Joshua Jackson: 'Fringe' Panel at Comic-Con 2012!

Joshua Jackson: 'Fringe' Panel at Comic-Con 2012!

Joshua Jackson flashes a smile at the Fringe panel during 2012 Comic-Con held at the San Diego Convention Center on Sunday (July 15) in California.

The 34-year-old actor was joined on stage by his co-stars Anna Torv, John Noble, Jasika Nicole, and Lance Reddick.

“Everyone was kind of happily surprised – we were on the razor’s edge this year,” Josh commented on the waiting to hear if the series would be renewed.

Be sure to tune into Fringe‘s final season on September 28!

Check out the trailer for the new season below…

10+ pictures inside of Joshua Jackson and the Fringe cast at 2012 Comic-Con

joshua jackson fringe comic con 01
joshua jackson fringe comic con 02
joshua jackson fringe comic con 03
joshua jackson fringe comic con 04
joshua jackson fringe comic con 05
joshua jackson fringe comic con 06
joshua jackson fringe comic con 07
joshua jackson fringe comic con 08
joshua jackson fringe comic con 09
joshua jackson fringe comic con 10

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

I’m annoyed that Just Jared doesn’t include Anna Torv or John Nobles name in the headline. They are the stars of Fringe afterall!

Couldn’t have said it better myself. The show is in now way only about him. But it’s Just Jared. Chances are they have no idea what this show is.

@Anon: Should be NO way only about him… Sorry.

I don’t get why Joshua isn’t a bigger actor. He seems so charismatic and has a spark in his eye like George Clooney.
I’ll admit I haven’t seen much of Joshua’s work so he could be a terrible actor but when I see pics of him he really does look like a ‘star’. Something about him and he’s always smiling too lol

bahha black sheep @ 07/16/2012 at 12:59 am

show is terrible, plot holes galore…what a waste

Joshua Jackson’s ego is so big it’s frightening. Fringe is such a great show, but his character isn’t as important as Anna’s or John’s. To be honest, he’s kind of the eye candy for the show, not necessarily the talent. Hell, I wanted to see Seth Gable’s character and gorgeous face more than I wanted to see his. Sure he’s had a few roles in movies that weren’t blockbusters (Shutter, One Week and Lay the Favorite), but I think he is more known for his role as arm candy for his girlfriend. His acting prowess hasn’t gone any further than his famous role as Pacey. Sure he’s been working in the industry for decades, but so have a lot of bit actors. He doesn’t necessarily deserve the status that his ego thinks he does.

Anna and John are seen frequently on sites as: TVLINE, TV Guide, EW, while Josh ‘s seen in this type of site, selling his personal life as a famewhore.

Actors like Paul Aaron, Emmy Award-winning has critical acclaim, also are little known in this type of site

@JN:

I couldn’t agree more, he is a famwhore. If I see one more picture of him at a fashion show or at a red carpet event his girlfriend has arranged I may have to hate him as an actor. I hold great affection for him as actor, but he doesn’t seem to see himself as one. There are so many great roles out there, but we don’t hear about him trying out for them’ or even mentioning trying out for them. It appears as if he is totally content to serve as Diane’s manwhore, how disappoitning.

OMFG!!!!!! What the hell does josh need to do!!!! First people bash josh for not promoting his work, for dating Diane Kruger and now they bash him for PROMOTING HIS OWN DAMN SHOW at comic con? What the hell is wrong with you people!!!!

@Stacey:

Maybe it’s cause the great roles are being taken over by people like Leonardo dicaprio or will smith or brad Pitt?

Josh sucks, his baby teeth are annoying

Josh is adorable…always has been and always will be. He’s already survived 30 years in the business, and as with most actors, there are peaks and valleys. I hope he finds a few more peaks after Fringe wraps up.

@JN: because is his fault JJ decided that Joshua is somehow more important then the other cast members?

what Connie responded I’m stunned that anybody can profit $4311 in one month on the computer. have you seen this page(Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/U0nsi

Josh did a wonderful job at the con. He was thankful to the fans for helping with the show’s renewal and as always he added fun and depth to the panel. He is an amazing man.

Haters to the left.

All time worst TV show. Just glad it is on its last season. Just go away and stop hogging a valuable TV spot.

Fringe is one of my favorite shows.
I hope they do make it into a movie; definitely wouldn’t mind seeing it on the big screen.

