Zac Efron: Shirtless on Independence Day in France!

Zac Efron: Shirtless on Independence Day in France!

Zac Efron goes shirtless on a private yacht while spending his holiday vacationing with friends on Wednesday (July 4) in Saint-Tropez, France.

The 24-year-old actor opted for a t-shirt and jeans earlier in the day and sported a mustache the he later shaved off.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Zac Efron

Last year, Zac spent the July 4th holiday shirtless at a celebration on the beach with his pals in Malibu, Calif.

Zac attended one of his friend’s wedding last month in New Jersey along with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.

30+ pictures inside of Zac Efron spending his Fourth of July in France…

zac efron shirtless july 4 saint tropez 01
zac efron shirtless july 4 saint tropez 28
zac efron shirtless july 4 saint tropez 29
zac efron shirtless july 4 saint tropez 30

Photos: FameFlynet Pictures, INFdaily
Posted to: Shirtless, Zac Efron

ABC

Yaaay first comment. looking good zac. the sunglasses are not doing it though.

Zac needs to shave, other then tht he looks good.

@Ok is the mistery friend in the pics?

Lose the stache and then we’ll talk

poor zashley fans, lol
instead of going to her supposed best friend aka Ashley Tisdale birthday party, he was with his millionaire friend.. lol

I think Zac should be in superhero movies like Spiderman or Batman. Not as the main character, maybe supporting. Zac is a decent young actor and I really want him to have a good future acting career.

@zac: he’s probably not there because his ex, vanessa was there. Vanessa was not on Ashley’s part on 2010 because zac was there so they probably take turns.

tiny little tootsies

Zac you really look good. Enjoy the holiday!

of course he will choose going out with his billionaire arab friend

@diana:
they were together at Shelley´s party last month, so i dont think being together in the same place is the problem, Vanessa wasnt in the party last year because she was working, she was filming Gimme Shelter in New York.
Zac he has chosen this year his millonaire friend instead her best friend from over 9 years.. lol

Is not entirely true, our National Day is july 14th !

LOL at those ashley fans do you really believe that zac care that much about ashley to choose her party over his millionaire friend party i don’t think ashley can offer him a vocation in a private beach in Saint-Tropez

@diana really Vanesssa wasn’t is Ashley’s bday party in 2010? I don’t remember that.

Anyway , I did wanted Zac at Ashley’s party this year just because they are good friends and have being for a lot of years and I bet he knows Ashlely longer than his super rich friend.

He just enjoying his life with his billionaire friends and film producer!! in the private island and yacht with belly dancing girls!!!!

Sell out with a dorky looking stache. Celebrating an American holiday in France, whatever.

not liking the stache…makes him look kinda pervy also is it me or has he lost weight? he looks a lot less bulky

is this blind item about Zac and Vanessa?

This former tween idol was overheard complaining about her now ex boyfriend being bad in bed. Despite her efforts of seducing him, he never really wanted to have sex. Odd being that most people would call him lucky to have this beauty in his bed. Maybe that is why he only lasted a minute or two when he did put out.

Who's that hottie @ 07/04/2012 at 2:37 pm

Its getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes !

the shirtless pics look like he shaved.

HE SHAVED lol

@zac
Your like 3 months late on tht b i,
So yea

I wonder how many chick zac have hooked up with since breaking up with vanessa? its obvious that he’s playing the field.

Zac you look so hot WOW

My funny friend wrote this. Well, he re-wrote it.

“Cause I got friends in high places,
Where the white powder drowns,
And a hooker chases my blues away,
Hey, I’ll be okay,
Cause I’m really big on disarray,
Think I’ll slip on down to Saint Tropez,
Oh I got friends,
In high places.”

