . Justin and i were living together since i was 20 yrs old.. , had been together for 14 yrs. He told me Anuston was coming onto him but said he would make sure nothing happened and i trusted him.

Justin was telling me he loved me while we had sex the same day he had sex with Anuston.. So for the odd few fans who think it’s okay that Anuston can just rip a man out of anothers life i think there is something wrong with the left side of your so called brains.

I knew Justin would be intested in Anuston’s money b/c he did mention it a few times that he wouldn’t mind having some of her money but i really did not he would go after it all.

Justin did not think Anuston was anything special to look at , he had seen her without makeup and said she was frightning looking.

Justi has always had his man crush on Angelina Jolie but that was only a fantasy like it is with most men. He told me he dreams of her and i just laughed.

For the couple of ppl who think Anuston is some kind of sweet angel you know what he did to me and think that’s perfectly okay.
Just goes to show you have zilch morals just like Anuston.

You are disgusting pigs just like your idol.

Don’t worry once Justinn bleeds her dry he will be back at my door not that i will ever go thru that again with him.

Justin has major problems with drugs and alcohol, been in rehab so many times i wanted him to prove to me before i married him that he could stay clean for at least a yr before we tied the knot.

Justin took the easy way out and moved in with another alcoholic and drug user who happens to be able to buy him toys.

Puuulease don’t make your idol out to be anything but what she truly is which is a a lying b/f stealing crap actress no good s/l/u/t/.

I will I can I do @ 07/04/2012 at 9:50 pm

Exactly … Go and tell that to all your fellows JA evils children’s … To Lieve the JPs….. a-l-o-n-e … It’s been a-l-m-o-s-t … 8 facking years.
Until then… Maniston is indeed ONE UGLY MOTHER F@CKER… sweetheart my @AS!!!!

@JL: I see! But how would I understand her situation with her mother through life experience if we really don;t know if the stories are accurate?

Justin Wants a FrontlaceWig @ 07/04/2012 at 10:44 pm

Whoa!DaMM@!!Ekk!! That FACe who ever said she looks like the witch in Oz nailed it.
Mcstumpy’s creativity will continue to plummet the hag will suck the life out of him she does not inspire people.

theBisback @ 07/04/2012 at 10:49 pm

Listen, the reason Aniston wins so many polls and has so many kinda/sorta not really pretty fans….is while on friends she reminded women they didn’t really have to be beautiful to make it in Gollywood. Aniston is a valley girl with a big nose and thin lips and almost no personality (for a long time)…Show me one woman on these posts who had a $50 mil bank account, who would not have the best body money could buy …especially with no kids and no life. Some of you go back to the year Brad found a life again and read Aniston’s Vogue interview…They had nothing in common. She smoked, he didn’t. She was in therapy and he got along well with his family, she hated to fly and he loved it (got his own plane with Jolie) and they did not like the same architecture or interior designs. No guy leaves the woman he loves…He got Aniston after Gwyneth Paltrow dumped him. I think he didn’t want a woman whose career was so important and he felt a TV actress might want a family. We would not be talking about Aniston if she had not married Brad.

I hate this woman because she allowed her bff C. Manhandler to attack Angelina Jolie and her children with her filthy badmouth. So JA is equally guilty of this. Birds of same feather flock together. Two White Trash “Maniston & Manhandler” whores.

Clarence Beeks @ 07/04/2012 at 11:11 pm

Your hatred for this woman is ridiculous. What a bunch of tools you guys are.

Don’t expect Aniston to stop stalking Pitt and Jolie or their kids, bringing the past up, name-dropping or those little snippets that Aniston is so good about doing that makes one’s mind go to Pitt or Jolie or certain years. It pisses people off and you know that is better in the end than indifference. The woman is that desperate for attention.

what the heck is that Justin suppose to be protecting anyway? Someone done got there with an ugly stick.

