Katie Holmes Steps Out After Tom Cruise & Suri Leave NYC

Katie Holmes Steps Out After Tom Cruise & Suri Leave NYC

Katie Holmes holds a pair of sneakers as she heads inside a private residence on Wednesday (July 18) in New York City.

The 33-year-old actress reportedly went to enjoy a spinning class at the popular cycling studio SoulCycle!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katie Holmes

Katie has been without her daughter Suri for the past day – estranged husband Tom Cruise has been in the Big Apple taking care of her. Earlier in the day, Tom and Suri choppered off away from New York City.

FYI: Katie is wearing Fluxus and the Bloch “Jenna” flats.

katie holmes steps out after tom cruise and suri depart 01
katie holmes steps out after tom cruise and suri depart 02
katie holmes steps out after tom cruise and suri depart 03
katie holmes steps out after tom cruise and suri depart 04

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I feel like she’s one of the few celebrities who actually doesn’t call the papz.

the reason she’s getting so much attention right now is because of her recent divorce. i wish her the best of luck.

is she calling the paps or do the paps just know where she is all the time?

Not her again! It’s now all about Tom and Suri.

@lauren:
Are you stupid? The paps camp in front of her house and follow her around. Look at how many people around them no wonder Suri looks scared all the time
She needs to live her life.
Those paps gotta go

…and when I grow up,
I want to be rich, rich, rich,
and oh so very, very famous!!!

And I want to marry one of the really big
actors, and live in several giant mansions,
and have the finest clothes
that money can buy.

And luxury cars and private planes.

Oh, how happy I will be;
My husband, my baby,
and me!!!!

Tommy!!! Take me back,
and please do my bidding,
like a good husband should.

O.k. then.
Just hook up with me on the Holidays,
so I won’t be so lonely and blue.

Is fame and money worth all the loneliness and sadness? And having your kids traumatized by the paps and called ugly by the press and haters? Or even worse, have your son dead in a filthy room like it happened to S. Stallone? I wonder.

OH MY Is the media EVER going to leave this alone. Move on already.

Yada yada ya @ 07/18/2012 at 3:26 pm

She looks sad. I know she misses Suri. She’s always with her, even on sets as a mother should be. Hang in there Katie!

Don’t you think it’s a little contradictory for people to say the paparazzi need to leave her alone when here we are on a website dedicated to paparazzi photos?

TRINIGHAL @ 07/18/2012 at 3:30 pm

IS IT ME OR DOES SHE ALWAYS SEEM COLD EVEN THO IS 100 DEG OUTSIDE. SUEDE BOOTS, JACKETS, ETC.

Tom's fan @ 07/18/2012 at 3:39 pm

She looks like garbage.

Has anyone notice that she seems to have no friends at all? I mean you never see her hanging aroung with pals, it’s always with Suri or her mom. I think it’s sad and not healthy for a young woman

Just my opinion @ 07/18/2012 at 4:00 pm

- Even if Katie has sole custody, she made a deal with the devil when she married Tom Cruise and brought her daughter along as part of the deal. Sole custody or not, Katie signed a prenup agreement and the only way to get any $$$ from Cruise is to share her only living daughter with him. And she needs money to at least pay for the security and education Suri will need thanks to the exposure she received with the TOMKAT sham. I never thought Tom was the biological father but that doesn’t matter anymore, they BOTH agreement to this part of the sham, Cruise being Suri’s father, and now he will play the role of father in a divorce situation. Deal with it Katie. You agreed to this and you were NOT some young and naive thing. You were already in your late 20”s. This was not your first serious relationship but it was your most lucrative contract. According to the Daily Mail: Katie Cuts a Lonely Figure on Outing to Spin Class – http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2175487/Katie-Holmes-cuts-lonely-figure-makes-solo-outing-spinning-class.html

Just my opinion @ 07/18/2012 at 4:03 pm

#13 – We actually did see Katie hanging out with two ladies and their children going to the museum after she announced her intention to divorce. That was the FIRST TIME I ever so Katie with civilians (not minders). I don’t consider Jeanne Yang and her daughters Katie’s friends because Jeanne is a business associate so their is a financial interest there. The other ladies I think were relatives of Katie’s.

@Mary: Why is it sad and not healthy? Not everyone needs friends in their lives, maybe she’s perfectly happy just hanging out with her daughter. I’m young and have no friends by choice. It’s just me and my man. I’m happy and don’t need anyone else in my life.

Just my opinion @ 07/18/2012 at 4:12 pm

# 13 – You have to consider, when Katie hooked up with Tom Cruise she DUMPED all her civilian friends (non Scientologists) so now she’s alone. She probably hung onto her parents relationship by a fine thread because they are Catholics and Scientologists don’t like it when you stay connected to people outside of the Church of Scientology. Luckily that relationship was not completely severed. Whoever the ladies were that were seen with Katie visiting the museum a week ago looked like civilians (non Scientologists and non entertainment people). I think they were extremely old friends OR relatives. They were absolutely NOT Scientologists. I also agree with the last poster, you don’t always need a lot of friends, but you do need at least a hand full of people you can trust in this life. Katie has that or else she would not have been able to leave Cruise.

The fact that Tom sold her on the idea that she could be Catholic as well as a Scientologist was a web of lies he created. She went into the marriage in love with the very charismatic TC. He swept her off her feet and to her it felt right. But it was all a scam on his part. She was pretty much hand picked and I’m not sure if she was aware of that. With that said, she can only mob forward. I hope Tom and his family don’t push Katie out of Suri’s life, but they are too much into Scientology. I don’t see him backing down with all the power and influence he has.

Just my opinion @ 07/18/2012 at 4:21 pm

- Bet Katie probably has a lot of things to do like interview a list of nannies and housekeepers, personal assistant, etc. and also get things approved for the Holmes & Yang Fashion Line that her and Jeanne Yang are going to present during New York’s Fashion Week. And in all this surely Katie is thinking about Suri and video chatting with her too. These last two weeks were probably very busy and stressful for Katie that we didn’t see her going out to a gym. Maybe she has a small gym in her apartment building but nothing like the gym where she’s going to in these pictures. She was also paying a lot of attention to Suri and devoting her time to her as we all saw in the pictures because she knew Cruise’s visitation time was coming soon and that is stressful for a soon to be divorced mom. Especially when we are dealing with two very extreme ways of believing: Catholism and Scientology.

@Mary: And you wonder why? She’s retarded and she’s raising her daughter in a retarded way.
P.S. I don’t like Tom either.

Could they be more spoilt with all the attention they get??

Katie’s lawyers made it sound like she was the big winner. And now Tom has taken Suri out of town with him very quickly after Katie signed the “settlement”. I wonder just what Katie gave up. I also wonder how they are sharing “legal” custody.

Katie is sure going to have an uphill battle raising Suri. It seems like she’s spent the last few weeks trying to instill some discipline and structure in her life that she did not previously have (i.e. not giving in with the puppy). But when she visits Tom, how much do you want to bet that it’s the complete opposite–back to the Scientology tenets of giving your kid whatever he/she wants, with little to no discipline? Suri is going to have such a tough time dealing with the dual households. Katie is such going to have to stand her ground to be a good parent.

Katie isn’t what you see. She’s a very nice person deep deep inside.

A bit like Angelina Jolie, #13? Anyway, the woman is busy and doesn’t have much time for a social life.

You don’t consider her business partner a friend as well, #15?

Stop calling non-Scinetologists civilians, #17. It is a free country. Holmes could have left anyone at any time.

Stop with the paranoid rantings, #18. You don’t know why the couple split up.

You’re demented, #20.