I love men who are a bit chubby on stomach. Me gusta

I have a feeling that by the time zac will be in his 30s he will be a mixture of leo dicaprio and tom cruise. a total womanizer with a huge ego. it looks like he thinks he is so special and thinks that he is the next big thing. zac i dont hate you but you need sit and think a bit about where you are hedding in life. career is not everything. you need love in your life to be happy. not saying to get back with vanessa that chick is a law class *****. you need to be your self. and stop with the playboy ways. it is’nt gonna help.

st tropez is unbelievable but mykonos is really is sick

@Looly:
Agree with you. But Vanessa was too much of a woman for him, she is gorgoeus and has a beautiful soul, she was too much for someone like Zac, thank GOD she dumped him!
I think he is bisexual… He will be the next Tom Cruise, some hit movie at times, but he will always be alone, sad, and n the closet!

@Looly: you over selling that he is straight when you know he isnt,he will come out eventually and all the girls commenting her will feel really stupid

if this guy is straight then i might be too.takes one to know one,girls he is gay .he is just like john travolta another closet case.

Can u ppl explain how zac is gay? Besides the obvious answers? And it all honestly i bet some of you ppl would still hate him no matter what his perference is.

i think he is bi but he cant be gay . he does it both ways i guess. and it seems like he and this bilianare guy has become realy close in a very short period of time. they seem to hang out a lot of time together. i bet this dude is one of his few boyfriends.

i dont usually comment but st tropez ,yacht, no girls, hello, action speak louder than words.

All of you people who are calling zac gay should be ashamed of yourselfs. neveR judge a person until you know them personaly. and also what is with all this people calling good looking guys in hollywood gay. for all we know vanessa could be lesbian. you will never know . what goes behind closed doors.

ronaldo and zac both in st.tropez, good timing boys ;P

robert pattinson and taylor lautner are in the list of the most paid actors in hollywood where is zac or does he works without getting paid ????

Oh Zac is gay? OMG I didn‘t know girls have d*icks. I learn something new everyday on Zac post.

call me french @ 07/04/2012 at 4:55 pm

He might as well be the next Leo Dicaprio, of course not when the topic is a good career and actually having acting skills, but when it comes to be an a sshole.

call me french @ 07/04/2012 at 4:58 pm

I mean, c’mon now, he has been friends with ashley since… god knows when! But ashleys fans sure are proud of how long their friendship is, but what kind of a friendship it is when he doesn’t go the her bday to hang out with his rich friend that he barely knows? Dude sure knows how to be a j erk, and I’m not even commenting on the gay topic, cause if he was, it would be nothing to be ashamed of, but treating your friend as **** sure is.

I just read on another fansite of zac a person was talking about this tradition called the hankerchief code. google it if you wanna have a better idia of it . it simply means that you wear a hankerchief in your back pocket witch will let people know what your sexual preference is. And this is widely used tradition by gay and bisexual men. the wiki page says that wearing dark blue means that you like anal sex. and zac also wearing a dark blue cloth in his back pocket so i was just wondering what he is tyring to say there . this tradition is mostly used by uropion countries . and zac is in france, in the beach where you can cleary find tons of gay men. not trying to say he is gay though. just pointing out a fact.

@vic:

You can’t bring the high priced ladies of the night out in public. Even the paps would know they are hookas. They service the dudes at night. Next day dudes hang out and do manly stuff.

Euro Trashy @ 07/04/2012 at 5:07 pm

Oh they will have chicks at this little soiree but they are the kind of women that get paid and get paid well… part in part to keep their mouths shut. His parents must be sh*tting bricks right now.

@call me french: SO AGREED! You just don’t do that kind of things to your friends! But then again, Zac doesn’t really seem to give a flyin fluck to his old time friends anymore… I mean, Lucas’ bday was the day before Ashley’s and he was in the US at the time, still, he didn’t make it! And what about buba? He used to be his best friend.

chchcherrybomn @ 07/04/2012 at 5:11 pm

@call me french: I feel ya, but it’s kinda sad to see what he turned out to be ): I used to think he was, actually, a decent guy, guess I was wrong.