Maleficent'sBlackHorns @ 07/04/2012 at 11:32 pm

I just fu_cked Brad’s @sshole >:-)

I’m still laughing at the “Sexiest Women of all Time” award and that she even showed up to accept it..Poor lady has no clue she looks like a idiot..we all know it was obviously staged, funded by her people…it’s just so pathetic its laughable..the Star on the Walk of Fame…how happy she looked to recived it. Do people in hollywood think the general public is too stupid to know you have to buy a spot on the walk of fame? No one cares anymore..it meant something in the 50′s,60′s and at most maybe 70′s and after the 80′s people stopped caring

I will admit that Chelsea Horsler is 100 uglier that her lame bestie

Check out below. Aniston “au Naturelle” looks like the Wicked Witch of the West from Oz:

Unbelievable!!! The similarities are pretty amazing.

Clarence Beeks @ 07/04/2012 at 11:39 pm

You all should go over to CrazyDaysand nights and see the reveals of Blind Items regarding Angie’s drug use, sleeping with Billybob (RECENTLY) and biting Amber Heard on the neck while getting her phone number.

yeah. good stuff. That happy happy home that no one can invade….

Unbelievable!

Check out the pic below. Either that is Aniston’s twin or her sister. Aniston looks the the Wicked Witch of the West from the Wizard of Oz!!!!!!

@yep: You called us shallow when we talk negative about Anuston’s shallow self but you don’t call shallow when your praising her shallow self. That’s double standard. Just accept the fact that Anuston is F**KING UGLY period. End of story.

@Josephina: Wow! Where did you get that horrifying picture? Anuston really looks like that witch even she did not have makeup on as a witch. Oh! so naturally ugly. I like what you’ve got. Good job for posting it.

THIS is what a pretty wpman in a hat looks like:

And you wanted Brad to stay and continue to toirture himself each morning waking up to that face.

No wonder he was high all of the time during their mini-marriage. He preferred to be in an altered state rather than be sober.

And her BFF Chelsea could turn someone into salt if you looked at her straight in the eye.

Don’t worry, Jenhens. Huvsie is going to make the pain go away. Within a a few days to a week, there will be s sighting of Ticky all fixed up with even more hair to hide the manly jawline and chin.

@ MJ–

I borrowed it from the infamous Cliniqua.

You’re right. That CHIN and JAW knows no bounds…. Now we know WHY the curtain of hair is Oh SO necessary.

She should not wear big floppy hats or THAT HAT because all of her facial flaws are AMPLIFIED in these raw photos.

One of the few genuine couples in Hollywood.

@ryann: Yep…
“I’ll get you my pretty……”bahahaha

The one thing that hasn’t been covered in any of these posts , that sticks out like a sore thumb to me, is not so much JA’s appearance, but ANOTHER shopping excursion. If she and JT aren’t working out, going out to eat, or tanning, then they are spending $. This speaks volumes of how this vapid broad spends her time. Yet another reason BP dumped her butt. I’m loving the whole image of creepy JT driving the oversized grandpa Benz that JA most likely purchased!!

I love fat fu_cks! Like Angelina

Josephina @ 07/05/2012 at 1:11 am

@ Kikicohen-

You are abolutely right.

How about European excursion? I believe she stayed at the same hotels as when she visited Brad as his wife in 2004. BTW, it was that year that she stated that by the summer of 2004 Brad had checked out of the marriage. So… her romantic visit to spend time with her husband in Paris, Rome …all of the most romantic getaways in the world that anyone could imagine…could not keeip Brad vested or interested in the marriage?

Exaclty how boring is this bish?

The Hobag of Hollywood has been ridden more than a racehorse. She is a t.v. sitcom hack at best. She tried to make it as a movie star but failed completely. The movie about how disgruntled she is with the paps, is such an incredible piece of shite it should be discarded with the trash. If this moron had ever worked a real job in her life for more than a minute or two she would appreciate that getting her picture taken, as opposed to having to work 10 to 12 hrs a day at a real job is a much better deal. I have never seen or read about such a useless , untalented self-absorbed fake as Jennifer………..Love The Ghost.

I guess I’m in a foul mood because I don’t usually post two comments in a row. So here goes. Jennifer , please close your legs because no matter where I go I can still smell your last 20 boyfriends………….Love the Ghost.

