George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: Switzerland Scooter Ride!

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: Switzerland Scooter Ride!

George Clooney and his girlfriend Stacy Keibler enjoy a romantic scooter ride around Lake Lugano on Thursday (June 12) in Lugano, Switzerland.

The 51-year-old actor and his 32-year-old gal pal were joined by some pals for their sojourn around the lake.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of George Clooney

“I am so ‪#Grateful‬ for my life and where I am on my journey :)” Stacy tweeted the day before, even after battling a nasty bout of food poisoning last week! “Finally had a bad meal in Italy, our whole dinner party got food poisoning ‪#ohwell‬ at least I’m still in Italy,” Stacy tweeted earlier in July.

Glad George and Stacy are feeling better!

george clooney stacy keibler scooter ride 01
george clooney stacy keibler scooter ride 02
george clooney stacy keibler scooter ride 03
george clooney stacy keibler scooter ride 04
george clooney stacy keibler scooter ride 05

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Is not true that she is pregnant!
I don’t think she would be riding a motorcycle while pregnant.

She better get herself knocked up and quick,
before he slips through her fingers, and then
go “oops! I don’t know what happened!!!!”

It is the oldest trick in the book,
and it sure won’t hurt to give him a son.

If you love him, you sure better hook him
and keep him. He needs to be shown
what is good for him….imo.

This is the contract relationship from hell that never ends.

Julianne Hough and Ryan Seacrest generate more chemistry between them than Stacy Keibler and George Clooney.

KicksandGiggles @ 07/12/2012 at 5:31 pm

I love how Stacy Keibler says “at least I’m still in Italy” because she is so stupid that she cannot even fake having the pretense of a real relationship with Clooney. Beyond pathetic and Clooney looks even more ridiculous with her trying so hard not to touch him. Just skeevy all the way around.

Brangaloonie @ 07/12/2012 at 5:38 pm

This is a boring couple and I don’t give two rips about them

George Clooney looks like such an old, old, old man with Stacy Keibler even though she looks like a fortysomething cheerleader. Way to turn people off of you, George!

Same old pictures, George and Stacy out to dinner, George and Stacy on the boat, George and Stacy on a bike ride. Also, they are always with friends, never alone. Boring.

@Brangaloonie:

Well, George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are the fake relationship publicity tour that never ends, Brangaloonie and BSN, so it appears we are stuck with it.

It’s just a matter of time when Stacy will become an EX-Girlfriend.
Don’t think Clooney has long term plans for this girl. So enjoy it Stacy, while it lasts and be prepared for a broken heart.

I don’t think you can convince George to change his stand on marriage.

Holy Mother of WTF, ITA. Same ole, same ole, same ole staged photos of the least believable couple on the face of the earth. At least the food poisoning looks like it slowed down the fake photo ops for several days though, THANK GOD.

Why can he not get an age appropriate girlfriend. Gives me the whillies when I think of these old men with the sweet young women. Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore………ewwwwwwwwwww, old lady, young man.

HuckleberryFinn @ 07/12/2012 at 6:20 pm

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler — Fakety, Fake, Fake Take number 752,983! (Ok, no one bought that one either. Let’s go for Fakety Fake Take number 752,984!)

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler — Fakety, Fake, Fake Take number 752,983!

nice life. SHE TOTALLY HIT THE JACK POT.

I want them to have babies and lots of them! cure couple and why would they pretend? Are you suggesting that he’s in the closet? don’t think so…

My favourite tabloids & editorials where I contribute are catering to all the chavs out there! I’m getting paid! £££ Good show!

Public figures do as they’re told by elderly matrons like me!
Charlie had to marry Diana too.
And George WILL date this breed of “bland-looking, school dropouts, trashy-entertainers”… He’s helping them out as a favor, he reasons to himself, poor silly sod! And soon he’ll warm to her as the conformist he is! That’s a good ol’ boy, lovey-dovey!!
Oh, my! *chuckle*…
So, to all you trolls who disagree with me:

Black Label @ 07/12/2012 at 9:01 pm

Clooney: Keibler.
Unbalanced. Mismatch from hell.
Anomalies of the grotesque.
He looks like he’s silently enduring an internal inferno… yet concealing it with phony smiles & fables of fake domicile bliss….zzzzz
Aaahhh… Clooney’s choice!
Given his track record of lame-looking guttetrash, brace yourselves for the next fugly ho!
What a deadbeat!

Le Rêve d’un flagellant @ 07/12/2012 at 9:09 pm

Pity the man! For he never found true love.
Hence, his self-punishment of hiring dispensable rent-a-hos who need a quick buck remedy. But as a true humanitarian, he picks the runts of the litter. The mutts of the dog show, because, alas, these ho-bags never stood a chance up against the supermodels.
Plus the latter are too high maintenance.. No dramas….

TIMEKEEPER @ 07/12/2012 at 9:44 pm

Dammm! George looks like a shriveled midget with her on the back. WTF??? Now what I want to know is how can Stacy expect Stults can any respect and want her back if it is true she tempoarily broke up with him for a pr deal with George. That’s whacked! Also someone must got the signal to promote more because pending issues viewed as “threatening” is almost taken care of. Sickos!

So Just Jared ,what is Stacy ,a girlfriend or a gal pal.? Even you are confused, imagine what all of us are going through.

George looks like a wrinkled up 65 year old, while Stacy looks huge. She won’t even touch him on a motorcycle with no protective clothing!! What does this tell us all??? Wonder when the contract ends??

Enjoy Stacey. Your time is almost up!

WHAT!, WAIT A MINUTE, IS BRAD PITT THERE TO?, THE REAL BOYFRIEND!….

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All