Euro Trashy @ 07/04/2012 at 5:15 pm

@Tony: You’ve got that right. I hate to say it but someone will be snorting snow off some paid chick’s derriere by the night’s end!

chchcherrybomn @ 07/04/2012 at 5:18 pm

do u know what is the most funny thing? he said he wanted to be a seem as a serious actor, yet he takes his shirt off every oportunite he gets lol, he needs to know he cant do the cute boy role for much longer.

What are you talking about? There was a girl on the yacht.

@looly
R u done yet?

@lauren: its quit funny that you, of all people, are actually bothered that looly said something you didn’t like about Zac… When you are the one who talks s hit about everyone… psh

boom chicka bow wow @ 07/04/2012 at 5:34 pm

@lily: Well he did go to that trashy chick’s baby shower…I think her name is Tiffany…inbred looking with the tatted up hubby that looks like he buys his clothes exclusively from Ed Hardy. I think she was on some Nick or Disney show. I sorry but that couple is gross. So it looks like Zac is sorta keep it real.

@boom chicka bow wow: I didn’t even knew they were friends, never really saw them out and about in any candid, and yeah, i agree w ya, gross couple…

Zac is not what he want us to think he is. he is a total player. i bet he coudnt wait until he and vanessa break up so he can get out there and play the field. i will tell you guys one thing for sure zac is gonna be single for a long time . he himself said that he looks upto leo and tom and that he want to be like them. and for sure he is going the right way . i feel bad for him. he was a realy nice guy when he was young. he is a great example of what hollywood and fame does to people. i stil have a little bit of hope for him but at the end of the day he is gonna do what he wanna do.

@looly That is not in his pocket it is in the back of his pants , it is not a rag or hankerchief but a shirt , most likely to change later.

WICKED WENCH @ 07/04/2012 at 6:39 pm

I don’t know if Zac is 100% gay, but his friend in the khaki’s is!

I’m kinda worried about my man, but what can a woman do, except pray?

@WICKED WENCH How do you know hes friend is gay?

WICKED WENCH That’s Justin , he’s not gay he has a girlfriend . Seen them pictured many times.

According to Vanity Fair, St. Tropez is the most decadent stop on the jet-set circuit. The resort is a wild cristal-soaked mosh pit of exquisite young bodies, gargantuan yachts, Saudi royals, Hollywood stars, supermodels, moguls, and such scene-makers as Sean Combs, Ivana Trump, and Donatella Versace. And I hear a Dame de la soirée costs as much as $30,000 for an evening.

@Tony and they had nothing good to say about St Tropez , so now we know where you would go, but I see they went to Club 55, One of the top rated restaurants and Yacht Clubs in France.

i wonder if voile rouge is still around that place was sick

So glad he shaved the mustache. I love that Zac can go to cool places and meet interesting people. He has always said in interviews how much he wants to go and have adventures all over the world. The cool part of a good friendship is when your friend can be happy for you when you have cool adventures. Their friendship is constant even when others don’t understand. Because Ashley, Zac, and even Vanessa are such close friends, having to be at every premiere or birthday just isn’t necessary to keep their friendship strong. Love friendships that work like that!

Aren’t these the same friends Zac hung out with at Cannes?

@zac:
Please, Vanessa is not tacky. Someone with no class would be saying such private things. Give Vanessa some credit why don’t cha?

he not only shaved, it looks like he’s totally waxed. what is up with that?

@wendie:

i still want his soles all over my face lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA people are REALLY making a disaster in the fact that Zac was not in the “birthday party” of Ashley??? How old are you, people? 13, 14 at most..? He’s going to travel for the first time in a long time, out of work situation, just enjoying his vacation, he works hard and deserves it, absence in birthday parties is normal in the adult world people, deal with it…

@wondering:

i noticed that too. looks like he waxed his body. why do guys do that? matthew mcconaughey said that hurts. ohhhh… maybe zac doing a magic mike strip tease for someone. lol

Whats the big deal with him..

