Joseph Gordon-Levitt Covers 'GQ' August 2012

Joseph Gordon-Levitt Covers 'GQ' August 2012

Joseph Gordon-Levitt is dapper as can be on the cover of GQ magazine’s August 2012 issue.

Here’s what the 31-year-old actor had to share with the mag, which hits newsstands on July 24:

On his teenage self: “I was a sort of serious little dude—snobby. I thought girls my age were very frustrating. They were, like, looking in their compact mirrors and sh*t, and I thought that was evil.”

The Dark Knight Rises director Christopher Nolan, on Joseph’s character: “He has tremendous charisma and that incredible kind of positivity that can’t be faked.”

On the notion of being famous: “I really don’t like this notion that some people are more important than other people. These stories about these elevated people called ‘celebrities’ teaches you that what you have to say doesn’t matter. It’s degrading.”

For more from Joseph, visit GQ.com!

joseph gordon levitt gq august 01
joseph gordon levitt gq august 02
joseph gordon levitt gq august 03

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

MrsKutcher @ 07/17/2012 at 7:27 am

hot as hell….like him more then gosling who seems to me more fake then ever….i know i will get a lot of hate for this but i dont care gosling becomes a fake hollywood pretty boy like reynolds and will be more known for his hook ups with famewhores

Hotttie!!!!!!

That’s why I love him..so happy for him,he’s finally getting the movie roles he deserves..Joseph is such a good actor,and down to earth,they don’t make them like him anymore. Can’t wait for the movie!

he looks hawwwwttt

I just Love Him is one of the best

an opinion @ 07/17/2012 at 8:32 am

Give me a break. Don’t do interviews if you don’t want your words to have your words mean more than others. Also don’t be on covers of mags like GQ.

@an opinion:

He has to do interviews and promote the films he makes. It is the public’s responsiblity not to take celebrity seriously.

I completely agree with you! @MrsKutcher:

I. Love. Him. So much.

He is HOT! He deserves more publicity! Amazing actor! <3

ryan gosling has and always will be a credible actor. he was so great even before all this fame, when his popularity shoots through the roof like this itd be so hard to control his image. its slack that people are grouping him with ryan reynolds who is actually a sell out.

MrsKutcher @ 07/17/2012 at 9:40 am

@j: i didnt say that he is not a good actor….but after crazy, stupid, love i dont think that he is not a sell out…sorry

as Timothy said I am in shock that some one can make $7384 in a few weeks on the computer. have you seen this page (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/y6H8X

I love Him! So Good actor!

Nothing but love for this man.

LoveThatDoll @ 07/17/2012 at 1:59 pm

He’s so handsome. His face reminds me so much of Heath Ledger…

Love you Joe!!!!

on Jon Stewart show @ 07/17/2012 at 3:37 pm

He is so cute here as a teenager! Cracks me up.

Joe is cool. ;)

So much love for this guy!! Since 10 things I hate about you.
(I’m from Brazil.)

marisol rodriguez lopez @ 09/08/2012 at 5:50 pm

I LOVE JOSEPH soy de cancun mexico te amo eres lo mejor teamooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo