Justin Bieber: 'I Carry Myself In a More Manly Way'

Justin Bieber: 'I Carry Myself In a More Manly Way'

Justin Bieber shows off his physique on the cover of Rolling Stone‘s latest issue, which hits newsstands this Friday (July 20).

Here’s what the 18-year-old singer had to share with the mag:

On growing up: “I feel like I carry myself in a more manly way. I don’t carry myself as a boy.”

Manager Scooter Braun on girls perception of Justin and girlfriend Selena Gomez‘s relationship: “Yes, there’s gonna be some girls that if they see him with a girlfriend, it kills the dream – but there’s also gonna be girls that see him with a girlfriend, hear about the romantic things he does and want him even more.”

For more from Justin, visit rollingstone.com!

Bigger cover inside…

justin bieber rolling stone 01

Getty

You can carry the entire planet on your shoulders.
Gloss, Brushed Hair sprayed hairdo, and pluecked eyebrows will never, NEVER EVER makes you look Manly.

AAAAAAAAHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!WOOOOWHOWHOWHOWHOOOOOOO!!!!

Oh good one… she handles herself in a more manly way… oh I got tears in my eyes. FROM LAUGHING!

Never…

Poor kid. 18 years old with the face and body of a 12 year old. Not to mention he looks like a lesbian.

Maybe I was talking in a haters way, he would certainly looks manly in an episode of THE L WORD.

He carries himself in a more manly way??? LOL this BOY needs to stop putting his foot in his mouth!

Please don’t insult lesbians. This punk is just a cross between a 12 year old boy and a rapper wannabe.

Just not Justin @ 07/18/2012 at 1:43 pm

He looks like a lesbian anyway. Selena has more body hair than he has.

amensister @ 07/18/2012 at 1:43 pm

STILL LOOK LIKE A GIRL

just as Jacqueline implied I can’t believe that some people able to get paid $6592 in 4 weeks on the computer. have you seen this web site >>>>> Internetwork.notlong.comCLICK

the more he tries to prove himself of a big man, the stupider she looks…

TRINIGHAL @ 07/18/2012 at 1:48 pm

GOOD TO SEE ELLEN DEGENERES AS A KID ON THE COVER.

It’s manlier not “more manly” Canadian high schools lol!

Keep telling yourself that.

@A: Justin didn’t attend a Canadian high school. He was privately tutored in the US for all of high school.

Skinny ass teenager which is what he is. Not dissing just, that is what he is

@K:

Canadian middle schools then lol

This little sh!t has the child star syndrome. He will never grow up.

Gossipgirl @ 07/18/2012 at 2:10 pm

LMFAO! Still looking like a 13 y/o.

you may carry your self more as a man, but you still look like a little teenage girl

Just drop a condom on red (orange) carpet . . . . lol

Two of his songs aren’t bad, but I can’t stand this kid for some reason! And his girlish appearance is one of them. The things Beiber is doing to his face makes him look like a girl.

what Benjamin implied I’m stunned that anyone able to earn $9343 in one month on the internet. did you look at this page (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/1lJsY

There are so many jokes to make about that headline, I don’t know where to start.

‘Physique’…. HAH

Iffy Miffy @ 07/18/2012 at 2:56 pm

There is nothing wrong with having androgynous features which is what he has. Can we please stop with the lesbian jokes and similar? It is offensive. The problem with him is his attitude and very immature outlook, while trying to present himself like some tough, macho guy which just no. A spoiled little brat is more like it.

More manly…with his big manly diamond earrings he wears all the time. Alright then.

WICKED WENCH @ 07/18/2012 at 3:34 pm

I guess they let anyone get a Man Card these days.

Why is he so obsessed being a man? Just enjoy being a teenaged boy, you have plenty of time to be a man.