HE IS SO FINE!! i wish i had a body like that

@sam Yes

The look is probably for a film he is going to shoot, at the baby shower on Saturday , he told someone he would shoot about a week.

@R U sure – Can I ask if you know if Zac’s friend is also with him on this trip. He has traveled with him to most all of the places Zac goes, so I thought I would ask.

@tree to be honest with you I don’t know. But I did see on another post someone who seems to know more than I do say yes.

Think Zac needs to start being seen dating girls!! Hanging out with the boys just fuels the gay rumours.

WICKED WENCH @ 07/05/2012 at 6:35 am

@kami: Well he sure did pretty himself up for somebody (-;. I hope that somebody appreciates the haircut, wax, shave, etc. (-;.

i miss Zac and vanessa world.

Zac is looking soo hot! And so much better when he shaved his mustache! Hoping that he had a good 4th of July. France seems such a beautiful place.

Haha, all the haters here are soo funny! So he’s gone for a vacation in France, big deal? And what is the problem about him not being at Ash’s B’day? First people say that they don’t like their friendship and that Ashley acts all weird in his presence and that Zac should stay away from Ashley and now when he didn’t go people have a problem with that too? And not going to a friend’s b’day party doesn’t mean he doesn’t care about her. I actually think he didn’t go because Vanessa was there, like last year Zac went and Vanessa didn’t. I don’t think they like to attend the same events, that’s all.
And wow, he can’t even be shirtless because people will think he likes to ‘show-off’. LOL.

Anyone has any idea when he starts working on his next project? We saw him with a script a couple of weeks ago. This year he has ‘liberal arts’ and ‘the Paperboy’ releasing..reviews said he was good in both the films so can’t wait!

Looking great Zac!
Has Just Jared become a fan-fiction site? How people come here and make up stories on people (they don’t know) on their own is HILARIOUS.

@ comment #15: Ok, You geographic genius, where the hell is a private island in Saint Tropez? Ever been there? I guess not. Saint Tropez is a place for rich people and an urban center for celebs, that’s without a doubt. People there have yachts, mansions and 2 Ferraris in the garage is nothing special. It’s the same as in Monaco or Cannes, just to mention a few of the expensive places. The teens there get at least 300,000 $ as pocket money every month.

It’s no crime that he’s there. It’s a very nice place and he needs some time for himself, time to think, time to get better.
Leave him alone. He can do what he wants and that’s the only good thing for him.

joseph jager @ 07/05/2012 at 11:31 am

hes soooo hot , i want him

Alix and Ryan seem to be on the outs too

@shanghai: There are girls on the yacht . There are pics. They are single and having a good time. Stop trying to imply anything other than he is normal.

123notONLYu&Me @ 07/05/2012 at 2:57 pm

wow shaving your chests… how masculine

@tc:

Other than he is normal … You’re even worse than the haters only by saying that ! ffff shameful.

Why in the last tweet with a pic of Zac and his friends the names are not matching who is there, mistake?

Lots of actors shave their chest when they get ready for a movie

the question is

Did he do the deed with Demi Moore or not?

Lot of dudes shave their chest and pubes when they’re going to get some ACTION. And I don’t mean action in front of the camera. Bet there’s lots of action taking place on that yacht and in the hotel room at night.

HE IS HOT WITH MUSTACHE, OR WITHOUT MUSTACHE.
He gets hotter and hotter with the age ;)

i wonder which one is his boyfriend.

Sugar Sugar @ 07/05/2012 at 8:19 pm

@Looly: and how many dudes…cause we all know he swings both ways.

THE TRUTH @ 07/05/2012 at 9:21 pm

THE GUY IN THE BLACK T SHIRT AND ZAC SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE REALLY CLOSE FRIENDS. I MEAN REALLY REALLY CLOSE

@THE TRUTH that is his host Mo Al Turki.

If true I wish I was his BF , but I don’t believe it.

@kitty I saw it I think your right must of been a mistake.