Okay, we all agree this is not her best photo op and she doesn’t look her best, but no need to be so stinking mean… I am an Angie fan, but I’m ashamed of some of you.

Best looking couple in HW…most popular too…!!!1

@Josephina:

Yes, this is what a beautiful woman Angelina Jolie looks like without trying at all. But Aniston fans just don’t see it, because they chose not to. Certain features are not beautiful on any woman and Aniston has them all. She is trying so hard to be sexy and desirable and here is the result:
LONG CHIN THAT MAKES HER FACE MANLY, EYES TOO CLOSE TOGETHER SO THAT SHE LOOKS LIKE CROSS-EYED, WIDE NOSE, THIN LIPS, HUGE EARS, JOKER SMILE. She is probably full of male hormones, because she is starting to turn into one.
And on top of that, when she starts speaking… OMG, annoying as hell.
How this woman is considered beautiful is beyond me, every second woman you meet on the street is better looking.

Close your mouth Jen or you are gonna catch flies. Or is that what ugly trolls eat?
And Justin’s face says it all. He looks miserable. He looks like he is clenching his jaws so tight his teeth are going to crumble. She is probably talking his ear off with mindless nonsense. I’m starting to feel sorry for the guy but he made his bed with pouty Jen and now he must lie in it. Yuck!
Oh and Josephine the witch pics were priceless.
She looks like a pouty little spoiled brat also in the pics. Blech!

Blah-bla-blah haters…
You so HARD try to convince yourself you are right…
She looks great without any F hat and you know this, that’s why you can’t stop…
At the same time she is buying the furniture she loves,
for her 21 million mansion all of you just dream about.
You may just dream about her life.
Josephinna dreams about Jennifer’s attractiveness and publicity, poor hard working Ghost dreams about her Benz …
PITIFUL

J Simpleton @ 07/05/2012 at 6:43 am

That ugly hat and her Pirate earrings costing her Fortune… and yet she looks as Ugly as sin!
The old Grannie mouth never shut .. Justin pick up you smelly sox when we got home… Justin, take the garbage out tonight… Justin, remember to take the dog for a walk…look Justin, my millions can buy … My girl next door and sweetheart image .. Mansion… Furniture .. Befriended the ugly Biotch big mouth C Hoardler … and all the fake Awards I can buy… Blah.. Blah… Blah…

J Simpleton @ 07/05/2012 at 6:58 am

Once homely will always be a HOMELY…
Looky look for your self… we don’t need to proof nothing… The picture Speak a Thousand Words… LOL….

@C’mon: Why don’t you comment when they attack Angie and her children. Jennifer encourages her Pitbull Chelsea to attack Angie and the kids, and comes on her show smiling after she attacks Angie.
Do we care if you’re a fan of Angie! No.
Jennifer spent the last seven years playing the victim, until even her few fans got tired of her, with the lying, whining and BAD acting.
She was like teflon, but now the b itch is nothing but a joke,with her Anorexic tomboy,who lives on her dime. He should marry her, and get alimony down the road.
Her Mother said she was UGLY and that was before all the surgery,and four nose jobs later she is still FUGLY.

The picture speaks…
You don’t want to look at the 2nd picture.
Because the look behind the windshield is “better”…
What’s wrong with this hat?
If this hat is Justin’s gift he will eat one on the dinner next day.

Lol, Chelsea cares about own publicity and own money, ok?
So ANY material is good for this.
If you think Jolie is a good mother try to think how many days a year she can see these poor children?
Benetton Community.
All the colors of Jolie’s PR

Josephina @ 07/05/2012 at 8:52 am

INDEED…

Tthese series of pictures DO speak a thousand words..

IN ADDITION to Ticky’s…er… UNPHOTOSHOPPED FACIAL GENETICS…we can also see McGreedy’s (Justin’s love of ANISTON’S MONEY) douchery.

