Zac Efron: Tiffany Thornton Baby Shower! - Exclusive Pictures

Zac Efron: Tiffany Thornton Baby Shower! - Exclusive Pictures

Zac Efron and Wilmer Valderrama come out to support pals Tiffany Thornton and Chris Carney for their son-to-be KJ Carney‘s Rock N’ Roll Royal Baby Shower held in Beverly Hills on Saturday (June 30).

“@ChrisGCarney + I had the most amazing and beautiful baby shower ever yesterday!” Tiffany tweeted after the baby shower, which was held at the home of Royal Order Jewelry designer Cheryl Rixon Davis. “Thank you so much to everyone who was a part of it!”

Also in attendance were KJ‘s godmother Cassie Scerbo, Debby Ryan, Logan Browning, Francia Raisa, Mitchel Musso, Mason Musso, Allen Evangelista, Skyler Shaye, Chris Galya, Savvy and Mandy, and Tiffany‘s So Random! castmates Allisyn Arm, Doug Brochu, Matthew Scott Montgomery, and Damien Haas. Guests enjoyed treats from Wonka Candy, gift bags including Palmers Cocoa Butter, and drinks from Hansen Soda, Padrino Tequila, and Ciroc Vodka.

Zac gave KJ a slew of gifts – including a DVD of his 2009 flick, 17 Again. Ha!

Check out TiffanyThornton.com and follow all of us on Twitter! @TheRealTiffany @ChrisGCarney @JaredEng @JustJared @JustJaredJR!

Check out some exclusive JustJared.com photos from the baby shower below!

20+ pictures inside of Tiffany Thornton‘s baby shower for KJ

zac efron tiffany thornton baby shower 24

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

zac please shave that stache.

You are really nice Zac. looking good.

about time you covered this! i’ve already seen it on like 20 sites. either way i think tiffany looks lovely pregnant :)

Selma Kacha @ 07/07/2012 at 3:59 pm

Lauren ? Where are you ? Zacky is waiting for you leech :)

I know because he’s short and little boy like he tries to look older and rougher but the stache just looks cheesy and like Halloween!

maybe someday zac and his partner can adopt a baby. like ricky martin.

who are these ppl? guess i’m totally be out of the “in crowd” loop. i do know who the wilmer valderrama guy is from that 70s show and his dating every girl in hw, including lindsey and demi. never heard of any of the others except zac. and who’s the biker dude?

get out of the closet already so these delusional B.I.T.C.H.E.S stop annoying the S.H.I.T out of us.man zac have the most anoying 3 fans in the world.

he totally have the john travolta sendrom,he will probably marry a woman to cape getting jobs

This Rock n Roll theme makes this baby shower look TRASHY

Okay why is he gay please what proof do you have. Just a question

francesca @ 07/07/2012 at 4:49 pm

@Sue: he is on the downlow,open your eyes if you can’t see it.then you probably had a gay boyfriend pretending to be straight

No I did not and you do not have to be rude. I will ask again where is the proof that he is gay because I don’t see it

Wilmer Valderrama is a loser @ 07/07/2012 at 5:00 pm

Wilmer Valderrama is such a LOSER!! Does he ever hang around someone his own age? Such a pathetic douche bag.

@Sue: then i will be rude you are F blinde if you cant see it

@ADAM: No I am not blind. And no I do not see it. Again where is the proof not the words because anyone can say anything but it does not make it true.

@Sue there is no proof . Zac is straight and always has been straight

no one had prove tell lately that john travolta is gay,you can’t get a prove taylor lautner is gay but if you know gay people and how they are you know he is gay,the same for zac eventually they will come out or maybe not.but they will still be gay.

@R U sure: you are delusional

I know gay people I work with some and I have some who are friends. Nothing that I have seen of Zac makes me think he is gay. People really need to let him alone if he is so what but I do not believe he is.

Zac will be next recruit for Scientology buddy up Tom Cruise & Travolta

Funny how you ppl hate zac yet to contune to comment.

WICKED WENCH @ 07/07/2012 at 6:13 pm

@R U sure: You can’t prove Zac is straight and you can’t prove Zac is gay – it’s not like sexuality is reducible to the scientific method:

Hypothesis: Zac is gay.
Control group: straight dude.

Method: Put Zac in one room and straight dude in the other and measure heart rate, body temperature and pupil dilation while presenting them with pictures of nearly nude beautiful men.

If Zac is gay, his blood pressure/heart rate will increase and pupils will dilate. Control group will remain uneffected.

Results: Zac’s body temperature went up, and heart rate increased and pupils dilated – oh yeah he’s gay!

But wait, so did the straight dude’s. What are the implications of the results? Is the straight dude really gay, or are both of them straight and there’s a third term accounting for the results? Must retest….

Tiffany’s husband looks like such a douche.

i’ve never got the vibe that zac is gay. i think he’s always had a wild side to him when he’s not working, which a lot of ppl didn’t pick up on till lately (since he’s been single), but the dude is into women not dudes. and a lot of ppl come on here and say he’s gay, not because they think he is, but to piss off zac fans.

@kami what do u mean he has a wild side?

these photos can go in the ‘awkward family photo album’ for her kid —– did the guy in the cover pic have to throw up his peace signs?

I am gay and don’t get this “gay vibe” from Zac, and 5 years over exposed in the media, there would be at least SOME evidence, TMZ would have discovered and exposed it for a long time, if he is gay, he don’t have an active gay life for sure, and he is young, beautiful and don’t seems frustrated with these impediments

Zac Efron @ 07/07/2012 at 8:40 pm

I think people don’t call me gay because they really think I am homossexual, it’s because they think this is “offensive” to me, is actually a very cruel bullyng, this hurts me a lot, I am crying rigth now on a yacht in Saint-Tropez, wiping my tears on $ 100 bills

Oh look its zac. K

I don’t like her husband…

@Gay: i absolutely get the gay vibe from him. And his PR team would pay a lot of money to keep certain pictures out of a TMZ website.

