Matthew McConaughey Expecting Third Baby

Matthew McConaughey Expecting Third Baby

Matthew McConaughey has another baby on the way!

“happy birthday America, more good news,” the 42-year-old Magic Mike actor tweeted. “[My wife Camila Alves] and I are expecting our 3rd child, God bless, just keep livin.”

Matthew and Camila have two other kids – son Levi, 3, and daughter Vida, 2. Just last week, the foursome saw Lion King: The Musical on Braodway in New York City.

Matthew‘s latest movie, the stripper flick Magic Mike, is also in theaters now!

Congrats to the happy, expanding family. Can’t wait to see the new little one!

Credit: Jason Merritt; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Camila Alves, Matthew McConaughey, Pregnant Celebrities

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Congrat to them

Baby makin machines!

Just saw an interview with him that was done 2 weeks after his wedding. He is totally in love with Camilla and his kids. He speaks beautifully about his family. Good for them, they are happy and want a big family. God Bless!

she must have watched magic mike, cause after seeing that movie i too am pregnant with his baby lol

tinkerbell @ 07/04/2012 at 8:37 pm

she is beautiful, wish we had more of her type of exotic beauty in holiday instead of the usual blond dyed hair fake breast bimbos that leonardo di caprio is ssooooooooo into.

Congats to the Happy couple, so proud of Mathew he turned out to be great and a responsible dad

I admit, when he first started dating her, I did not like her. I thought she was just another beautiful face, but time has proven she must be a great wife & mother. Congrats

Congrats, beautiful family!

Good for them

awww congrats to them

more cute babies! yay!

I hope BOTH stay out of LA and stay off the drugs especially him!

I wish them all the best, they already have a beautiful family!
PS: is today pregnancy announcement day or what? both Mathew/Camila and Claire Danes/Hugh Dancy.

If I was married to Matthew McConaughey I’d be making babies with him daily too.

Cookie_Monster @ 07/04/2012 at 9:50 pm

Some people have to many babies, and they get poorer, some people get richer the more babies..

@Cookie_Monster: lol wut? are you saying babies make them rich?

JEN IN REHAB @ 07/04/2012 at 10:02 pm

So Happy for this beautiful family, God bless them

Camila is lucky to have Matthew. It was all about timing. Matt had sown of his oats and was ready to settle down. I don’t think she’s pretty, but she does have some refinement that very few women have these days.

she really was a good catch: doesn’t argue or say much to him…

Congratulations ..Beautiful family…

Congratz! Great news!!

Natural blond @ 07/05/2012 at 5:46 am

@tinkerbell:
“exotic” means unusual or strange in effect of appearance. Do you seriously think dark skin, black hair and black eyes are exotic nowadays? There are 6 billions of people with such “exotic” features. Matthew’s kids can say buy-buy to so common ( less than a billion) blue eyes and even less than that naturally blond population of the world.

Natural blond @ 07/05/2012 at 5:58 am

@tinkerbell:
The only bimbo with fake boobs and dyed hair Dicaprio have had was Blake Lively, all other girls were natural blond, with naturally beautiful bodies. I want Dicaprio get eventually married one of this pretty girls so that his kids also inherit his incredibly beautiful BLUE eyes and wonderful golden hair.

Isis Lara @ 07/05/2012 at 8:59 am

Maybe third time is the charm? I doubt it though, mama’s geniticsally dominant. No redneck babies for you, Matthew!

@Cookie_Monster: People should only have kids if they can afford it. It’s a big responsibility.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All