I would lick his hairy chest if I have the opportunity, if he wants I can lick even his furry armpits, you don’t need to shave to me Zac

@Kitty @TIMMY what pics are you talking about

@Marion It’s on twitter no big deal it’s a pc of Zac and his friends and I know all the names but it isn’t matching the faces. Most likely he put the wrong name in

@Kitty @Timmy I think that is the same guy . He looks like he had gained weight . I just don’t remember him looking this good

Zac was seen entering leaving The VIP Room in the wee morning hours of July5.
He left with a guy who is not in any of the pictures they went straight to the yacht . They had to know each other they were talking most the night.

@Amor and how do you know this?

@Amor They were out looking for girls most likely or wanted to see the local clubs, I heard they went to two club. Nothing wrong several people were on that yacht were not in pics.

It was the talk at the Cafe the next day. they say he was from the U.S. spoke english without an accent.
A club worker confirmed it.

@amor
when was this?
cus know he’s apparently in spain……………
was his name mo? who’s kinda big ish?

@lauren not the mo from the pics. This was a very handsome caucassian. Young Blue eyes. well built

@R U sure are you saying that they were looking for girls to hook up with?

@TTM No not at all , enjoy the night life have drinks dance . I hear he does that even when he is working on a film . If they were looking to hook up they would not of left alone. I don’t think Zac would have a problem there.

@R U sure how do you know all this info about zac?

@Amor are you saying that this guy who was with zac is his guy friend who stays out of the spotlight?

@Tin tin There is always tweets about Zac in cubs and most the time he dances or just goes with friends. He did it in chicago, New Orleans , New York. in Spain and France last year.

@Tin tin I don’t know who that would be.If any. I’m saying this was the first time he was seen this trip. He might know him from here .

My 2 Cents @ 07/06/2012 at 9:17 pm

Geez let see a 24 year old man on vacation on a yacht in a beautiful place. He has friends of both genders . He goes dancing in clubs and tries to enjoy the nightlife. Maybe he will have a cocktail. He will enjoy fine restaurants and maybe so a little sight seeing. Boy doesn’t that sound so weird to do those things on vacation? Ok I’m being sacastic but come on that’s what anyone of us would be doing on vacation. I hope he’s having a blast.

@My 2 Cents: And how often do you hear of other young actors pimping themselves out to rich playboy Arab producers and allowing themselves to be carted around as a boytoy around the world? Puh-leeze. Stop rationalizing the fact that he has succumbed to the trappings of Hollywood in the worst way possible. I think his old friends, as bad as they were, were at least normal guys. This crowd is creepy.

@My 2 Cents This is what I was trying to say but people only want to see the bad.

@Sam I think it was a spilled drink. I guess you didn’t .I’m not asking.

Zac isn’t as bad as people think, but he isn’t as good as people think eather.

My 2 Cents @ 07/06/2012 at 11:47 pm

@Whatever: I don’t know if you know this but those producers are super young . They are all in their twenties. They have worked with Zac and may again and his production company to possibly do future projects.They have become his friends. I’m sure if you were invited on a vacation like this would you turn it down? I wouldn’t Anything other thing you are imagining in your mind is based on what? Maybe other stars have done some scandalous things in St Tropez but until Zac does something I’m not judging a thing. So far he is doing nothing but soaking up rays and talking to a friend.

@Sam I saw those pics on Zimbio how sleazy can you get? Getting off and on a boat , then having the nerve to sun himself. horrible .

@My 2 Cents I was agreeing with you. I do know that about the producers and the one friend they took them. They all have At Any Price in common. I hear they are developing a project for Zac . An action or super hero that could become a franchise.

@Whatever I would rather see him with these new friends. than some of his old friends. “Normal” friends don’t use you. I think they really took advantage of him, then told lies and spread rumors about him.

@R U sure: These rich buddies are using him as well. They are wining and dining him, so he will make money for them. These aren’t “real” friends either. Friendships like this usually don’t end well, because money is a key factor. He will end up a “kept man” hobnobbing with the likes of people like this. You may think this is wonderful, but it’s a serious red flag to me.