The New Trend @ 07/07/2012 at 10:31 pm

“Zac is gay” is the new “Zac is hot” on JJ

@well: TMZ always trying hard make a scandal with Zac, he just don’t gets into troubles at all, this information would be pure gold for the site

speaktruth @ 07/07/2012 at 11:12 pm

I’m sorry, but this kinda looks like a classier version of a white trash party.

@Zac Efron I would believe you but you are not in St . Tropez . Your a sly dog to sneek away like that.

Who?
This looks like a Frat Party not a baby shower. Again, who?

Victoria14 @ 07/08/2012 at 12:38 am

I don’t get why people still commenting to Zac Efron post if the only reason is to say STUPID things about him . They wasting their time to say stupid things . That is so pathetic .

@Victoria14: how is calling him ‘gay’ stupid? i think it’s positive. nothing wrong with being gay. Also, this is a blog, and it’s everyone’s right to have an opinion. dont like it, get yourself a tumblr

if MTV’s 16 & pregnant ever had a combined spring break/baby shower party this would be it. (and props to the girl in the cropped top – nothing says baby shower like minimal clothing and booty shorts)

@kk: lolll and the guy wearing just a blazer with his gut out holding a plunger

she is the typical blonde. naive and overated. and the guy looks like a f**ked up ******. why the hell is she holding the belly in every pic. like she’s the only woman to get knocked up. and this doesnt look like a baby shower but rather a frat party where everybody is looking to get some. sad this baby is going to be a spoiled brat.

@bla There is nothing wrong with being gay. What is wrong is calling someone gay when they are not. Zac is not gay.

That should say re**rd

@R U sure: you his P.R team leader?

Was the theme of this baby shower Royal Trailer Park Trash? Everyone there, including Zac looks low class. And the plunger kind of enforces that theme.

My 2 Cents @ 07/08/2012 at 2:26 am

Lots of Haters and insecure people. I guess the heat of summer has alot of you frustrated. I do agree that people are calling Zac names to aggravate the Zac fans. Well we fans know he is straight he was in a relationship for five years. Now he’s been dating (not seriously) just having fun, and working. There is no scandals no pics. I just think so many are jealous because he’s so handsome, rich and he really is a nice person. I think it was sweet to go to this shower of friends.

@ R U sure you should be in Zac PR Team , your a good fan.

@My 2 Cents: not everyone here is american, you know its not summer in every country, right?? — And gay people have beards. Ie: katie holmes — Good luck with your ignorance.

@My 2 Cents Thank you for that , you are a good fan too.
@bla I wish I was on hiis PR team

My 2 Cents @ 07/08/2012 at 3:51 am

@b: Haters can come from anywhere in the world . I did say alot of you not all of you. Maybe that didn’t translate in your language if your from another country. Hate is hate and there is no reason to hate on him . The fact that you are bringing up ignorance is very funny to me. Since hate is the biggest form of ignorance here in America . Peace

@My 2 Cents: I’m from australia.. so your stupidity translates fine.. thank you.

@Zac Efron You slipped into Paris Didn’t you? Not St Tropez

um she looks MAD young and daddy looks like an idiot. Is this forreal?

@lil: welcome to the new generation of mothers =/

Between the fact that the mother-to -be wore leopard spotted stripper heels..yep you can see them in other photos not included above…Wilmer Vallederama and Zac’s creeper stach…the whole thing looks low rent. It was probably sponsored by Ed Hardy. Most the comments on Za’c thread these days are not about his projects but speculations on his sexuality. Dude needs an image overhaul and a better agent.

I hope Tiffany doesn’t think she looks good in that dress. It’s way too tight and short.

Bunnylover @ 07/08/2012 at 8:06 am

@Geez: To be honest, there really isn’t any point in expecting anyone to talk about his career on here. This site thrives on hatred and ignorance and Jared allows it. Personally, I adore his work and he seems like a nice guy, and my opinion on that is just as valid as those of all the other people on here who have never really met him either. As to his sexuality, that really shouldn’t make any difference at all. being gay is not a crime and his job basically consists of pretending. he wouldn’t be the first or last actor to hide his sexuality. Basically because his private life is none of our business! I just hope that he is happy, whoever he is with.

First of all didn’t any of you see the party had a theme to it? That would explain some of the dress there. Some people like the Stash on Zac. I like it on I like it better off. Maybe he did stills for a new role?

@WICKED WENCH:

That’s funny, expecting gossip mongers to be critical thinkers!

u guys realize thats tiffany is 26 YEARS OLD. right?

@Bunnylover I agree with you it should not make a difference. If he is happy and in love that should be all that matters. But I still say he is straight.

@Elinor: You do realize you spell “Y-O-U” like this right?? What does her being 26 have to do with anything? It’s suppose to be a baby shower, not a sorority party.

@Wilmer Valderrama is a loser: Wilmer is 32 most of these “kids” are in their mid-to-late 20′s they are his age…they’re all 80′s babies.

@.. Sorry just people where saying she was young even though the party does look inappropriate for a baby shower

Bunnylover @ 07/08/2012 at 4:18 pm

@R U sure: Well, yeah!! I think he is too, though it is possible that he is Bi, but it really doesn’t matter as his sexuality is not his profession. and without the tache, he is beautiful!! :)

Beautiful Zac!

there’s post wtih the beckham’s that is obviouslly zac’s hero and a great one at that.

@bunnylover I agree about the stache
@vcr A lot of people like the Bechams , what is your point.?

david is sporting a tache beckham seems to be an awesome guy thats my point *******

commonsense @ 07/09/2012 at 12:22 am

Wilmer Valderrama looks black in the pic

@Sue: Then you obviously don’t live in Hollywood. Everyone here knows what he does out at the clubs.

