Beyonce: Frank Ocean Covers 'I Miss You'!

Beyonce: Frank Ocean Covers 'I Miss You'!

Beyonce holds tight to her baby daughter Blue Ivy as they walk down the street on Wednesday (July 18) in New York City.

The 30-year-old singer kept baby Blue wrapped up and kept her own face down to avoid attention.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Beyonce

Bey recently lent her support to the Obama/Biden campaign by reading her open letter to First Lady Michelle Obama in a newly released campaign ad.

Singer Frank Ocean recently covered Beyonce‘s “I Miss You” on his Channel Orange tour. Frank co-wrote the song for Beyonce‘s latest album, 4.

Check out the cover below…

beyonce blue ivy nyc gals 01
beyonce blue ivy nyc gals 02
beyonce blue ivy nyc gals 03
beyonce blue ivy nyc gals 04
beyonce blue ivy nyc gals 05
beyonce blue ivy nyc gals 06
beyonce blue ivy nyc gals 07
beyonce blue ivy nyc gals 08

They have photos of blue Ivys face from today…. Check twitter.

She attaches herself to whoever has the most attention at the moment. I sure as h*ll didn’t hear or see her or all these other celebs all over him BEFORE he “came out”. Ugh.

she’s very tall for her age and I love her curly hair.

@Uhumm ummm what are you talking about he wrote I miss you last year around like january , 2011 before her album came out so she knew him a whole year & half before he “came out”

Sweet! Nice to see Beyoncé with some afro hair style!

She doesn’t even know how to properly hold a baby.

what Donna implied I didnt even know that someone can make $6890 in four weeks on the computer. did you see this site (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/ph6In

@Uhmm: Frank Ocean wrote this song for her. They’re good friends and he did “made in america” with jay-z and kanye.

This is not Bey’s best look

I like her hair very different than her usuals. She’s doing something new.

Oh Yeah!!! @ 07/18/2012 at 2:35 pm

She rocked the braids back with Destiny’s Child!
Thanks for the links to the pics of Blue!

She’s going to bring up another Suri, carried by her until the age of twenty, bundled up in blankets.

It is easy to say when you don’t have a child and paparazzis following you all over the place

babyblanket @ 07/18/2012 at 2:58 pm

I get she’s trying to shield Blue’s face, but does she have to smother her?? Hold the child properly and simply drape the blanket over her head. The draping can be done prior than getting out of the vehicle or have the bodyguard stand in front of the vehicle door blocking the view while the baby is properly placed in arms and covered.

Blue looks like her father hopefully the next one will be more like Bey.

Oh pleaseeeeee…I don’t want to see this ugly Jay-Z lookalike anyway. There are many cuter celeb kids out there, and I still don’t care to see the pics because they’re being exploited. Beyonce looks like a dumbass trying to sufficate her ugly little baboon.

RIDICULOUS hair!

Blue Ivy looks a lot like Jay Z :)

@fetr: What do you look like? To say something this rude and unnecessary shows how ugly you are. She’s a baby for crying out loud. Chill.

@Lilly: Are you a moron? The baby isn’t even 6 months old yet!

Aww..I want to see that little pumpkin’s face.

Blue looks like Beyonce’s mother Tina, and Beyonce.

somali girl @ 07/18/2012 at 4:11 pm

Lol she is still covering that reborn doll. Once again body grew but legs still in the same position and the same size? Bwahahaha.

somali girl @ 07/18/2012 at 4:18 pm

I just saw that babies face why does she look old and legs still the same. Sorry to say but that kid is ugly.

somali girl @ 07/18/2012 at 4:23 pm

Is she paralyzed from the waist down? If so I take back my mean remark.

We’ll meet the baby anyways. Is Blue so ugly that even when we see her around from time to time Beyoncé always hides her?

Wow…blue is really filing out. she is going to be tall. thanks for the link @melly. blue is beautiful and a great mix of both parents but i do see more of jay. she’s definitely gonna be a stunner. god bless the carters!

She’s acting like michael jackson..covering her baby please give me a break…

somali girl @ 07/18/2012 at 5:27 pm

A stunner? Lol she looks straight up gay-z. The kid has gorilla features. I feel sorry for her as those features will only get bigger with age, that’s why she’s been hiding her and those first pix she posted were photoshoped

African Girl @ 07/18/2012 at 6:06 pm

@Lilly:
Are you serious? The baby is what…6months and you are complaining about her being carried around?
Hate to break it to you but here on planet earth babies are carried. So you can just find your way back to whatever bizzaro world you come from where babies fly before they even walk.
Gah! I can’t believe I just defended Beyonce. The things irrational people. . .aliens make you do.

@fetr:

you are so twisted..

赤いリップ似合ってない!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ugly hair
ugly lip color

just sayin @ 07/19/2012 at 2:17 pm

I still don’t understand the fake hair thing.

@Uhmm:
Yep, her past record attests to that. She sticks with whoever is popular at the moment. How unoriginal! She’s vaccuous as an artist anyway…maybe she realizes that and that’s the reason.