Miley Cyrus & Adam Lambert: 'American Idol' Judges?

Miley Cyrus & Adam Lambert: 'American Idol' Judges?

Miley Cyrus and former Idol contestant Adam Lambert are reportedly being considered to join a revamped judges table for the upcoming twelfth season of American Idol!

While the producers are hoping for Jennifer Lopez to stay on the show if she’ll agree to a new contract, Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler‘s fate on the show are up in the air.

“No one has signed any contracts yet and producers are currently putting out feelers and setting up meetings to see who they can get,” an insider tells E!. “We won’t know if Randy [Jackson] and Steven [Tyler] are returning until they see who else is on board.”

Other names being thrown around are Nicki Minaj, Fergie, Katy Perry, and frequent Idol mentor will.i.am.

WHO DO YOU THINK should join the judges table on American Idol?

She Stinks! @ 07/09/2012 at 5:14 pm

I heard JHO Bag got fired from American Idol due to low ratings and her poor performance! It won’t be long for her career to tank again, I hope so, she is the most untalented selfish no class trash on the planet!

Adam would be fantastic!

Please just put is show out of its misery. Only two stars ever created were Kelly and Carrie!

somali girl @ 07/09/2012 at 5:22 pm

Oh no anything but this two. Especially Adam the lesbian who wears makeup fill in his gross pock marks. Why does this 40 yro looking creature want to resemble a teen ewww. Secondly this crappy show is becoming tiresome.

NOOOOO Adam. Stay away. This show is going down hill.

I would watch the hell out of a show with Miley, Adam, and either Will.I.Am or Katy Perry on the panel. It would be awesome to have a former contestant as part of the show and bring a different perspective. Adam was the best mentor the show ever had.

I think Adam would be amazing on the show! He has talent,he’s been through it and he deserves it!..Miley Cyrus..not so sure,she has none of the above.

Jlo is the only judge they wanna keep but don’t want to pay her much more than the 20 Million she’s getting.

THAT WOULD BE TH BEST DECISION EVER, ADAM LAMBERT WOULD MAKE ME TUNE IN AGAIN!!!!

I’d watch if Adam got the gig! LOVE watching him! Miley would be pretty amazing too!

FOLLOW @BRANDONHILTON on Twitter!

I actually haven’t watched AI except for the season Adam was on it… there was just something about him!

Please FOLLOW @BRANDONHILTON on Twitter

I’m sorry, but what the heck does miley even do anymore?? Anytime I hear about her its new candids of her, or her with liam. Thats it. Girls star is fading fast ;)

Yes, please get Adam on there! He would be fabulous. He’s so intelligent and funny, not to mention gorgeous and uber talented. I’d actually watch again if he was a judge.

@typo:
Wow! These 250,000 people watching Adam perform with Queen in Kiev before he performed at Moscow Olympic Stadium then in a full stadium in Wrocklaw, Poland are going to be really upset when they find out they were duped and ADAM ISN’T A STAR. Haha.

Who knows, maybe the people planning to go to the 3 shows in London won’t go now…. oh no!!

Oh, forgot to add the video.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of Adam & Miley on the show!!! Will.i.am is great too but isn’t he already on The Voice UK?

Ohhh yes to ADAM – MILEY & FERGIE <3

I’m not familiar enough with MC to comment. However, I would really like to see Adam on the judging panel. He could give AI life.

Anyone but Miley, please!

Will I am, JLo, and Stephen.

This must be a joke.

Adam would be great! As for anyone else, I don’t know. I just hope they get rid of JLo and Steven (because, let’s face it, Randy’s not going anywhere).

adam maybe..i dont really like him but it’s a good idea to bring a (somewhat) famous idol alum. but MILEY?!??!?! this is a joke right??! she can’t carry a tune and hasn’t done much other than ***** around and they want her to judge people?!?

if i have to hear her hick voice i will boycott the show

Adam should get it he is fantastic and intelligent, not mention gorgeous.

@somali girl: You are such a trashy peace of work. If you don’t know what you are talking about, which you don’t, just stfu!!!

guys calm down…I think miley is amazing and would be an amazing judge..ur judging her coz she used to be hannah montana (who were singing basic songs for children) but now shes changed alot..her live performances are stunning..if u want a proof..go watch her cant be tamed performances on mmvas ..britians got talent ..or anywhere..now she made us know that she can sing Country too..u gonna make me lonesome when u go ( live on david letterman) rock? yeah ..smells like teen spirit..and some of her songs ( kicking and screaming) I love rock and roll and mooree…fly on the wall (the live performance at AMAs was adorable) slow songs ..yeah when I look at u..cclimb..forgiveness and love..stay and moreee..hiphop ? libery walk… ..these songs live performances are flawlesss..I advice u not to jusdge before %100 knowledge :))) but thers a judge tere JLO who always sings playback..is she real judge!! ? miley would fit her space and after XFACTOR..american ıdol has lost its young audience..miley would bring them back…Adam would be perfect too he is amazing…Mİley and adam can reach high pitchs .. low pitchs..they both amazing..so A GREAT DECISION :) follow mw on twitter gargantuann

I haven’t watched this show forever and the only way I would again was if Miley joined. If they want higher ratings they should go with Miley b/c she has a very large fan base that would watch every episode just for her.