@R U sure: I bet Carlos would disagree!

@Marianne: Not as Douchey as Zac.

@kami: Never got the vibe Zac is gay?!?! Then you obvi haven’t met him.

He tries so hard to look cool. Doesn’t he know trucker hats are so over>?

@tc: What he does in pubic and private are two different things!

@tc:

That is a model (I won’t mention her name, initials AS). Can we say party girl? Choo choo train?

Her husband is so unattractive.

This photo is a optical illusion, seems like he’s bedding over her, but he’s don’t

@Julia I must really be out of it today, second question.Who is Carlos? What do you mean Carlos would disagree? and disagree about what?

WTF is the father to be holding a toilet plunger in one of the photos? And you know nothing says “class” like having a keg at one’s own baby shower.

@tc I’m first in line to say Zac is straight, but don’t go overboard and say he is in her arms.

It looks like he is leaning on to her but his not. its just the angle of the photo.

Victoria14 @ 07/09/2012 at 7:34 am

@bla the words came from you . So i have also rights to say what i want to say .

THE PARTY HAD A THEME, THAT IS WHY THEY ARE DRESSED AND LOOK THIS WAY

The problem with Zac is that he’s becoming more and more sexually ambiguous…no one can get a positive read on him. He keeps it private because I guess that works for him. Wonder what his hardcore fans would do if he turned out to be Bi? Would they throw themselves off of a tall building?

@R U sure: We get it…the theme was supposed to be rock and roll. Unfortunately, it came off more as a house party in Fresno.

@mmmm:

A friend of mine once jokingly said David Bowie is quadri-sexual, that he does it with anything and everything including trees. That’s how I see zac–a person who needs sex to define his existence.

@sam And you have seen him have sex how many times ? And lucky you, you know with who .

If Zac is in love I’m happy for him.

Zac looks good. Wow so many people there on the guest list.
People can’t stop speculating if Zac’s gay or not. I never get the vibes that he is gay. And wasn’t he in a serious relationship of 5 yrs? But of course people will rather term that ‘fake’ than admit that it seemed a genuine relationship.

Bunnylover @ 07/10/2012 at 7:06 am

@mmmm: Nope! I would be happy for him! Especially if he got himself a boyfriend that was as attractive as he is!!

@Bunnylover:
Agreed. This site thrives on hate. Its better at other sites where people talk ‘sense’ rather than express their opinions on the basis of stupid reports or pure imagination! I haven’t seen such comments full of hate anywhere else. Jared puts normal photos of events, premieres, baby showers but people here come and spew hate and talk complete nonsense. And of course the negative comments get a thumbs up and the positive ones get those thumbs down!

He is straight

He made a connection with the Model Alexandra Storm and they were on a yacht together with the friends and Roberto Cavelli . The famous designer said that she was very focused on Zac and they would all be coming back to St. Tropez at the end of July. She lives in New York and Zac will be working soon in New York. So don’t be surprised. It only takes a day to fall in love or lust , but seems like they made a connection .

This Alexandra Storm has been with this group, including Zac, many, many times before. They’ve known each other ever since Zac hooked up with Mo before doing “At Any Price.” The other girl with them (standing next to Zac in one pic) is Sandra Bergman, who is supposedly a photographer, and is a friend of Alexandra’s.

truth speak @ 07/10/2012 at 4:46 pm

This girl who is a notorious party girl/model (cough) i.e., she spends more time partying and sleeping around (for money it is rumored) than actually modeling…. is probably one of Zac’s many claudestine hook- ups. Guy said he wasn’t one to bathe in p*ssy but it looks like he dove right into the abyss. I guess to lesson learned is never trust anything that comes out of his mouth during press or otherwise. He is pretty much the antithesis of what he portends to the public and his true fans…the ones that have been following him for a while. He is also unfortunately losing his pretty boy looks…too much time spent on the party circuit. His next couple of movies will be make or break time. I think you are going to see “Mo” financially backing more of Zac’s projects. If Zac’s projects don’t do well, expect him to be knocked down to “c-list” in terms of future projects.

…BTW, I was talking about the pix of Zac on Roberto Cavalli’s blog, not the shower pix.

i saw a pic of alexandra storm on mtv and her she looks like a young kate moss. they just showed her face, not her body.

Zac gets better looking with each passing year! Glad he is making connections to continue developing his production company. If he plans to be around in HW networking is essential. Most all actors do it. We just happen to have seen it with Zac. Looks like a cool trip.

@truth speak Then the word rumor in the first sentence, that just about says it all doesn’t it.

@sjk: Making connections and networking professionally is one thing. Hanging with spoiled rich Saudi playboys, who treat women as objects of pleasure only, is entirely another.

Oh, and what happened to the ‘he’s been behaving, he’s wearing that bracelet as a sign to someone, and he’s hiding someone special’ comments???? I rest my case.

@Whatever Maybe he gave it to that person. he only wore it once in awhlie. Maybe that person is there. The reasons are countless.

@sam:

what shower pic?

Each time when I look at the threads of Zac here, the only feelings I have are tremendous hate and anger towards all the jerks here who call themselves human beings.
Leave the guy finally alone. He’s doing only the right thing. To spend time at places like St. Tropez or Monaco is a smart thing. There are so many celebs, that nobody cares about them. And there are hardly paparazzi, so the celebs can be who they really are -> normal humans.
And as for his rich friends, they are all in the boat for his production company. He needs people who can finance movies. For a halfway good movie you need at least 35 to 40 million $, the more money you have the better movies you can produce.
Zac is a free guy and he’s doing what he thinks is the right thing, and absolutely nobody out there has a right to criticize him for that. Everybody else out there is doing the same thing, each single human is doing that, and Zac has exactly the same right.
His private life is only his business and from nobody else out there.

