Avril Lavigne: Los Cabos Beach Babe!

Avril Lavigne: Los Cabos Beach Babe!

Avril Lavigne is all smiles as she hangs out with her friends on Friday (July 20) in Los Cabos, Mexico.

The 27-year-old singer enjoyed the afternoon by dancing and relaxing with her gal pals.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Avril Lavigne

While on the way to the beach, Avril and one of her besties held hands as they made their way down a flight of stairs.

Earlier this month, the rockstar debuted her new shaved haircut! She also tweeted her love about the Avril Lavigne Foundation.

lavigne vacation 01
lavigne vacation 02
lavigne vacation 03
lavigne vacation 04
lavigne vacation 05

ABC

#poser
she’s about as punk or “Skrillex” as taylor swift

so much better since she dropped the Playboy Loving Jobless Clown she used to date

B*tch is on vacation again? I love you but girl why can’t you just say that you are not going to release the damn album this year?

Um lol ignore the 2nd sentence I was just overreacting/having a mini-meltdown.

batman is a perv @ 07/21/2012 at 8:50 pm

“Wet Birthday Babe”, “, “Bikini Boat Babe!”, , “Los Cabos Beach Babe!” can’t you write something more creative than just attaching “babe” to every situation?

JoelsiyJolie @ 07/21/2012 at 8:53 pm

what Kathy implied I am startled that a student able to profit $6498 in one month on the computer. have you seen this link(Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/ghu96

Is she still relevant?

Other pictures from this day show her in her bikini, wow this girl has some big nasty black moles on her back. Someone so fair needs to stay out of the sun, the big C is headed her way I’m afraid.

Linda Thompson @ 07/21/2012 at 9:33 pm

@Kaley:
that are no black moles, that are ugly tattoos (stars)

@Peapo: Are you even relevant?

Yes, actually. Yes I am. You responded to me so I must be.

Whycantipost @ 07/21/2012 at 11:45 pm

@Peapo:

Hhahahahaha win-comment! xD

Shoegal421 @ 07/22/2012 at 12:29 am

Is it still called vacation when you don’t do much in the first place? She looks like she’s getting sunburned.

@Peapo: And by the same token,you responded to an Avril article so she must be relevant.What an imbecile.

She’s got to be the most obvious closeted lesbian in history.

Brody Jenner @ 07/22/2012 at 4:56 pm

@ace11:

I hate you *angry face*

@Peapo: Weak. You and that co-signing bish below your post needs to have a Katy Perry: POM 3D seat ’cause I heard the theatres are empty? thx :)

@marcus: Right? Its ***** got all wet and sh*t just ’cause somebody replied to its post lol.