WICKED WENCH @ 07/09/2012 at 7:15 pm

I LOVE Adam and would watch the show if he was on it, but I am unsure how it would affect his career. If the show is truly going downhill, then I’d advise him to stay away.

well I mean when Miley guest mentored on the show it got the highest ratings it ever had to that point so with that in mind I’d say they should go with her…. if she would agree. I mean AI isn’t what it used to be.

JLO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone

James Heath @ 07/09/2012 at 7:21 pm

miley has lost so much weight so fast. she also could use a nutritionist like this blog post calls for for Idol contestants http://www.jiggyhealth.com/uncategorized/does-american-idol-need-a-nutritionist/

Hmmm….like Adam but no. If they were to get someone from American Idol it would have to be either Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood because they are more legit. But I would prefer Kelly because no one understands the industry more than she does.

kelly or carrie would be amazing. and for the guys throw in someone like jimmy iovine. i think p-diddy could be a good judge as long as the artist is not under his management lol justin timberlake would be cool but highly unlikely…johnny wright or larry rudolf, if p!nk didn’t have a record coming out she would be perfect. mariah carey would be great also. jermaine dupri or timberland. i think there are better choices than adam lambert and miley cyrus in my opinion.

WTF is this? This show has oficially jumped the couch. Miley & Adam? Please the point of judges is to have people wo have been in the industry for years and have had global hits. Adam has just started he has a long way to go to be in the league of even J.Lo. Miley? a has been Disney kid who is looking for publicity. Please. Get some grown a$$ people who are the powers in the industry. Gah.

Omg YESSS , been tuning in since I was 8, – please put Adam on! I love him!

hands down ADAM!!! He is professionally trained. He knows his stuff. He is also very likeable and well spoken. He is a perfect choice!!!!

adam may be a good choice. u like his music and style or not, u hv to admit he’s an awesome singer

3 New Judges!!
Not Adam but Fergie, Miley, Lionel R., Lily Allen she could bring the cray-cray like Paula A., James Blunt

Wow Miley should get a chance to judge,she is amazing n if Demi can judge x factor y can’t Miley,Miley has achieve many musical success as compare to Adam n Demi….she will bring a good rating to the show.

Natasha (Nataliya) Stasyi @ 07/09/2012 at 11:23 pm

Anything but Adam, pleeeese! I DON’T LIKE HIM!!! And Miley’s just too young to be a judge. Though I like her..

if Adam joins the show i will start watching it again. if miley cyrus joins the show… well that’d be a sad moment for America

Nobody watching the show because all of a sudden it’s all about the judges. When the attention is back on where it should be, the singers, the new talents, then the ratings will come back.The show belongs to the up and coming singers, not the judge or celebrity mentors. .

@Rachel: WTF? Were you in WROCLAW (not Wrocklaw, learn how to spell it properly and then start telling all that sh.it) on Saturday? I bet no.
We had great fun, everybody was singing along, and among all people present there NOBODY complained about Adam. I got totally convinced he’s a very talented man with an awesome voice, however was rather skeptical before.
The only people who moan and try to show how bad it was are ******** that didn’t go there and now complain. Shut up, if you don’t have anything worthy to say.

If she can be an american idol judge then i can fly a plane

@somali girl: I am sorry but Adam is Gay not a Lesbian! But I agree because this is getting out of hand on the tv shows!

I would watch it if Miley joined! I never even watch American Idol…but when Miley was a mentor back in season 9 I think it was? I started watching it for the rest of that season and I think she did a good job. Miley may only be 19, but she has been in the industry basically her whole life. Also, the many contestants on American Idol are as young as 16 so why not have someone like Miley giving advice? Not to mention that she’s honest and would help the contestants improve.

Karen Collins @ 07/10/2012 at 2:56 pm

Miley Cyrus would be awesome as a judge. She is a fantastic entertainer and has lots of experience in show business.

Miley Cyrus would sink the ratings. Yo bro! Like you know! When she gets a high school diploma, I’d let her in the door. Please, no! Adam would be Ok. Just to see Stephen Tyler reaction to sitting next to a gay guy for a season would be precious. Quite frankly, this show is well past its dispose by date. Stopped watching it long ago when they hired J-Lo.

this is a wonderful idea! Adam will be a great judge for the show. He’s hot, talented, a amazing performer and ofc he’ll give the contestants all the useful advises they need !!! I’d love to see him on my TV every week!! AI will be HOTTER than EVER!!

Wille Lump Lump @ 07/11/2012 at 2:27 pm

I think it would be awesome to see some new faces for judges. I’m over Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez and I think the show could use the change. American Idol’s one of my favorite shows during primetime and I record this show as part of my PrimeTime Anytime events. I feel like I watch commercials more than I do my favorite shows, and now I can use the Auto Hop feature to skip them. It’s only compatible with PrimeTime Anytime recordings the day after they air, but since I watch my shows a day after, this works perfect. One of my coworkers at Dish, showed me how Auto Hop worked and how it lets me watch commercial free. I won’t have to change the batteries in my remote as often with this new feature.