A lot of people who are posting here, should listen to themselves and be ashamed to the ground. Before you talk about other people and call them losers and other names look at yourself and do it better.
Zac’s parents raised and taught him very well. They did a great job in case of Zac and the same counts for Dylan.

@NBTT: Thumbs down on that, BIG time. If EVERYone pimps themselves out to the likes of people like this, then why don’t we hear of anyone else doing it?? No one cares who he’s sleeping with, but this guy repeatedly has pimped himself out for his career. It’s sickening and pathetic. And some of you who justify all this will just love the jerk he’s becoming.

@Julie This is just a guess , I think @sam means the baby shower pic.

hank@NBTT:
Thank you for your post! Looking forward to a great career for Zac.

@Whatever:
Wow! I hope people don’t treat you with the same disdain you are showing Zac.

@sjk: I do have disdain for anyone who places such importance on money and fame. Yes, I do have disdain for men who treat women as sexual objects. Why don’t you? Is a narcissistic, hedonistic, self-serving guy one to admire, just because he’s 24, and he can behave this way? People who admire this are too wrapped up in his pretty boy looks. Just because he’s pretty means he’s wonderful? Some of you need to get a clue.

@Whatever:
You have shown no proof of any of the indiscretions you are accusing Zac of! IF it were to be proven that Zac was all about greed or used women, then absolutely, I would speak out against it!! But so far NO proof has been given
therefore I choose to give him the same mercy I would want others to give me. If you are able to gather proven evidence, I really would like to see it. I don’t have a problem being proved wrong. Thanks

Found this on a celeb blog:

Zac Efron Finds a Party Girl For Himself

“Now that Zac Efron is in the south of France, he probably felt the need to find a companion for his time there. Apparently he found one in the arms of Alexandra Storm. Alexandra is a model. Of course she is. She is also usually seen with Mohammed Al-Turki (far right) who is 26 and has executive produced 5 or 6 movies. That is a whole lot of movies by the age of 26. I actually like Mohammed. He makes a lot of movies, provides a lot of work for people, gives a ton of money to charity and stays away from Lindsay Lohan. Not that she has not tried to get her claws into him. Anyway, Alexandra usually travels the world with Mohammed. You name a city or a country and there is Alexandra. OK, so you would think that would make her his girlfriend. Nope. She just travels with him and his friends. That seems like an interesting life. I’m sure she is just there to to provide travel tips. So, when Zac shows up in Monte Carlo and hangs out with Mohammed who would love Zac to be in a movie, who shows up on Zac’s arm? Alexandra. The pair are now inseparable until Zac decides to go back to the States and Alexandra heads out for her next adventure with Mohammed.”

@sam You forgot to add that this is from a site that has been called out more than once for not being true. second you didn’t say the story was told to them he never checked it out. third look at the pics of Mo Al Turki and her and tell me she is not his girlfriend. The last thing I will say on it. “Molly” says Mo wants to use Zac in one of his films. He has already done that. Molly should check her facts before she says anything. Wait a minute maybe there is no Molly and C D & N made this up too.

@<a href="/2012/07/07/zac-efron-tiffany-thornton-baby-shower/comWell thanks Sam this verifies that this has been going on for at least a year. So the hidden girl is revealed.So fill in the blanks on why he would travel to New York so often. Alexandra lives there. Mo has a mansion in Beverly Hills too now we know where he stays and why the paps don’t get him both here ,and NY . He sees Mo and he gets serviced by Alexanfra since she travels with Mo so much . He goes to NY he can see her and no one would knows he is in her place or Mos wih her. So now we can also see why no other girls has stood a chance (Lily , Taylors, etc) he has the best of both worlds Spends time with Mo a famous producer that can and maybe will get him work then he get the benefits of staying with him and being serviced by a beautiful model with no complications to himself. He doesn’t have to worry about a nagging GF he can see who he wants while hooking up with as many girls as he wants. Yet he has this sure thing , when he wants.So sad that is the type of guy he has become but in a way I get it. No GF no jealousies, she understands and he doesn't even have to pay for her on a date she is already bought and paid for. No one has to see him with a particular girl amd he can flirt and go home with any of the famous actresses at the events he attends. In other words he's getting his sex while being free with no strings attached. So let's see if he starts bringing her to functions to make it look like she isn't paid for. I expect his PR dept to jump on that right away or get a little angelic fake GF to he can keep this one on the side. Either way he is getting his cake and eating it too.

@sjk: Proof? What do you call these hedonistic trips, gallivanting the world to these rich places? Are you saying that wasn’t him there? It wasn’t him being taken to London and France by Mo last year for his birthday? Allowing himself to be wined and dined, and be given models to drape over him? I’d say we’ve gotten more than enough proof of what he is about now.

@tina: And that is exactly how Saudi men treat women. As objects for pleasure. Nothing more. She travels with him, and services his friends? How does anyone defend this? Seriously.

@Whatever:
So he has gotten to go on come cool, lavish trips paid for by a guy with a Burt load of money. A partnership can be profitable tor both…big deal. What proof do you have that he has been have sex n with this model or anyone else for that matter? Still you have given no proof that Zac is doing anything more than enjoying holiday with buisness partners.

Efron is looking rough these days. Too much blow, booze and ho’s. He actually looked much healithier when he was dating that ex of his. Now he always looks bloated, greasy and generally unkempt.

Here’s a pic of Charlie Sheen when he first started in the business. Everyone knows what he looks like today and why.

I just noticed Tiffany’s perfunctory pregnant nude photo prominently displayed with the party candies. It’s like they went out of their way to make this the tackiest event ever in history of baby showers.

Earlier in his career, Charlie Sheen was considered a rising star in Hollywood, someone who did quality work in feature films and collaborated with top-notch filmmakers.

Excerpt from an interview with Larry King back in 1988 after Platoon came out. He was 23 at the time.