@Stacey:

Well it’s the continual haters, and I’m guessing like you that have continually given those pictures traffic for this site. That’s why Just Jared keeps on putting them up. There are numerous events that happen each and every day and they all don’t appear here. This site will put up the ones of celebs that give them traffice. So, JN you have only yourself to blame.

@Jo: JN is a creepy stalker. I’ve already seen her/his posts bashing Joshua in other sites, not only here. It’s amazing how someone could not like a person and yet follow every mention, interview or photoshoot to spew their venom.

Did he do Pacey-Con this year? He will always be known as Pacey and Suri’s father.

@Peelbugs:

You’re right, the great roles are going to people like Leonardo, Brad and Will because they are actors with real talent. Josh is cute and cuddly, but the before mentioned men are gorgeous and manly. These men sell movie tickets while Josh MAY make us turn the TV channel. According to the dismal ratings Fringe has had in the last three years, not many people are turning the channel for him. I think he should dial back the amount of love he has for himself.

None of you follow Josh’s career. You are all jerks who just wants to hate Josh over something lame. This is Josh’s career, this is Josh’s life, Josh makes his own decision, this is NOT ABOUT YOU.

All of you are immature brats who just wants to hate on somebody.

anna torv is manly @ 07/16/2012 at 4:31 pm

love, love joshua jackson and john noble on fringe. this two make the show.

anna torv , not so much. she is too manly looking and has a deep voice.

basically, i HATE anna torv with a passion. i just want her to go away after fringe. i never want to see her or hear from her delusional fans anymore.

anna torv is too old looking to make it in hollywood anyway . her time has already passed! and nobody will miss her!

anna torv is too old @ 07/16/2012 at 4:35 pm

@ML:

you guys act like anna torv has been crowned Queen of Hollywood already. The truth is, nobody outside of the Fringe fandom cares about Anna Torv or has even heard of her.
She is still a minor fish in the huge Hollywood ocean of beautiful, talented actresses.
And you’re blaming that on… what, Joshua Jackson’s personality? If she can’t hold her own in an interview, that’s HER problem. (What will happen when she starts starring next to bigger actors who have REAL egoes?)

It must be hard running a fan site for an actress who has very little on her resume yet and who virtually disappears during the hiatus. Much easier to blame her lack of high profile on her more well-established co-star, right?

anna torv is a nobody @ 07/16/2012 at 4:44 pm

@ML:

you know why jj didnt mention them , you deluded ignorant fan?

nobody f*cking knows anna torv or john noble exsist? okay??

joshua jackson is far more famous than these two, that’s why they only mention him.

why dont you go to fringebloggers.com, they love anna torv there. everything this talentless nobody does is emmy-worthy in their eyes.

it’s hilarious! lol! just go to that site and read those comments of her deluded fans!lol!

anna torv is talentless @ 07/16/2012 at 4:52 pm

@Tammy:

and jet, joshua jackson is still more famous than this two. i bet it kill you that no matter what anna or john do on the show, it’s joshua who gets the spotlight? lol! oh, the bitterness….

but i like john noble, he is the best actor on fringe. he and josh have a great frienship.

but anna torv is a very bad actress.

joshua jackson has charisma. without him on the comic con panel, it would be so boring.

anna torv is lame, boring and bland, just like her acting!

From someone who was at the Fringe panel at Comic Con yesterday, except for a few fangirls in one portion of Hall H, everyone kept wishing Josh would shut up. Every time someone would start to talk, he would make a random comment or when the attention wasn’t on him, he broke into someone who was talking about the show, to say that when he stood up, he didn’t really wet his pants. It was awkward and like he just wanted attention. I think he himself got the idea that he was being annoying halfway through the panel when the rest of the cast didn’t really revert back to him.

anna torv is ugly @ 07/16/2012 at 5:01 pm

no wonder joshua doesnt want to come near here. anna torv is f*gly.

his girlfriend is a former model, she has a killer body. diane kruger is so feminine looking.

anna torv tries to look like a woman by wearing dresses, but she fails big time. she looks like a drag-queen.
anna torv stick with pants, it suits your face, body and voice.

