Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck: 4th of July Party with Samuel!

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck: 4th of July Party with Samuel!

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck take their daughters Violet and Seraphina to an Independence Day Parade on Wednesday (July 4) in Pacific Palisades, Calif.

The 40-year-old actress and the 39-year-old actor joined friends as they celebrated the United States. Ben practiced his photography skills on his Canon camera!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Garner

Later in the day, the happy family made their way to a 4th of July party with the girls and their 4-month-old son Samuel!

FYI: Jen and Ben have Samuel in their Britax infant seat!

40+ pictures inside of Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck celebrating with the kids…

jennifer garner ben affleck bring samuel to parade 01
jennifer garner ben affleck bring samuel to parade 37
jennifer garner ben affleck bring samuel to parade 38
jennifer garner ben affleck bring samuel to parade 39
jennifer garner ben affleck bring samuel to parade 40

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

@well: While the nanny was there I dont want to call it a “PR at its best” because 1.) they watch the 4th of July parade annually, 2.) Violet participates in the parade, and 3.) it’s not a sin to have a nanny once in a while, they can afford like all celebs, so why not call out other celebs who also have nanny in their outings?

jaspisgirl @ 07/05/2012 at 4:13 am

oh see he is as cute as his sisters and they seem to be happy and doing normal things like any other family.blessed they will be !!!!!!!

jaspisgirl @ 07/05/2012 at 4:38 am

and i might be blind,but in what pic do you see two nannies??????

@kim: once in a while??? the nannies are always around..

@cm:
He is taking pictures of his family.. People are so cynical..

People should stop all this hating. I dont get it.. If you want to talk about fake, talk about Angelina and Brad..
They have been together for so many years. It’s so clear that they love each other so much.. They have 3 amazingly beautiful children.. People write what they want, and it’s obvious that they dont give a damn about the things they write about them..
He always says amazing things about his amazing wife. And she does the same..
Also, to the person who mentioned the nannies.. Not too long ago, Jennifer actually said that because of the amazing nannies that they have, their life is so much easier.. This family is the most genuine in Hollywood..

@sara: you their PR team???

jaspisgirl @ 07/05/2012 at 6:27 am

how low can you sink to say a five months old is ugly and gives you nightmares???? can jealousy can bring some-one that down???????

I think he looks a lot like Jen, especially his eyes !

Adorable family.

I love them.

Oh how cute, little Samuel has Jennifer’s lips.

@sara: #31

Don’t drag the Jolie Pitts into this. I was in support of your comment 100% until you went dirty and dragged in the Jolie-Pitts.

@bahha black sheep: #5

That photo of Jen, on the left is PHOTOSHOPPED. You can tell the top lip on the left is not natural.

@Elisa: #34

He has her lips too. I can’t tell about the eyes.

@well: #25

There are no nannies with them. STOP lying.

My favorite celebrity family. How cute that baby Sam is also wearing red, white and blue outfit. So gorgeous. I love this wonderful family.

Thanks Jared for these lovely pictures. I feel bad for the ones who can’t see the beauty of these pics and the love that flows from this amazing family. Vi seems to adore her little brother already and Sera is her biggest fan. Sooo sweet! May God continue to bless this family.

I love Jen’s new bangle bracelet. I’ll bet Ben gave it to her for their 7th anniversary (seven endless circles for seven wonderful years). Ben is such a romantic. I see why she loves this guy so much and in her own words, she said she would do anything for him………….wait for it…..because she knows he doesn’t take it for granted.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I would hate to see these two part ways.

Ebonychick @ 07/05/2012 at 9:15 am

That’s it they are my favorite couple ever, so cute!!!!!!!!

@Tom: yes of course it would be something i’d lie about. good god are you people 12?

Say it ain't so @ 07/05/2012 at 10:38 am

They in fact have nannies, don’t know if the nannies were there but they do have them. Don’t know why having them is an issue. I have 4 children from ages 14 to 3, I’d love to have a nanny or two.

@Say it ain’t so: because ppl believe that jennifer garner is the PERFECT mother and that she doesn’t need them.

Good lord!!… just when I thought this man couldn’t get any better looking.The more he ages the more handsome he gets.

@April. Of course she said .Wouldn’t you? I would give as many babies he wanted.

He is gorgeous but he looks more like Matt Damon than Ben Affleck. lol

What’s normal about cheating, drinking, gambling and keeping contact with an ex, trying to cast her on a film he is gonna direct…Absolutely nothing.

Say it ain't so @ 07/05/2012 at 12:23 pm

@ allie ahhh, I see. I think a mother can be a great mom and still have mommy helpers. She is a career woman with three small children. There is nothing wrong with having a nanny,maid or anything or anyone else that helps a mothers day run smoothly. She is a hands on mom, that is very evident, having a nanny doesn’t take away from her parenting skills. I am no fan of his, but they’re good parents and appear to be happily married.

@well:

Hahaha! My speech? I posted a two sentence comment (typo included.)

Perhaps I am blind but I do not see two nannies in the photos. Furthermore, I have no idea what that has to do with a parade/cookout on Independence Day.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All