“For me, it’s not about being bigger, it’s about getting better, it’s about focusing on the work and staying true to myself, not abusing the body and just trying to put across performances that people are entertained by.”

Does that quote sound familiar? The power and decadence of Hollywood can destroy anyone if they don’t have people with principles around them.

@sjk You can’t win with these haters here. They see Zac in one light and that is it. They act like they know what goeson in private but they don’t As fortrashy , he looked pretty good to me in his pics. I think Roberto Cavalli and the pics with his granddaughter , he looks really good there. As for Tina Ha, Ha , Ha, Zac and sex , Zac and sex, Zac and sex. See you are still dreaming about him. Did you run to every site on the net to post your hate?

I used to like zac and was a fan of him. until the day he was spotted coming out of the box with his crotch wet. i knew that he wasn’t who he said he was anymore. sad he truly was a nice guy. now that he has cought up in the whole jet set life he obviously isn’t going back. i wonder what his parents feel about this. their son hanging out with the drugies. thank god vanessa got out of this mess. even back in the day when charlie sheen said all of that i bet thats what he really wannad for himself. but when you get cought in the whole hollywood life pimping your self around with rich people and trying to be something your not sappose to be, well people get ready for the next charlie ‘big head’ sheen of hollywood. is on the making.

I dont get why zac’s fans dont wanna agry to the fact that it might be that he is pimping himself for this rich guys and that he might be sleeping with this alexandra girl. even a 5 year old could see that. atleast thats the vibe you get from all of this that he have been doing lately. there are lots of models out their who get paid in tons to do stuff like this. making the guys happy. its obvious just look at the girl’s face she looks like the type that would love to be the girl of the month. and zac’s fans seems to think that he haven’t had sex since breaking up with vanessa. are you people serious. lily was one of his so called flings. and pritty sure there’s more out there. just get use to it. we are going to se a lot of this guy pimping himself to the rich and sleeping around with women. he isn’t going to get in to a serious releshionship for atleast another five years couse he want be able to do all of this if he would. lets se what he pull out next. maybe a sex tape.

It goes the other way around too. Why can’t some of youhaters say maybe Zac isn’t like his. I didn’t know a girl had a type of face that loos like she does that sor of ting. . Over state everything all you want, it doesn’t make it true. He is a young man single. sure he is having sex. You just don’t know with who or when? ay least admit to that.

@Tanya: I agree with you. I was a fan…I’m talking about from his humble days when he drove an older car and basically wore the same pair of gray pants from weeks on end. I didn’t think he was much to look at then and wasn’t into the HSM tv movies but I did admire how he stood by Vanessa during the photo debacle. He was essentially blowing up at that time. When I got around to seeing some of his movies, I could see that he did have talent and was growing into his looks. He and Hudgens were lucky to have each other as it kept both grounded. I think he succumbed to the trappings of hollywood and living in L.A…I know, I lived there and have young friends in the industry trying to make it. It is a brutal place that feeds on insecurity. You have to work hard to maintain the person that you were and really are. Zac is young, single and ambitious..so the life he is living suits him. But it is obvious that he has changed. I agree that I do not really see him settling down for a least five years if ever. I think he really enjoys being able to focus 100% on his career and bedding as many chicks and maybe others….. that he can with absolutely no strings attached. That’s fine if he were doing good work but his last few movies have been awful. Hopefully he will turn things around because he does have talent. I feel really bad for his parents….they seem like decent. down to earth people.

I forgot to add…the thing that is most disturbing is his willingness to essentially pimp himself out as he has….for that type of lifestyle and to boost his career. The guys he hangs with objectify women. Alexandra is just a commodity to them like a car or drugs and passed around. I’ve spent signifcant time in Europe as well as L.A as my ex-husband was based in both places for work. Trust, these women are akin to high priced call girls.

@ sjk, comment 110: Thanks.
I know they all judge Zac, because he’s Zac Efron, the basketball playing High School boy Troy Bolton and because of the split from Vanessa. Their break-up was nothing but a matter of time and inevitable, just the ones with the rose-colored glasses didn’t see it coming.
They judge him for the roles he’s choosing and so on. He takes risks and wants to know where his boundaries are.
The jerks call him gay. He’s not his as straight as anyone can ever be.

None of the jerks said ever such stuff about Pattinson. Why? They don’t call him jerk or other names, they don’t call him gay. They said not single word about it, even though he played a gay one in Little Ashes, and to be honest to see Pattinson and the other guy making out and so on grossed me out. I can’t stand Pattinson, and I have no problems to admit it.

As I said, people just are so rude to Zac, because he’s Zac. No matter what he’s doing, everything is wrong, no matter if he’s going to bed at 11 pm or talking to his brother, or to hang out with his family or anything else, simply everything is wrong. And it makes me sick that there are so many people who wish a painful, slow and cruel death.
The only good thing is, that there are still people who stand up for him and defend him, no matter what … and some of them are beyond pissed.

Zac is 24 years old, single and a hard working man. he has been working nonstop for the last couple of months. and he is finaly getting some time off and is on vacation. and yes he is having sex but he keep it classy couse he don’t rub it in our face like some outher celebs does. he keep it private. he doesnt have a girlfriend so ya he have had few hookups. so whats the big deal. i am 100% sure Shia and robert have had sex with more women so far than zac will ever have in his life. i dont understand why people have such a intrest in zac’s personal life. i guess becouse he dont show it off like outher celebs does . and people cant take it that there is a celeb out there who likes to be private. get a life people. if you actualy think about it he isn’t doing anything wrong at all. he’s enjoing beeng single and whats wrong with that.