He is a famous famewhore.

anna torv has winy fans @ 07/16/2012 at 5:11 pm

@Chrissy:

i saw all the comic con panels of fringe and this was not different.
joshua jackson IS THE MAN on those panels. everybody was laughing and having a good time with him there. he was the one making the most jokes.

the only people wo are complaining are those winy fangirls of anna torv. they want her to speak all the time. but that is never going to happen.

joshua jackson will be on fringe till the end, he will always speak non-stop on interviews, he HAS CHARISMA and if anna torv cant keep up with him, then she can f*ck off.

anna torv is bland @ 07/16/2012 at 5:20 pm

@JN:

but if it didnt bother you so much, why are you commenting here?
i know why, deep down you wish that anna torv name was mentioned her, dont you?

i saw plenty of interviews of joshua jackson on TVLINE, TV Guide, EW. you know ver well that joshua appears on those sites too, dont lie!!!

anna torv is warned @ 07/16/2012 at 5:28 pm

for all those who are complaining that anna torv is not named on justjared:

be carefull what you wish for!

famous people on this site, can get very rude comments.

we are not on fringebloggers.com. it can get very ugly up here, so next time joshua jackson is named here and you feel frustrated ; just shut up and go j*rk off on the site mentioned above.
but if you start bashing joshua jackson, some will start ripping off anna torv apart!

you are warned!!!

Seems like someone is a little obsessed with Anna Torv and not in touch with reality!

@Chrissy:
I can see Josh being a spotlight pig, I think it’s because he doesn’t usually get it around his girlfriend/leash holder. He should suck up all the attention now, once Fringe is over I don’t see him around much.

@anna torv has winy fans: Seeing it on video and actually being there to see it first hand is a totally different experience. I’m a fan of the entire show, not just one actor or actress on it. So when Lance actually got to talk about his time on the show and answer questions about it, it was great to hear him. Especially when he and the girls got emotional. Totally unexpected. That is until someone else started to interrupt him. It was nice to see how close the two girls have become outside of the show and how they all get along with Lance and John. Josh only commented and said the same stuff that he does each and every time, and that’s working with Noble stuff. (Which yes, would be amazing but it’s the same line from him all the time.) It clearly looked like everyone else there has a deep bond and he only hung out/conversed with them on-set only. There was a bond with more of the actors there than not.

anna torv is manly @ 07/16/2012 at 6:03 pm

@Wow:

NEWSFLASH; joshua jackson was always this hyper, ALWAYS.
that’s who he is , he is charasmatic, funny and smart and that’s why he attracts the spotlights.

all the joshua jackson’s fans know that josh was always and still is like this. that’s his personality.

anna torv is famewh*re @ 07/16/2012 at 6:06 pm

@Chrissy:

that crying between anna , jassica and lance was cringeworthy. so stagged!!

i felt really embarrassed for them!

love joshua and john for keeping it cool like always!

@anna torv is famewh*re: Clearly you weren’t there. It was the truest, heartfelt moment of the panel. And the 6,500 people in that ballroom felt the same. I’m a fan of all the actors cause I’m a fan of the show. So please don’t start hating on everyone else on the show because you only like one, the one that happens to be the one people are complaining about. And I don’t think Jackson is hyper as much as he is on something, has ADD or drinks way too many Red Bulls each and every day.

anna torv is a famewh*re @ 07/16/2012 at 6:55 pm

@Chrissy:

hating? when you are bashing joshua jackson it’s all good, but the minute somebody makes a comment on anna torv, then it’s hate!!??

it was a stupid, attention seeking moment between anna , and jassica? that’s a fact.

just go to youtube and watch the reaction of josh AND especially john noble when that “cringeworthy scene” was happening! just awful!!!

@Chrissy:

To be fair, they all talk about how amazing John Noble is all the time, not just Joshua and it’s because he is amazing and the most talented. If that’s how Josh feels, then why shouldn’t he express that when he’s asked questions along those lines? Is he supposed to make something else up? At this panel, though, he talked about Seth Gabel and enjoying his work so I don’t really get your point. I also don’t get how you think everyone else is so close and Joshua is some sort of outsider. They all seem very friendly with one another, except maybe Josh and Anna who seem to have a more professional relationship. I also agree with the other poster who said that I’d be pretty bored watching these panels if Joshua wasn’t there. He provides levity and fun while also giving well thought out answers. With the exception of Jasika, everyone else seems pretty serious.

Now I know why I was warned about coming over to this site. This place is just as bad as that Jackson fan site where if you pass a comment about him and it’s not 110% gushing over how he does no wrong, you are
ostracized or ‘corrected.’ I think I just love that someone who was there and saw the entire panel live right before their own eyes is being told what they saw was wrong. Ahhhh…toodles.

