Kim Kardashian: Bikini Sunrise Summertime Shoot!

Kim Kardashian: Bikini Sunrise Summertime Shoot!

Kim Kardashian shows off her bangin’ bikini bod in this new photo she posted on her Twitter account on Wednesday (July 11).

“Sunrise summertime shoot! ‪#nofilter‬ ‪#nophotoshop‬,” the 31-year-old reality star wrote.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kim Kardashian

“Barrys Bootcamp & pilates done before 9am! I feel good!,” Kim continued. “Beast mode day 2! Double workout week!”

That same day, Kim stepped out in style as she visited her boyfriend Kanye West in West Hollywood.

10+ pictures inside of Kim Kardashian visiting Kanye West in WeHo…

kim kardashian sunrise summertime shoot 01
kim kardashian sunrise summertime shoot 02
kim kardashian sunrise summertime shoot 03
kim kardashian sunrise summertime shoot 04
kim kardashian sunrise summertime shoot 05
kim kardashian sunrise summertime shoot 06
kim kardashian sunrise summertime shoot 07
kim kardashian sunrise summertime shoot 08
kim kardashian sunrise summertime shoot 09
kim kardashian sunrise summertime shoot 10
kim kardashian sunrise summertime shoot 11
kim kardashian sunrise summertime shoot 12
kim kardashian sunrise summertime shoot 13

the natural make-up suits her much more.

Kanye is giving the “soon” meme face XD

Is it just me or has she been constantly sporting toned down make up and the pull up hair style since she got with Kanye?

MrsKutcher @ 07/12/2012 at 10:34 am

one word “famewhore”

I don’t want to be on this planet anymore.
Oh and for the people who think is a ‘real’ relationship HAHAHAODMGHG!

Uhh call me cray cray but I don’t like her body shape in this shoot. Like, it’s too shapely. I know guys are into huge curves but this is way too much. … Jlo and Beyoncé did it better

That look he’s giving her is creeping me out! Lol. Wonder what he has in mind.

I never really got why everybody considers her as a sex-symbol with a dreamy body. Seriously? She is a tiny little person with a butt that’s way too big. I watch their show because it’s entertaining but i gotta say she’s so boring and annoying!

Look at Kanye glaring!

Her life will be miserable and boring as hell when she will be older and not able to live through her body.

On the first picture, Kanye looks like he’s gonna bleed her dry..lol

Once you go black you never go back.

looks like she copied that pose from Bar Rafaeli…she took a similar picture and put it up on twitter a few days ago!

she knows how to pose for a photo,she lifts her arms to look thinner… she just has a deformed ass…only that…her legs are ugly ..kim is not sexy … it is vulgar , I do not feel jealous, I would like to be so fat … I’m just sick of her publicity… I am ashamed of others..it offers only garbage on TV (google traductor ) ahahaha ;)

OMG, get over yourself! I’m surprised she hasn’t made a sex tape by herself since there’s no one she loves more!

SchwartzEdith @ 07/12/2012 at 11:30 am

what Diana answered I am dazzled that a stay at home mom able to make $4315 in one month on the internet. have you read this link (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/qWRrs

@solecito: Dude!! that expression is quite racist!

Bangin bikini bod, yeah sure if it were all natural and not made up and paid for.

wow it look like they just had a nasty fight cos he is looking at her like he want to kill her and she just want to get away from him as far as she could.

is he looking at paparazzi?

@Stunna: Why is it racist? It’s quite obvious that Kim likes black men, nothing wrong with that. People need to stop being so sensitive.

Enough already with this air head.
Her body is gross.
Big fat A$$ and fake T!Ts is all I see.
How has she gotten away with this farce for so long?
KK represents everything that is wrong with our world now.
Fake, greedy, zero talent chic/slore

Reality Check @ 07/12/2012 at 12:25 pm

Kanye looks so royally displeased!

Her butt looks too fake is that photo, but she has a healthy weight.

@Dear Tom:
Great comment!

SugarShine @ 07/12/2012 at 1:23 pm

its strange that you all beach and hate on kk when all she did was take advantage of what society really is all about , buying overpriced crap that makes you feel good about yourselves and living vicariously thu others that have a status … so stop the beaching or do something about it for yourselves ! the more you hate, beach and moan the more she makes …..

somali girl @ 07/12/2012 at 1:31 pm

Eww her body is ugly. Only chicks look up to her midget oversized body. Its just too much it makes her look older and more like she had kids.

They don’t look happy and Kanye looks pissed about something. I hope they procreate so any kids they have are born with her original face that she seemed to hate so much to drastically change with surgery and born with the same angry-douche-face Kanye always has. And then I hope the kid has more ego than both their large egos combined and makes their lives a misery. Perfect K name for their firstborn would be Kaka and the 2nd born Krap.

We get it *****, you have a hot body. Posting that picture wasn’t necessary.

I’m laughing at the picture where Kanye is behind her. It looks like he’s pissed at her haha. He’s probably just pissed at the paparazzo though.

Every Kanye + Kim post needs the “Kanye, get it together” line. Because seriously Kanye, dump this chick.

she looks amazing without all the heavy makeup. i hope she stays like this

Kim has a nice figure, i like her curves. It’s cute how she and Kanye coordinate their outfits.

Her shoes!!! I love them

Katherine @ 07/12/2012 at 4:20 pm

Is she gaining weight? I am not trying to make fun of her but to me she looks heavier than she did.

I can’t believe she wears fake bags!!

dont like her body , its all just fat .

Looselipz @ 07/13/2012 at 1:20 am

That’s a lotta junk in the trunk, and too little in the brain..

Wow, you could easily put a glass of beer on top of her a s s! ;)

lafamepoma @ 07/13/2012 at 1:16 pm

i see them as they’re dating as an obligation, in a little while he wil get tired of her and he will leave her, i think he’s the kind of guy who cannot date anybody, cause he’s so talented and has a lot of exepctations, that he forgets his personal life

People who say she is fat are crazy.

She has a WONDERFUL body, but for the rest she is an AttentionWhore. Not interesting. And the realtionship looks fake. Why the hell are people having FAKE realionships?

Then you’re sick and pathetic.