That’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard. No one thinks Justin bieber is manly. He still looks like he’s 5 and acts like a brat. Real manly

I guess what “manly” means is that his handlers gave him a set of boxers to try on, and took away his briefs hoping that his “jewels” will have room to drop. The longer Selena stays with this fool, the more she will become the joke as the “woman” who dated a boy. Maybe he should write a song using the “Baby” script, but change “Baby” to “Manly”. Another hit!

Bruce Springsteen must be embarrassed to have his name on the cover of this mag. Shame on you, Bieber!

Manly?? Ohhohhhh hahahahaha.

SugarShine @ 07/18/2012 at 4:19 pm

rolling stone sucks glad i couldnt find it anywhere

you are 18 Bieber…live as a teenager and then you will have plenty of time to live as a “man”!

i like 1 or 2 of his songs but i don’t like him and his personality!!

Hahahahahaha! Oh boy I needed that laugh today…more manly, lol!

I thought Justina was a girl. Why would she want to carry herself in a more manly way?

Looks like a butch lesbian on the cover.

Butch lesbians look manly though and have hair on their bodies.

Man Yall are some super haters…I dont even like bieber, but I be DAMNED if Im gonna go out of my way to hate on someone as hard as you negroz are…Im the type of guy thats gonna say, “Play on playa, do ya thang I aint mad atcha”..When I see him getting girls, I dont get mad, I just say, “Thats what he’s supposed to do”…Some of yall are the same person commenting multiple times One thing I will say is, sometimes I see bieber, his head is normal sized, and sometimes I see him, his head is WAAAAAAYYY too big for his body, like that time he was on the beach with that yellow shirt, his body looked like a basketball on a piece of cardboard…Justin just start lifting weights and eating more and u will be cool!

Amanda Kay @ 07/18/2012 at 8:43 pm

@Mlllllle: Here here! Totally agree with you!

Amanda Kay @ 07/18/2012 at 8:50 pm

LMAO! That magazine pic is anything but manly. In fact, he looks more feminine each time I see him. He truly has a distorted image of himself. I suppose he’s not entirely at fault since the people around him tell him how great he is everyday (since he is their meal ticket) and he’s young and gullible enough to believe it.

BAAHAAHAAAHAAA!!!! More manly???? Like when you had that tantrum over the pap who wouldn’t move his vehicle and you ran out there like a girl in your cute little purple runners, yelling and screaming, and then breaking down and crying in the street while your girlfriend tried to calm your hysterical little ass down? That was VERY manly! :D

Oh and by the way, every new pic I see of you, you look more and more feminine. All you need to do is sprout a set of tits and you’re all set.

Cream Corn @ 07/18/2012 at 9:23 pm

I know this muther*ucker is a girl. This b*tch has no adam’s apple. It’s a girl I tell you,a girl!!!

I actually find his comment lightheartedly funny. It sounds so arrogant but that’s normal for his age. When we were all 18, we were saying things like that…cocky as hell, especially guys. When I was 18, I would say stuff like, “I’m an adult now. No one can tell me what to do because I know the world and what I’m doing.” I’m 25 now and would never dare say such a thing. I’d slap my 18 year old self :)

that’s funny cuz he looks like a twink off a gay p0rn.

lol he looks like a girl .

I hate to say it, but it gives the gay guys- including teenagers like Justin- a bad image and a bad rap, to behave in this manner, making a fool of himself and encouraging ridicule. If you’re gonna be gay, own up to it and don’t be ridiculous.

manly? like driving reckless and then not taking responsible?? he really need to understand or learning what proper words to talk.

Listen to yourselves. You sorry soul-less asses. He can say whatever the
f*uck he wants. You losers are all ears listening! He don’t care what you
say just like your mammas never cared what you say! Must be real hard
to watch him drive off in his $400 000 car while you take the bus.

@Belieber:

Go away little girl.

mirror, mirror @ 07/18/2012 at 11:11 pm

@bobo. Just don’t like who you are, do you?
Grow a soul and then you might

“Look at me, I’M MANLY!!!!” lol Who is he kidding??