@Chrissy:

If this is directed at me, I never said you were wrong, I just got a different impression than you did. We’re all allowed to have our differing opinions. Although, it is odd you’re claiming that this site jumps on critics of certain actors, when over half of this thread is various people bashing Joshua Jackson. And you yourself basically accused him of either drug abuse or a personality disorder.

anna torv is a famewh*re @ 07/16/2012 at 7:11 pm

@Chrissy:

now you know how joshua jackson fans feel , everytime they go to fringebloggers.com. karma is a b*tch!

and why should we believe you. you say you saw it with your own eyes. but those eyes of yours had only eyes on anna torv.

but i get it now, you want joshua to kiss anna torv ass like you do.
NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!!!!

joshua likes john noble and seth gabel , get over it!!!!!

anna torv is a b*tch @ 07/16/2012 at 7:20 pm

@Chrissy:

but why were you here one the first place ? do you see anna torv name mentioned on top ? no!!!
it’s says” JOSHUA JACKSON AT COMIC CON”

you came here, because you were jealous of joshua jackson!!!!!
you thought that you could make a negative comment on josh and get away with it!!
not a change, honey!!!
welcome to justjared!!!
dont like it? go to fringebloggers.com

Chrissy@Chrissy:

I’m sorry, EVERYONE? Did you ask every single person there? Did anyone in the audience tell josh to shut up? So be quiet you josh hater.

I’m always a little confused by huge Fringe fans who spend their time bashing Joshua, anyway. Even if you don’t think he’s talented and find him personally grating, I think anyone would be hard pressed to say that he is not one of the biggest champions the show has ever had. He talks up the rest of the cast, he engages the fans and is super nice to them at all of these events, and is so supportive of the people behind the scenes. I don’t know that a show could ask for a more vocal and enthusiastic cast member. So, at the end of the day, Joshua and all of these hardcore Fringe fans who hate on him in various forums, had a similar goal: to keep Fringe on the air in whatever ways they could.

We’re all in agreement here that only one person is psychotic with her comments but keeps changing her profile name, right?

Why is it that every Josh post is filled with haters? I don’t understand the point of following someone you dislike so much you feel the need to spew venom about them every chance. Weird.

From watching the panel videos, I saw Josh being nothing but gracious, funny and appreciative. Everyone got to say their piece, and share their thoughts. It seemed like a pretty balance panel, if you ask me. Anna has really come a long way when you look at this panel vs. the first one. It was really nice hearing from all the cast.

I think sometimes people tend to forget that the criticisms levelled at Josh… it’s simply Josh being Josh. If you go back and watch the Dawson’s Creek cast interviews, you’d see what I mean, he’s always been a bit “hyper” and the “joker” and perhaps, yes (at times) a “scene stealer.” In fact I think he’s actually calmed DOWN over the years since! lol

@flora: I’m really glad you haven’t been scared off and continue to post in the JJ and/or DK related threads on this site. It’s refreshing to read your comments in amongst the ridiculous hate JJ and DK attract. Please keep posting!

@anna torv hater: I understand that from your POV you are just defending Josh, but why does Anna need to be bashed in the process? I’m a fan of hers as far as I’m a fan of Fringe and think she does a great job with the two Olivias. I don’t follow her outside of Fringe, or read/watch her interviews outside of cast interactions. But it really annoys me that Josh and Anna have been pitted against each other by the fans; fans who claim to love the entire show/cast. I don’t like Anna fans bashing Josh, and I don’t approve of Josh fans bashing Anna. You’re welcome to not like her, but it’s just unfortunate to see fans who clearly don’t appreciate their favourite actors (be that Anna or Josh or whomever) being bashed and hated on, yet they themselves turn around and bash other actors!

Call me crazy, but I think it’s much nice to practice what we preach. Since I don’t like the bashing and hating of Josh that goes on, I would never dream of hating or bashing other actors because it’s not nice when you have to deal with that as a fan.

@flora:
If you don’t like people admitting their true feelings (that don’t conform to your feelings) about Josh maybe you should stick with your other 5 fangirls at Josh’s fan forum group.

@Annon:

I’m totally fine with people stating what they feel, but then that means I am also free to comment on their opinions. I am not a poster at Fan Forum nor am I involved at Fringebloggers. I rarely visit either of those sites so your point is, what exactly?

