Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: 'Dark Knight Rises' Viewers!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: 'Dark Knight Rises' Viewers!

Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler hold hands as they step out together to a movie theater and catch a showing of The Dark Knight Rises on Friday (July 20) in Sherman Oaks, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress and her 20-year-old beau tried to keep a low profile as they headed into the theater.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

The day before, Vanessa showed off her incredible physique as she left the gym.

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler stepping out to see The Dark Knight Rises

vanessa hudgens austin butler dark knight rises 01
vanessa hudgens austin butler dark knight rises 02
vanessa hudgens austin butler dark knight rises 03
vanessa hudgens austin butler dark knight rises 04
vanessa hudgens austin butler dark knight rises 05
vanessa hudgens austin butler dark knight rises 06
vanessa hudgens austin butler dark knight rises 07
vanessa hudgens austin butler dark knight rises 08
vanessa hudgens austin butler dark knight rises 09
vanessa hudgens austin butler dark knight rises 10
vanessa hudgens austin butler dark knight rises 11

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
MoreThanWords @ 07/20/2012 at 6:51 pm

Oh shut up you pathetic pieces of shizen, all you kok suckers ever do is whinge and moan like a bunch of pod people. Don’t like it then bugger off.

@Just so: She’s dressed in a skirt and a shirt, not an evening gown. Why should she have to change the way she dresses? All the trolls are out in full force.

Some of you people are so mean. What do you gain from blasting people you don’t know? It’s sad really.

don’t think these pix are from today. it’s dark in those pix so they must be from the midnight showing last night (thur 19th). it’s only a little after 4pm in la right now and not dark yet.

@kami: So, this was probably after 2:00 am, so they more than likey thought they could dip in and out unnoticed.

@Lalaland:

what kind of parents do you have? did they not teach you it’s wrong to bully? your bullying is a reflection on their lack of parenting skills. soon bullies like you will be outed when law enforcement officials start cracking down on internet bullying. then jj will be required to release your ip address to them. and you can’t erase your bullying comments.

@Love: What was the excuse you all used to give he who shall not be named? Oh yeah, maybe the flash is to harsh on his baby blues.

@Lalaland
Admirer is not something anyone would ever mistake you for. Some could mistake you for a stalker or someone who is overly obsessed. You have this awful “fascination” with her pics from before. I hope you never make a mistake no matter how big or small, because as they say karma is a b**** and you “reap what you sow”

she looks adorable

Uhhhhh okay she’s pretty…. very pretty if you want… but there’s no way in Hell that she has such an “incredible physique”, Jared PLEASE. My best friend has a better one !

Love this couple so much!!!

kelly martineau @ 07/20/2012 at 8:48 pm

These two need to start working on Projects. has anyone notice that she doesn’t take that bracet off her arm gold.

kelly martineau @ 07/20/2012 at 9:04 pm

Is Austin living at nessa house?

@Lalaland: I feel so bad for you that I wot even respond to your idiocy. I’ll just give you some heartfelt advice, get off her posts and get a life. Seriously.

@Just so: What do you suggest she wear then? She’s dressed like this for years now.

Haters Suck! @ 07/20/2012 at 9:30 pm

You know what haters I’m not going to fight with you today. Given the events of today and what happend at another premiere of this movie it’s just not worth it. You can go on with your hateful remarks but turn on your TV’s and see what your hatred can lead to. Vanessa I like you, I’m your fan and no matter what I always will be.

So disrespectful to post ANYTHING, Jared, about the Dark Knight, when a whole bunch of people died just died at a showing in Colorado last night.

This most definitely was froma very late night showing. I highly doubt they expected any paps out at that hour. They look cute and casual to me. And you morons would be hiding your eyes and faces if you just came out if a dark theatre and bright camera flashes start going off in your face like that.

On a sad note, my thoughts and prayers go out to the poor families of those killed at the midnight showing in Aurora, Colorado. How sad.

Haters Suck! @ 07/20/2012 at 9:51 pm

@maria
Agreed. God bless aurora Colorado. Again that’s why I’m not fighting these haters today, not tomorrow, maybe not for a little while. It’s just not the time and again not worth it.

@Haters Suck!: It certainly puts life into perspective, doesn’t it? Since I work with cancer patients, I see it everyday. I think we need to love and embrace those in our lives, and appreciate them every day. Life can change in a heartbeat.

Rise Above Hate @ 07/20/2012 at 10:10 pm

This is the time where we need to hold on to our faith, our families or whatever we have that gives us comfort. God bless vanessa, austin, you fans, you haters and most important of all the victims and people of Aurora Colorado. Ive said it over and over again and i will continue to say it because i believe it.
RISE ABOVE HATE!!!!!!!

How can you put things related to this movie after everything that has happened? It just doesnt feel right when there are 10 people still at the Aurora theater who are dead because the went to go watch this movie!

Haters Suck! @ 07/20/2012 at 10:19 pm

@maria
It really does. Unfortunately we’ve seen this before, va tech, columbine and other horrible events like that but this ones really shaken me a bit more. It’s all surreal

Did you know well over 100 people died today,and every day, in just auto accidents? Where is the outpouring of grief on a daily basis? You all watch way too much TV and are brainwashed by sensational media. Statistically you have a way better chance of being stung to death by bees than being a mass shooting victim in the US.

@Haters Suck!: Such a senseless tragedy. I have to be honest and say this is why I dispise violent movies. They desensitize society and give unstable people the notion that they can take the lives of other human beings and have no remorse. My heart just breaks for the families and that community.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All