Christina @ 07/19/2012 at 1:15 am

I’m not a fan of him AT ALL ,but i real man knows when a woman is using him for something.Every time there’s a story about him,her name is some how mentioned into it.I mean every time some young celebrity gets some big attention,she seems to cling on to them out of no where. I’m not hating, but i just speaking my personal thoughts.

@Lil: omg i thought i was the only one who thinks he looks like a lesbo.

LMAO!!!!!!! Is he trolling or…???

Is this to say Justin Bieber is now at the age of consent that even adults can finally take seriously and not be embarrassed should they admit they have a thing for the young star? Translated this can only mean more dollars down the line.

These words of his manager made me laugh so much : ‘but there’s also gonna be girls that see him with a girlfriend, hear about the romantic things he does and want him even more.”
I don’t hate Justin or anything but these words from his manager are so funny, and who talks so openly about his client’s relationship with his girl friend?

Justin if you take off the makeup, grow out the brows, and went to the gym and got some muscle, and got rid of the twilight hair you’d look more manly I promise darling

LMFAO… Physique? Die

Joke of the century.

This kid has to be the most annoying little celebrity in the business. If he is the future of music we are in real trouble. Remember when music was about musicians (Nirvana) who could play and write music?

WOW its true he really does remind of a stereotypical lesbian..

what a spoiled kid! he’s acting like he’s the king of the world. that’s why I hate him

He looks like Brandon Teena/Tina Brandon from the movie Boys Don’t Cry played by Hilary Swank.

Honey, you still look like a lesbian.. =))

“Justin Bieber shows off his (malnourished) physique”.

Alright justin… lmao… you can think that if you want to. It’s totally untrue, but whatever. I consider him more feminine actually. A LOT more feminine

Still looks girls to me.

When will his balls be dropping?

He looks skinnier than Selena Gomez lol

ROLLING STONE MAG HAS NOW LOST ALL CREDIBILITY!!!!

SO SAD

Justin Bieber’s *** Life!

Between the article title and the fact that he actually said “I carry myself in a more manly way”, I threw up in my mouth a bit. He has zero sex appeal and looks like a child.

Lol please. You probably shouldn’t be saying that when your cover photo looks likes that. This “guy” is more feminine looking that most girls these days.

praymorenow1 @ 07/19/2012 at 5:51 pm

#1 – don’t make comments that are set ups for Jay and Dave and Jon.
#2 – please stop looking like Ellen.
#3 – 18, & you look 13, & that’s a reach.
#4 – you don’t tell us you’re more manly, you just are or you’re not
#5 – pull up your pants, the sagging thing is stupid, & it’s jr. hi Mr. Manly.
#6 – lose the wifebeater shirts, you need arms that are more Gerard Butler, than Olive Oyl
#7 – wear regular ‘man’ clothes, pants that are your size, shirts that cover up your spindly arms, & shoes that fit…. think USC student or Navy cadet on a break………not Ellen & Portia
#8 – work out – seriously, lift a weight, get a trainer…..geez……….
#9 – get some real sun, not a spray on….
#10- perhaps you should do some actual ‘manly’ work like dig a ditch, volunteer @ Habitat for Humanity, serve food to the poor, work on a car for a veteran, build a wall, pick up a hammer, do something manly….ok….You’re a gazillionaire (congrats), do something for the community, other than drive 100 mph in a shiny car.
#11 – no more comments about abortion, birth control, & your sex life.

The cover is creepy enough….w/o the author of the story wink-wink-nod-nod going into your personal life. You get they were and are mocking you, right……..

@Lil: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SPOT ON!

So much to say, so little time. . .

His girlish appearance is the least of his problems. He says he carries himself in a more manly way? Well, then maybe he should behave more mature and take responsibility for his bad behavior!

Oh, sorry. I meant to say behave more maturely.

what the hell