And another thing you people keep saying that he don’t have talent and that the only thing zac does is taking his shirt off and doing sex scenes couse thats the only thing that he’s good at and stuff. if you go back and look at robert pattinson and shia labeouf’s careers you will realize that they have done tons of sex scenes and shirtless scenes. robert even did a gay sex scene. so why dont people go judge him. yes maybe zac isnt that much of a good actor as robert but still why the double standard. the sex scenes zac has done so far aren’t even that explesit. and the ones robert has done. he has appeard naked infront of the screen. like totaly naked. and i dont think zac will ever do stuff like that. he is still learning the craft. maybe when he will be in his 30s mybe that will be a good time to judge but not now.

People are judging zac becouse he is doing extactly what he said that he would never do. bathing in p*ssy, going to strip clubs and pimping him self to the rich people. he said he would never do this stuff couse he isn’t a guy like that and that it isn’t in his heart. and he is doing each and everything he said he would never do. i dont know how hes fans can trust this guy and the things he say from his mouth. you can say by hes body language that he says what the fans want to hear but is going to do the total opposite. they are planning a vacation in the end of july and then there will be another vacation and then another after that. just wait and see. soon enough we will see his true colors. very very soon. and ofcouse his fans would never agree couse he is perfect and he can do no wrong.

and yes robert and shia go to strip clubs and hook up with girls and stuff. but they never said that they would never do those stuff. they have always been themselfs infront of the media. they never tried to be something that they are not so people will like them. but zac did exctly the same. he faked it and faked it good. and he will be faking it in the future too. but the smart ones already see him for who he really is. and we are not gonna charmed by his fakeness.

@Robin: Thank you. That’s exactly the point. I think this us what Vanessa was alluding to in looking for a guy “true to himself”. Zac is no longer a guy who is. No one would ever find fault with a hard-working guy taking a vacation. It’s WHO he’s with, and WHERE he is. If he had gone off hiking somewhere, off to the Caribbean for R&R, quietly, we would not be having this discussion. But this vacation has motives, models who are play things, and money involved. It’s like getting mixed up with “the mob”. Once, it would not have been such a big deal. But this is now at least the third time. It’s a trend of paid-for vacations by rich, spoiled playboys. He could not have moved farther from the guy he really is, than this.

Zac’s biggest fans are his haters. they just love him so much and want him for themselfs. but they know thats never gonna happent. so they start hating on him so they will feel better. but deep down they love him to death. they all waste there time on somebody they dont like and go great lengths to find info about him . what he is doing and what he said ect. and they act like they don’t like him. if you don’t like him then why are you people wasting your time on him. just admit that you love him guys just admit it.

My 2 Cents @ 07/12/2012 at 12:08 pm

@Robin: Funny we share the same first name but definitely not the same views.I am a fan of Zac Efron . All I know about him is his work, which I love. His personal life well I was in love with his last relationship because they were just so adorable together. But as in life that relationship was not mine it was theirs and things did not work out. Was I sad yes but in the light of day it wasn’t my life so I was over it in an hour . I went on with my life. Now his personal life should not be for anyone to judge or comment on. His interviews are what he puts out in what he feels at the moment. People change they grow up. He is young he is experimenting life and what it has to offer. He isn’t tied down to anyone, so he has choices to make. They are his choices, if he suceeds or fails it is his choices in his life not yours or mine. I only wish him the best of things. I hope he is in love because that makes one happy . But again he looks like he’s having fun, I see him doing nothing wrong. I see no scandals. Other than that I will see him at the movies.

@Robin:
When did he say he would never go to a strip club? The first one he went with Corbin and called to let Vanessa know. When did he say he wouldn’t get rich guys to be a part of his production company? And NO proof whatsoever of the crude way you referred to him with women! Why not stop the rumors and wait to discuss facts or at least be honest and say it’s only your opinion?

i hope zac keeps his head straight. it’s hard in hollywood with all the temptations.

Bunnylover @ 07/12/2012 at 3:43 pm

just a question? To all the haters constantly banging on about Zac taking his shirt off in films. So what about the actors in Magic Mike? I can just imagine all the hate that would have flowed should zac have been cast in that!!!

Pretty sure @ 07/12/2012 at 4:54 pm

Pretty sure I think you are going to see a new Zac come out. His friend is tired of hiddng in the shadows. If it is Bi Zac will you all say Bye Zac?

Bunnylover @ 07/12/2012 at 7:28 pm

@Pretty sure: Nope!! What difference does that make to his career? He is an ACTOR!! who he is f**king is really none of our business!! But I hope whoever it is is cute!!! :)

@Bunnylover: I agree I wouldn’t care . I’m never gonna have him so whoever makes him happy I am all for it.

@Sweet: That’s the most ridiculous comment ever. Not everyone wants Zac, hate to break it to you. And not everyone who has opinions about how he’s living his life now, hates him. I don’t care about his sexuality, or who he’s with. That’s his business. But going about publicly being wined and dined by this rich spoiled dude is going to bring on criticisms. Honestly, it’s so typical for him to do such questionable things. He’s been this way for years. Don’t know why anyone is surprised by his behavior. He’s just NOT the guy you think he is.

Pretty sure @ 07/13/2012 at 3:03 am

@Bunnylover Cute!! I’m straight and I did a double take!!!

Bunnylover @ 07/13/2012 at 6:06 am

@Whatever: Is it really Zac’s fault that the guy posted the pictures on his blog? If he hadn’t none of you would be none the wiser!!

@Bunnylover: Ahh, but he did, as did Cavalli. In this social media driven world, he knows little is private. I guess it means there may have been more trips than the three we do know about. What difference does that make? The trip took place, and now there’s a little heat to take for it. Big deal. He’s a big boy and he’s done worse. Not gonna hurt his precious career. To me, it’s again a sign of his real character, which is quickly succumbing to pretentiousness and hedonism, like most of Hollywood.

