Anne Hathaway: 'Today' Show Appearance!

Anne Hathaway: 'Today' Show Appearance!

Anne Hathaway flashes a smile as she heads to tape an appearance for the Today show on Thursday morning (July 12) in New York City.

The 29-year-old rocked an Erdem outfit for her interview on the show.

“I had a total fan moment the first time he [Christian Bale] spoke in the Batman voice. I just like kind of giggled, it was a little unprofessional but I couldn’t help it,” Anne told host Matt Lauer about her time filming The Dark Knight Rises.

“It was a little too big, and I thought I might stress myself out if I focused too much on how it was looking. I just focused on how I felt in it,” Anne said about her Catwoman costume.

10+ pictures inside of Anne Hathaway heading into the Today show studios…

anne hathaway today show 01
anne hathaway today show 02
anne hathaway today show 03
anne hathaway today show 04
anne hathaway today show 05
anne hathaway today show 06
anne hathaway today show 07
anne hathaway today show 08
anne hathaway today show 09
anne hathaway today show 10

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Johnny Depp's Transcendence is expected to earn less than $13 million this weekend- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

STUNNING! She’s pulling all the stops fashion wise!

I miss Kate Bosworth… :(

she’s so ugly. she’s going to suck as catwoman!

I’m a doctor,35 ,rich but still single.It’s hard to get a girlfriend in my town ,most of them like my money more than like me.I just want to find my true love.so i uploaded my hot photos on Wealthybar.c om under the name of hotlove2.u dont have to be a millionaire,but u can meet one there. ..if you girls see this comment,i hope you will check my photos out there.maybe you are the one whom i’m looking for!!!

Wow, reading some early reactions from critics who saw the film and people can’t stop gushing about Anne Hathaway’s performance. She’s having a great year!

shastalove @ 07/12/2012 at 1:37 pm

Anne’s year would be all the greater if she could only manage to lose another stone. That millstone of a druggy BF. Half the time they go out he’s stoned, it’s in his eyes.

Overrated @ 07/12/2012 at 2:10 pm

Why is the media so far up her hideous asssss?

She is gross. I don’t get her at all.

Can't look at Matt @ 07/12/2012 at 2:32 pm

It’s hard to look at Matt after the Ann Curry thing.

Why the hate? @ 07/12/2012 at 2:35 pm

She’s a fine actress and has unique looks. She is pretty, not in the classic sense but I think her uniqueness makes her more memorable than someone like Kate Bosworth. Plus, she’s hands down a better actress.

I think she’s very talented and lovely and classy, though I do wish she’d be willing to be a little less ‘proper’ in her attire and interviews. Let loose a little more. I’m certain she’s got a more fun personality than this.

I think she is going to knock the cat woman thing out of the park, Nolan said her performance was superb and that guy knows his stuff!

youmisswho? @ 07/12/2012 at 3:18 pm

@Annie: lol wut?

greasy reesey @ 07/12/2012 at 3:24 pm

PUKE love all the planted comments about anne’s performace LMAO you can tell from the CLIPS its bad

@greasy reesey: actually you can’t find ONE person (not only people involved in the movie, critics who have already seen it included) who said her performance was anything short of spectacular, so unless you have some actual factual argument to say it wasn’t you should shut the f-ck up and stop being a hater. PS: People were talking sh*t about Heath Ledger getting casted as the Joker before the movie came out too, remember?

greasy reesey @ 07/12/2012 at 5:27 pm

@Pixie LOL she is reading her lines EXACTLY the way she does in every other film!!! She’s not sexy and you are obviously her f-k publicist or some weird sycophant…the difference between her and heath ledger is that ledger was a talented actor…i have never seen anne give one jaw dropping performance EVER…she ws sh-t in rachel getting married and is horrible with british accents she also sucked in alice in wonderland, havoc, love and other drugs, and brokeback mountain to NAME A FEW she is the product of lucky breaks and excellent marketing

She looks like Audrey Hepburn !

eww get a tan!