Miley Cyrus Goes Blonde!

Miley Cyrus Goes Blonde!

Miley Cyrus is rockin’ a new blonde ‘do as she and fiance Liam Hemsworth do a little skateboarding on Sunday (July 15) in Los Angeles.

The 19-year-old entertainer tweeted about her new color, saying, “Now that I’m blonde I gotta give duck lips in every photo ❤”.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Miley Cyrus

Miley and Liam were also spotted together leaving a pilates class for the second day in a row!

10+ pictures inside of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth skateboarding and leaving a pilates class…

miley cyrus liam hemsworth skateboards pilates 01
miley cyrus liam hemsworth skateboards pilates 13
miley cyrus liam hemsworth skateboards pilates 14
miley cyrus liam hemsworth skateboards pilates 15
miley cyrus liam hemsworth skateboards pilates 16
miley cyrus liam hemsworth skateboards pilates 17

somali girl @ 07/16/2012 at 9:24 am

Miley still looks like a horse even after the nose job. That guy does not look 22.

Won’t hide the fact she’s butt ugly with no talent.

sorry, but she doesn’t look good blonde. she looks so much like her mom and her mom isn’t very attractive. she should go back to being a brunette!

hi my name is miley cyrus @ 07/16/2012 at 9:27 am

and I want the whole wide world to know I’m hot, fun and crazy in love, I’ll tell you every single day if needed.

i find liam like o so attractive.

And this ****** wants to get married… No wonder, most of those who marry and breed are retards… Enuff to look around….

@somali girl: Lame joke.. since she never have a nose job moron

She looks alot better as a blonde.

Stay trashy, Miley. Her twitter reads like an immature 14 year old.

2 days later: miley goes purple
3 days later: rehab!

magnoliafun @ 07/16/2012 at 10:01 am

He looks like pedophile beside her

She is just STARVING for attention. I feel like I know what she does every minute of every day of her life! When the cameras go away, Miley will shrivel up and die.

Black-Dahlia @ 07/16/2012 at 10:37 am

It’s a poor excuse to dye your hair just to be able to duck face in every f* photo.

HarryStyles For ChristianGrey @ 07/16/2012 at 10:41 am

Liam take off your beanie

She’s so in love with herself it’s ridiculous

i mean seriously guys…what does she do??i haven’t seen her do ANYTHING productive since hannah montana and LOL was a complete flop…she is craving the attention which is kinda sad because she could have got far if she tried

Who cares what u think? @ 07/16/2012 at 10:58 am

Not a fan of them but if it works for them then I say go for it.

Doesn’t matter what color the hair, she still has that horrid face, ugh her face is so beaver-like. She has a horrible smile and is all huge teeth and her duck-lips make her look like she was just beaten and her mouth is still swollen. She is not a cute girl, not even half as cute and she herself seems to think she is (she looks too much like her Mom who is not cute). I think less of Liam for wanting to marry this hick, says alot about his own lack of smarts then.

She now looks even more like her Mom, cheap looking. Even blond, still not cute and still looks like chipmunk.

because she wasn’t already “duck facing” in every pic? lol

What’s with all of the mean comments about her?! Miley is GORGEOUS. I don’t think she looks like her mother at all. Haters!

take off that bob dylan shirt, now!!! Bob Dylan wouldn’t want to be in the same picture as mugly cyrus!

I have nothing to say about her looks. But girl, that’s such a shallow comment! saying practicly that blondes always do the duck face, like whaaaaaat? so steriotype~

just as Timothy replied I am impressed that you can make $4277 in four weeks on the internet. did you look at this website (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/HmdhE

every time I see them together I remember a movie I saw once about a girl who paid a guy to pretend he was her boyfriend, are we sure that’s not what’s happening here?

Miley who?

I’d let her chow down on my meat stick.

She has some cool style to dress up

blonde is not a flattering color for Miley, it just makes her look pale, plain and kind of cheap looking, sorry Miley. Your natural hair color looks better. instead of changing so drastically, adding some highlights to your natural color would have been better…..

@jj: if you think “****** rocker wannabe” is a cool style to dress up…

kellyLove @ 07/16/2012 at 5:11 pm

Why is she dressing so trashy lately? Doesn’t suit her.

She looks even more basic as a blonde.

Her body is the only thing this girl has going for her.

How is it that someone with her millions of dollars dresses like that?!

Doesn’t matter what color she goes, she still looks like the back end of a garbage truck.

@minah: Yeah bod isn’t bad except for those cankles.

I only came here for Liam, he’s hot like his brother and much more down to earth than Miley. I see Miley turning into the next (or lesser version) of Lindsay Lohan :(