What is wrong with you people? So he goes on trips, who cares if we know about them or not? That is his business. I have not seen any pics that suggest anything wrong, only haters who insist the company he keeps our a bunch of sex and drug crazed people. You guys are crazy.
Roberto Cavalli is very respected , he was there with his grandchildren, I don’t think the pipe was being passed around.
@Pretty sure what kind of idiot are you? So he went out with a very good looking young man, big deal that is a friend , not a boyfriend tired of being hidden away. Not every good looking guy is bi or gay.

Bunnylover @ 07/13/2012 at 10:15 am

@R U sure: Zac should only hang with poor people, not people who move in the same kind of professional circles as he does. And if you read the blog entry, you would have seen that he was just happy that he could arange for his grand-daughter to meet her idol.

@Bunnylover Thank you for that, I did read the blog and that was my point. The haters are turning something nice into something terrible. BTW I agree with you , if Zac was bi or gay I would love him just as much, as long as he is happy. I just don’t buy it, I’m sure he is straight.

@R U sure: No one cares if he goes on trips nor do we not respect his need for a vacation. It’s the hob-nobbing with people like this, that is the danger. I have to say, I never thought he’d be naive enough to get mixed up in a jet-setting group like this. But he seems to think this is the only way to go about a career, so we shall see what kind of man he turns out to be, living in a world of womanizing, rich millionaires. Like himself.

@Whatever you are just assuming what these people do in private. Then you are just assuming Zac doesn’t have a mind of his own. I haven’t seen any evidence of wrong doing or wild parties. I saw some nice Vacation pics and a very nice blog. by Roberto Cavalli.

@Whatever Ialso saw three goosip sites , that didn’t even know for sure what they were saying. It’s called Gossip for a reason. A bunch of crap to get haters all excited.

@R U sure: I never made any accusations of wild parties, R U sure. He is strictly guilty by association here. If he was adverse to the lifestyle, he wouldn’t be there, would he? That means he has no problem with the womanizing ways of his his host’s culture. That country has no respect for women, whatsoever. The woman supposedly with an eye on him, travels with Mo, but is not his GF? What self-respecting woman travels around and parties professionally, and is loaned to the guests? Sorry, but if that is what goes on with this jet-setting group, it is trouble. Red flags should be way up.

@Whatever So you know for a fact that she is “Loaned” to his guests. Did he “Loan’ her to Roberto and everybody else there since you know what happened?
Theya are his friends , it doesn’t mean he is doing what you say the host “culture ” ddoes. I understand Mo al Turki grew up learning Western ways. also. My point is you don’t know , I don’t know and nobody on this site knows what he is doing for sure. I’m not saying he isn’t having a good time, but we don’t know who is there and not there.

part 1
@whatever you are totaly corect. what kind of a woman with some self rispect and some class would go on a trip with four guys with no outher women involved in the trip one girl four guys in and isolated location and a private yact. god knows what goes inside those rooms. i bet they had group sex or something. i believe this @r u sure person is a adult. yes he or she is a zac fan. but why are you denieng the fact that something must have went down on this trip. zac is a human being he is not perfect. you seem so sure about what you say. do you live under zac’s bed that you know all this things for sure that nothing sexual happent bitween zac and this girl. even a 10 year old could say just by looking at those pics that this isnt a normal vacation. @ r u sure you want admit it but be true to yourself here. even you do realize that there is something extreamley wrong about this trip.

Part2
Look at this girl alexandra. she is a model. you do know how the modeling world works right. there is tons of models out there who dont have much of a career to begin with. they hide behind this whole i am a fashion model image and go around selling them selfs to this rich guys. mo is a rich guy and for the whole three days she was on this trip serving these guys with there needs. and for doing that favor this girl probably got paid two times bigger salary than she would ever make in her intire life. please dont denie it couse you know thats what happend in that yact. even though i am not a fan of zac i truly feel realy sad for him. what he was and what he has become. i truly from my heart wish that god would look after him and stop him from becoming a mess. he was truly a nice guy . god bless him. if he want to he still have time to get out of this cr*p and be who he really is. what he is getting himself into is not whats right for him. and i bet deep inside his heart he knows it to. and remember another YOU ARE WHO YOU HANGOUT WITH so i guess we have to wait and see.

@R U sure: If I remember correctly, you often say he IS having s*x, and not celibate. Actually, you may have admitted this again when these pics first surfaced. It may be wrong to assume, but even Roberto said professional party girl Storm was focused on him. Now you are back pedaling and saying the opposite. Well, I think we can put two and two together. As did others.

Zac is wac @ 07/13/2012 at 11:38 pm

Thank god some peopLe in here see the truth for what it realy is. not everybody is charmed by his fake as* good boy image.
if he is going to keep hanging out with these people hes time in hollyweard will be over in few years. note that down(zac’s fans)

There were two party girls to serve the four guys: Alexandra Storm and Sandra Bergman. Probably some sword crossing going on in that group. Don’t think Cavalli mentioned Sandra, the one standing next to Zac.

But Cavalli has his own bevy of beauties.

In that cavalli’s blog there is a line that says that Alexandra seems to demonstrates greater focus on zac. that whole line says what this vacation was about and it also discribes why alexandra was there for. and yet zac’s lunatic fans don’t wanna admit that zac is a player. seriouly how stupid are these fangirls. the evidence is right infront of their face but they still don’t wanna believe it. What a bunch of crazy girls.

@sam agree with you there. cavalli is a good designer but he is also a player. just like zac and his friends are. just the perfect bunch aren’t they. sl*ts and wh*res with the rich and famous. going on a vacation on a private yact. they are planning another one in the end of this month. that is going to be a F*CKFEST for sure. lets see if alex or some outher model would go with them. i bet alex will. at the end of the day she does get paid for the service she gives.

@Whatever Where m I back peddling? I said he is most likely having a goodtime , I just said we don’t know with who. Who ever said there were only Two girs there you are wrong. I could see there were at least two girls there before the model joined them.
You have no idea what the end of the month is about.
Roberto was only talking about inside the Casino. Who wouldn’t be paying Zac attention?