The photos above show poor Ticky photographed struggling to get out of the car. Her man does not even have the patience to wait for her nor assist her out of her seat. Hell, there is a picture of him leaving her in the dust as he leaves the car and she is not out of the car yet. Cocky little dude, ain’t he? Aniston is his primary ASSET. Is this the great PROTECTOR that she speaks about?

And NO, this is NOT the FIRST photo of him demonstrating his insensitivity. Boy, she sure knows how to pick ‘em.

So…get to work, Huvane. Earn your keep. There’s a clean up needed in aisle 8 !!!!!

Silly, the children live with her. She is a working woman and sometimes travels for business.
She is trying not to raise losers, so that when they’re in their fourties they’re still blaming their mother and everyone else for their problems.
By the way her kids have a DAD.
You’re from the same cloth as chelsea, attacking children because of the color of their SKIN, they did not make themselves. I knew you was a sick fcuker, but you’re a RACIST too.
Well Jolie is a better mother than yours was, look how you turn out.

Hmm, will you be saying all this negativity is Mom’s fault or Angelina’s fault or Brad’s…or I know, it will be Justin’s. Nope, this time 2%Jenny, it is all your fault. You did it all yourself, course you have all your life. When you manipulate people, you never know when they will turn on you and Jenny the people (and real friends) have turned. Blame yourself and oh, blame your um, what did you call him again? Oh that’s right, your “PR Guru” Stephen Huvane.

Josephina @ 07/05/2012 at 9:05 am

There are at least 10 photos of Aniston looking busted…

Not one, not two …..TEN !!!!

Pictures don’t lie.

@Josephina:

Here now, they may look alike–but that’s where the road ends. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hamilton

Margaret Brainard Hamilton (December 9, 1902 – May 16, 1985) was an American film actress known for her portrayal of Kansas curmudgeon Miss Almira Gulch and the Wicked Witch of the West in Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer’s 1939 film The Wizard of Oz.[1] A former schoolteacher, she worked as a character actor in films for seven years before she was offered the role that defined her public image.

In later years, Hamilton made frequent cameo appearances on television sitcoms and commercials. She also gained recognition for her work as an advocate of causes designed to benefit children and animals, and retained a lifelong commitment to public education.

@Josephina:

Poor dear Margaret, RiP, to be compared to the likes of Aniston! She had talent, class and never shallow or stupid.

HA-HA-HA-HA !!!
Benetton is a RACIST COMPANY !!!
DON’T BUY JOLIE’S BENETTON CATALOG !!!!

Josephina @ 07/05/2012 at 9:40 am

@ 2% Jenny-

Good read. I looked up her bio just now. You’re right, she was a formidable woman.

Margaret had a long chin, as does Ticky. Her scary and odd looking profile made her millions as the Witch of the West.

With all that money can buy, she bought that hat and instead of looking like a super model, she looks like an infamous witch.

But don’t get me wrong, it is not the hat that makes her ugly….

That’s karma for you, Ticky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josephina,
do you want to sound like a fashion expert here?
Can YOU show us your GENETICALLY GREAT face just on the toilet paper pack? Any provincial newspaper?
May be on the Vogue cover? :)
Relax! This a joke.
Your face and Vogue – just a joke! :)
I’m sure all your pics in the school album.
Because you are a genetic loser.
Don’t you like her F hat?
Why not to talk about Jolie’s pictures – about PROFESSIONAL photos on the toilet? Kate Midleton must love it – no doubt.
What about photos with her genitals?
Why don’t you see THAT?
Because it’s YOUR NATIVE world.
You are genetic Jolie’s sister – no friends, no luck, just a hate…
And of course no one F Napoleon for the 10 last years.

BTW Josephina you may go on Showbis*spy site and enjoy lot of Jolie’s pictures on her page.
I’m talking about her SHAMEFUL pictures.
You will love it.

JL–

You should’ve taken the hint that when someone is talking about genetically blessed they are already part of the crowd, fool. Furthermore, everyone in my family is very photogenic and very attractive. And that includes 2nd and 3rd cousins.

