Rihanna: Bikini Beach Body & River Island Clothing Line!

Rihanna: Bikini Beach Body & River Island Clothing Line!

Rihanna shows off her rockin’ bikini body in these new pictures posted on Instagram.

The 24-year-old entertainer was joined by her friend and personal assistant, Melissa Forde.

Rihanna just announced that she will be working with River Island on a clothing line to be released in Spring 2013!

“I’ve been wanting to design my own collection for some time. River Island is the perfect partner for me to collaborate with and working with a British, family run business also really appealed to me,” Rihanna said in a statement. “I find London really inspiring and River Island loves to have fun with clothes. I’m looking forward to working with them and creating something really special.”

rihanna bikini beach body 01
rihanna bikini beach body 02
rihanna bikini beach body 03
rihanna bikini beach body 04
rihanna bikini beach body 05
rihanna bikini beach body 06
rihanna bikini beach body 07
rihanna bikini beach body 08

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

have fun girl. you deserver it.

I would eat that for dessert!!!!!!

She looks hammered more than anything.

Black-Dahlia @ 07/16/2012 at 1:57 pm

is this supposed to be sexy??

fake wig in hot sun

Are those scars on her thighs and legs?
Her skin looks so bad! Like she has a skin infection or something! I thought she had beautiful skin. Not anymore! Yuck!

Katherine @ 07/16/2012 at 2:24 pm

Those thighs look flabby to me.

She’s become nothing more than a common ho!

if bitter hating girls hating, nothing is to low for them. i dont want to know how you all look. hiding behind a computer and acting like you all are super models. ahahaha. as if somebody would believe it. if you dont like her, why you read every article of her. go get a life bitter hating girls.

I do not like her particularly, she can do whatever she wants with her life, but River Island has a pretty clothing line. I am just curious what Rihanna will create in order not to destroy the brand. Good luck

She needs to regroup @ 07/16/2012 at 2:38 pm

I think she needs to clear her mind and start over… and go in the right direction.

Black-Dahlia @ 07/16/2012 at 2:40 pm

@mike: as for myself, I look far better. It’s not just bitching. She’ s pimping her ‘sexy image’ so frequently that you kind of expect her to look very good. She doesn’t.

i just love coming on rihanna’s post and read he comments. I laugh a lot! thanks haterz

@Black-Dahlia: ahahahaha did you read that @mike: want to make people believe that she looks far better than her. of course you do and everybody believes you, you look better than all of us…………,,,…….NOT. lol. you should keep reading articles of somebody just to hate, because its obvious thats all you got.

@Black-Dahlia: sure. you look ten times better than her and you have a great life. you just read every article of her and hate on her not because you are a jealous bitter hating girl, no. it is because your life is just too perfect. thats why. -.- girl please get a brain.

“River Island is the perfect partner for me to collaborate with and working with a British, family run business also really appealed to me” Really now? That’s what appealed to you the line being a FAMILY RUN business? Especially when in most of your pictures you’re either half naked or smoking a huge blunt? Clearly you’re very family oriented. Alright then.

i really dont understand what the haters want. everytime coming to her post and reading everything about her then hating on her but want people make belive that hey are not bitter people with no lifes. truth hurts s*ckers bwahahahaha and i dont give a thing about your thumbs down because its always fun for me pissing bitter hating girls off :)

@wam: She said she finds London and British people inspiring. She touts her love for London on a regular basis and even keeps a home there. And Rihanna is a HUGE family person. She goes above and beyond for her family and probably appreciates that closeness from a business perspective.

@boo!: no one’s arguing her love of london or whatever what I think is ridiculous is how she has her whole “idgaf the world can kiss my asss” attitude and posts pictures nearly everyday of herself practically naked then pretends that she’s super family oriented as if that’s her main concern in all of her business decisions.

breathe on me @ 07/16/2012 at 5:18 pm

ewwwww
ewwwwwwwwww
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

disgusting

rihanna look more and more like old ***** ugh

She looks stoned out of her mind!!!

@wam: Welp, I’ll give you that one. Family oriented is far from the image she portrays.

god what a horrible pic of her laying on her side! she’s all thunder thighs and flabby, soft gut, yuck.

Seems like Rihanna can’t go anywhere with her fans sitting right there next to her enjoying the bird’s eye with her. Hawt bixch!

UGLY face.

rudolf mmola @ 07/22/2012 at 2:02 pm

U can say watever u wnt,bt de fact still remains……SHEs SUPER HOT

Breatheasy @ 07/27/2012 at 3:01 pm

Now u can finally have a good look at that new tat.