@Whatever You are right they ar useing Zac to make money. They produced his movie and may do more. Neither you or I really know what these people are like. I saw what some of the others did to him (tweets and pics) Zac is wealthy enough , so he wont be a kept man.
I said I think this is better than his last friends (He still may be friends I don’t know) If i start seeing things here I don’t like I will say it.

Its obvious these people are using him. i feel sad for him though his sinking into the hollywood game.

@R U sure: We shall see. But he’s done this at least 3 times, so I’d say it’s a questionable friendship. I wouldn’t trust that Turki dude as far as I could throw him. Shady is a word I would use for him.

what does a producer do in regards to a movie? do they provide the money to get the movie made? i’m confused about that, and there are usually multiple producers listed on most movies. do they get a percentage of the box office money? also just realized that mohammed guy is only 26. looking at those pix i though he was around 40.

They are using him

Sincerely @ 07/07/2012 at 1:55 pm

People here act like Zac still 12 years old, disappointed because he missed a birthday party, thinking that Zac doesn’t understand the constraints of the business relationships, They using Zac, and Zac using them, why not? It’s reciprocal! Time to grow up and forget “High School Musical”, kids!

My 2 Cents @ 07/07/2012 at 3:21 pm

@Whatever: You know what you should be very careful what you are trying to imply. If I didn’t know better i would think your are judging Zac’s friends because of their nationality. Hmmmm do the words prejudice, bigotry,judgement ring a bell?You don’t know any of these people Zac is a man, a smart man. His has not given anyone reason anything bad about him He drink a little too much on his last birthday? Well do did I. As long as he didn’t get behind the wheel of a car or commit murder or some other crime he is doing nothing wrong Leave him alone.

@My 2 Cents:

all she said was “I wouldn’t trust that Turki dude as far as I could throw him.” turki is his last name. his full name is mohammed al turki. so that’s like saying i wouldn’t trust that efron dude as far as i can throw him. nothing to do with prejudice or nationality. interesting you read her comment that way. i didn’t read it that way.

My 2 Cents @ 07/07/2012 at 4:58 pm

@kami: Kami I’m not imaging things here at all . I call then as I see them read comment #116
Plus comparing these new friends to his old friends? Sorry Whatever is judgmental and is racial profiling his new friends and even his old friends since they seem to be what all American good boys? She knows none of his friends new or old and especially she doesn’t know Zac. I don’t either but I won’t sit here and type things that I don’t know happened. If and When Zac does something scandalous then go for it, comment away until them leave him alone with harsh comments like that.

@My 2 Cents: Shame on you for being racist. It was not meant to imply anything about his race. I would say the same if a white male producer flew him off for fun. Typical of you all…..detract from the real issue, which is the way he is allowing himself to get mixed up with men like this for pleasure.

My 2 Cents @ 07/07/2012 at 6:14 pm

@Whatever: If it makes you feel better to call me a name good for you. Anyone that can read can see through your game. Look at your last line in your comment. Unless of coarse your right there taking part in the vacation and you know something the rest of us don’t?You take care Whatever. We will agree to disagree

Most Russian girls are trash @ 07/07/2012 at 9:32 pm

Why are so many people so interested in his sexuality? He isn’t even that good an actor and short as *****. If he want’s to go all Eurotrashy with his questionable friends who cares??

Most Russian girls are trash @ 07/07/2012 at 9:33 pm

So let him live gay or straight or Bi.

@My 2 Cents You can’t argue with people here. You are right those comments hinted at racism to me also. This could even be part working vaction . He might need to be alone to read scripts. he has so much coming up.People let him enjoy what free time he has.

Did Zac have a good time in Paris?

Beautiful Zac!

ANYONE KNOW THE PANTS OF THIS GUY.. SO COOL..PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE NAME

@R U sure:
you know the brand of the pants of zac…i lloking but i dont know ..you know?