Again, you can idolize Grandma Ticky with the long wicked chin and manly features all day long. As you can see we are having fun that the untrained lens of a camera don’t like Ticky too much,

Don’t get mad at me because the Sad Spook has receding lips, beady eyes that are too cle, a sausage nose, elf like ears, AND the chin, jawline and neck of bulked-up Ryan Gosling. In Ticky’s case recessive genes can be a motherfvcker sometimes.

If we had anyone that looked like her she would have been teased to death. If she was trying to marry one of us (again hinting that we do not need money) we would have referred her to another family that could see her assets as beneficial.This woman obviously does not get along with her family– we would not want her.

She took male hormone pills during Friends to help suppess her weight. It most likely affected her ability to have children. Now she is 43 and looks like a witch when wearing the most femine- styled hats.

Go figure.

JL-

Show me a SHAMEFUL picture of Angie within the last 8 years.

We just saw shamfeul pictures of Ansistontwo days ago 07/03/2012. Not to mention her inappropriate dress while visting the Vatican in Rome.

Or her two short dresses only trailer park women would endorse.

Or how about the photo Aniston’s toes in Paul Rudd’s mouth as advertisenement in a magazne for Wanderbust?

How about the candid butterfinger photo pose when Gerard Bulter sticks his finger up her **** during the filiming season of the Bounty Hunter?

Pr how about the semi-nude cover page of Ansiton wearing only a tie laying on a bunch of men for advertisement for the PG rated Marley and Me?

How about the MANY shameful ass and cooch shows that Ticky generously gives while she is in Mexicio?

Do you know on this very site there is a picture of Jennifer in Cabo where her cooch is clearly displayed with her legs open. I don’t think the broad had bikini bottoms on and was showing it all to the paps–which she brought to the party. Who does this? A nasty, nasty narcissistic fame-ho, that’s who.

honest to god, how many of you losers smile 24/7??? gawd you are all so sickening with your trash talking them. very mature folks, i applaud you all.

A face only a mother could love……..OOPS : ) )) )))))

Oh poor Josephina,
you must realize – decent beautiful people are not obsessed with somebodies look: no inner need to prove something.
As her nose is like a “sausage”, and so on, and so on – you can’t be a beautiful person from decent family.
You have no respect to millions of people thinking JA looks great.
She is in the Top 100 the most beautiful people of planet, but it’s nothing for you. Because of your big angry ego.
Your idol is Jolie – very good. Go on Showb*izspy and watch out the illustrations sins the New Year on her thread. You will find her KISS with OWN BROTHER, snapshots from GIA, her posters with well visible c^nt – I’m talking about OFFICIAL pictures.
Not about the voyeuristic photos from the private beach. Anyway JA is in bikini on all the pictures.
If she is in the tie on the cover – you can see NOTHING!
Just a beautiful body.
But you love Jolie anyway. I respect it.
Go kiss your attractive brothers! :)
Go kiss and don’t hurry to stop – because your idol loves it!
Go find a girlfriend! Good for you!
Don’t forget about tattoo on the a$$.
And don’t forget to change the nick from Josephina on
SCHIZOPHINA.

Oh sorry, just one detail: you must love heroine. As a STRONG Jolie’s fan. And the dozes must be impressive!
Sweet dreams !

To #157: hey 2×4,
if you are not liar
go send this picture you are talking about
on the Show*bizspy site.
Everybody can show there any picture.
You are a F liar!

Ok- it’s pretty obvious what the general consensus on this has-been
that never was, is, so let’s all call it a day-
JA and her troll, boy-toy, is an unattractive, vapid,
narcissistic, fame-ho, irrelevant waste of time- done.

@MJ: you can’t be serious….giving a compliment up lifts a person while being mean brings a person down……HUGE DIFFERENT!!!! people have even gotten eating disorders, kill themselves from being bullyied and etc….

#126 you say old girl would have a good picture of her later.well she have.check out her new post of her on gq.

That’s right!
A NEW THREAD.
A one more mag cover.

Josephina @ 07/05/2012 at 9:22 pm

@alw-

Told ya! Huvane works hard… he’s good at damage control, huh?