My 2 Cents @ 07/14/2012 at 1:50 am

I guess Friday the 13th is bringing out the hate tonight.

@Robin you certainly seem to throw in the word God . Well then you know what He said “Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.” How can you judge someone when you don’t know what is happening. If Zac Efron a movie star who no one here personally knows is doing anything wrong. It’s his business. I think it goes for the rest of you haters. According to his blog. Roberto Cavelli invited Zac and his friends to meet his granddaughter. No doubt she was thrilled and he was invited back because Me Cavelli made her happy and Zac was probably very nice and they had a nice day with the family. Later they went to the casiino and he laughed because they all lost money. Whatever else this group did on vacation is something we will never know . So why think the worse , if it comes out later then I guess you can judge him if you don’t agree otherwise I agree with R U Sure he isn’t doing anything wrong. He’s single not cheating, he young and he’s on vacation.

Pretty sure @ 07/14/2012 at 3:11 am

@R U sure You are one loyal fan of Zac’s . I have read everything you have said here and on other Just Jared articles on Zac. You are slipping here. You defend him way to much, and you know more than your saying. I saw that in some of your answers earlier. You and I both know who is on this trip. It’s only a matter of time.

@pretty sure
if you hate zac why are you on here?
u and everyone on here dont know anything about zac or his life, so quit hating on zac and get over yourself.

also can some of you people explain how this alexendra girl is ”party girl”/ hooker? how would u feel if people u didnt even know called you a ***** or worse names?

Fashion Maven @ 07/14/2012 at 10:58 am

@lauren: It’s scary to think how naive you are. It’s like you rolled out of a cabbage patch. Do yourself a favor and stay out of L.A. You will be eaten alive and spit out.

Fashion Maven @ 07/14/2012 at 11:05 am

@R U sure: While it’s honorable that you seem to come to Zac’s defense and are diehard…I think you are a day late and a dollar short. Most have figured out that the public image and the private reality are two different things. I think many would be shocked to see what goes on behind closed doors. Wonder what his naive fangirls and fanboys would say it they only knew. At least Shia and Pattinson keep it real and don’t hide behind a fake image.

@ fashion maven
i wasnt even referring to you?
i dont get where you come off this persona or acting like you know zac and all this so called ”fake image”?

@ fashion mavern
i know that zac is perfect and etc…he has his flaws.

@fashion maven
i ment to say i know zac isn’t perfect and he has flaws****

@lauren Is that all you know how to say if you dont know anything about zac why are here also. are you one of his low class hookers. do you know him personaly that you keep saying that nothing happend bitween alex and zac. whoever you are get a life girl. you must be a realy lonely person. 24/7 you are on here asking questions from that ok person. not even that guy knows what he is talking about. i bet you are fat and ugly and dont have friend and ect. i have seen your twitter all you do is zac zac zac. you do realize that you have some serious mental problems. get help as fast as posible. stop worring over a guy you will never have a chance with. he will never know that you exist. even if he does damn sure zac would never wanna meet a nutcase like you. by your comments it looks like you’re really immature also . so plese honey go and get help. you will never know the truth nor will you ever have a chance with zac. and also are you that dumb to not to realize that this @r u sure and @ok is the same person. you are so stupid.

@clara
um was that really necessary…..
first of all you really need to think what you just said…why are you coming on here and giving me crap? there are soo many other people on here who do the same? why are you looking at my twitter? that’s why creepy, you need to get over yourself because you think your smart that you’r using really big words and a writing a long essay on here. congrats on being a lame on here. Also if you have a problem why are you on here? why dont you insult other people on here too? just saying.

@clara
do you really think your proud of your self right now?
u need to think about your life right now.
that is all.

@clara
also if your going to write a long essay learn how to spell if your gonna insult someone too. i never even said i know zac and either do you, so what makes you any different from any other person on here who speaks the ”truth”’

@ lauren again the same line “If you don’t like zac why are you here go away” How stupid are you. you don’t know how to diffend yourself.
so you are saying that you know the truth and is speaking the truth are you serious right now. if you have some brain then you will realize that this vacation wasn’t exactly a vacation to start with. you know what it was. just dont wanna say it couse you don’t wanna put your dream boy in a bad light. say what you want we get it. you are a dumb girl. thats the truth. this website is a public place. it has a comment section so that people could express their views here. and you are telling me to go away. excuse me but who the hell are you. are you the owner of this site. you just can’t take it when somebody say something bad about zac. i feel sad for you. dumb girl.

@lauren and also i never said what i wrote down was the truth. you did. and if you don’t want outher people to read your twitter then make it private. dumb girl.

@clara
Why should i lower myself to you? So your saying mo friend alex is a service girl? And mo is using her? First u need to learn how to spell better…again u keep insauting and coming on here and repeating . Its ur lose

@ lauren where in my comment did i say that alex is a hooker and mo is using her. i never wrote that. read my comments carefully. if she is a hooker she was there becouse she wants to . didn’t she invited herself. not that mo kidnapped her or anything. she knows she get paid(if she is a hooker) and i will take care of my spellings. and you need to learn how to write properly. you write like a 5 year old.

I had and I have faith

My 2 Cents @ 07/16/2012 at 5:52 pm

@R U sure: Don’t let the Haters get you down. Your a fan and Zac is a good person he has not done anything wrong. I wish people would focus more on his
career and the upcoming projects rather than his personal life. But because there are so many comments goes to show you he is interesting to them. So they can say what they want if they didn’t care about him they wouldn’t coment. You take care. Peace Everyone.

@My 2 Cents Thank you so very much. This was a hard couple of weeks, I can’t see Zac being that way. I know he is an adult now .
I love every movie he has done. I will always be a fan. You are always so nice what you say about Zac.

Ryan Katon is a Neo-Nazi Pig.

And Logan Lerman is a Jew.