Miley Cyrus & Rock Mafia's 'Morning Sun' - Listen Now!

Miley Cyrus & Rock Mafia's 'Morning Sun' - Listen Now!

Check out the official version of Miley Cyrus and Rock Mafia‘s song “Morning Sun”!

The track is featured on the group’s new EP, Mixtape Vol. 1, which was released online for free on Wednesday (July 4). While a demo version of the song leaked early last year, this is the first listen of the official track!

“happy to see Morning Sun worldwide trend , good night ;)” Rock Mafia tweeted.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Miley Cyrus and Rock Mafia’s “Morning Sun”?

Miley Cyrus & Rock Mafia’s “Morning Sun” – Listen Now!
Credit: Jason Merritt; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Miley Cyrus, Rock Mafia

I like it.

Cookiebaby @ 07/04/2012 at 9:50 am

I like it because it doesnt sound like Miley lol

Love this btch.. can’t wait till her album

I give her and Liam 3 months once they get married. Be prepared.

Well atleast she’s doing something aside from attending pilates classes and walking her dog. That’s a change.

@Fatboss: What makes you think they’ll only last 3 months when they’ve been together 3 years already…. lol please, get a life tbh.

Dave Franco @ 07/04/2012 at 10:22 am

Question is: Will this be a #1 track? or will it played on the radio?

@Nk: Because Miley is immature and has self esteen issues evidenced by her excessive exercising and cutting. But lets sweep all that under the rug. The girl is wifey material for sure!

@Nk: They didn’t even stay together during those 3 years. Please.

lady_hemsworth @ 07/04/2012 at 10:41 am

I forgot Miley had a career.

For a minute there, I thought I was listening to one of the “chipmunks”! Maybe Alvin?? ha!

@leah: Obsessed much? It’s really none of your business how they choose to live their life anyway, idiot. Worry about yourself!..

Love it :D cant stop listening to it :D Dont care what others say, I am her fan and will be till the world end ! :) And the Rock Mafia did a great job , too. Like all the time! :)

@wendy: And your psycho-analysis/stalker-fan research of what you only see in candids suggests this? Riiiight

DickersonBillie @ 07/04/2012 at 11:18 am

my buddy’s sister-in-law makes $76/hr on the laptop. She has been out of a job for 9 months but last month her payment was $19016 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more CashLazy.*com
remove the *

HAHAHA. let’s see what all you haters say when this song goes platinum.

@anon: Oh you think I’m worried? Don’t worry I’m not LOL. I’m just commenting on what I see from her. It’s no different than someone saying “oh they look so happy together”. From my perspective she needs help.

@Miley Hemsworth: I’ll take the word from someone who calls themselves Miley Hemsworth. Sure.

Her fans are crazy. She cuts herself. What explanation do you guys have for that?

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee OMG!!!

All you twits do is analyze her every move.. Go find your own lovelife ffs.

@crazystar:

well thats usually a result of possible abuse as a child. Remember cjutting is a reult of something that has happend to someone.

Song sucks. But it’s Miley what can you expect from the girl who gave us “Party in the U.S.A”?

Wow that doesnt even sound like Miley. Autotune much…

sorry too much autotune and she sounds really like a chipmunk. she should do country music!!!

where’s the link
?

Hemsworth @ 07/04/2012 at 1:42 pm

Actually i really LIKE it!!

Hemsworth @ 07/04/2012 at 1:45 pm

@Nk: hahaha well said xD

Hemsworth @ 07/04/2012 at 1:46 pm

@wendy: uh, actually they did!

Hemsworth @ 07/04/2012 at 1:47 pm

@PutYourHandsUp: you got it right! Me too :D Don’t worry, she has a LOT of fans…dont care about the hate to this side :P

@Hemsworth: no they broke up during that time.

@Hemsworth:
Yepp :P I can just laught when i read all the comment here :D Not saying that everyone have to like her, but if they just dont like her, they should leave her alone :) But lets face it- haters were, are and will be, and all we can do is support Miley twice more than haters hate her !! :)

@PutYourHandsUp: Well she isnt a respected singer or actress so good luck with that.

Hemsworth @ 07/04/2012 at 6:35 pm

@PutYourHandsUp: I couldn’t agree more with you!! I actually LOVE how the haters are sooooo obsessed with her, and follows her EVERYWHERE XD haha they makes her even more famous!! Of course we are here to support her :D

Hemsworth @ 07/04/2012 at 6:36 pm

@laurie: sorry if i am going to disappoint you, but they broke up only for a while..

obviously she’s not gonna sing the same songs she did when she was like 16 and I like this new direction she’s taking.

@Jen: Yes how is everyone actually ignoring that o.0

I love it, its awesome! Miley is amazing! =) <3

I heard the original of this song and the “chipmunk” voice is just the demo, if you compare it with this one you can hear massive differences between the voices.

Search up Morning Sun and look for the upload date from a year ago.