These pictures are the TRUTH, not a photoshopped magazine cover.

Really people…get over your jealous selves! Do you think they give a rats behind what you think of them???

So many haters of a person you never met. It´s scary actually! Is she a junkie or an alcoholic? Does she beat dogs and children? No?! Then what ever have she ever done to you?
Can it be that your life is that miserable so you need to hate someone? Happy and content people don´t hate or write the stuff some of you do. They live their own life and which happines for everybody!

As fo this pictures, Justin clearly is trying to protect Jennifer, as he do in a lot of pictures. Many times he stand before her or she hide behind him, because she doesnt want to be photographed by the papz. He is a man doing what at man should do, protecting his woman.
I for one love that side of him and I also have a man who protect me if needed.
“You should suck on it for a while!”

Justifer no need to have a concrete reason to hate.
You may ask MJ, pumpkin, kikicohen or Schizophina what are they doing here everyday – they have no answer…

@JL:
Scary still to put so much energy and time to something that in the end of the day will not effect there own life…sorry it does have an effect but it´s just more and more hatred. It´s not a life, I don´t know what to call but it´s not a life.

@Justifer: Normally I don’t defend my actions, but since this is such a gross distortion of the truth, I will: “so much time and energy….”- hardly, my friends. I cannot speak for anyone else but myself here- it takes but mere seconds to both think and type blurbs regarding any of this , relative to the rest of my full life. Secondly, and most importantly, YES, it does indeed have an effect on my life, albeit small. And here’s how: every time I get on the Internet to get my news- REAL news ( political, cultural, weather, etc), inevitably, something about this woman and her boyfriend and their irrelevant life, pops up. I do not actively seek them out. I am sick and tired of seeing and hearing about her when I do not want to, hence, my reason for venting on this (JJ) site.I am also disgusted by her movies, ie Wanderlust, that me and my husband went to see because it was so heavily promoted in our city (Dallas), and it was beyond horrible. Again, I cannot speak for the other “haters” as you call us. We are all people who possess opinions. I refuse to apologize because my opinion does not match yours!

@JL: @JL: And why exactly are you here all the time, JL??? At ALL times of day, not just at late night, like most of us? Not enough to do with your time but stalk your true love, Jenny??? Too bad – she’s taken….

@Justifer: Grammar 101 would serve you well

@Kikicohen:
1. It´s hardly Jennifer Anistons fault that you read about her or se news about her, blame the papz, or your own eyes for that matter. I don´t read news about famous people I´m not intressted in, I just turn the page.
2. Why on earth did you pay for a movie with someone you dislike? That my dear are your own decision!
3. How would you know how often I am here…..? Are you sure it´s the same Justifer all the time? Are you a palm reader as well?
4. You can have all the opinions in the world but put the blame where it belongs.

Good points kiki, very good points!.. Don’t stop… :) :) :)

devil's advocate @ 07/10/2012 at 9:18 am

And all the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t make
Humpty Jenn look young again.

She has a beauty without age. Isn’t Helen Mirren beautiful?

I always knew she was ugly, But these picture’s really prove it. That jawline is horrifying.

To analyze her “jawline” you may us the covers of the best fashion magazines. :)

tina jones @ 07/11/2012 at 8:41 pm

JENNIFER ANISTON IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!! JUSTIN IS LUCKY TO HAVE HER. I JUST ADMIRE THIS GIRL FOR NOT GIVIVG A SH@#! ABOUT WHAT THE JEALOUS HATERS SAY ABOUT HER. WAY TO GO JEN! ON YOUR SIDE! TINA

LUV JENNIFER ANISTON! SHE IS A STRONG AND NEAUTIFUL WOMAN. JUSTINS LUCKY TO HAVE HER.

Different United kingdom marriage clothes shops are created designed for anyone white prom dresses who can be on the restrained spending plan.

Is she man or women? How come she really look like man?

@anna:

Jenifer Aniston look like fugly grandma

Jen is a pretty woman, a woman who lost the man she loved with all of her heart. Now she is being happy again. Mayit continue! Jen deserves happiness!

This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!