Britney Spears Tweets Bikini Photo!

Britney Spears Tweets Bikini Photo!

Britney Spears shows off her bangin’ bikini bod in this new photo she posted on her Twitter account on Thursday (July 5).

“Getting ready for some pool time! Having a blast xxoo,” the 30-year-old pop star wrote.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Britney Spears

Britney was joined by her boys Sean Preston and Jayden James. The day before, she posted a pic of herself with the boys and fiance Jason Trawick from their hotel in Maui, Hawaii.

Also pictured inside: Britney heading to the pool with a shirtless Jason.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Britney Spears’ bikini body?

britney spears bikini hawaii 01
britney spears bikini hawaii 02
britney spears bikini hawaii 03
britney spears bikini hawaii 04
britney spears bikini hawaii 05

gossipgirl @ 07/05/2012 at 5:21 pm

lookin good! love her :)

Looks at her body after 2 kids, looks at my childless 23 year old body… *cries*

Srsly she looks amazing, gurl has clearly been hitting the gym hard and it shows.

all that money and she still can’t seem to get good extensions…

Lookin good brit

looking hot there brit!

Why is this tagged with Kfat tho?

Hagney is desperate much.

She looks amazing and her kids are adorable :)

She looks awesome, go Brit!

She’s looking good. Her boys are gonna grow up to be so hansom!

the_boyfriend @ 07/05/2012 at 5:44 pm

Her body is smoking hot, why are these vacay pictures so hard to come by?
I love her.

She looks great. So natural.

She’s looking good. Say whatever you want you want about her, she’s legend. Jayden’s my favorite, he’s gonna be SO handsome later!<3

Fugly looking bytch. Only ugly wh0res like her would think she looks good.

Priorities too much on looks @ 07/05/2012 at 6:11 pm

We all want a nice body but it’s sad that she still feels the need to seek approval about her appearance. It’s great she looks good, but that will not always be there. She has to realize the importance of character and sometimes that means not seeking approval, but just doing “good things” because it’s right.

She has a decent body, but look at her face… come on she looks like a crazy person…

Katherine @ 07/05/2012 at 6:29 pm

I think she looks great. Good for her and I hope she continues to do well and keep her act together. She needs to do it for her children.

fake boobs !! it’s new

@Jo: She has never seemed down to earth to me.

She looks good here for what she’s been thru, but will never look as hot as when she first got famous. She’s aged alot and lost that prettiness she had.

The guy she is with is CREEPY

her choice of men throught the years has been awful

@Priorities too much on looks:

Someone of good character doesn’t try to tell someone else that they don’t even know personally how to live their life. Tweeting a happy picture of herself has nothing to do with her character and whether she does good deeds or not. I doubt she is seeking your approval of the way she looks or that of anyone else. I for one impressed at far she has come and how happy her children look. As someone who has a close friend with mental health issues simliar to hers, I know know how hard that can be.

oh my my my.!!!!! jaws dropping)

WHY ARE YOU SO HOT BRITNEY ! you make me feel guilty <3 :*

Don't take offense please @ 07/05/2012 at 10:53 pm

@db: I mean look at her career… look at her videos… it’s all about how sexy she looks and how provocative she can be. The poor thing has been shaped and molded into this is what she supposed to be. I am just hoping that someday, she realizes that she is MUCH more than that. If I were her mother or her sister, I would tell her that. But most people are there for the $$$, I suppose. She seems like a good person deep down, but you’re right I don’t know her. More than posting the body, it would mean more to post herself playing with her kids and having fun. But that’s just my opinion, and I mean well. Sorry if I offended you. But, feeling good is much more than looking good. That can only make you happy for a little while.

joseph jager @ 07/06/2012 at 12:40 am

she has become sooo old :s too bad
i used to love her , she should learn from J LO at 40 & still looking hot & sexy

britney on the scene and Britney in her private life can be two diffrent person and it’s Ok. It’s quiet the same with any other artist. On the scene, you play a character. that is exactly the same with Madonna. by the way, she looks really happy and enjoying her vacation. Good for her !

Britney looks great in her bikini! Healthy and shapely, not scrawny like the typical celebrity.

Why are the outside pictures posted this morning show an oveweight Britney ! THESE look photoshopped. All other photos show her to be a fat dimple legged 30 year old woman. These pictures look NOTHING like how she REALLY looks !

Okay, after looking at the rest of these taken outside, she IS still FAT !!!!

Beautiful woman! Good for her…best of luck!