Jennifer Lopez on Her 'Idol' Replacement: Bono, Bon Jovi, or Mick Jagger!

Jennifer Lopez on Her 'Idol' Replacement: Bono, Bon Jovi, or Mick Jagger!

Jennifer Lopez and beau Casper Smart walk hand in hand as they leave a Holt Renfrew store together on Monday (July 16) in Toronto, Canada.

The 42-year-old entertainer is in town to perform in her North American tour with co-headliner Enrique Iglesias.

“We had magic,” JLo recently said to ABC News about her former fellow American Idol judges Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson. “I don’t know, with him [Steven] gone, it might be a different formula,” she added about her decision to leave the show.

“I think like Bono or Bon Jovi or Mick Jagger,” Jennifer added about who should replace her! “You know me, I think big.”

FYI: Jennifer is wearing a Rebecca Taylor sweater.

jennifer lopez casper smart tour toronto 01
jennifer lopez casper smart tour toronto 02
jennifer lopez casper smart tour toronto 03
jennifer lopez casper smart tour toronto 04
jennifer lopez casper smart tour toronto 05

Credit: O'Neill/White; Photos: INF Daily
Posted to: Casper Smart, Jennifer Lopez

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Wow she looks like caspers mother in these pictures… o_O

Anonymous @ 07/17/2012 at 3:59 am

Bono? Lol okay.

She wants the whole of Bon Jovi on the judging panel? what a dumbass it’s Jon Jovi not Bon!

The Truth @ 07/17/2012 at 5:09 am

@Jesse:

I wonder what you mother looks like

@Jesse: It’s actually Jon Bon Jovi.

i wonder what this woman put her gey boy toy above her kids?
she really can’t figure out what she looks ridiculous ?

@Jesse:
His biological mother superficially looks 2-3 years older than Lopez

She Stinks! @ 07/17/2012 at 6:33 am

Magic? If they had such magic, why did the ratings drop and she got FIRED? More delusional statements from the most untalented classless trash on the planet! She looks like Casper’s mamacita here, so embarrassing and pathetic. She keeps yapping about being in more movies too – lol – every movie she is in, bombs. She can’t act. Just sit down, and shut up JHO Bag.

Bon Jovi. Like… the entire band? Whoa, she does think big.

Natasha (Nataliya) Stasyi @ 07/17/2012 at 7:06 am

GORGEOUS JLO!!!

hahahha i think she is being funny

Bon Jovi and Bono will fit right in with their cheesy music but if I ever see Jagger on that *** show I swear I’m gonna burn all my Stones records.

Natasha(Nataliya) Stasyi @ 07/17/2012 at 7:55 am

I forgot to say: JLO’s ALWAYS stylish and knows how to dress herself beautifuly!!! I love this t-shirt!

She left at the right time.
She has many projects ahead, a second season of the world wide success of Q Viva with Marc and several Films.

The last time Mariah followed in Jlo’s footsteps she fell flat on her face followed by a spectacular meltdown.

Is she insane? She’s talking about REAL MUSICIANS. I mean, Bono never would be on that bullshit, ever. They’re better than that. How does she dare?

So she think she herself is on the same level as Bono and Jagger and they should replace her??!! Seriously, she can’t sing, she doesn’t write her own music, she doesn’t perform live, her songs are over-produced and yet she thinks of herself at that level?!! She is so delusional. The same delusion that makes her think she looks the same age as Casper instead of his Mother!! She drinks from the head-in-the-sand pond.

Find lately in every pic she is looking very much close to her actual age. She is an attractive woman, no doubt, but her looks are aging whether she thinks so or not.

Natasha(Nataliya) Stasyi @ 07/17/2012 at 9:19 am

@Sheila: “she doesn’t write her own music,..her songs are over-produced..” What about Bono, BJovi, etc? do they write songs they sing themself? She doesn’t write her own music, as you said, but she’s all FIRE!! I LOVE her catchy songs, style, EVERYTHING…She makes me move..and I don’t care about the rest… GO JLO, GORGEOUS LADY!!!!