@Eonyk:

Thanks for the nice words! I don’t mind being a voice of dissent among the many haters. I’ve followed both Joshua and Diane for years and am a big fan of both, so it’s been interesting to see how this site in particular has taken a very nasty turn regarding their relationship and careers . Elsewhere online they seem to be very much liked by most people so maybe this site is just an anomaly, like a Fringe event.

@flora: Yeah, you’re right. DK and JJ are seemingly liked elsewhere, it’s just sad because they used to be quite liked here, too. Some of the haters used to be fans… not sure what happned or why… maybe it’s now the “cool” thing to do, to hate on these them?? Well, I’ve always liked being the odd one out :)

People hate on josh and Diane only because there is nobody else to ‘hate’ . Josh and Diane did absolutely nothing to do these people. This is what bullys do, they get bored with one person so they pick on somebody else. They also go for the actors who did nothing to them.

@Anon:

And it’s not only about Olivia or Walter either, hypocrite.

@Eonyk:

I sometimes wonder if some of it has to do with the gossip that surrounds Joshua’s relationship with Anna Torv, or lack thereof, to be more accurate? Some of her fans are very intense and seemed to start hating Diane for, I don’t know, not breaking up with Joshua so that he could date Anna? And then as the years have gone by with no sign of acrimony in JJ and DK’s relationship, I think bitterness festered and eventually, they started disliking him, too. Just a guess on my part, though, but at least some people on tumblr seem to be this way.

anna torv has a lot of haters! @ 07/17/2012 at 1:51 am

@Mo:

hmmmm, so you think there is only one hater on anna torv?

hate to break it to you, but there are a LOT of them.

anna torv forever single @ 07/17/2012 at 1:59 am

i wonder why anna torv marriage broke down so fast?
why is she still single after all those years?

why are anna torv and her deluded fans jealous of JJ and DK relationship?

anna torv must be a horrible person in real life.
she just doesnt seem to be able to keep a man in her life.

for the last time: Joshua jackson doesnt want te be with anna torv.
maybe he knows how she really is or maybe she is always trying to seduce him. i heard those rumours. what a sl*t!
why cant she accept that JJ is in a committed relationship, something she will clearly never have.

anna torv is an idiot @ 07/17/2012 at 2:07 am

————-
this was the very first comment in here and you wonder why the hate started??

those anna torv fan dominate all the fringe sites, and on top of that they search for joshua jackson articles on internet, to make sure he doesnt get attention.

I HATE ANNA TORV WITH A PASSION AND HATE THOSE RUDE DELUDED FANS OF HER.

anna torv is a famewh*re @ 07/17/2012 at 3:30 am

@Annon:

——————————
and i can give you the same advice; maybe you should stick with the other deluded fangirls “who want to turn lesbian for anna torv” (LOL) at fringebloggers.

diane kruger french actress @ 07/17/2012 at 3:37 am

@flora:

i love all your comments please keep posting them!
oh it’s nice to see joshua on his own, doing his work.

oh and i love that joshua made sure to be on diane kruger birthday party!
what a lovely man!
i hope that after fringe ends, he will make some good movies

he has potential: he just has to find a way to use it.
like somebody said here; there is something about him…….

i’m a diane kruger fan, but diane and joshua together makes me start to love him also.

Patty please stop posting under different names and talking crap about everyone but Josh. You do this on every site. You are one person posting every 5 minutes hating everyone on the show except Josh. You’ve been doing this for years. Enough already.

anna torv, the drag queen @ 07/17/2012 at 11:02 am

@Pixie:

first, i’m not patty. it’s so funny: everytime somebody talks crap about anna torv, everybody assumes it’s patty, because anna torv could not possible have more people who dont like her, right?

second, the only person i dislike on that show is anna torv, the rest of the cast i like very much.
especially john noble and seth gabel.

anna torv is a stuck up b*tch who thinks that she has conquered hollywood already, because she believes her deluded fans who keep telling her se needs an emmy.
but after fringe, she will face hollywood on her own for the first time ever, living in los angeles.
and then she will realize that nobody f*cking knows her and nobody will kiss her f*cking ass.

and can she please give an interview or just speak without doing that irritating manly laugh every second. what an airhead!

give anna torv a razzie award! @ 07/17/2012 at 11:23 am

that’s the ONLY award she trully deserves.

montana woods @ 07/17/2012 at 11:55 am

Calm down kids!.All you Josh and Anna bashers should just grow the “FRIAR TUCK” up and put your dummies back in your mouths and sit quietly in your prams and go to sleep.