Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Usher's Stepson Declared Brain Dead After Jet Ski Accident

Usher's Stepson Declared Brain Dead After Jet Ski Accident

Usher‘s stepson has suffered a serious accident and was declared brain dead Sunday afternoon (July 8) in Atlanta, Ga.

The 33-year-old entertainer’s stepson Kile was hit in the head by a jet ski while riding in an inner tube on Saturday, TMZ reports.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Usher

Usher and his estranged wife Tameka Foster have reportedly not left the hospital since their son Kile was admitted.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Usher and his family and friends at this difficult time.

Credit: Michael Loccisano; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Usher

• Mandy Moore has a zoo of pets at her home- US Weekly
  • NBA player Paul George suffers horrific leg injury during a game- TMZ
  • Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy have split after five years- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Ella Henderson sing her latest single 'Ghost'- Just Jared Jr
  • Peter MacNicol will be a series regular on CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kelly Ripa rocks a really short pair of spandex shorts for a workout- Huffington Post
  • Oscar Isaac will star in the upcoming film Show Me A Hero- Lainey Gossip
  • James Lafferty will star in Waffle Street- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Karina Jelinek and Paz Cornu shows off their bikini bodies on the beach- Hollywood Tuna

OH GOD !!!! Thats so sad!!!!!

This is very sad. Best wishes to Usher’s family.

R.I.P all people in the world that passed on today :(

my heart goes out to Usher! It sucks that this happened so close to all the good news about his new album!

I bet it was so high, or drunk punk who did it. I hope Usher’s family sues the idiot.

notyourfriend @ 07/08/2012 at 7:50 pm

Stay strong Usher, we all love you!!

I hope that God gives Usher and Tameka strength and patience to overcome this tragedy. May his stepson rest in peace.

Just read this on TMZ. I just can’t even imagine. This is BEYOND heartbreaking. You never ever know how quickly your life can change. This is horrible. Oh goodness I don’t know if I believe in God but if he is real I hope he saves this boy, like a miracle. I’m gonna hug my babies a little tighter tonight and as a matter of fact, get off here and watch a movie with them and cuddle.

he is in a better place. ha!

Evil did your mom ever tell you if u have nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all. You are pathetic.

He is not DEAD, his brain is dead!

Jane Patton @ 07/08/2012 at 8:24 pm

This is so sad. I feel s bad for them. This is a crushing blow for them..
God comfort them.

mrs_fuzzybee @ 07/08/2012 at 8:39 pm

I actually gasped when I read that headline. An 11yo declared brain dead after being struck by a jetski.

I don’t care who the parents are, this is the worst possible outcome. Poor child and poor parents.

This is heartbreaking. Best wishes to Usher’s family.

I’m not an Usher fan, but I would never wish this situation on anyway. My heart goes out to his family!

@@BRANDONHILTON:

You have absolutely no class. Are you kidding me? Someone is declared brain dead and you have the audacity to still try to promote your pathetically bad music? Get a clue moron!

My heart goes out to the family. This is beyond sad and tragic.

Gossipgirl @ 07/08/2012 at 9:17 pm

OMG!! Thoughts and prayers to Usher and family; this is awful!

Love The Shoes @ 07/08/2012 at 9:48 pm

Oh my, I was not expecting this. Oh my Lord, my heart is broken for this family. Oh wow. Please be respectful of the fact a mom lost her child and Usher lost a stepchild and his son’s lost their big brother. I’m heart sick.

Love The Shoes @ 07/08/2012 at 9:50 pm

@Boona: Beautiful words and I couldn’t agree more.

@Fassdong: A person can not live without brain function. They are only left alive by use of machines. Once machines are turned off, they die. So, ultimately they are dead. My condolences to his family. Very sad.

@Jan: Actually it was a friend there with the boy. It’s just a very sad accident. Also, there was a girl with Usher’s son reported hit too. My prayers go out to her and her family too.

**** man.. what is it with skiing? so many famous people have passed from that sport. So incredibly sad about his son.

African Girl @ 07/08/2012 at 10:27 pm

Whoa!! This is so very very sad!!
Was hoping he would pull through!

@@BRANDONHILTON:

Are you f-cking kidding me? This man’s stepson is brain dead and you have the nerve to, instead of wishing him well, promote yourself. Get over yourself and stop trying to make your sh-tty music happen.
Anyway, it’s sad to hear something like this happen. I hope things look up for them and they can get through this.

So senseless. Why did this have to happen? Doctors always say that the patient never felt anything. But it is the living that are left with the pain and the ‘why’s’. My heart bleeds for the family.

God bless his son and his loved ones. Praying for his mother and hoping she can soon understand that God has a plan for all of them. Angels must be by their side. Heartfelt sympathy.

Go Ask Alice @ 07/09/2012 at 12:24 am

Very sad, The poor boy was alive and is now dead.
Jet skis need to be operated by adults only and with rules like any other motorized vehicles.Jet skis need to be, like boats , away from swimmers and sunabthers and out in the deep water.

The person who did was probably a drunk adult or a child about 12-15 yrs. or late teens. People have 12 yr. olds on jet skis and think it is cute.

Sorry to bring this up but it is a fact. Tameka Foster had two or three kids from one or two or three previous marriages/realtionships and when she nailed Usher, a dummy who was told by his mother not to marry this woman, stop dating her, etc, Tameka hit paydirt. She has slandared him in court for more money. he has won custody time and she wants as much money as she can get. Loutin’s, Channel bags, etc. cost. that Alt .lifestyle.

Now, she hasa dead son and no amt. of money can make him or bring him back.

Very sad about this boy and the other child injured and very sad about Usher and marrying her and about her slandering him.

So sad my prayers to this precious child and family

I feel so bad for Usher and Tameka, I pray for their family and hope Kyle pulls through this.

U had to make a sacrifice for “them” and ur stepson was sacrificed… I hope he’ll be back to normal though, but I doubt…

:( So tragic! Even though they’re in the middle of a divorce I hope Usher can be there for Tameka and their family. Wish them all the best.

lafamepoma @ 07/09/2012 at 10:39 am

but i got a question is he dead or just in coma? Anyway, i hope the best for this kid, so young, poor

Kyle isn’t dead, he is just brain dead he’s on life support. They’re thinking about what to do if they should pull the plug or not. I really hope they don’t pull the plug, I believe in God and that God can do a miracle for this child. He’s too young to leave, my heart & prayer goes out to Usher’s family. Parents should never bury their child. So stop with the R.I.P is never too late.

This is such sad news. Brain dead is worse than dying but there is still hope. I hope their son pulls through and makes it and recovers.