WHO DOES THIS WOMAN THINK SHE IS? THAT’S A BIT OF A STRETCH! SHE COULD BE REPLACED BY ANY DISNEY ARTIST MILEY CIRUS, AND THAT JUSTIN BIEBER’S GIRLFRIEND…AND FOR THE RECORD SHE’S NOT THAT GORGEOS. SHE LOOK’S LIKE THE AVERAGE LATINO. SHE ALSO HAS BIG HIPS, THIGHS , BIG BUTT AND AN OUT OF PORTION UPPER AND LOWER BODY!

JUST BECAUSE SHE SELLS RECORDS DOES NOT MEAN THAT SHE HAS “TRUE” TALENT. HENCE THE KADASHIANS HAVE MADE MILLIONS WITH NO TALENT!

OT, but It’s kinda ironic how much American Idol is struggling lately. If they had cooperated and gave Paula Abdul what she wanted….to be valued as an asset like Cowell and Seacrest, the show wouldn’t be in the toilets as it is now. Also hiring a fourth judge (in order to show Paula that she was replaceable) ruined the atmosphere and the chemistry of the show that was originally Simon, Paula, Randy, and Seacrest. That is what created magic that even Steven and Jennifer couldn’t replicate. Kara and Ellen didn’t really fit with judging panel that it became so awkward to watch. Paula leaving really did have an affect on the show. Eventually it caused Simon to leave, and ever since then, the ratings have been at an all time low. I would say pull the plug already, but it’s been extended til 2016. WTH?

@FR:
second season, really?
worldwide success?

Natasha(Nataliya) Stasyi @ 07/17/2012 at 9:44 am

OMG! SHE LOOK’S LIKE THE AVERAGE LATINO. AVERAGE LATINO? HAHAHAAAA and Rihanna’s looks average African, and Katy Perry average American and…who else’s average who?? Did you pictured (in your mind) all this *average* yourself? This’s called AVERAGE JEALOUSY!!!

just as Diana answered I am alarmed that you able to make $5593 in 1 month on the computer. did you read this site link(Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/KIerc

@Natasha: I honestly do not understand what you were trying to say when you wrote: “Did you pictured (in your mind) all this *average* yourself?” You sound just like JLO…”Bonnovi, Jovvi, Jonn…” What the #$%* are you trying to say?

@modine: STUPIDITY AT IT’S BEST!!!!!!

@FR:

Without the weekly AI exposure, her career will fade again. Her music and films have failed and Q’Viva was a success in Latin America only because of Marc who is an icon there. She did nothing for the show. It was all Marc who is beloved and respected, a true legend.

@Isha:

Not sure what you meant but I stand by my statement. Esp. Bon Jovi is a total embarrassment for rock music. An 80s super cheesy rock version of Enrique Iglesias and the like. I throw up every time I hear this guy. He’d be good for AI for sure.

….Also Beyonce, Chris Martin, and Gwen Stefani.

PLEASE WILL SOMEONE TELL THIS BIG MAN THAT HE CAN NOT SING OR ACT. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THOSE UGLY LEGS, BIG KNOCK KNEES AND SKINNY LEGS WITH GRANNY THIGHS, AND HUGE MAN SHOULDERS, HUGE NECK, BACK, HEAD, SHE I MEAN HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN ONE BIG UGLY MAN WITH NO TALENT. THESE YOUNG PEOPLE GO SEE ANYTHING, THEY DON’T HAVE NOTHING TO DO.

JLO was Amazing, i was at the show, shes awesome! This enrique guy should give it up already, cant sing, same sh-t songs and he looks like hes dying! what any girl sees in him is desperado! I guess his money! He couldnt touch me!

Natasha (Nataliya) Stasyi @ 07/18/2012 at 7:35 am

Isha: I never talk sh*t! It’s you who talk it here!!